April 27, 2024, 06:57:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #823 8/13/09 - 9/06/09  (Read 370643 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #100 on: August 15, 2009, 09:51:29 PM »

Yes, Dan Taylor broadcast live for three days last week from Aruba.

Story here: 

http://www.arubatoday.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=702&Itemid=1

I posted about it, San....hoping you'd see it, and call in and tell them how it really is!   

Sorry TM I missed your post about it.  I have been hearing about it since last week but there wasn't anything on their web page until this week.

Can you hear me now!!!  Hello, this is San from SM.  Why the heck (being nice in saying heck) would you put people in jeopardy by given them a free trip to that POS, drug infested, murdering island called Aruba.

I knew you'd tell it like it is San!   

Wonder if those 90,000 "friends" they've never met...will tell them about the rest of the population that only consider their crack pipe a "friend" and are just waiting for the opportunity to knock them in the head and rob them...or sneak in their hotel room while they're asleep to rob them....or strip the rental car they're responsible for....or lots of other things WE NEVER HEAR ABOUT!

Something tells me they'll learn about that the hard way!   

How much did they get?  Really? Well....think about it like this...it was a FREE trip, that wouldn't have even paid your way here...so it's all good right?  You still have one good eye left, so it's all good....right?

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #101 on: August 15, 2009, 10:07:44 PM »

8/3/2009 Awe Mainta Page 2

http://awemainta.com/home/

Papiamentu translation:

investigacion is being haci, already cu owing to being tell cu at aruba they're achieve the pasaporte falsifica aruba is trampolin for brasileronan enter merca cu pasaporte portuguese falsifica

aruba have one of the mihor sistemanan for procesa pasaporte, cu t’e sistema radex. the sistema here, facilmente is detecta cualkier damage cu one pasaporte can have. if can have one damage self, do not debi n’e sistema of radex, but can have damage human.

saying this, awemainta owing to achieve informacion, cu muy provided that particular, brasileronan is usando aruba because; trampolin for enter merca.

they're enter aruba cu pasaporte of brazil, but is leave cu pasaporte apparently falsifica of portugual because; one country of union european. because all brasilero have to of visa for enter merca, but if the have one pasaporte of one country european y in the caso here, of portugal, the can enter merca without visa.

this owing to place cu have some brasilero know, cu owing to dicidi of using aruba because; trampolin for enter merca without visa. recientemente, assure the ultimo week, was at boston, merca, cu autoridadnan of imigracion owing to detene 2 person, cu owing to come procedente of aruba, of nacionalidad brasilero, but cu pasaporte of portugal, cu owing to resulta of is uno falsifica or owing to less do not accomplish cu ley.

during interrogacion of the two personanan here, they owing to declara cu have 15 person more, procedente of brazil cu is pendiente for aplica same modus operandi, for via of aruba, enter merca, for cual autoridadnan mericano owing to cuestiona at first lugar they own hendenan of pre-clearance at aruba. y owing to notifica also imigracion aruban, for as good view on the situation here.

es more, the two personanan here owing to declara cu is at aruba, they're achieve they pasaporte falsifica procedente of portugal. unabes cu autoridadnan at aruba owing to being notifica, they owing to succeed of place hand on 2 another brasilero, cu was at sharp of leave for merca. but here was the personal of imigracion mericano, cu owing to descubri the two ultimonan here, y for motibonan till still not mucho cla, owing to tarda of happen they over for imigracion of aruba, siendo the autoridad competente for haci the investigacion. 6 hour owing to happen, first cu they owing to stay entrega at autoridad local, thing owing to being cuestiona seriamente also.

all thing autoridad local, cu sosten of ministerio publico can owing to haci is, of confisca the documentonan falsifica y deporta the 2 personanan here of immediate.

the modus operandi of the brasileronan here is, cu they're fly for panama, y cu copa airlines is enter aruba, cu they pasaporte of brazil. but hour of leave for of aruba for merca, they're leave cu pasaporte of portugal. cu as some of they cu owing to stay deteni owing to declara, cu they're achieve this at aruba, for cual have one investigacion deep is tumando lugar.

but is surgi tog the question, con come the sistema of radex, cu as we owing to come is tell, t’e mihor sistema at world, cu have even merca y another paisnan very jalurs, not owing to detecta the falsificacionnan here.

