April 27, 2024, 11:58:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #823 8/13/09 - 9/06/09  (Read 370608 times)
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1340 on: August 27, 2009, 02:24:32 AM »

Hello  Kermit ! 

great job as always Kermit... 

I brought the oil for Robots! Nothing like new oil.

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1341 on: August 27, 2009, 02:26:22 AM »

hello Anna Banana 

when joran was being asked questions from all of the phonies "interrogating him" he told batches and batches of lies.... one after another. he would be confonted with something
that didnt make sense so he would just tell another lie, and then another and then another
BUT   the one time when he was caught off guard was when he was being taped inside the vehicle with the hidden cameras.. he can say all he wants but AT THAT TIME he never imagined for one minute that he was being recorded..... he was high as a kite and trying to
be "gangster boy"   i have watched the tapes so many times it is skeeeeery

he was telling the truth at that time about the details of what happened

who was the person that helped him that night ?    well, i think we all know

you want answers....  all i can say is watch the movie   MAN ON FIRE   

that is the only way it will come out.......

its ugly but nothing nearly as ugly as what happened to Natalee

If Robots doesn't come back and post with us a bit soon, then I will just have to go FIND him, lol!

Goodnight, all!

And we could play the song Blue Bayou,over and over and over and over!Good Evening Robots!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1342 on: August 27, 2009, 02:30:40 AM »

yea, they kind of play the song over and over

- A Horse's Tale
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #1343 on: August 27, 2009, 02:31:51 AM »

hello Anna Banana 

when joran was being asked questions from all of the phonies "interrogating him" he told batches and batches of lies.... one after another. he would be confonted with something
that didnt make sense so he would just tell another lie, and then another and then another
BUT   the one time when he was caught off guard was when he was being taped inside the vehicle with the hidden cameras.. he can say all he wants but AT THAT TIME he never imagined for one minute that he was being recorded..... he was high as a kite and trying to

If Robots doesn't come back and post with us a bit soon, then I will just have to go FIND him, lol!

Goodnight, all!

robots...
the Man on Fire scenario would suit me just fine!
I just hope I'm  privy to it happening....
I'd sign up for a piece of it anytime.....
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1344 on: August 27, 2009, 02:34:31 AM »

hello Anna Banana 

Goodnight, all!

robots...
Tell me something I'd like to hear...Is it in the planning stages? How far along? Can we bank on it?
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1345 on: August 27, 2009, 02:38:35 AM »

hello Anna Banana 

Goodnight, all!

robots...
Tell me something I'd like to hear...Is it in the planning stages? How far along? Can we bank on it?

I can see it now!Robots,BillB,Wreck,Rob as well as Kermit fighting over the ring finger!!Who's got the cigerette lighter?As i remember,there is a scene involving Bombs and Butts BillB.. I hope that wasn't by plan Robots? Monkey Devil!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1346 on: August 27, 2009, 02:40:12 AM »

hello Anna Banana 

Goodnight, all!

robots...

I know what your thinking...too many questions....in Man on Fire, The daughter comes home alive.....
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1347 on: August 27, 2009, 02:42:46 AM »

hello Anna Banana 

Goodnight, all!

robots...

I can see it now!Robots,BillB,Wreck,Rob as well as Kermit fighting over the ring finger!!Who's got the cigerette lighter?As i remember,there is a scene involving Bombs and Butts BillB.. I hope that wasn't by plan Robots? Monkey Devil!
I don't do butts...too explosive if your on the wrong side of the folks searching for truth....
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1348 on: August 27, 2009, 02:44:43 AM »

hello Anna Banana 

Goodnight, all!

robots...

I don't do butts...too explosive if your on the wrong side of the folks searching for truth....

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1349 on: August 27, 2009, 02:45:05 AM »

Hello  Kermit ! 

good to see you back here where you belong good buddy
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1350 on: August 27, 2009, 02:50:19 AM »

i dont have anything like this in the planning 

but, i think it is the only way that the case will be solved. 

i do think some day, something like this will happen and i think it will be done when it is least expected...

- A Horse's Tale
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1351 on: August 27, 2009, 02:51:05 AM »

hello Anna Banana 

Goodnight, all!

Got after rereading...

Nailing paulass would bring the house of cards down...will the singing bring out the persistence involvement along with the on island american traitors and the aurba OM (KJ and Mos) and LE?
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1352 on: August 27, 2009, 02:51:16 AM »

ty Kermit 

Hello  Kermit ! 

good to see you back here where you belong good buddy

- A Horse's Tale
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1353 on: August 27, 2009, 02:52:02 AM »

Robots!!! Great to see you!
I don't know if you have followed, but I think you might want to go on a canoe trip with KTF, billb, and myself! (We have a certain "guest" we are going to bring along -- think "Ned Beatty")

pig     

billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1354 on: August 27, 2009, 02:55:17 AM »

Thank you robots and kermit...and many other Monkeys...
the perps will be caught.....in such a big way when it all comes down.....

Tick Tock...
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1355 on: August 27, 2009, 02:57:10 AM »

hi billb,  nice to see ya

yea, i think it would,,, one it crumbles... LOOK OUT

hello Anna Banana 

Goodnight, all!

Got after rereading...

Nailing paulass would bring the house of cards down...will the singing bring out the persistence involvement along with the on island american traitors and the aurba OM (KJ and Mos) and LE?

- A Horse's Tale
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1356 on: August 27, 2009, 02:58:53 AM »

hey wreck...

LOL   yep i would go !

Robots!!! Great to see you!
I don't know if you have followed, but I think you might want to go on a canoe trip with KTF, billb, and myself! (We have a certain "guest" we are going to bring along -- think "Ned Beatty")

pig     

- A Horse's Tale
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1357 on: August 27, 2009, 03:05:20 AM »

I believe there are many roads(rivers) to Justice!Justice will be served!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1358 on: August 27, 2009, 03:10:10 AM »

Question:
How do we get media attention to the persistence search wrt the cage contents? Is that a dead end because the arubans  collected the contents? I personally think if greta would take up the cause aruba  govt/om would crack and possibly unravel..
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1359 on: August 27, 2009, 03:12:51 AM »

Question:
How do we get media attention to the persistence search wrt the cage contents? Is that a dead end because the arubans  collected the contents? I personally think if greta would take up the cause aruba  govt/om would crack and possibly unravel..

Million Dollar question BillB.You'd think with some marketing/advertising,that a show regarding what truly transpired out there,from beginning to end,would be worth some good money but,what do i know!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.