April 27, 2024, 02:21:36 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #823 8/13/09 - 9/06/09  (Read 370619 times)
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #1360 on: August 27, 2009, 03:13:05 AM »

hi billb,  nice to see ya

yea, i think it would,,, one it crumbles... LOOK OUT

hello Anna Banana 

when joran was being asked questions from all of the phonies "interrogating him" he told batches and batches of lies.... one after another. he would be confonted with something
that didnt make sense so he would just tell another lie, and then another and then another
BUT   the one time when he was caught off guard was when he was being taped inside the vehicle with the hidden cameras.. he can say all he wants but AT THAT TIME he never imagined for one minute that he was being recorded..... he was high as a kite and trying to
be "gangster boy"   i have watched the tapes so many times it is skeeeeery

he was telling the truth at that time about the details of what happened

who was the person that helped him that night ?    well, i think we all know

you want answers....  all i can say is watch the movie   MAN ON FIRE   

that is the only way it will come out.......

its ugly but nothing nearly as ugly as what happened to Natalee

If Robots doesn't come back and post with us a bit soon, then I will just have to go FIND him, lol!

Goodnight, all!

Got after rereading...

its ugly but nothing nearly as ugly as what happened to Natalee

Nailing paulass would bring the house of cards down...will the singing bring out the persistence involvement along with the on island american traitors and the aurba OM (KJ and Mos) and LE?

nice to see you too robots..love your avi....
fwiw..your posts hooked me into coming to SM early on and I thank you for that.....
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1361 on: August 27, 2009, 03:18:22 AM »

Question:
How do we get media attention to the persistence search wrt the cage contents? Is that a dead end because the arubans  collected the contents? I personally think if greta would take up the cause aruba  govt/om would crack and possibly unravel..

Million Dollar question BillB.You'd think with some marketing/advertising,that a show regarding what truly transpired out there,from beginning to end,would be worth some good money but,what do i know!
Hey..just thinking out loud...maybe we can get a senator in one of our districts to add it to the universal health plan...whats another billion or so....
Sorry, i couldn't resist...promise...no more political comments...
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1362 on: August 27, 2009, 03:19:59 AM »

Question:
How do we get media attention to the persistence search wrt the cage contents? Is that a dead end because the arubans  collected the contents? I personally think if greta would take up the cause aruba  govt/om would crack and possibly unravel..

Million Dollar question BillB.You'd think with some marketing/advertising,that a show regarding what truly transpired out there,from beginning to end,would be worth some good money but,what do i know!
Hey..just thinking out loud...maybe we can get a senator in one of our districts to add it to the universal health plan...whats another billion or so....
Sorry, i couldn't resist...promise...no more political comments...

I want the plan my local congressman/Senator has!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1363 on: August 27, 2009, 03:24:30 AM »

Robots...I completely agree..urine confession in the car with Patrick was truth...
Not to put you on the spot, but you mentioned you have kept current and continue investigating...anything you can add that may help focus the discussions? I've noticed that sometimes the group gets frustrated without visual signs showing progress....and that undermines why we are here...
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1364 on: August 27, 2009, 03:26:49 AM »

Good Night again Good Monkeys...
Justice IS just around the corner for Natalee...
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1365 on: August 27, 2009, 03:31:27 AM »

Good Night again Good Monkeys...
Justice IS just around the corner for Natalee...

GoodNight & GodBless again Billb... an angelic monkey

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1366 on: August 27, 2009, 03:32:56 AM »

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE HOLLOWAY

JUSTICE WILL BE HER'S

GOODNIGHT & GOD BLESS

KEEPTHEFAITH

an angelic monkey

Agraria, robots and 5 Guests

MOHANDAS GANDHI
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1367 on: August 27, 2009, 04:03:03 AM »

Just had to check and see if Robots had posted before I went to sleep. It's nice to see he did even though I missed him.   

Nite MT!! Sleep well and God Bless!

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE!!
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1368 on: August 27, 2009, 07:06:36 AM »

I could be wrong, but I believe Anna could be correct.  Very early on, there was chatter that Dave was a Navy Seal.  Then, the chatter changed to one of the father's, on the plane, had been special ops.  Then I believe that it changed to the family hired a special ops person.  If there is proof that Dave has a Seal background, I have not seen it.  If you google, there is a Dave Holloway, with that background, but not Natalee's dad.

http://survivaloperatingsystems.com/wordpress/?page_id=6
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1369 on: August 27, 2009, 08:32:32 AM »

Aw really?  No takers?  This one is a fun one.

And I don't remember - has Debbie been banned from here?  I expect her to scold me at any moment. 

Here's a fun one for all old timer BFNers to figure out.

Think of PV's from Aruba when you read this........and think of all the BFN translator's posts....

http://www.arubachamber.com/registry/registry_result.afp?KeyValue=24537

HINT - Their translator has a DIRECT connection to Aruba. 

Very interresting.  Wonder if she is a sister?  Yes, Debbie has been banned just like she banned me from BFN.

Well, he always talked about getting help from his "friend" Anna or Anne (I don't remember which it was).  So yes, I would guess sister, or cousin maybe?
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1370 on: August 27, 2009, 08:39:10 AM »

Hi Monkeys

I've thought about this all day.  It's been bothering me.  Then it occured to me to look at it as Natalee would.  I believe she would say ............

Trust my daddy............trust my mom...........they are both very good people.  They are very different people and have different ways of approaching things, but they both would move heaven and earth to find me and see that I got justice.  And I would rather my mom and dad move on and celebrate my life rather than ruin their lives over what happened to me or who did what to me or who betrayed them.

Just my humble opinion.

Great post Snoopy, I know that is how I would feel.

OK, just a question as I have not followed this case like many of you but......I am almost afraid to ask this but......

