April 27, 2024, 08:53:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #823 8/13/09 - 9/06/09  (Read 370591 times)
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1240 on: August 26, 2009, 10:23:09 PM »

Hi Monkeys

I've thought about this all day.  It's been bothering me.  Then it occured to me to look at it as Natalee would.  I believe she would say ............

Trust my daddy............trust my mom...........they are both very good people.  They are very different people and have different ways of approaching things, but they both would move heaven and earth to find me and see that I got justice.  And I would rather my mom and dad move on and celebrate my life rather than ruin their lives over what happened to me or who did what to me or who betrayed them.

Just my humble opinion.

Great post Snoopy, I know that is how I would feel.

OK, just a question as I have not followed this case like many of you but......I am almost afraid to ask this but......

Is there any way people like Reality and MIP6 are just "pretending" to be all about Aruba and they really aren't bad?  Does that make sense?

uummmm.............hell no. lol

Ok, I won't ask any more dumb questions .... tonight.   
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1241 on: August 26, 2009, 10:25:06 PM »

Hi Monkeys

I've thought about this all day.  It's been bothering me.  Then it occured to me to look at it as Natalee would.  I believe she would say ............

Trust my daddy............trust my mom...........they are both very good people.  They are very different people and have different ways of approaching things, but they both would move heaven and earth to find me and see that I got justice.  And I would rather my mom and dad move on and celebrate my life rather than ruin their lives over what happened to me or who did what to me or who betrayed them.

Just my humble opinion.

OK, just a question as I have not followed this case like many of you but......I am almost afraid to ask this but......

Is there any way people like Reality and MIP6 are just "pretending" to be all about Aruba and they really aren't bad?  Does that make sense?

hmmmm is there any way someone like Reality or MIP6 could/would come to SM and pretend to be....say.....mytime? Does that make sense?

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1242 on: August 26, 2009, 10:25:28 PM »

mytime you silly monkey.  No question is dumb.  I didn't mean to sound hateful to you.........just being hateful in general. lol  sorry.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1243 on: August 26, 2009, 10:26:10 PM »

Hi Monkeys

Just my humble opinion.

NO

OK
IF these people were really good guys ("undercover") -- you would not have Dave and Robin embracing them. They would still be acting "repulsed" by them.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1244 on: August 26, 2009, 10:26:53 PM »

Hi Monkeys

Just my humble opinion.

NO

OK

I think they are rotten to the core but even so it is remotely possible one of them or their cohorts could actually know  or learn something.  Perhaps the idea is to befriend them and persuade them to tell should this happen???

Not being able to read the minds of others, I try not to ever declare their motives.  No one ever knows what is going on in the mind of another.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1245 on: August 26, 2009, 10:41:57 PM »

mytime you silly monkey.  No question is dumb.  I didn't mean to sound hateful to you.........just being hateful in general. lol  sorry.

I am never posting in here again.........just kidding!   

I don't scare off that easy but I am off to catch up on my reading about Christine Sheddy, my new "obsession."   

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1246 on: August 26, 2009, 10:48:17 PM »

Our beloved Peaches would slap them both silly.  What a woman.  I sure do miss her.

Yes, she would.  I think she's still here with us in spirit. 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1247 on: August 26, 2009, 10:53:06 PM »

Our beloved Peaches would slap them both silly.  What a woman.  I sure do miss her.

I think she is too....she sure taught us a lot....... an angelic monkey

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1248 on: August 26, 2009, 10:53:24 PM »

an angelic monkey

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1249 on: August 26, 2009, 11:00:31 PM »

Janet....what is the point? 

There is a point.  A point I will not share in an environment where Dave Holloway is viewed as an unwitting victim of a manipulating wife ... a victim without a will of his own .. a victim who can no longer take a stand for his precious daughter.  When I consider the Dave Holloway in those photos posted this morning ... the Dave Holloway prior to the Mark Purcell connection ... I give Natalee's father so much more credit.  However ... along with that credit comes personal responsibility for his choices.

