April 27, 2024, 11:33:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #823 8/13/09 - 9/06/09  (Read 370668 times)
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #140 on: August 16, 2009, 11:08:16 PM »

Well, that's certainly more than many of us ever did who were banned from there so should be interesting to see what happens.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #141 on: August 16, 2009, 11:17:41 PM »

Well, that's certainly more than many of us ever did who were banned from there so should be interesting to see what happens.

I used to get in trouble with Debbie at BFN when I simply responded in a nice way to others.  It seems there were certain people at BFN I was not allowed to respond to.  So I just quit posting there.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #142 on: August 16, 2009, 11:18:10 PM »

Nothing will happen Anna.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #143 on: August 16, 2009, 11:19:32 PM »

I agree.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #144 on: August 16, 2009, 11:20:32 PM »

Which will say a great deal, won't it? 

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #145 on: August 16, 2009, 11:21:43 PM »

I used to get in trouble with Debbie at BFN when I simply responded in a nice way to others.  It seems there were certain people at BFN I was not allowed to respond to.  So I just quit posting there.

You were not allowed to take the spotlight off Debbie.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #146 on: August 16, 2009, 11:22:43 PM »

Which will say a great deal, won't it? 

Yes it will.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #147 on: August 16, 2009, 11:29:17 PM »

She's just bitterly jealous of you Klaas, that's all there is to it!  

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #148 on: August 16, 2009, 11:31:08 PM »

Exactly.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #149 on: August 16, 2009, 11:34:16 PM »

Exactly.

No seriously.  Someone would say, I remember a photo of this or that.  I'd happen to have the photo so I'd post it. Debbie would come back with some snide comment.  I'd say to myself wtf?   
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #150 on: August 16, 2009, 11:45:55 PM »

Exactly.

No seriously.  Someone would say, I remember a photo of this or that.  I'd happen to have the photo so I'd post it. Debbie would come back with some snide comment.  I'd say to myself wtf?   

I stopped posting there for a reason.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #151 on: August 16, 2009, 11:48:39 PM »

From ArubaToday:

New attire:

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #152 on: August 16, 2009, 11:51:31 PM »

I do apologize for the really discustingly creepy picture of PVDS.  What a perv he is.  He makes me sick.
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #153 on: August 16, 2009, 11:51:45 PM »

From ArubaToday:

New attire:

OMG...LMAO!  Monkey Devil!

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #154 on: August 16, 2009, 11:53:24 PM »

It's just as hot and muggy in the deep South as in Aruba and the lawmakers manage to wear normal clothing.

PERSONA NON GRATA

hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #155 on: August 16, 2009, 11:56:36 PM »

I do apologize for the really discustingly creepy picture of PVDS.  What a perv he is.  He makes me sick.
Yes... He is Very Disgusting but then again so is His So Called Better Half!  pukel They Deserve Each Other!

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #156 on: August 17, 2009, 12:03:34 AM »

Exactly.

I was being serious.  Jealousy is an evil green monster that shows it's face in many forms...

She made a snide comment or two to me too, but only after the Dark lard returned and his flock followed.  I'd never really had any problems there before that.  One of her comments to me was that SS was correct about something she posted (that I'd said she had confused), when in fact she wasn't correct and had it confused with something else as usual.  I just thought to myself....ooooo. kkkkkkkk. whatever!

I know I was really shocked when I got a "notice" showing my IP address, the time, and the thread name that I had "printed".  When I asked if that was a problem.  Debbie said only if I planned on bringing it back here.  Imagine that!  Especially since it was their own BASH SM thread, after she'd told me she would not allow the forum wars to continue there.

Monkey Devil!

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #157 on: August 17, 2009, 12:07:11 AM »

Exactly.

I was being serious.  Jealousy is an evil green monster that shows it's face in many forms...

She made a snide comment or two to me too, but only after the Dark lard returned and his flock followed.  I'd never really had any problems there before that.  One of her comments to me was that SS was correct about something she posted (that I'd said she had confused), when in fact she wasn't correct and had it confused with something else as usual.  I just thought to myself....ooooo. kkkkkkkk. whatever!

I know I was really shocked when I got a "notice" showing my IP address, the time, and the thread name that I had "printed".  When I asked if that was a problem.  Debbie said only if I planned on bringing it back here.  Imagine that!  Especially since it was their own BASH SM thread, after she'd told me she would not allow the forum wars to continue there.

Monkey Devil!

So true.  Sometimes I wonder.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #158 on: August 17, 2009, 12:08:00 AM »

Exactly.

Monkey Devil!

PERSONA NON GRATA

billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #159 on: August 17, 2009, 12:12:14 AM »

GT rocks....give em hell...granny toad Monkey Devil!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.