Is there any way people like Reality and MIP6 are just "pretending" to be all about Aruba and they really aren't bad?  Does that make sense?

uummmm.............hell no. lol

I like snoopy's answer the best. 
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1371 on: August 27, 2009, 08:40:00 AM »

Hi Monkeys

I've thought about this all day.  It's been bothering me.  Then it occured to me to look at it as Natalee would.  I believe she would say ............

Trust my daddy............trust my mom...........they are both very good people.  They are very different people and have different ways of approaching things, but they both would move heaven and earth to find me and see that I got justice.  And I would rather my mom and dad move on and celebrate my life rather than ruin their lives over what happened to me or who did what to me or who betrayed them.

Just my humble opinion.

Great post Snoopy, I know that is how I would feel.

OK, just a question as I have not followed this case like many of you but......I am almost afraid to ask this but......

Is there any way people like Reality and MIP6 are just "pretending" to be all about Aruba and they really aren't bad?  Does that make sense?

hmmmm is there any way someone like Reality or MIP6 could/would come to SM and pretend to be....say.....mytime? Does that make sense?

Do you remember all of my Broken Record posts? 
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1372 on: August 27, 2009, 08:47:35 AM »

Jen - yes, I think so 

Good morning Monkeys! 
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1373 on: August 27, 2009, 08:55:35 AM »

Ohhh i just noticed this...or it just sunk in lol

from janet's post.." My assignment is to email her each one of MY posts EACH day"

who is giving this "assignment" and why YOUR posts EACH day? Surely that wasn't the right word you meant ? Assigment? or was it? AND IS "your assigment" ONLY to send your posts or is it to send EVERYONE's posts that posts ?? again...wow
Please slow down Seamonkey.....
Janet and her DIL are compiling many things to sort out issues to promote Justice for Natalee...My take...Janet uses her DIL as a sounding board in this case.......
Janet has strong opinions that may offend some...but her quest for justice for Natalee is spot on and appreciated.....

And THIS is the most rational and level headed post on this subject I have seen all week.

Thank you billb.

While it is unreasonable to expect everyone to agree on everything in this whole tragedy, one thing can be agreed on.

We are all here for Natalee Holloway.

It's best for ALL to respect other's opinions and thoughts, and not start trashing one another when we differ in them.

If we all look to our hearts, surely we can all get back to that understanding.

If someone disagrees with you, they are entitled to do that.  If someone agrees with you, they are entitled to do that as well.

The best advice I was given long ago - if someone disagrees with you, don't take it personally.

That simple bit of advice removes a lot of stress, hurt, and frustration from the whole situation.
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1374 on: August 27, 2009, 08:59:58 AM »

I could be wrong, but I believe Anna could be correct.  Very early on, there was chatter that Dave was a Navy Seal.  Then, the chatter changed to one of the father's, on the plane, had been special ops.  Then I believe that it changed to the family hired a special ops person.  If there is proof that Dave has a Seal background, I have not seen it.  If you google, there is a Dave Holloway, with that background, but not Natalee's dad.

http://survivaloperatingsystems.com/wordpress/?page_id=6

Yes, I believe it was mentioned on Larry King in 2005.  Cannot remember if it was confirmed, though I've always thought of Dave as a Navy Seal.   
I think LKing or NGrace had a navy seal as a guest a few times.  Memory foggy on that too.

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1375 on: August 27, 2009, 09:01:23 AM »

Jen - yes, I think so 

Good morning Monkeys! 

LOL - was that responding to my broken record posts?  If so, then GOOD!  keep your eye on that ball.  It will start to bounce more...
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1376 on: August 27, 2009, 09:03:01 AM »

Jen - yes, I think so 

Good morning Monkeys! 

LOL - was that responding to my broken record posts?  If so, then GOOD!  keep your eye on that ball.  It will start to bounce more...
Yes it was, and yes I will!   
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1377 on: August 27, 2009, 09:12:10 AM »

Jen - yes, I think so 

Good morning Monkeys! 

Yes it was, and yes I will!   

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1378 on: August 27, 2009, 09:48:43 AM »

The same reason that Monkeys from the getgo have focused on any person who has a relationship with those who have an Aruban agenda ... even our prodical Monkeys.

Monkeys have never given anyone who cohorts with the enemy a pass except for Dave Holloway and Tim Miller.

I do consider myself an old monkey.  The reason to know and identify peoples' interests is because those interests can influence their motives and objectivity (or lack there of).  I never considered it a pass or no pass situation.  I considered it background information while interpreting a post.  Dave and Tim have more "interests" than Aruban contacts so there is more to consider regarding their motives and/or objectivity.  I don't understand everything, but they both get more leeway because of their "history". I am sure there are issues I am totally unaware of.

Buckeye

Thank you for acknowledging/recognizing/affirming that Tim and Dave are given more leeway on this forum than the prodigal Monkeys in regards to relationships with the enemy ... relationships  those with an Aruban agenda.

I may not have come to the same conclusion as you but ... I respect your opinion.  It makes sense.

Janet

BUMPED

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1379 on: August 27, 2009, 09:52:24 AM »

I am off to Vancouver Island on Thursday.  We will be visiting Hubby's sister and BIL who reside in Parksville area for a night and a day and ... then it is off to visit friends who reside in Campbell River.  Hubby is hoping for a day's fishing at the Salmon Capital of the World.  Friends own a boat that my guy could only dream about in his wildest dreams.  On Sunday we will return to Victoria and spend next week at eldest son's home.  DIL begins a new job on Monday and ... for an entire week I will get the priviledge of spending one on one time bonding with my beautiful grandson who turns 3 years old at the beginning of September.  Daddy will either be working or ... fishing with Papa.

<snipped>

Janet
9:50 AM PT

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.