I am now done on this topic on the forum.  My efforts have not been appreciated but ... up until now I kept Natalee Holloway as my focus.  However ... the backlash from other Monkeys is to difficult.

Janet

++++++

Corruption in Paradise - Dave Holloway

Page 13:  From my first day on the island, I realized that I could not rely on the police to find my daughter.  If they refused to search, we would organize and do it ourselves.

Page 14:  Incredibily, a publicity agent named Carla, from New York City firm that handles publicity for tourism in Aruba, tried to stop us from searching near the California Lighhouse, a tourist attraction, saying that it would be harmful to the island and bring too much negative media attention.  She said she had even discussed it with Beth and that she had agreed.  But I advised her that the search would go forward, no matter what kind of attention it brought.

Page 196:  I can no longer sit on the fence on this issue.  It has not been an easy decision for me to make.  But I need to know what happened to my daughter, and I do believe that a boycott may be the only way we will get anybody over there to talk to us or to turn in the people who are reponsible for her disappearance

I,for one,appreciate your efforts Janet!As far as backlash goes.DO NOT let any Monkey dictate what you believe to be the TRUTH,and or what you will or will not post.

Keepthefaith ... I apologize.  I should have stated "for the most part " my efforts on this topic have not been appreciated.

My DIL just put it all into perceptive for me from her point of view and ... I am inclined to agree.  However ... I am still thinking on it.

It is something akin to the prodical Monkeys with their unwavering support of John Silvetti, Kyle Kingman, Dave Holloway and Tim Miller.  They give all of these guys a pass without acknowledgeing the implication of Kyle Kingman's own words ... without acknowledgeng the implication of Mark Purcell's despicable posts.

On this forum ... John Silvetti and Kyle Kingman are held accountable for their choices but ... for the most part ... when it comes to holding Dave Holloway and Tim Miller accountable for their choices ... Mark Purcell's own words and ... Kyle Kingman's own words as well as John Silvetti's own words are disregarded.  Many SM Monkeys are one with the prodical Monkeys in regards to giving Tim Miller and Dave Holloway the benefit of the doubt/justifying their actions.

Good Night Monkesy.

Janet
4:35 PM

Janet, I am appalled you would even compare the two situations.  I hope you take the time to think long and hard about what you have stated here. 

Exactly how much time has you DIL spent in this forum?  Not enough to be making such a judgement IMO.  You however, KNOW better!

My DIL spends NO time reading the forum.  My assignment is to email her each one of MY posts EACH day and ... from there she reads, compiles according to segments of the  topic and ... forms her own opinion.

texasmom ... I am entitled to my own opinion for which I always provide backup.  If you disagree ... disagree respectfully please. 

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1250 on: August 26, 2009, 11:02:12 PM »

Hi Monkeys

Just my humble opinion.

Is there any way people like Reality and MIP6 are just "pretending" to be all about Aruba and they really aren't bad?   Does that make sense?

That depends on who you ask.  I think we all know those two are evil.  Now if you ask a certain person at BFN she will say otherwise. 
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1251 on: August 26, 2009, 11:08:04 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_61560.php

Google translation:

ARUBA

De Meza (AVP) drag newspaper Solo for court

August 26, 2009, 13:56 (GMT -04:00)

MP Mike de Meza (AVP) between party supporters after treatment of the interim measures which he morning newspaper Solo di Pueblo accused of libel.

ORANGE CITY - MEP Mike Meza of the opposition party ASF and number three on the electoral list, is a case for libel against newspaper Solo di Pueblo morning started. The pro-government newspaper published an article on August 4 that a close relationship between the entrepreneur and Statenlid Ralph Sanchez of the Race Track controversial project was suggested.

The construction of the racetrack fell through, but wrong procurement policies, as was also noted by the General Court, the government lost millions of florins. These include the substantial damages which they had to pay to Sanchez in a business lawsuit when the project was off. According Solo would come through the testimony of De Meza which the state would have lost 22 million U.S. dollars. De Meza would, though the newspaper very carefully in her statements, "one million" have received for his testimony in favor of Sanchez.