esey is stay one question still for contesta. because conocedornan of the matter here is tell, not, the sistema of radex assure is 100% good, will owing to detecta one or another damage in the pasaporte, but have person “floho” y enbes of avisa they superior, will owing to “by-pass” the sistema y so the hendenan here owing to leave bay without problem.

the situation here, owing to become uno very fishy, because now, cu the employee publico here, of imigracion cu owing to “by-pass” or “overrule” the sistema, is being cuestiona pakico past owing to haci’e, without notifica his superiornan. the form of proceder here, is haci cu they're become sospechoso y as minister rudy croes owing to arrive of tell, “facilmente we hendenan can cay for placa”, esta cu they wordo “cumpra” for let they happen. esey also is being investiga.

but if is one damage human did take lugar at imigracion aruban, then dicon, the hendenan here owing to happen at imigracion mericano, without owing to being notice cu they have one pasaporta falsifica? cu this, we wanted tell, cu not can throw all culpa on we imigracion, but imigracion mericano also will owing to abort in the caso here.

was at boston, cu they detene 2 person, kendenan owing to tell cu at aruba they owing to achieve they pasaporte falsifica of portugal, y cu have because; 15 person more at caminda, cu will haci same modus operandi here, for can enter merca.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #102 on: August 15, 2009, 10:48:32 PM »

8/5/2009 Awe Mainta Page 27

Papiamentu translation:

ambulance owing to take away tourist cu owing to fly for of balcon, poli

monday 8’or of night, police of beach is bay at one lowrise hotel, where one tourist owing to fly for of balcon of his bedroom. n’e sitio, police is achieve informacion for of one another tourist cu he d.c. was bao of influencia y angry y owing to fly for of the balcon.

according his declaracion, d.c. was in bedroom is drink cu some another tourist y they owing to cuminsa play bruto.

in esey, d.c. owing to angry y owing to fly for of the balcon. ambulance cu owing to come n’e sitio owing to hib’e poli for tratamento.

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #103 on: August 15, 2009, 11:06:20 PM »

8/5/2009 Awe Mainta Page 27

Papiamentu translation:

ambulance owing to take away tourist cu owing to fly for of balcon, poli

monday 8’or of night, police of beach is bay at one lowrise hotel, where one tourist owing to fly for of balcon of his bedroom. n’e sitio, police is achieve informacion for of one another tourist cu he d.c. was bao of influencia y angry y owing to fly for of the balcon.

according his declaracion, d.c. was in bedroom is drink cu some another tourist y they owing to cuminsa play bruto.

in esey, d.c. owing to angry y owing to fly for of the balcon. ambulance cu owing to come n’e sitio owing to hib’e poli for tratamento.

Oh darn.  Those "stupid drunk tourists" just fly over the balcany.  They should know better.  Kinda like the passengers on cruse ships that just happen to "commit" suicide by "jumping" off the ships.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #104 on: August 16, 2009, 01:27:48 AM »

Truth & Justice for Natalee!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #105 on: August 16, 2009, 11:17:54 AM »

Good morning Monkeys! 

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #106 on: August 16, 2009, 11:23:48 AM »

I'm not sure where the tourist is from, but from this story late last night, she was hit by a car outside of the Hard Rock Cafe.  The driver of the car did come back to see what had happened.

http://www.awe24.com/?main&id=1537&offId=0&offDate=2009-08

http://www.awe24.com/_moblog_items/1537/10_1250396103.jpg

Papiamentu translation:

10 hora happen | fecha: 16/08/2009 | horario: 00:13

chofer owing to strike tourist y owing to core bay after ela go back for check what owing to happen cu the victima

saturday night owing to enter informe cu at height of hard rock cafe one car owing to strike one tourist y core bay, at once owing to dirigi police because; also ambulance at the sitio. at arrival of the patrol owing to compronde cu one toyota starlet cora owing to strike one tourist y owing to follow core bay but owing to compronde cu after the chofer owing to go back at the sitio y owing to check what owing to happen cu the victima. ambulance owing to present at the sitio y owing to transporta the victima for hospital. come across

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #107 on: August 16, 2009, 11:28:45 AM »

Not sure if the Amigoe translated version of this Valero article has already been posted or not:

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_61029.php

Extensive swindle at Valero
14 Aug, 2009, 13:09 (GMT -04:00)

SAN NICOLAS — An extensive swindle has been detected at the oil refinery of Valero. The amount of money involved is unknown yet, but according to unconfirmed sources, it concerns many millions. From the US, spokesperson Bill Day confirmed to the Amigoe that they are taking the matter very seriously, “but the FB I has not been put on the case”, according to Day in reaction to reports in the Papiamento-speaking media that the American Federal Bureau of Investigation is investigating this.

