April 27, 2024, 09:06:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #823 8/13/09 - 9/06/09  (Read 370594 times)
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1180 on: August 26, 2009, 03:41:07 PM »

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1181 on: August 26, 2009, 03:42:11 PM »

Robin and Dave Holloways buddies
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1182 on: August 26, 2009, 03:50:02 PM »

I'm not sure exactly who in Aruba I would consider trustworthy.  Can't think of anybody off the top of my head.  Maybe Jossy to some extent but his heart has to be with Aruba as he was even born there.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1183 on: August 26, 2009, 03:55:14 PM »

I'm not sure exactly who in Aruba I would consider trustworthy.  Can't think of anybody off the top of my head.  Maybe Jossy to some extent but his heart has to be with Aruba as he was even born there.
One by one those that sparked hope fell by the wayside.
I remember when I thought Moss would fight his heart out to get justice for Natalee.
I'd like to hear from Jossy again.  Wish Dana would have him as a guest.
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1184 on: August 26, 2009, 03:56:44 PM »

Indelible and heartbreaking images.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1185 on: August 26, 2009, 04:28:26 PM »

Klaas and mrs. Red appear to concur.

My position has stood firm since the summer of 2006 ... since the Mark Purcell/Holloway connection.  The ongoing relationship with both Mark Purcell and John Silvetti does not make sense when the compilation of Mark Purcell's past posts and ... Kyle Kingman's own words are considered.

Janet

++++++

klaasend
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #812 3/27/09 -
« Reply #703 on: March 30, 2009, 06:27:39 PM »

My loyalty is also with Natalee and secondly her biological mother Beth.  I find it very difficult to feel any loyalty to Robin's husband when Robin posts along side of Renfro/Mark Purcell, Reality and other Beth haters.

IMO part of the reasons this case has not been solved is by family members (Robin Holloway) cohorting with the enemy.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4766.msg745322#msg745322

JULY, 2007 - FOLLOWING DAVE AND ROBIN'S DENOUNCMENT OF THE BOYCOTT

Tamikosmom
Lively Case Discussion #650 7/3 - 7/4/2007
« Reply #194 on: July 03, 2007, 07:57:23 PM »

Ms. Red ... I believe that logic dictates that that individual family members at some given time have to move on with life even if it means that justice is not forthcoming for Natalee.  However ... that does not explain the relationship Robin and Dave has established with the enemy.

Mark Purcell has submitted countless posts to internet forums upholding Julia Renfro.  Julia Renfro proclaims the innocence of Joran and  and ... she creates smokescreens discrediting both Natalee and Beth.

Ms. Red ... it is not rocket science ... something is not right in regards to this relationship.

My underlying reason for devoting the past two years to the Natalee Holloway case has been to uphold the family in their contention that a corrupt Aruban investigation was denying Natalee justice ... a corrupt Aruban investigation was distancing Paulus and Joran from implication.  I have never wavered from that support for one minute and ... now members of the the family are changing positions ...

I am so discouraged.

Janet

_______

Julia Renfro
LA Time - June 4, 2007

… A mother of four, Renfro spent weeks shuttling the family from the scene of one rumored development to another but eventually became disenchanted with what she saw as Twitty's pandering to tabloid TV and "flat-out lies" she told on the air.

"I feel guilty saying any negative thing about a mother who has lost her daughter," Renfro said.  "But her behavior was odd from the get-go."

Renfro has concluded that the body would have turned up by now if Holloway died on the island. She — and many Arubans — doubts the three suspects, who were all good students without criminal records, could have pulled off a perfect crime, leaving no forensic evidence behind and never caving in to the intense pressure of interrogations.

"I've spoken with all of the suspects," she said. "I don't believe any of them did anything to her."

Heavily intoxicated, according to accounts later given by her classmates to the FBI, Holloway could have staggered into the sea and drowned after the local men left her, Renfro speculates. She might have died of alcohol poisoning or a drug overdose and washed out to sea, as Deputy Police Chief Gerold Dompig surmised in a CBS interview last year. She might have climbed aboard one of the dozens of catamarans and cabin cruisers moored off the beach for late-night partying after a concert nearby.

Renfro says she was perplexed when Twitty immediately concluded that her daughter had been kidnapped and made no effort to check hospitals or police about accident victims. Within a few hours, Twitty had concluded Van der Sloot was responsible, and within a couple of days she was telling TV interviewers that she knew her daughter had been gang-raped and murdered....

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=1290.msg192071;topicseen#msg192071

mrs. Red
« Reply #197 on: July 03, 2007, 07:59:37 PM »

Janet, I do agree that yes, life does and should move on....

but why sleep with the enemy???

