April 27, 2024, 09:19:17 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #823 8/13/09 - 9/06/09  (Read 370655 times)
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1320 on: August 27, 2009, 01:21:07 AM »

I remember in the first six weeks of Natalee's disappearance....Dave was on Birmingham television
and said that he had spent the last two weeks going through brothels in Venezuela looking for
his daughter.  It was so sad.

I remember that, too, Magnolia.  And TJ Ward and others scoured the islands all over the region.  Later when there was a big reward, fliers in Spanish were distributed I think it was by Diario all over South America.  Because of Amy Bradley, I think every tip in that regard was checked and re-checked.  Nothing.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #1321 on: August 27, 2009, 01:29:50 AM »

Good Night Good monkeys.....
billb, Puzzler, Keepthefaith, Magnolia, 2NJSons_Mom, cajun miracle, rjdeer, Seamonkey, Anna, wreck, mytime, texasmom and 11 Guests are viewing this topic.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1322 on: August 27, 2009, 01:32:06 AM »

billb, Puzzler, Keepthefaith, Magnolia, 2NJSons_Mom, cajun miracle, rjdeer, Seamonkey, Anna, wreck, mytime, texasmom and 11 Guests are viewing this topic.

GoodNight & God Bless BillB! an angelic monkey

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Seamonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1323 on: August 27, 2009, 01:33:22 AM »

Ohhh i just noticed this...or it just sunk in lol

from janet's post.." My assignment is to email her each one of MY posts EACH day"

who is giving this "assignment" and why YOUR posts EACH day? Surely that wasn't the right word you meant ? Assigment? or was it? AND IS "your assigment" ONLY to send your posts or is it to send EVERYONE's posts that posts ?? again...wow
Please slow down Seamonkey.....
Janet and her DIL are compiling many things to sort out issues to promote Justice for Natalee...My take...Janet uses her DIL as a sounding board in this case.......
Janet has strong opinions that may offend some...but her quest for justice for Natalee is spot on and appreciated.....

I know this will be very unpopular..but..after all these years i hope people realize there won't be the Justice for natalee everyone thought there should have been back then...not the way people want it anyways..the only justice for natalee is to allow her family to live and to move on with thier loving memories of her and let her rest in peace.

In my eyes, Natalee's Justice comes from Mom's like me and Dad's who voice out at planning committees and teachers when class trips and stuff get brought up...and voicing Aruba shouldnt even be a choice..Her justice comes from the millons boycotting, Her justice comes from the many lives saved of other girls just  like her not going to aruba and being made aware of what can happen and what DID happen to ONE teen girl in america..Yes, i think her justice has been seen...maybe not how a lot would have wanted it to be..But a justice that ONE person indeed can MAKE a HUGE impact on millions and it will be felt for generations to come.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1324 on: August 27, 2009, 01:39:33 AM »

Good night billb!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1325 on: August 27, 2009, 01:44:23 AM »

If Robots doesn't come back and post with us a bit soon, then I will just have to go FIND him, lol!

Goodnight, all!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1326 on: August 27, 2009, 01:45:35 AM »

I'm too tired to type this out and translate it tonight, but the underlined name...Poentje Castro.  He's the one that supposedly had the "secret" recordings of Patrick after a show that Patrick appeared on.  Twisted his words to fit his agenda imo.  I'll put it this way...Caps was all over it and eating it up.  What does that tell me?  The plot thickens.  The mention of him in the article may just be about prior experience, but if it's related to the current charges....set up....I'd bet on it.

8/26/2009 Bondia Page 10

http://bondia.com/index.php?option=com_flippingbook&book_id=2

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1327 on: August 27, 2009, 01:47:10 AM »

If Robots doesn't come back and post with us a bit soon, then I will just have to go FIND him, lol!

Goodnight, all!

Good night Anna!   an angelic monkey

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1328 on: August 27, 2009, 01:52:47 AM »

from janet's post.." My assignment is to email her each one of MY posts EACH day"

who is giving this "assignment" and why YOUR posts EACH day? Surely that wasn't the right word you meant ? Assigment? or was it? AND IS "your assigment" ONLY to send your posts or is it to send EVERYONE's posts that posts ?? again...wow
Janet and her DIL are compiling many things to sort out issues to promote Justice for Natalee...My take...Janet uses her DIL as a sounding board in this case.......
Janet has strong opinions that may offend some...but her quest for justice for Natalee is spot on and appreciated.....

