April 28, 2024, 07:39:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #823 8/13/09 - 9/06/09  (Read 370724 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1540 on: August 28, 2009, 05:35:04 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_61649.php

Google translation:

ARUBA

Van der Eem remains fixed

August 28, 2009, 14:09 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - The Monday arrested Patrick Van der Eem least another eight days remain fixed. That the judge decided yesterday. Van der Eem was arrested for cocaine possession and threat. It is especially the threat very seriously and Justice which she wants more time to figure out which. Van der Eem has done what and who is not known. It remains in any case until September 5 behind bars.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1541 on: August 28, 2009, 05:37:57 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_61654.php

Google translation:

Police launches video surveillance

August 28, 2009, 14:15 (GMT -04:00)

Email this article
  Print this article

The surveillance car in the traffic offenders on secret camera captures.

ORANGE CITY - The Police Corps of Aruba has a new weapon in its fight against traffic: the camera surveillance car. A dark blue Mercedes, fully equipped with a camera, recording equipment and lights behind the grille, the Netherlands is boarded for speed demons, bumper stickers and drivers with a penchant for overtaking at right tackle.

Inspector Herman Slootman of the National Police Services (KLPD) together with a colleague from the Netherlands to Aruba flown to eight agents to give instruction on how to work with the so-called Registration Discreet Video Surveillance (VROS). Traffic with the camera above the dashboard of the vehicle is recorded and arrest the offenders immediately after their bad behavior face. According to police chief Peter de Witte is not intended that this car is secretly patrols. "We like to know the people that we have a new method to at least increase the probability of detection, because we like to change the behavior of road users and that there the confrontation will take place." Instance, eg drivers with over cars night street racing join now more likely to be arrested.

Antisocial behavior
According to Inspector Leifeld, the system (known in the Netherlands of the television View on the Way ") a lasting positive impact on human behavior. "The driver immediately confront his behavior to grow your understanding road users. Not only the normal road users but road users who cause a nuisance. Because they themselves have not notice that they are on a similar antisocial conduct. It is also true that as road users adhere to the rules, that the traffic flow in the benefits. "Slootman According to recordings by not only speeding, but also other forms of bad behavior, including driving without a safety belt and calls during the drive raised to be drivers. Besides facing the private driving offenders receive a fine.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1542 on: August 28, 2009, 05:40:18 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_61653.php

Valero workers keep cool

August 28, 2009, 14:14 (GMT -04:00)

Email this article
  Print this article

SAN NICOLAS - John 'Boy' Anthony, president of International Trade Union Oil Refinery Workers Union of Aruba (IOWUA) feels with about 500 contract workers between now and September 11 will not be extended by Valero.

"The contract workers are our brothers and cousins. They work alongside the employees of Valero. We know that it is very hard for them. "Furthermore, the union leader, the head cool as regards the current permanent shutdown of the refinery. "The employees of Valero paid and continue to date Valero has agreed to abide by all us into." IOWUA addition, as a big stick in the contract with the refinery indicated that any new operator is required to provide workers to take over. In addition, the refinery for two months' notice to hold themselves to any redundancies. Anthony says this is due to the fact that IOWUA affiliated to the powerful international union United Steelworkers (USW). They also contact the employee organization of Valero, Valero Counsil. IOWUA recently had contact with Prime Minister Nelson Oduber to indicate what priorities they have in terms of employment security, safety, environment and the future of the refinery. "So far he has been very fair with us," said Anthony, who called for primarily to keep a positive attitude. "It is about the importance of the refinery is very important for Aruba." From a possible sale of the refinery by Petro China, the union president did not know. "We have done away with the understanding that if a buyer as we are notified first. And believe me, if there is one then we know for sure. "

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1543 on: August 28, 2009, 05:44:58 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_61650.php

ARUBA

Rob Henriquez available as 'ministers'

August 28, 2009, 14:10 (GMT -04:00)

Rob Henriquez, former president of the Central Bank Aruba

ORANGE CITY - The former president of the Central Bank Aruba has made available as "ministers", where a lot of its services and use expertise to make. RED has already announced that if the party in government is elected, she would like Henriquez as the new Minister of Finance sees.