Notice no one says that Beth doesn't support a boycott....

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1186 on: August 26, 2009, 04:39:27 PM »

Apparently Peter DeVries was on a TV show, and GBMW did a translation of what was said:

Host:
Patrick van der Eem has been arrested in Aruba. He was in posession of coke, he threathened people and he hadn't paid his bills. How does a news report like that come across for you?

Peter R. de Vries:
Well, I was very pleased to hear that the Aruban police rushes out in full force if you haven't paid your hotel bill...

Host:
They never did that with you?

Peter R. de Vries:
....because I also know the story of someone who has confessed he has let an innocent girl die...and who has hidden the body; and lied about that in a horrible way to the whole world and especially the mother of the girl and who is walking around freely. And the Aruban police often doesn't have time when tips are coming in...so this is very good news.

Host:
With a long haul you've made your point. (laughing)... Your point is taken.
Does is surpise you he has been arrested? Not police wise but concerning Patrick...

Peter R. de Vries:
No, I'm not really surprised.

Host:
You knew he was a bit like that?

Peter R. de Vries;
Uhmm...well the man is temperamentful...let me put it that way... (laughing) And from that point I'm not that surprised he's facing such a situation.

Host:
Does is annoy you that he's very often being linked to you when something is going on with him...and of course concerning Joran?

Peter R. de Vries:
No, I'm not annoyed by that. He's worked for us at the time...has done a good job...and we didn't work with him because he's a reverend or something. We worked with him because Joran van der Sloot..well...looked up to him. He was charmed by him. He was the right person for that job at the time.

Host:
It doesn't make your case against Joran a bit doubtful?

Peter R. de Vries:
No, not at all. That would have been so if the case was based on what Patrick van der Eem stated. If he would have been the one saying that "Joran told me..." and you have to believe me on my pretty blue eyes this is true. Then you could think...well can we really trust this man?But the great thing about that broadcast was of course that we heard and saw Joran van der Sloot himself stating that he was present when Natalee died and that he had let the body disappear in the ocean and that he didn't lose any sleep over it. Joran himself stated that...for that it doesn't matter whether or not Patrick did or did not pay his hotel bill.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1187 on: August 26, 2009, 04:44:41 PM »

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1188 on: August 26, 2009, 04:56:32 PM »

Klaas and mrs. Red appear to concur.

My position has stood firm since the summer of 2006 ... since the Mark Purcell/Holloway connection.  The ongoing relationship with both Mark Purcell and John Silvetti does not make sense when the compilation of Mark Purcell's past posts and ... Kyle Kingman's own words are considered.

Janet

++++++

klaasend

My loyalty is also with Natalee and secondly her biological mother Beth.  I find it very difficult to feel any loyalty to Robin's husband when Robin posts along side of Renfro/Mark Purcell, Reality and other Beth haters.

IMO part of the reasons this case has not been solved is by family members (Robin Holloway) cohorting with the enemy.

JULY, 2007 - FOLLOWING DAVE AND ROBIN'S DENOUNCMENT OF THE BOYCOTT

Tamikosmom
« Reply #194 on: July 03, 2007, 07:57:23 PM »

Ms. Red ... I believe that logic dictates that that individual family members at some given time have to move on with life even if it means that justice is not forthcoming for Natalee.  However ... that does not explain the relationship Robin and Dave has established with the enemy.

Mark Purcell has submitted countless posts to internet forums upholding Julia Renfro.  Julia Renfro proclaims the innocence of Joran and  and ... she creates smokescreens discrediting both Natalee and Beth.

Ms. Red ... it is not rocket science ... something is not right in regards to this relationship.

My underlying reason for devoting the past two years to the Natalee Holloway case has been to uphold the family in their contention that a corrupt Aruban investigation was denying Natalee justice ... a corrupt Aruban investigation was distancing Paulus and Joran from implication.  I have never wavered from that support for one minute and ... now members of the the family are changing positions ...

I am so discouraged.

Janet

_______

Julia Renfro
LA Time - June 4, 2007

… A mother of four, Renfro spent weeks shuttling the family from the scene of one rumored development to another but eventually became disenchanted with what she saw as Twitty's pandering to tabloid TV and "flat-out lies" she told on the air.

"I feel guilty saying any negative thing about a mother who has lost her daughter," Renfro said.  "But her behavior was odd from the get-go."

Renfro has concluded that the body would have turned up by now if Holloway died on the island. She — and many Arubans — doubts the three suspects, who were all good students without criminal records, could have pulled off a perfect crime, leaving no forensic evidence behind and never caving in to the intense pressure of interrogations.