I know this will be very unpopular..but..after all these years i hope people realize there won't be the Justice for natalee everyone thought there should have been back then...not the way people want it anyways..the only justice for natalee is to allow her family to live and to move on with thier loving memories of her and let her rest in peace.

In my eyes, Natalee's Justice comes from Mom's like me and Dad's who voice out at planning committees and teachers when class trips and stuff get brought up...and voicing Aruba shouldnt even be a choice..Her justice comes from the millons boycotting, Her justice comes from the many lives saved of other girls just  like her not going to aruba and being made aware of what can happen and what DID happen to ONE teen girl in america..Yes, i think her justice has been seen...maybe not how a lot would have wanted it to be..But a justice that ONE person indeed can MAKE a HUGE impact on millions and it will be felt for generations to come.

Unpopular or not Seamonkey it is about having a voice!Something Natalee doesn't have.When i first started reading,way before i registered or posted.I was very naive for quite sometime,in regards to the amount of effort the POWERS THAT BE have put forth to silence those voices who are attempting to speak for Natalee!It amazes me the arrogance that these P.O.S have.One would think they'd STFU and stay silent but no,they'd rather continue the disinformation campaign of EVIL that IS ARUBA...There will be some measure of Justice due to their own arrogance!The dumbazzez can't help themselves..Don't know if that made any sense?

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1329 on: August 27, 2009, 01:53:25 AM »

Goodnight, all!

GoodNight & God Bless Anna! an angelic monkey

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1330 on: August 27, 2009, 01:55:33 AM »

In many  ways I agree with you Seamonkey. 
And we must remember there is no manual for parents of children who have been murdered.
Each reacts in his or her own way and fights their demons privately.  The heart break must be overwhelming.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1331 on: August 27, 2009, 01:56:59 AM »

You're right Seamonkey, Natalee will receive Justice in all the ways you mention; but I'm still hoping and praying and never giving up on MORE.  She deserves it, and her family does too.

JMO

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1332 on: August 27, 2009, 01:58:33 AM »

I'm calling it a night, take care...see ya tomorrow!   

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1333 on: August 27, 2009, 01:59:24 AM »

I'm calling it a night, take care...see ya tomorrow!   

GoodNight & God Bless TM! an angelic monkey

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1334 on: August 27, 2009, 02:01:27 AM »

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1335 on: August 27, 2009, 02:02:37 AM »

Truth & Justice for Natalee!

billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #1336 on: August 27, 2009, 02:12:21 AM »

seamonkey...
I'm not ready to marginalize the efforts of Beth, Dave, and the Monkeys to secure Justice for Natalee...I want the perps nailed....
From your first post...i appreciate that you are ArtColly's daughter...

Sincerely and Forever Thankful for YOu all,
 SeaMonkey ( ArtColley's Daughter)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1337 on: August 27, 2009, 02:17:07 AM »

Thank you billb for coming to my defense.

You are right on.  My DIL and I do discuss my posts but when all is said and done whe is a great organizer which I am not.  She is my backbone .  Consider DIL and my youngest son have "a life" ... she has just so much time.  My part is to email her my posts and thoughts and ... she takes it from there.  I am so thankful.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1338 on: August 27, 2009, 02:22:18 AM »

I brought the oil for Robots! Nothing like new oil.

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1339 on: August 27, 2009, 02:23:23 AM »

hello Anna Banana 

when joran was being asked questions from all of the phonies "interrogating him" he told batches and batches of lies.... one after another. he would be confonted with something
that didnt make sense so he would just tell another lie, and then another and then another
BUT   the one time when he was caught off guard was when he was being taped inside the vehicle with the hidden cameras.. he can say all he wants but AT THAT TIME he never imagined for one minute that he was being recorded..... he was high as a kite and trying to
be "gangster boy"   i have watched the tapes so many times it is skeeeeery

he was telling the truth at that time about the details of what happened

who was the person that helped him that night ?    well, i think we all know

you want answers....  all i can say is watch the movie   MAN ON FIRE   

that is the only way it will come out.......

its ugly but nothing nearly as ugly as what happened to Natalee

Goodnight, all!

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.