Henriquez 'contract was not renewed in 2007, to tell his own critical attitude towards the government. The one billion debt of the state, he finds that Aruba should be placed under financial supervision by the Kingdom. This same structure as now happens in Curacao and St. Maarten. It is also one of the three conditions proposed for Henriquez as ministers in a new government to get started. The other is that a legally adopted budget comes standard with zero debt and a maximum of to the public cost. As a third condition that Henriquez financial assistance from the Netherlands or Europe to come, because social security and services are not now collectively to bring. It must include money to infrastructure, education, health, environment, law and sustainable economic development to pay.

Earlier, the former Bank President in this newspaper that the current one billion debt Aruba Netherlands financially just as much now as the Netherlands Antilles.

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1544 on: August 28, 2009, 05:46:10 PM »

Thanks, TM!!   

Looks like Glenda had it right.  8 more days for Patrick.

The polis car with the video better be careful they don't get in one of those accidents they have down there.   

Let's see how much strength the refinery worker's union has.  Time will tell.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1545 on: August 28, 2009, 05:49:32 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_61647.php

Google translation:

ARUBA

Assignment Penalties for SVB-fraudsters

August 28, 2009, 14:07 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - In the six accused entrepreneurs who have participated in the light of the Social Insurance Bank (SVB) is a justice yesterday demanded imprisonment and community service. The highest penalty was E. van der Biezen to 10 months probation and 240 hours to service demands are heard.

In the fraud case were previously two audit staff SVB sentenced to one years pay back the cell and nearly 60,000 florin each. Both had during October 2005 and March 2007 ten thousand florins stolen. The money she collapsed on the accounts of six customers. Independent of the embezzlement, the suspects were also accused of money laundering. The prosecutor, however, found that six did not return to jail, but a community service or at his place. Suspect G. Tromp also heard yesterday of an unconditional prison sentence against him 9 months and 200 hours service requirements. For J. Saladin was 8 months probation with a requirement of 180 hours community service. By A. Stop weather was a half years probation and 200 hours of community service required. The claim against H. Cuba consisted of the half-year suspended prison and 160 hours service. C. Malmberg received the lowest sentence of 4 months probation and 120 hours service. Against all demanded the Public Prosecutor also a probationary period of two years.

The lawyers of the defendants found that there was embezzlement and money laundering. Moreover, they understood why their clients have already had to pay, since the two employees convicted accountant had all the money to pay back. Most defendants have misappropriated the money because all returned.

The offender workers discovered during the reorganization of the auditing system that added a substantial amount was reserved for companies that really did not exist and that was almost bankrupt. They approached six of these firms to ensure that money was inappropriately transferred. The pair made money over to the private or business accounts of those customers and then they got the client a part of the money on their own account. In an audit of the financial administration in March 2007 the two ran against the lamp.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1546 on: August 28, 2009, 05:56:32 PM »

http://www.24ora.com/content/blogcategory/1/5/

patrick van der eem in freedom

local friday, 28 august 2009 - 15:48 after of owing to stay deteni some day happen, today the sospechoso patrick van der eem owing to recobra his freedom. as is conoci, he here naci at curacao but live at the netherlands owing to become much popular after cu el\'a graba joran van der sloot scondi in his car, at where cu joran van der sloot is admiti of will owing to asesina nathalee holloway. the time ey patrick van der eem owing to achieve very atencion at the netherlands, at aruba y also at merca. the have some day at aruba y polisnan owing to enter his bedroom at radisson resort at where cu owing to achieve drugs. also is acuse of owing to menaza a. yesterday fiscal owing to ask for prolonga his detencion but today end owing to arrive at one acuerdo cu his advocate, for arrive at one schikking. cu this the sospechoso is pay one multa y the caso is stay till here. the have some day for pay the multa, de will contrario the caso penal in his contra is follow.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1547 on: August 28, 2009, 05:59:01 PM »

Thanks, TM!!   

The polis car with the video better be careful they don't get in one of those accidents they have down there.   

My gut says it's only a matter of time...till the camera is a victim of a hit and run!    Monkey Devil!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1548 on: August 28, 2009, 06:00:08 PM »

Thanks, TM!!   

My gut says it's only a matter of time...till the camera is a victim of a hit and run!    Monkey Devil!

That is....hit...steal it...and run!   Monkey Devil!

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1549 on: August 28, 2009, 06:02:27 PM »

Google translation:

ARUBA

ORANGE CITY - The Monday arrested Patrick Van der Eem least another eight days remain fixed. That the judge decided yesterday. Van der Eem was arrested for cocaine possession and threat. It is especially the threat very seriously and Justice which she wants more time to figure out which. Van der Eem has done what and who is not known. It remains in any case until September 5 behind bars.