"I've spoken with all of the suspects," she said. "I don't believe any of them did anything to her."

Heavily intoxicated, according to accounts later given by her classmates to the FBI, Holloway could have staggered into the sea and drowned after the local men left her, Renfro speculates. She might have died of alcohol poisoning or a drug overdose and washed out to sea, as Deputy Police Chief Gerold Dompig surmised in a CBS interview last year. She might have climbed aboard one of the dozens of catamarans and cabin cruisers moored off the beach for late-night partying after a concert nearby.

Renfro says she was perplexed when Twitty immediately concluded that her daughter had been kidnapped and made no effort to check hospitals or police about accident victims. Within a few hours, Twitty had concluded Van der Sloot was responsible, and within a couple of days she was telling TV interviewers that she knew her daughter had been gang-raped and murdered....

mrs. Red
« Reply #197 on: July 03, 2007, 07:59:37 PM »

Janet, I do agree that yes, life does and should move on....

but why sleep with the enemy???

Notice no one says that Beth doesn't support a boycott....

Why is the issue of Dave Holloway's association with "the enemy" so important to you?

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1189 on: August 26, 2009, 04:57:55 PM »

Jen thanks for the interview (translated by GBMW).

I get that Joran's on video and his admissions were his own words. 
I do wish Eem was a little cleaner.  I wonder if he was set-up and I wait to hear his defense.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1190 on: August 26, 2009, 04:58:50 PM »

MARK PURCELL

Robin Holloway
BFN

I have made a lot of good friends here at BFN and other sites. I appreciate the efforts everyone has gone to in trying to help us out. Thank you to everyone. I have had the pleasure of talking and communicating with several on this board and would like to thank them and everyone, including especially Debbie, and thanks to Rammstein, Reality, MIP6 and gagirl for their help also.  I know everyone won't agree on everything, but we need to keep focus on the real issue, Natalee.

August 21, 2006, 03:07:49 PM »

Robin Holloway
BFN

MIP6 is doing everything he can to help us find her and hope his initial post here will resolve some of the rumors. We appreciate him so much and we want to thank Reality for putting Dave and I personally in contact with him. They both, like we all do, want so much for Natalee to be found!

November 17, 2006, 09:34:35 PM »

Doc Holladay PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 10:44 am

Dave made that email public to further bolster his book, remember, “Corruption in Paradise”. His other reason was to continue the hate campaign his ex started and he so whole-heartedly joined into.  He is nothing more than a neutered male version of Beth; I can’t stand any of them.

http://www.refugeesunleashed.net/post-21893.html&highlight=#21893

Doc Holladay PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 7:43 am

Are the pages from Dave’s work of fiction soft when you wipe with them?

Doc Holladay PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 2:06 pm

For me one of the main things I would like to see other than Natalee coming out of hiding is for Jug & Beth to make a public apology to ... the families of J2K for all the hate that the B&J lies have brought to there door steps.

MIP6

I figure with my next post I should get the boot, haven’t decided which one to use yet the Beth lies or denouncing the Sainthood of Natalee. I have way too much fun watching them all freak out.

http://www.rjames.com/forums/showthread.php?p=24191#post24191

JOHN SILVETTI

Kyle Kingman - In His Own Words

Kyle Kingman:  I took the proportions of the body form from the head, to shoulder, to a 90 degree angle which I believed to be the hem line of Natalee's skirt. I then took those proportions and matched them to the photo of Natalee with what she was last seen wearing. The proportions matched within an inch from head, to shoulder, to skirt line. Based on this comparison and with what we believed we saw in the Dec 29th video, Tim Miller contacted the family and told them the 99.9% comment. I told Tim not to do anything until we have forensic results back after the site is processed. Jan 7th we sampled the contents and in my opinion we found the skirt under the sand along with the other items The blue fabric was found right where the skirt is pictured. If it isn't her, it will forever haunt me as a major cosmic WTF.

Kyle Kingman:  I requested all samples to be brought on board the Persistence for visual and top-side photographs. It was ignored by the project lead (John S.) who felt the Arubans would follow whatever they needed to do as far as proper protocol.

Kyle Kingman:  John is not a believer in the trap. He took ALE's word as gospel that it wasn't case related, yet never studied the videos or bothered to inquire further. He had plans on doing business with Aruba and in S. America and he didn't want to hurt any feelings by talks hinting at lack of complete trust and friendship. I did not feel the same and we had a major difference in opinion. He was the one who never pressed ALE to be completely open with us with the trap evidence. I would have forced them to. However, John was the one paying my invoices so I was forced to sit back and hope for the best.

