April 24, 2024, 10:28:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #823 8/13/09 - 9/06/09  (Read 370470 times)
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« on: July 28, 2009, 09:45:20 PM »

Truth & Justice for Natalee!
« Last Edit: September 06, 2009, 01:32:32 AM by MuffyBee » Logged

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
cajun miracle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2009, 11:20:34 AM »

Truth & Justice for Natalee!

Made it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
cajun miracle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2009, 11:21:16 AM »

BBL Have a great day all !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2009, 11:27:22 AM »

Thanks for the help, everyone.  Pages started to load very slow for me and I wasn't sure I'd get it done.   

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2009, 11:29:46 AM »

Thanks for the new cage, 2NJ!

Off to work and lurk I go!

Have a nice day, all!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2009, 11:38:45 AM »

Thanks for the new cage, 2NJ!

Off to work and lurk I go!

Have a nice day, all!

See you later, Anna.  Don't work too hard.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2009, 11:58:58 AM »

Anna....this is the latest date I can find Swine Flu Information on Aruba.  The World Health Organization report of July 3, 2009 reports 5 cases.  There may be later information that I did not find in a search this morning.

http://www.who.int/csr/don/2009_07_03/en/index.html

The World Health Organization and the CDC no longer require reporting of all cases.  It would be difficult
to determine the number of cases in Aruba at this time.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4942.220

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2009, 12:54:15 PM »

Thanks for the help, everyone.  Pages started to load very slow for me and I wasn't sure I'd get it done.   

Sorry I missed it. I waited for days! LOL!

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2009, 01:04:46 PM »

Sorry I missed it. I waited for days! LOL!

I forgot and went to the grocery store we were on page 99 so long, LOL 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #9 on: August 13, 2009, 01:40:09 PM »

Today could be an interresting day in the Kalpoe vs. Dr. Phil case: 

Future Hearings
08/13/2009 at 08:30 am in department 69 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
MOTION - ATTORNEY FEES

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #10 on: August 13, 2009, 01:48:46 PM »

Future Hearings
08/13/2009 at 08:30 am in department 69 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
MOTION - ATTORNEY FEES

This is the one I've been eagerly awaiting.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #11 on: August 13, 2009, 02:31:51 PM »

Future Hearings
MOTION - ATTORNEY FEES

This is the one I've been eagerly awaiting.

There was an objection sent/filed by Deepak & Satish's attorneys in July and an answer filed about a week ago but the hearing was still scheduled for today.  So I take that as good news.  Hopefully by tomorrow we'll find out something.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2009, 03:01:05 PM by klaasend » Logged
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #12 on: August 13, 2009, 06:37:48 PM »

Well ... I washed that grey right out of my hair and ... I am all set to once again meet up with Mickey and Minnie.

I will missed the forum.  Papa won't.  He has not voiced that sentiment but ... I am sure he is rejoicing inward.  At long last ... he has me to himself ... no computer.  Not quite ... there are the grandkids.  Oh well ... he cannot have it all.

I will be back in about a week. Bye Monkeys.

Janet

BOYCOTT ARUBA!

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #13 on: August 13, 2009, 07:07:56 PM »

Well ... I washed that grey right out of my hair and ... I am all set to once again meet up with Mickey and Minnie.

I will missed the forum.  Papa won't.  He has not voiced that sentiment but ... I am sure he is rejoicing inward.  At long last ... he has me to himself ... no computer.  Not quite ... there are the grandkids.  Oh well ... he cannot have it all.

I will be back in about a week. Bye Monkeys.

Janet

BOYCOTT ARUBA!

I hope you have a wonderful time Janet, I'll miss you!   an angelic monkey

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #14 on: August 13, 2009, 07:19:28 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_60931.php

Google translation:

ARUBA

Significant odor nuisance Adventure Golf

13 Aug, 2009, 13:50 (GMT -04:00)

The polluted water caused by the mini golf course, Adventure Golf past time for many smells, to displeasure of local residents.

ORANGE CITY - Polluted water that stays at the mini golf course, Adventure Golf and caused the last two weeks for many smells in the vicinity. Residents complain here en masse and demand a solution. The amusement park closed three months ago because of financial problems its doors.

In addition to the smells, the last time too often compromised because the building and the golf course no longer be protected. Head of Health Inspection Gisbert Boekhoudt says the government can do little inconvenience to the state. "We keep monitoring the law, but the responsibility remains with the owner to the area to keep clean." He hopes that the owner acting quickly since the golf course in the sight of tourists there. "That's negative publicity for the tourist."

According Boekhoudt problem requires due attention, because not only tourism can suffer but also local residents have experienced. But, he says, has its limitations because the company closed because of financial problems. "This means that the owner of the mini golf course that responsibility does not in itself will take."

