April 27, 2024, 11:46:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #823 8/13/09 - 9/06/09  (Read 370607 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1100 on: August 26, 2009, 12:36:04 AM »

Threatening billb with Robot's avi awakened the dead last night!!!   Monkey Devil!

He was just napping wreck!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1101 on: August 26, 2009, 12:38:00 AM »

Threatening billb with Robot's avi awakened the dead last night!!!   Monkey Devil!

"stunned"  Monkey Devil!

cajun miracle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1102 on: August 26, 2009, 12:40:02 AM »

Nite Ya'll!!! Justice IS coming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1103 on: August 26, 2009, 12:40:02 AM »

"stunned"  Monkey Devil!

Monkey Devil!

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #1104 on: August 26, 2009, 12:41:09 AM »

Night Cajun Miracle!  an angelic monkey

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1105 on: August 26, 2009, 12:44:15 AM »

"stunned"  Monkey Devil!

Monkey Devil!

Monkey Devil!

In God We Trust!
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #1106 on: August 26, 2009, 12:46:35 AM »

Hi billb...Did You get an Avi...CBB says that She will make You one if You like....Did You hear that Robots is back?   
Hi Hotping...tm...wreck and all the rest of you beautiful Monkeys...
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1107 on: August 26, 2009, 12:49:03 AM »

Nite Ya'll!!! Justice IS coming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good night cajun miracle!   an angelic monkey

crazybabyborg
« Reply #1108 on: August 26, 2009, 12:50:26 AM »

Hi billb...Did You get an Avi...CBB says that She will make You one if You like....Did You hear that Robots is back?   

Hiya, billb!!  I'm at your disposal for anything other than Robot's avi!   

He spoke well of you last night and I'm sure we all owe you a big thanks for deciding you wanted an avi when you did! 

If he doesn't get back soon, I'm going to offer it again to you!   
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1109 on: August 26, 2009, 12:54:25 AM »

He spoke well of you last night and I'm sure we all owe you a big thanks for deciding you wanted an avi when you did! 

Monkey Devil!

hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1110 on: August 26, 2009, 01:02:07 AM »

I believe Robots is planning His Strategy...What do You think billb?   

In God We Trust!
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1111 on: August 26, 2009, 01:05:38 AM »

Hey CBB.....
Thanks for the avi offer.....I left it up to wreck to decide and I was very honored that the night crew suggested robots avi....while I sneaked back last night to see what may become of my challenge for "what is a biilb" robots signed on to defend his avi....(robots....please trust me, I would never have accepted your avi - I say that with utmost respect - ask anyone - when I first started posting, it was because of your posts that brought me to SM). I am happy as everyone else that robots signed on and I hope he comes back soon and often......Maybe join the Night Crew as that is where the real action is......
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1112 on: August 26, 2009, 01:07:19 AM »

CBB...
I think I'd like to continue without an avi for now......
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1113 on: August 26, 2009, 01:11:56 AM »

Hey CBB.....
Thanks for the avi offer.....I left it up to wreck to decide and I was very honored that the night crew suggested robots avi....while I sneaked back last night to see what may become of my challenge for "what is a biilb" robots signed on to defend his avi....(robots....please trust me, I would never have accepted your avi - I say that with utmost respect - ask anyone - when I first started posting, it was because of your posts that brought me to SM). I am happy as everyone else that robots signed on and I hope he comes back soon and often......Maybe join the Night Crew as that is where the real action is......
You are as valued as Robots! Although, you bestowed me with the "honors" of selecting your Avi -- I don't need that burden!!  Monkey Devil!  I respectfully resign my commission! 

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1114 on: August 26, 2009, 01:15:57 AM »

billb, you can use my smugglin' boat.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1115 on: August 26, 2009, 01:23:08 AM »

I guess you saw I had my eye on your boat last night!   

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1116 on: August 26, 2009, 01:24:30 AM »

Wreck, I sure was thankful that you were here during the day.

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1117 on: August 26, 2009, 01:25:46 AM »

I guess you saw I had my eye on your boat last night!   

It's a good boat!

hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1118 on: August 26, 2009, 01:26:04 AM »

Good Night All!

Justice for Natalee!  an angelic monkey

I Stand with the Girl! Tick Tock Tick Tock! 

Aruba Sucks! I Hate Them All!

Its Coming Aruba...Get Ready! Tick Tock Tick Tock!

In God We Trust!
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1119 on: August 26, 2009, 01:26:10 AM »

Dawn of Understanding

We all have wondered why so many voiced their support of Aruba and its investigation into the disappearance of Natalee Holloway – in the face of evidence showing its lackluster actions.

Here is some understanding as to why one individual may have done so.

It will never cease to amaze me the number and types of individuals who trampled Natalee further in an effort to better themselves financially, as this individual seems to have done.

I wonder if things would have been different, had it been his own daughter who was abducted and killed on Aruba.

It seems Mr Rizzo’s prior connection to Aruba, and apparent intimate friendships with members of its law enforcement not only played a big part in his very vocal efforts to squelch the “BOYCOTT” at a governmental level, but also seemingly afforded him big rewards. 

Has this man no shame?

Jen

Both my DIL and I sincerely want to know your thoughts.

Why did you honestly think that Dave and Robin Holloway did a flip flop in regards to the volunteer travel boycott to Aruba and … put the Aruban economy … the Aruban people … above the safety of other “Natalees”?

Janet

+++++++

PRIOR THE HOLLOWAY/MARK PURCELL CONNECTION

Corruption in Paradise – Dave Holloway

Page 116:
  Most people are not aware of the facts when they peruse the beautiful travel brochures and Internet Web sites about Aruba and the surrounding paradise islands.  These are not the areas of interest for a potential vacationer who is looking to travel to a foreign country and wants to feel safe.  When browsing through the information, it is hard to believe that an island with that kind of reputation is able to keep such deep, dark secrets.  Had we known that Aruba might be connected with such evil, we would have prevented our daughter from traveling there.