Kyle Kingman: I get done in the survey room backing up the ROV dive and head to the back deck to talk to the Polis divers and see what they sampled and see the Polis boat way in the distance heading away fast. John doesn't seem concerned at all, but I am very dissapointed, concerned, and burning inside because I have a feeling that I/we will never know what they took from the trap. That evening I talked to John asking when we plan on recovering the trap. Previously this was part of the talks and plan, but this time he doesn't seem concerned about ever looking into the trap further. After John verbally BASHED me about the trap for what I said to Tim Miller about the sand body-form and that I believed her skirt was under the sand, John pretty much committed himself to the belief the trap wasn't what we were after. This shocked me because it was exactly what we were looking for- a fish trap lost at sea with human remains.

oceanexploration
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #739 3/3 -
« Reply #79 on: March 03, 2008, 05:47:47 PM »

Video 2: Dec 30th - ROV and Diver visual-only inspection of trap.  This is the dive Dateline and Tim Miller witnessed, also the dive footage the screen captures I made came from that were posted by Robin at BNH.  I sent these 6 screen shots to the FBI and the FBI only. I was shocked to see them posted.  I thought we had a security breach on the boat from my workstation or a leak from the FBI.  Turns out the FBI gave them to Dave H. after he couldn't get them from me.  After Tim Miller told Dave that we found her in a trap with 99.9% certainty (this is pre-diver inspection), Dave very reasonably requested them from me.  I badly wanted to send them to him, but couldn't.  Apparently, shortly therafter the FBI send the screen shots to Dave anyway, and therefore Robin had them.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2668.msg360047;topicseen#msg360047

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1191 on: August 26, 2009, 05:12:40 PM »

JOHN SILVETTI

jdsurveyor1 Newbie Posts: 11
John Silvetti, the Persistence and the Search for Natalee «
Reply #13 on: April 03, 2008, 07:52:13 PM »

The important thing is to raise funds. It will require corporate support as well as private donations. Dave and Beth have been doing a great job getting the word out and while I was on the island, Dave put me in contact with the head of the Hotel Association who is working on raising a sizeable amount.  So many on the island are supporting our efforts as well as people from all over the world. The media really blew the cage out of proportion. Although the cage initially provided some moments of "what is in there", I warned all on board that none of this information was to leave the boat. It was very suspect that a cage of this size was found where it was on the seafloor relative to the coast. My feelings were this was highly unusual and probably had something to do with something, but not what we were after. It was decided that the cage would be investigated further by divers, however, it was designated as only a target of interest. The crew moved onto other targets. Unfortunately, inexperience and frustration led to premature statements, including that we had found her I don't think anyone was more upset than I that this information came off the boat and caused the Holloway family more grief!

http://blogsfornatalee.com/forum/index.php?topic=8476.msg334979#msg334979

Debbie
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #820 6/10/09 -
« Reply #598 on: June 18, 2009, 11:29:24 PM »»

Okay... there was/is no conspiracy with the Persistence.  Louis, John, Tim and Dave are trying to get the funds to complete the search on the targets.... they are working together.. 

Slam me, bash me, I don't care, but it is the truth.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5127.msg845027;topicseen#msg845027

_____

Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1192 on: August 26, 2009, 05:22:45 PM »

Janet....what is the point? 

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1193 on: August 26, 2009, 05:24:00 PM »

Why is the issue of Dave Holloway's association with "the enemy" so important to you?

The same reason that Monkeys from the getgo have focused on any person who has a relationship with those who have an Aruban agenda ... even our prodical Monkeys.  Monkeys have never given anyone who cohorts with the enemy a pass except for Dave Holloway and Tim Miller.

Klass said it best.

Magnolia ... I did cry when I view all the pictures of Dave Holloway's quest for justice ... pictures take prior to Robin and his connection with Mark Purcell.

Janet

+++++

klaasend

_____

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1194 on: August 26, 2009, 05:28:33 PM »

Here's a fun one for all old timer BFNers to figure out.

Think of PV's from Aruba when you read this........and think of all the BFN translator's posts....

http://www.arubachamber.com/registry/registry_result.afp?KeyValue=24537

HINT - Their translator has a DIRECT connection to Aruba. 
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1195 on: August 26, 2009, 05:36:12 PM »

Apparently Peter DeVries was on a TV show, and GBMW did a translation of what was said:

Host:
Patrick van der Eem has been arrested in Aruba. He was in posession of coke, he threathened people and he hadn't paid his bills. How does a news report like that come across for you?