Boekhoudt explains that the role of the milieupolitie along to the mini golf to go along and photographs and then to make a daily report of situation. Below is an interview with the owner of Adventure Golf. Whether milieupolitie this short-term will do, this book is not afraid to ask. A solution remains still for the residents of the surrounding neighborhoods.

The way forward with the business is still not known. The unexpected closure of the mini golf course in May lost several, mainly foreign workers their jobs and their residence. The intention was that all were sold.

Administrative Assistant Suzanne Flanegin showed that when the government first, then the bank, vendors, telecom Setar, and then the workers would turn to the distribution of the proceeds.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #15 on: August 13, 2009, 07:22:09 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_60930.php

Google translation:

ARUBA

Justice search

13 Aug, 2009, 13:49 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - A search of the Giel Street North yesterday in a significant amount of stolen articles. Law enforcement conducted the raid in the afternoon and detineerden while two suspects. Agents were assisted by British police (picture), already sniffing probably was looking for drugs. One of those arrested is suspected of complicity to burglary in Kurimiauw earlier that day (see article burglary wave). The other prisoner is suspected of involvement in theft related to the stolen items a few months found in supermarket Cheng Xing in Paradera. In the house were more laptops, computer games, mobile phones, video cameras and other valuable electronics found. Justice has not announced whether there were drugs found.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #16 on: August 13, 2009, 07:29:30 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_60927.php

Google translation:

ARUBA

Burglars leave school without air conditioning

13 Aug, 2009, 13:46 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - Students from kindergarten Sabana Basora start forced the upcoming school year in the heat. A large sign at the school where burglars warned security dogs, has clearly not helped. Thieves last night in three air-conditioned cars stolen from the school. The airco's were in trailers where children from classes again next Monday. This morning the cleaning lady discovered the burglary and warned the police. The thieves entered through the mesh of the fence around the school field to break some windows and then to throw. After the cutting of some wires, the burglars there with the three air conditioning units went off.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #17 on: August 13, 2009, 07:37:15 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_60925.php

Google translation:

ARUBA

Crowded meeting pension Pftsa

13 Aug, 2009, 13:43 (GMT -04:00)

Directors and Board of Pftsa yesterday afternoon in La Cabana hotel at the general meeting of the pension fund.

ORANGE CITY - Pension Fund Tourism Sector Aruba (Pftsa) yesterday afternoon general meeting held in the hotel La Cabana Beach & Racquet Club. The meeting was well attended, even by non-members.

At the meeting were members of Pftsa present including Director of Pftsa Sanaa Baroud and CEO Ben Marpin. Subjects covered were the approval of the minutes of the meeting last year, the budget of the pension fund and the goals for this year. The plans for the new building Pftsa to the Sasakiweg building were raised during the meeting. Pftsa is an initiative of the Aruba Hotel and Tourism Association and the union employees Clear. Both organizations aim to start a pension plan to employees of the tourism industry an extra pension provision in addition to the pension. It also says the fund also look for opportunities to workers from other sectors to participate in the fund.

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #18 on: August 13, 2009, 07:50:39 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_60931.php

Google translation:

ARUBA

Significant odor nuisance Adventure Golf

13 Aug, 2009, 13:50 (GMT -04:00)

The polluted water caused by the mini golf course, Adventure Golf past time for many smells, to displeasure of local residents.

ORANGE CITY - Polluted water that stays at the mini golf course, Adventure Golf and caused the last two weeks for many smells in the vicinity. Residents complain here en masse and demand a solution. The amusement park closed three months ago because of financial problems its doors.

In addition to the smells, the last time too often compromised because the building and the golf course no longer be protected. Head of Health Inspection Gisbert Boekhoudt says the government can do little inconvenience to the state. "We keep monitoring the law, but the responsibility remains with the owner to the area to keep clean." He hopes that the owner acting quickly since the golf course in the sight of tourists there. "That's negative publicity for the tourist."

According Boekhoudt problem requires due attention, because not only tourism can suffer but also local residents have experienced. But, he says, has its limitations because the company closed because of financial problems. "This means that the owner of the mini golf course that responsibility does not in itself will take."

Boekhoudt explains that the role of the milieupolitie along to the mini golf to go along and photographs and then to make a daily report of situation. Below is an interview with the owner of Adventure Golf. Whether milieupolitie this short-term will do, this book is not afraid to ask. A solution remains still for the residents of the surrounding neighborhoods.

The way forward with the business is still not known. The unexpected closure of the mini golf course in May lost several, mainly foreign workers their jobs and their residence. The intention was that all were sold.

Administrative Assistant Suzanne Flanegin showed that when the government first, then the bank, vendors, telecom Setar, and then the workers would turn to the distribution of the proceeds.

I remember when this was closed.  They've been on top of it though these past three months, especially the Health Department, I'm sure.          

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #19 on: August 13, 2009, 11:35:24 PM »

Somebody help please, what is the woman's name to the right of Paulus?  Is the last name Acker?
   I thought it was, but I can't find it now!

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.