The Meza stretched a lawsuit because the newspaper refused the article of August 4 completely correct. It was the newspaper that made Sanchez one ticket and stay in the United States had paid De Meza. Solo gave the edition of August 14 that she had made a mistake and a friend of the MP concerned. De Meza's lawyer there was no question of a correction in the article as new allegations were made against his client. Meza was the reason that his name and reputation by the newspaper were also affected, straining an interim proceedings. Here again it requires a correction.

The lawyer felt that the Solo Meza in the weekly press conference had enough space to make things clear to the public to understand. He also claimed that the rectification of August 14 by the newspaper would suffice. The other statements in this news article based on documents showing the Meza's involvement in the Race Track project shows, the lawyer said. The newspaper would also not withdraw those statements. The lawyer said that based on the European Convention on Human Rights of the politicians need to accept criticism and gave examples of statements in which the right of the press to freedom of expression is defended.

The court will rule on September 16.

8/26/2009 Diario

http://www.diarioaruba.com/diaranzon/frontpage/index.html

http://www.diarioaruba.com/diaranzon/noticia/news2.html

Papiamentu translation:

advocate carlo owing to compara the caso of mike de meza cu esun of serge mansur

oranjestad(aan): after of the caso cu member of parliament mike de meza owing to entama contra the corant of santa cruz, daily paper owing to interview advocate anthony carlo that owing to representa de meza, for achieve know con owing to bay cu the caso. according carlo, is berdad cu the corant owing to tell cu they owing to rectifica end, but the rectificacion do not thing his cliente have derecho on dje. apart from this the advocate owing to splica cu the rectificacion do not completo.dia 16 of september huez will give his veredicto y pesey carlo owing to splica cu the does not anticipa on the caso. daily paper owing to ask about carlo if past owing to trece cualkier comparacion of one caso of pasado y the advocate owing to trece fast cu past owing to compara the caso here cu the caso of serge mansur that some time happen also was have one caso contra same corant of santa cruz.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1252 on: August 26, 2009, 11:08:25 PM »

Hi Monkeys

Just my humble opinion.

hmmmm is there any way someone like Reality or MIP6 could/would come to SM and pretend to be....say.....mytime? Does that make sense?

I heart you TM.

You kill me sometimes.

billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #1253 on: August 26, 2009, 11:12:18 PM »

This is how Bilbo was portrayed in the movie............. do you like any of these?

Don't worry, billb, I'll wake up to give somebody a face anytime!      
bilbo2 (bottom) would be my choice...thanks CBB...
Sleep for you my friend....

I fixed it for you Billb, hope you don't mind 
Thanks Klaas...Thanks CBB....
I'll take it....
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1254 on: August 26, 2009, 11:13:10 PM »

There is a point.  A point I will not share in an environment where Dave Holloway is viewed as an unwitting victim of a manipulating wife ... a victim without a will of his own .. a victim who can no longer take a stand for his precious daughter.

Janet, I believe the bolded are your interpretions and not what was said by anyone on this forum except you.

Magnolia

I "interpreted" the follow post to imply that the his marriage and relationship with his girls could possibly be in the balance if he did not conform with his wife in regards to the Mark Purcell relationship.

Janet

+++++

Maybe Dave's "price/incentive" is peace in his home and the ability to stay in the lives of his other two daughters.

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1255 on: August 26, 2009, 11:13:18 PM »

This is how Bilbo was portrayed in the movie............. do you like any of these?

Thanks Klaas...Thanks CBB....
I'll take it....
Now I'll head back to page 58 to catch up on what I've missed....
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1256 on: August 26, 2009, 11:18:35 PM »

Hi Monkeys

Just my humble opinion.

Is there any way people like Reality and MIP6 are just "pretending" to be all about Aruba and they really aren't bad?   Does that make sense?

