April 27, 2024, 11:52:31 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #823 8/13/09 - 9/06/09  (Read 370670 times)
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1020 on: August 25, 2009, 10:55:32 PM »

Dave Holloway knows the truth about Mark Purcell/Reality etc.

Just got a "Thanks XXXX!" from Dave... looks like he truly appreciated all the info on the trouble makers.

I cant take the credit ... so I 'll pass it to you guys and gals...thank you everyone that worked to get that to Dave.

Am I just totally slow tonight? When did you get this??

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1021 on: August 25, 2009, 10:58:19 PM »

Just got a "Thanks XXXX!" from Dave... looks like he truly appreciated all the info on the trouble makers.

I cant take the credit ... so I 'll pass it to you guys and gals...thank you everyone that worked to get that to Dave.

I'm with you, wreck.  Was wondering, too.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1022 on: August 25, 2009, 11:00:13 PM »

Make that three....

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #1023 on: August 25, 2009, 11:00:46 PM »

hotping, wreck, Mere, cajun miracle, Blue Moon, 2NJSons_Mom, can, Tamikosmom, snoopy, klaasend, Kermit, SuzieQ, Anna and 24 Guests    

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1024 on: August 25, 2009, 11:01:04 PM »

At least there's a crowd tonight.   Justice for Natalee!!!      

2NJSons_Mom, cajun miracle, hotping, wreck, Mere, Blue Moon, can, Tamikosmom, snoopy, klaasend, Kermit, SuzieQ, Anna and 24 Guests are viewing this topic.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1025 on: August 25, 2009, 11:01:54 PM »

Make that three....
Four! 

In God We Trust!
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1026 on: August 25, 2009, 11:02:59 PM »

Hotping....great minds....

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1027 on: August 25, 2009, 11:04:06 PM »

Hotping....great minds....

In God We Trust!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1028 on: August 25, 2009, 11:05:21 PM »

<snipped>

Janet and Kermie,

Just talked to XXX, he had a long discussion of the troll problems today. Apparently Dave was totally unaware of the bashing posts by these trolls and the problems Robin had caused with that post of hers.

We are getting him the posts that XXXXX has compiled and they are going to be forwarded to Dave. I think once he reads them he can fully understand why we feel the way we do and he may have a different view of these people.

xxxx wanted you to know about this so you will know all your efforts are appreciated and being utilized. Just sit tight for a few days and let's see what happens.

XXXX

What was the date of the above Kermit?

Kermit ... Rob also sent Dave a compilation of the trolls despicable posts following Robin's enfamous post of August, 2006. 

It appears that the relationship with Mark Purcell and the Holloways was still on going just prior to the Persistence endeavor.

Janet

+++++

DAVE AND ROBIN HOLLOWAY'S RELATIONSHIP WITH JULIA RENFRO, MARK PURCELL AND DEBBIE (BFN).

ROBIN HOLLOWAY
December, 2007

Dave is currently on his way home to Meridian. Beth is on her way back also. They met with the KLPD and OM yesterday. I guess there is a miscommunication between interrogation and questioning. They had a lot of questions for Dave and Beth in efforts to help Natalee’s case and dispel a lot of nasty rumours. Also, Dave and Beth had a lot of questions for them too in regards to Natalee’s case. The meeting went well and they are working hard, but we don’t know what will happen next and pray this water search will turn up something.

As far as Julia, we have stayed in contact with her and she truly does care for Natalee and wants to know what happened to her as much as anyone else. Dave was able to meet with Mark for a little while last night while he was there and had a nice visit. It is good to know they are still there and willing to help. Please know they are still there too for Natalee ...

For now, waiting on Dave to get home and will watch the news or wait on that phone call to see what will happen next. It’s been a long two and a half years and never dreamed this much time would go by with no answers. Thanks to all of you for your continued support and for hanging in there with us. Thank you Debbie for coming to Meridian to hang out with the girls, Matt and me. I was a nervous wreck and glad you were able to make time for us this weekend. Brooke just got in from a playdate and was upset she didn’t get to say goodbye Sad I don’t think she realized you would be gone before she got home.

The boat should be in Aruba depending on the weather between Thurs and Saturday. Will keep you updated.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2409.msg311317#msg311317

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1029 on: August 25, 2009, 11:05:31 PM »

Heh Heh I have my ways.

Actually it was someone that had given the information to Dave Holloway about Mark Purcell and Reality etc. I xxxx'd out their real name is all. I just wanted to show you that Dave Holloway and Robin Holloway have been given the information about the people they choose to communicate & trust and they have had it for years!

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1030 on: August 25, 2009, 11:08:05 PM »

I wonder why Dave did not cut off the relationship with Mark Purcell at this point?

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1031 on: August 25, 2009, 11:09:57 PM »

I wonder why Dave did not cut off the relationship with Mark Purcell at this point?

Janet

This post was from August/September, 2006.  Do I have that right.

Thanks Kermit

Janet

_____

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1032 on: August 25, 2009, 11:10:22 PM »

<snipped>

Janet and Kermie,

Just talked to XXX, he had a long discussion of the troll problems today. Apparently Dave was totally unaware of the bashing posts by these trolls and the problems Robin had caused with that post of hers.