Meanwhile, this newspaper is informed that a manager of the maintenance department had been fired on the spot because of irregularities. In first instance, Day did not wish to confirm or deny that an investigation on fraud was being carried out. “We never comment on internal affairs.”
After this newspaper had announced that they had already received a confirmation of the fraud-investigation from reliable resources, he said, “We are taking this very serious”. The editorial office did not receive a confirmation whether the dismissed manager A.H. was also directly involved with the fraud. However, it is clear that he was not the only one who had been fired on the spot. Supposedly, another managerial employee who was with sick leave, had been dismissed as well. The fraud was supposedly committed through the purchase of spare parts or in the contracting-out to local companies. Supposedly, contractors paid Valero co-workers sums under the counter so they could rake in lucrative contracts. Presumably, spare parts had also been ordered in the United States. However, as these never arrived at Valero, they were probably sold by fraudulent co-workers who also swindled the money.

The fraud at Valero was not reported, spokeswoman Ann Angela of the Public Prosecutor (OM) announced. “Officially we are not informed of anything, also not of a foreign investigation service investigating the case. What we know, is what we’ve learned from the newspaper.” If the FBI or another foreign investigation organization wants to carry out an investigation on Aruba, they will have to announce such to the Public Prosecutor in advance. As Attorney-General Rob Pietersz mentioned earlier in this newspaper, this matter will be observed more closely after having experienced that the Natalee Holloway-case was dealt with too easily.

cajun miracle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #108 on: August 16, 2009, 11:35:36 AM »

Morning All. Last night True TV had it's special about Natalee again. More coverage the better.
Hey, the waters are beginning to churn this hurricane season. Send a few to Ruba.   
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #109 on: August 16, 2009, 11:53:05 AM »

Armin Solognier usually looks so reserved!    Monkey Devil!

http://www.coolaruba.com/component/option,com_gallery2/Itemid,28/?g2_itemId=1069178&g2_page=1

Coolaruba/Gallery / Aruba Rembrandt Regatta with Acoustic Soul 14Aug

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #110 on: August 16, 2009, 11:55:20 AM »

Not sure if the Amigoe translated version of this Valero article has already been posted or not:

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_61029.php

Extensive swindle at Valero
14 Aug, 2009, 13:09 (GMT -04:00)

SAN NICOLAS — An extensive swindle has been detected at the oil refinery of Valero. The amount of money involved is unknown yet, but according to unconfirmed sources, it concerns many millions. From the US, spokesperson Bill Day confirmed to the Amigoe that they are taking the matter very seriously, “but the FB I has not been put on the case”, according to Day in reaction to reports in the Papiamento-speaking media that the American Federal Bureau of Investigation is investigating this.

Meanwhile, this newspaper is informed that a manager of the maintenance department had been fired on the spot because of irregularities. In first instance, Day did not wish to confirm or deny that an investigation on fraud was being carried out. “We never comment on internal affairs.”
After this newspaper had announced that they had already received a confirmation of the fraud-investigation from reliable resources, he said, “We are taking this very serious”. The editorial office did not receive a confirmation whether the dismissed manager A.H. was also directly involved with the fraud. However, it is clear that he was not the only one who had been fired on the spot. Supposedly, another managerial employee who was with sick leave, had been dismissed as well. The fraud was supposedly committed through the purchase of spare parts or in the contracting-out to local companies. Supposedly, contractors paid Valero co-workers sums under the counter so they could rake in lucrative contracts. Presumably, spare parts had also been ordered in the United States. However, as these never arrived at Valero, they were probably sold by fraudulent co-workers who also swindled the money.

The fraud at Valero was not reported, spokeswoman Ann Angela of the Public Prosecutor (OM) announced. “Officially we are not informed of anything, also not of a foreign investigation service investigating the case. What we know, is what we’ve learned from the newspaper.” If the FBI or another foreign investigation organization wants to carry out an investigation on Aruba, they will have to announce such to the Public Prosecutor in advance. As Attorney-General Rob Pietersz mentioned earlier in this newspaper, this matter will be observed more closely after having experienced that the Natalee Holloway-case was dealt with too easily.