Page 196:  Considering all that had transpired, I changed my position.  In early December 2005, I called Mississippi Governor Haley Barbour's office to ask that he join Alabama Governor Bob Riley and Arkansas Governor Mike Huckabee in the travel boycott of Aruba.  Since that time, Georgia Governor Sonny Purdue has also come on board in support of the boycott.  However, I had waitied over a month to hear back from Governor Barbour when he made an announcement that he will not join in on the boycott.  I am surprised that he never responded to me, and I am truly disappointed that he does not feel a boycott is warranted.

I can no longer sit on the fence on this issue.  It has not been an easy decision for me to make.  But I need to know what happened to my daughter, and I do believe that a boycott may be the only way we will get anybody over there to talk to us or to turn in the people who are reponsible for her disappearance.

Page 202:  Had we been knowledgeable about the severe limitations of foreign investigations, we would have prevented our daughter from making the trip to Aruba.  Unfortunately, we learned too late.

FOLLOWING THE HOLLOWAY/MARK PURCELL CONNECTION

Robin Holloway - June 19, 2007
The Boycott
« Today at 02:13:11 PM »

We want to thank every single person who have tried so hard for us to get the answers for Natalee. She did not deserve to be taken away from us and she should be home with us living her life. Your support means so much to us. It is humbling to see how many people from all over the world have embraced Natalee.

We realize some of you will not agree, but as much as we want to know what happened to Natalee, Dave and I no longer support a boycott of Aruba. We thank everyone who did so on our behalf, but it is no longer necessary to do so for Dave or me. We realize it is an individual choice, but please try to see it from our perspective. In our opinion, the boycott has caused a lot of hurt for a lot of innocent people in Aruba who do not deserve that.

We asked a long time ago for ALE to involve Holland with the investigation. That has happened and we have been advised they are still working on Natalee's case and following up on all leads. They have done what we asked them to do. We have to find out what happened to Natalee and have to have faith that is what they are doing now with the investigation. We will never give up until we find out the truth!

Thank you again for all the support here. Please continue to keep us in your prayers and keep helping us try to find answers for Natalee.

Dave and Robin

http://blogsfornatalee.com/forum/index.php?topic=7123.0

MIP6 (Mark Purcell) - June 19, 2007
Re: The Boycott
« Today at 03:23:29 PM »

Dave & Robin,

I applaud you for this bold move in speaking out against a boycott of Aruba & her people.

The time is now for everyone on all forums to come together and see this for what it is, a chance to work together to find the truth to help bring Natalee home.

This is truly a turning point in opening new lines of communication among the internet families that have come together in really a single cause, Natalee, yet we have been divided for one reason or another.

As I have been in the past I will continue to be in the future here to assist if I can in finding answers to help bring Natalee home.

Thank you both for making this post to let the Internet community know that you do not support hurting or hatred in Natalee’s name.

http://blogsfornatalee.com/forum/index.php?topic=7123.0

Good evening good Monkeys....
I'm in catch up mode, but want to comment now before I hear other posts.....

Why did you honestly think that Dave and Robin Holloway did a flip flop in regards to the volunteer travel boycott to Aruba and … put the Aruban economy … the Aruban people … above the safety of other “Natalees”?

Janet

I've said this before in a round about way, and will try to say it again with more emphasis this time around....
The flip flop of Dave (with Robin) with the before/after posts pointed out by Janet......had my hinky meter going off even before the persistence effort. Couple that with the apparent lack of follow up/roll over by both Dave H. and Tim M. after the exposure of the happenings around the persistence search (pictures, videos, Kyle's OWN FRIGGING WORDS)....
I honestly believe there is a more than 50% chance the the POS aruba powers that be have somehow neutralized Dave and Tim's objections to the injustice to Natalee....whether it be an argument that nothing can be gained, Natalee is gone....play ball with us, and be rewarded either through non profit organizations or directly or??? 
I think the confession by urine that Natalee was disposed at sea after convulsions did bring somewhat of a closer to Beth and probably Dave/Tim....That is a very believable scenario and while we all want the perps to be exposed and brought to justice...(I won't rest until I have exhausted my will) that may not be the families main focus anymore. Not that I believe for a second that they have totally given up.....but each of their priorities may have changed to focus on nearer term goals that they deem more important in the given situation. 
MHOO.....     

I realize that quite possibly I am hopelessly naive, but I can't accept that Dave or Tim would look the other way for money.

Nearer term goals that are more important?  I guess I'm not following there.

I never said that Dave/Tim have thrown in the towel...I may have alluded to it though.....
Near term gains that fund other efforts/organizations ...from the enemy....now think about this......
lures them into thinking that the towel has been thrown into the ring....while all the time going forward with the pieces that are being put together that will lead to the perps/cover-up crews demise....
Now...that's priceless!!
I'm bumping this again from my posts last night because I feel it is related to the powerful/emotional discussions today....I think it still fits in what Kermit revealed...but of course that is MOO.

I don't think for a moment that Dave H. or Tim M. condoned anything wrt to what the persistence POS and cover-up dis-info crew were doing real time...I think that it is a POSSIBILITY that only after hindsight when Dave and Tim realized they were scammed...and that aruba disposed of any evidence/remains from the cage/trap....they decided to play the hand they were dealt.
That doesn't mean they completely gave in....there is more to follow I am sure. Justice for Natalee is just around the corner.....that is what my gut tells me.....
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.