Peter R. de Vries:
Well, I was very pleased to hear that the Aruban police rushes out in full force if you haven't paid your hotel bill...

Host:
They never did that with you?

Peter R. de Vries:
....because I also know the story of someone who has confessed he has let an innocent girl die...and who has hidden the body; and lied about that in a horrible way to the whole world and especially the mother of the girl and who is walking around freely. And the Aruban police often doesn't have time when tips are coming in...so this is very good news.

Host:
With a long haul you've made your point. (laughing)... Your point is taken.
Does is surpise you he has been arrested? Not police wise but concerning Patrick...

Peter R. de Vries:
No, I'm not really surprised.

Host:
You knew he was a bit like that?

Peter R. de Vries;
Uhmm...well the man is temperamentful...let me put it that way... (laughing) And from that point I'm not that surprised he's facing such a situation.

Host:
Does is annoy you that he's very often being linked to you when something is going on with him...and of course concerning Joran?

Peter R. de Vries:
No, I'm not annoyed by that. He's worked for us at the time...has done a good job...and we didn't work with him because he's a reverend or something. We worked with him because Joran van der Sloot..well...looked up to him. He was charmed by him. He was the right person for that job at the time.

Host:
It doesn't make your case against Joran a bit doubtful?

Peter R. de Vries:
No, not at all. That would have been so if the case was based on what Patrick van der Eem stated. If he would have been the one saying that "Joran told me..." and you have to believe me on my pretty blue eyes this is true. Then you could think...well can we really trust this man?But the great thing about that broadcast was of course that we heard and saw Joran van der Sloot himself stating that he was present when Natalee died and that he had let the body disappear in the ocean and that he didn't lose any sleep over it. Joran himself stated that...for that it doesn't matter whether or not Patrick did or did not pay his hotel bill.

Thank you Peter DeVries!   

Thank you GBMW for the translation, and jen for bringing it over! 

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1196 on: August 26, 2009, 05:51:39 PM »

Janet....what is the point? 

There is a point.  A point I will not share in an environment where Dave Holloway is viewed as an unwitting victim of a manipulating wife ... a victim without a will of his own .. a victim who can no longer take a stand for his precious daughter.  When I consider the Dave Holloway in those photos posted this morning ... the Dave Holloway prior to the Mark Purcell connection ... I give Natalee's father so much more credit.  However ... along with that credit comes personal responsibility for his choices.

I am now done on this topic on the forum.  My efforts have not been appreciated but ... up until now I kept Natalee Holloway as my focus.  However ... the backlash from other Monkeys is to difficult.

Janet

++++++

Corruption in Paradise - Dave Holloway

Page 13:  From my first day on the island, I realized that I could not rely on the police to find my daughter.  If they refused to search, we would organize and do it ourselves.

Page 14:  Incredibily, a publicity agent named Carla, from New York City firm that handles publicity for tourism in Aruba, tried to stop us from searching near the California Lighhouse, a tourist attraction, saying that it would be harmful to the island and bring too much negative media attention.  She said she had even discussed it with Beth and that she had agreed.  But I advised her that the search would go forward, no matter what kind of attention it brought.

Page 196:  I can no longer sit on the fence on this issue.  It has not been an easy decision for me to make.  But I need to know what happened to my daughter, and I do believe that a boycott may be the only way we will get anybody over there to talk to us or to turn in the people who are reponsible for her disappearance

_____

Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1197 on: August 26, 2009, 05:56:25 PM »

Off to supper...see you all later......     

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1198 on: August 26, 2009, 06:01:04 PM »

http://www.ibtimes.com/articles/20090826/valero-says-aruba-refinery-shut-indefinitely.htm

Valero says Aruba refinery shut indefinitely

Posted 26 August 2009 @ 02:19 pm ET

Valero Energy Corp (VLO.N) said on Wednesday it would keep its 235,000 barrel-per-day (bpd) Aruba refinery shut indefinitely as economic conditions have not improved to the point where the plant can operate profitably.

Valero shut the refinery in July for what was planned to be a shutdown lasting between two and three months due to poor economics. (Reporting by Erwin Seba)

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1199 on: August 26, 2009, 06:01:48 PM »

Aw really?  No takers?  This one is a fun one.

And I don't remember - has Debbie been banned from here?  I expect her to scold me at any moment. 

Here's a fun one for all old timer BFNers to figure out.

Think of PV's from Aruba when you read this........and think of all the BFN translator's posts....

http://www.arubachamber.com/registry/registry_result.afp?KeyValue=24537

HINT - Their translator has a DIRECT connection to Aruba. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.