We are getting him the posts that XXXXX has compiled and they are going to be forwarded to Dave. I think once he reads them he can fully understand why we feel the way we do and he may have a different view of these people.

xxxx wanted you to know about this so you will know all your efforts are appreciated and being utilized. Just sit tight for a few days and let's see what happens.

XXXX

What was the date of the above Kermit?

Kermit ... Rob also sent Dave a compilation of the trolls despicable posts following Robin's enfamous post of August, 2006. 

It appears that the relationship with Mark Purcell and the Holloways was still on going just prior to the Persistence endeavor.

Janet

+++++

DAVE AND ROBIN HOLLOWAY'S RELATIONSHIP WITH JULIA RENFRO, MARK PURCELL AND DEBBIE (BFN).

ROBIN HOLLOWAY
December, 2007

Dave is currently on his way home to Meridian. Beth is on her way back also. They met with the KLPD and OM yesterday. I guess there is a miscommunication between interrogation and questioning. They had a lot of questions for Dave and Beth in efforts to help Natalee’s case and dispel a lot of nasty rumours. Also, Dave and Beth had a lot of questions for them too in regards to Natalee’s case. The meeting went well and they are working hard, but we don’t know what will happen next and pray this water search will turn up something.

As far as Julia, we have stayed in contact with her and she truly does care for Natalee and wants to know what happened to her as much as anyone else. Dave was able to meet with Mark for a little while last night while he was there and had a nice visit. It is good to know they are still there and willing to help. Please know they are still there too for Natalee ...

For now, waiting on Dave to get home and will watch the news or wait on that phone call to see what will happen next. It’s been a long two and a half years and never dreamed this much time would go by with no answers. Thanks to all of you for your continued support and for hanging in there with us. Thank you Debbie for coming to Meridian to hang out with the girls, Matt and me. I was a nervous wreck and glad you were able to make time for us this weekend. Brooke just got in from a playdate and was upset she didn’t get to say goodbye Sad I don’t think she realized you would be gone before she got home.

The boat should be in Aruba depending on the weather between Thurs and Saturday. Will keep you updated.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2409.msg311317#msg311317

September 18, 2006

You are correct. Mark Purcell is the contact in Aruba.
He was involved with Capslockwizard.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1033 on: August 25, 2009, 11:10:29 PM »

Heh Heh I have my ways.

Actually it was someone that had given the information to Dave Holloway about Mark Purcell and Reality etc. I xxxx'd out their real name is all. I just wanted to show you that Dave Holloway and Robin Holloway have been given the information about the people they choose to communicate & trust and they have had it for years!

There was no reference to the time frame -- I think we all were thinking you got that tonight!   

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1034 on: August 25, 2009, 11:11:36 PM »

hotping, wreck, Mere, cajun miracle, Blue Moon, 2NJSons_Mom, can, Tamikosmom, snoopy, klaasend, Kermit, SuzieQ, Anna and 24 Guests    

word is spreading that ROBOTS IS BACK!!!!

ribbit
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1035 on: August 25, 2009, 11:12:40 PM »

Dave never severed his contact with Dan Rheil either even after Dan made his famous 180 degree turn or the infamous death by orgasm posts.  He even posted and thanked Dan for his support.  Not being able to read the mind of another, I attributed it to the pain of the loss being so much greater than what someone might say.  Sort of like ignoring gossip.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1036 on: August 25, 2009, 11:13:28 PM »

Heh Heh I have my ways.

There was no reference to the time frame -- I think we all were thinking you got that tonight!   

Sorry bout that. No it was long ago that some other people were talking/emailing Dave Holloway and Robin Holloway giving
them the information about Reality and Mark Purcell. They BOTH have known for a long time about them bashing Natalee and Beth on the websites.

Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1037 on: August 25, 2009, 11:14:57 PM »

Hi Tib,

I know I am guilty of re-posting/quotes/photos etc. because sometimes I have a purpose for reasons that I can't divulge and sometimes I do it as a reminder. I know that it can become annoying to us old-timers, but there have been many times someone has re posted a quote and I am in the middle of a document & lo and behold that quote helps me. So it can be both good and bad I guess. It is, never meant to annoy or upset anyone. So I hope you'll take exception and just pass by me. ribbit

Hi Kermit,

No, your reposting of quotes/pics/links do not come under that heading at any time.  They always have a very good reason and I never pass by your posts.

I just wish you were able to tell us MORE.  But I can be patient if it all means justice and answers for Natalee's loved ones.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1038 on: August 25, 2009, 11:17:24 PM »

Janet

They tell him that Natalee is alive and taken off the island.
I just remember early on that he was the person they had to go check out Margarite Island because it was thought that she was taken there and we were told he said he could not find it.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #1039 on: August 25, 2009, 11:17:52 PM »

Dave never severed his contact with Dan Rheil either even after Dan made his famous 180 degree turn or the infamous death by orgasm posts.  He even posted and thanked Dan for his support.  Not being able to read the mind of another, I attributed it to the pain of the loss being so much greater than what someone might say.  Sort of like ignoring gossip.

I don't remember the "death by orgasm" posts. I'm amazed I would forget that!   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.