Thanks Klaas!   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #111 on: August 16, 2009, 11:57:31 AM »

Morning All. Last night True TV had it's special about Natalee again. More coverage the better.
Hey, the waters are beginning to churn this hurricane season. Send a few to Ruba.   

Thanks cajun miracle!   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #112 on: August 16, 2009, 12:28:52 PM »

To have never posted there, he/she/they sure do spend a lot of time there now.

SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #113 on: August 16, 2009, 01:41:50 PM »

My latest google search

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2009/08/14/betonsports_founder_pleads_guilty/

Online betting mogul cops plea, coughs up $43m in gains
The slow demise of BetonSports' Gary Kaplan

By Dan Goodin in San Francisc

Gary S. Kaplan, the founder of online gambling empire BetonSports, pleaded guilty on Friday to multiple federal charges in an agreement that required him to forfeit more than $43m in criminal proceeds.

During an appearance in federal court in St. Louis, Missouri, the 50-year-old Kaplan admitted to conspiracy to violate the Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act, the Wire Wager Act, and related felonies. If the plea agreement is accepted by the judge overseeing the case, he will be sentenced to 41 to 51 months in prison.

The plea is the latest, and perhaps final, blow to the once high-flying BetonSports, which actively encouraged people on US soil to wager on sporting events using the internet and toll-free phone numbers. Founded in the late 1990s, the enterprise generated revenue in excess of $1bn in 2004, had close to 1 million registered customers, and accepted more than 10 million bets, according to prosecutors.

That same year, the company made a successful public offering of stock on the London Alternative Investment Market that raised more than $100m.

The company, Kaplan, and numerous other executives were indicted in 2006. The company soon folded, costing customers between $7m and $20m, Reuters reported. The company pleaded guilty  to violations of anti-gambling statutes in 2007 and has yet to face sentencing. CEO David Carruthers has also pleaded guilty.

Kaplan was arrested in March 2007 in the Dominican Republic after eluding authorities for nine months. He has been in federal custody ever since.

Kaplan on Friday said that beginning in the mid to late 1990s, he set up business entities offshore in Aruba, Antigua, and eventually Costa Rica to provide sportsbook services to US residents. He recently caused the wire transfer of $43.65m from a Swiss bank account to a US District Court bank account.

A sentencing hearing has been scheduled for October 27. ®

2 4 1
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #114 on: August 16, 2009, 01:43:06 PM »

Monkey Devil! 

Looks like the zoom didn't zoom this morning OR have anything to zoom on!!!

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #115 on: August 16, 2009, 01:48:32 PM »

This article was dated Aug. 14, 2009. For some reason the date didn't copy.

2 4 1
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #116 on: August 16, 2009, 01:58:31 PM »

From the above post of the zoom camera at the Bucuti beach resort,it seems that the 70 million dollars isn't working!

It's about high time they FIRE all the disinformation specialists and their American traitor friends!YA THINK....

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE HOLLOWAY

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #117 on: August 16, 2009, 02:08:46 PM »

From the above post of the zoom camera at the Bucuti beach resort,it seems that the 70 million dollars isn't working!

It's about high time they FIRE all the disinformation specialists and their American traitor friends!YA THINK....

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE HOLLOWAY

When I read KTF's post...the chorus to this song came to mind!   Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_7-vVyECbE

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #118 on: August 16, 2009, 02:19:09 PM »

After watching Tickle me Tubby Tito's interview with Rob Smith, I have a better understanding of the sudden departure of Rob Smith as CEO of AHATA.  Seems to me regardless of what Rob says about it, that he might have been feeling some heat from the Minister of Tourism.  JMO

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #119 on: August 16, 2009, 02:27:26 PM »

After watching Tickle me Tubby Tito's interview with Rob Smith, I have a better understanding of the sudden departure of Rob Smith as CEO of AHATA.  Seems to me regardless of what Rob says about it, that he might have been feeling some heat from the Minister of Tourism.  JMO

I have no sympathy for Rob Smith.Of course the Dumbazz powers that be need to blame an American for their own demise which was created by their very own!!THE SEXUAL DEVIANCY OF ARUBA IS THERE FOR ALL TO SEE...ARUBA..YOU NEED TO THANK PAULUS,THE PERPS,THE DISINFORMATION SPECIALIST AS WELL AS THE AMERICAN TRAITORS for NO TOURISTS!!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.