That depends on who you ask.  I think we all know those two are evil.  Now if you ask a certain person at BFN she will say otherwise. 

Then I just don't understand how Dave could be friends with them.   It just doesn't make sense unless maybe someone of authority like LE/FBI told him too????   

I'll shut up now!   
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1257 on: August 26, 2009, 11:19:19 PM »

Apparently Peter DeVries was on a TV show, and GBMW did a translation of what was said:

Host:
Patrick van der Eem has been arrested in Aruba. He was in posession of coke, he threathened people and he hadn't paid his bills. How does a news report like that come across for you?

Peter R. de Vries:
Well, I was very pleased to hear that the Aruban police rushes out in full force if you haven't paid your hotel bill...

Host:
They never did that with you?

Peter R. de Vries:
....because I also know the story of someone who has confessed he has let an innocent girl die...and who has hidden the body; and lied about that in a horrible way to the whole world and especially the mother of the girl and who is walking around freely. And the Aruban police often doesn't have time when tips are coming in...so this is very good news.

Host:
With a long haul you've made your point. (laughing)... Your point is taken.
Does is surpise you he has been arrested? Not police wise but concerning Patrick...

Peter R. de Vries:
No, I'm not really surprised.

Host:
You knew he was a bit like that?

Peter R. de Vries;
Uhmm...well the man is temperamentful...let me put it that way... (laughing) And from that point I'm not that surprised he's facing such a situation.

Host:
Does is annoy you that he's very often being linked to you when something is going on with him...and of course concerning Joran?

Peter R. de Vries:
No, I'm not annoyed by that. He's worked for us at the time...has done a good job...and we didn't work with him because he's a reverend or something. We worked with him because Joran van der Sloot..well...looked up to him. He was charmed by him. He was the right person for that job at the time.

Host:
It doesn't make your case against Joran a bit doubtful?

Peter R. de Vries:
No, not at all. That would have been so if the case was based on what Patrick van der Eem stated. If he would have been the one saying that "Joran told me..." and you have to believe me on my pretty blue eyes this is true. Then you could think...well can we really trust this man?But the great thing about that broadcast was of course that we heard and saw Joran van der Sloot himself stating that he was present when Natalee died and that he had let the body disappear in the ocean and that he didn't lose any sleep over it. Joran himself stated that...for that it doesn't matter whether or not Patrick did or did not pay his hotel bill.

Thank you Peter DeVries!   

Thank you GBMW for the translation, and jen for bringing it over! 

I sure hope this is a sign of things to come from PDV....It is encouraging that he is keeping it in the forefront when asked...
Now let's see his follow up on exposing paulass...(paulass is your perp....from day one).
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1258 on: August 26, 2009, 11:22:55 PM »

I love it.  He looks kind and wise....exactly how I think of billb.
Thanks Magnolia.....My sentiments for all the Monkeys that have been here for so long...It is so clear to me that kind and wise, and I'll add compassionate, are just a few of the qualities that keep our focus on justice for Natalee....
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1259 on: August 26, 2009, 11:25:42 PM »

The same reason that Monkeys from the getgo have focused on any person who has a relationship with those who have an Aruban agenda ... even our prodical Monkeys.

Monkeys have never given anyone who cohorts with the enemy a pass except for Dave Holloway and Tim Miller.

I do consider myself an old monkey.  The reason to know and identify peoples' interests is because those interests can influence their motives and objectivity (or lack there of).  I never considered it a pass or no pass situation.  I considered it background information while interpreting a post.  Dave and Tim have more "interests" than Aruban contacts so there is more to consider regarding their motives and/or objectivity.  I don't understand everything, but they both get more leeway because of their "history". I am sure there are issues I am totally unaware of.

Buckeye

Thank you for acknowledging/recognizing that Tim and Dave are given for leeway on this forum than the prodical Monkeys in regards to relationships with the enemy ... relationships  those with an Aruban agenda.

I may not have come to the same conclusion as you but ... I respect your opinion.  It makes sense.

Janet

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.