April 28, 2024, 10:50:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #823 8/13/09 - 9/06/09  (Read 370741 times)
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #1500 on: August 28, 2009, 02:44:24 AM »

Good Night Good Monkeys....texasmom, Keepthefaith, chickie and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.
I've got an 0 dark 30 flight to Guam tomorrow (business trip) and won't be back until Labor day weekend....
I'll check in when I can....
Keep The Faith Good Monkeys...
Justice is Coming..be afraid paulass/urine/k2/freddie/guido....american traitors...cover-up disinfo crew...aruba govt/OM POS......
did I leave anyone out?...
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1501 on: August 28, 2009, 02:45:00 AM »

I tried...

You did good, KTF!! We just have great minds and they think alike!   

I haven't read it in awhile!It's pretty incriminating..Just pisses me off..I hope that cuhalawasse river trip is close!

As wise monkey once said"If we take them all down the river i'm sure JUSTICE will bend them over. "
It pisses me off too KTF....let's get em in the boat....The END of the boat... Monkey Devil!
I'll let Wreck or Robots get em in the END of the boat..I make a better rower!

Aw shoot, KTF! Let's just run 'em down............. one at a time!   

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1502 on: August 28, 2009, 02:47:07 AM »

I tried...

I haven't read it in awhile!It's pretty incriminating..Just pisses me off..I hope that cuhalawasse river trip is close!

As wise monkey once said"If we take them all down the river i'm sure JUSTICE will bend them over. "
It pisses me off too KTF....let's get em in the boat....The END of the boat... Monkey Devil!

But, But, there's no room there! We'll have to throw the anchor overboard to make room! Oooops! That's what we happen to have them tied to!   

I tell ya..Robots came out firin on all cylinders.Talkin bout gettin all Creasy on there azzez for takin Natalee!I agree 110%!Nothin would exempliy justice better then a Creasy Butt bomb...Just make sure you ask KTF for a feces suit......

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1503 on: August 28, 2009, 02:47:43 AM »

Good Night Good Monkeys....texasmom, Keepthefaith, chickie and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.
I've got an 0 dark 30 flight to Guam tomorrow (business trip) and won't be back until Labor day weekend....
Justice is Coming..be afraid paulass/urine/k2/freddie/guido....american traitors...cover-up disinfo crew...aruba govt/OM POS......

We'll miss you!!!

I've got work tomorrow too, so I should get some sleep! Chickie? Welcome again!

Sleep Well All and God Bless!

Justice for Natalee!

I owe, I owe,
So off to work I go.........     
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1504 on: August 28, 2009, 02:48:01 AM »

Safe travels Billb! an angelic monkey

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1505 on: August 28, 2009, 02:49:01 AM »

I tried...

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1506 on: August 28, 2009, 02:51:15 AM »

Have a safe trip billb!  I'll miss you terribly, but I'll look forward to you checking in when you can.

Good night billb!   an angelic monkey

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1507 on: August 28, 2009, 02:52:11 AM »

I tried...

Put that pedal to the metal!   Monkey Devil!

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1508 on: August 28, 2009, 02:52:57 AM »

We'll miss you!!!

I've got work tomorrow too, so I should get some sleep! Chickie? Welcome again!

Sleep Well All and God Bless!

Justice for Natalee!

I owe, I owe,
So off to work I go.........     

Good night and God bless you too CBB!   an angelic monkey

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1509 on: August 28, 2009, 02:54:59 AM »

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE HOLLOWAY

GOODNIGHT & GOD BLESS

texasmom, CBB and 3 Guests

KEEPTHEFAITH

an angelic monkey

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1510 on: August 28, 2009, 02:57:58 AM »

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1511 on: August 28, 2009, 02:58:43 AM »

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE HOLLOWAY

GOODNIGHT & GOD BLESS

texasmom, CBB and 3 Guests

KEEPTHEFAITH

an angelic monkey

Good night and God bless you too KTF!   an angelic monkey

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1512 on: August 28, 2009, 03:02:09 AM »

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1513 on: August 28, 2009, 03:03:42 AM »

Good night!   

chickie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1514 on: August 28, 2009, 03:05:23 AM »

well, that police tape was quite an interesting read.  thanks to all for finding that for me.
now i do remember seeing that long ago.  at the time, it was just another of the many reports that surfaced then quickly evaporated.
 i really appreciated the analysis along with this transcipt.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1515 on: August 28, 2009, 03:20:17 AM »

With the look back tonight, I thought I'd say goodnight with this. We know more now, but for me, Beth's heart has always shared the focus of this case along with her beautiful daughter, Natalee. As hard as it was, I believe this helped her..............

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/zogNuBp9PDk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/zogNuBp9PDk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1516 on: August 28, 2009, 03:46:11 AM »

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1517 on: August 28, 2009, 08:50:25 AM »

Thanx TxMom for this.  Highlighted in red struck my funny bone.  I'm thinking the Russians?  You know, the ones who are currently drilling for oil offshore Aruba? 

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_61605.php

Google translation:

Oduber: "Timing closure Valero suspicious'

August 27, 2009, 14:28 (GMT -04:00)

Email this article
  Print this article

ORANGE CITY - Prime Minister Nelson Oduber find it strange that Valero has decided to rather than expect the refinery to more non-active state. "They promised us that they had until the end of September, so after the election, would take a final decision."

The Prime Minister finds it "deeply regrettable" that Valero is not, as agreed, had to wait until after the election. "This reminds me of 1985 when Exxon announced before the election that they were closing the refinery and sent their delay coker to Rotterdam under a gentleman's agreement with the Dutch government." There are some repairs that still need to do The prime minister. "The turnaround I do not see happen."
The refinery is also not completely closed, said Oduber. "It continues to be idle. Because they must still remain WEB with fuel to continue importing gasoline and diesel continue to produce. "

The Prime Minister, the government has the obligation to Aruban 500 contract workers, which by September 11th be sent home to protect. "I've spoken with a number of them. I told them I was not going to promise what I can not fulfill, but their situation that we keep a close eye. I have also spoken with union IOWUA. They know what it plays and what the global situation. "The prime minister does not want it played politics with the current situation of the refinery. "MEP is not the owner of the refinery. All we can do is make sure that the conditions for a refinery to have in place. "

Petro China as it is not the government will find a different company. "But the new operator must have its own oil." According Oduber operators not walk around in the wild. "Otherwise we already had a new buyer for the refinery. If the government must accommodate to the extent that we do get to the good of the Aruban economy and thus maintain the refinery. I think it is important that Aruba has a refinery, "said Prime Minister Oduber, which says it is looking forward to next Friday, when the ruling in the arbitration case between the government and Valero is given. "I am convinced that this will be our advantage. Like last week against Astec. "
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1518 on: August 28, 2009, 08:55:03 AM »

I didn't want the "Night Crew" to think I was ignoring them! I went to bed a little early last night. I was off all week, but getting ready to leave for Denver this morning (not quite as exotic as Guam!!)

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1519 on: August 28, 2009, 09:06:29 AM »

I didn't want the "Night Crew" to think I was ignoring them! I went to bed a little early last night. I was off all week, but getting ready to leave for Denver this morning (not quite as exotic as Guam!!)

Enjoy your trip, Wreck!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.