Patrick van der Eem den libertad 
Local 
Friday, 28 August 2009 - 15:48 

Despues di a keda deteni algun dia pasa, awe e sospechoso Patrick van der Eem a recobra su libertad. Manera ta conoci, e homber aki naci na Curacao pero biba na Hulanda a bira hopi popular despues cu el'a graba Joran van der Sloot scondi den su auto, na unda cu Joran van der Sloot ta admiti di lo a asesina Nathalee Holloway. E tempo ey Patrick van der Eem a haya masha atencion na Hulanda, na Aruba y tambe na Merca. E tin algun dia na Aruba y Polisnan a drenta su kamber na Radisson Resort na unda cu a haya droga. Tambe ta acuse di a menaza un hende. Ayera Fiscal a pidi pa prolonga su detencion pero awe caba a yega na un acuerdo cu su abogado, pa yega na un schikking. Cu esaki e sospechoso ta paga un multa y e caso ta keda te aki. E tin algun dia pa paga e multa, de lo contrario e caso penal den su contra ta sigui.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1550 on: August 28, 2009, 06:05:00 PM »

Thanks, TM!!   

http://www.24ora.com/content/view/11476/1/

police envolvi in accidente

wednesday, 26 august 2009 - 23:55

in oranan of night did take lugar one accidente at crusada of mond’i hell cu one bmw cu two colega police in dje, owing to bay lora direccion franse peace. but one tercel blanco was biniendo of trafico contrario just instant cu the bmw owing to bay lora. the tercel blanco owing to bay strike in the bmw lagando enough damage material. the chauffeur of the tercel also owing to achieve sla at his curpa y owing to wordo transporta for hospital al equal cu the two agentenan, kendenan also owing to wordo transporta for hospital. click read more for more imagen... come across

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1551 on: August 28, 2009, 06:07:33 PM »

Google translation:

ARUBA

Patrick van der Eem den libertad 
Local 
Friday, 28 August 2009 - 15:48 

Despues di a keda deteni algun dia pasa, awe e sospechoso Patrick van der Eem a recobra su libertad. Manera ta conoci, e homber aki naci na Curacao pero biba na Hulanda a bira hopi popular despues cu el'a graba Joran van der Sloot scondi den su auto, na unda cu Joran van der Sloot ta admiti di lo a asesina Nathalee Holloway. E tempo ey Patrick van der Eem a haya masha atencion na Hulanda, na Aruba y tambe na Merca. E tin algun dia na Aruba y Polisnan a drenta su kamber na Radisson Resort na unda cu a haya droga. Tambe ta acuse di a menaza un hende. Ayera Fiscal a pidi pa prolonga su detencion pero awe caba a yega na un acuerdo cu su abogado, pa yega na un schikking. Cu esaki e sospechoso ta paga un multa y e caso ta keda te aki. E tin algun dia pa paga e multa, de lo contrario e caso penal den su contra ta sigui.

The breaking news is that he's been released almost two hours after Amigoe published the article that he would be detained until Sept 5.

From what I gather some money exchanged hands, probably (my guess) for the unpaid hotel bills.   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1552 on: August 28, 2009, 06:08:44 PM »

"exchanged hands" = he paid some money....I think anyway!   

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1553 on: August 28, 2009, 06:09:27 PM »

local friday, 28 august 2009 - 15:48 after of owing to stay deteni some day happen, today the sospechoso patrick van der eem owing to recobra his freedom. as is conoci, he here naci at curacao but live at the netherlands owing to become much popular after cu el\'a graba joran van der sloot scondi in his car, at where cu joran van der sloot is admiti of will owing to asesina nathalee holloway. the time ey patrick van der eem owing to achieve very atencion at the netherlands, at aruba y also at merca. the have some day at aruba y polisnan owing to enter his bedroom at radisson resort at where cu owing to achieve drugs. also is acuse of owing to menaza a. yesterday fiscal owing to ask for prolonga his detencion but today end owing to arrive at one acuerdo cu his advocate, for arrive at one schikking. cu this the sospechoso is pay one multa y the caso is stay till here. the have some day for pay the multa, de will contrario the caso penal in his contra is follow.

So Patrick has been released?  Glenda/Renfro said he'd be detained for another 8 days, guess she was wrong again. 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1554 on: August 28, 2009, 06:12:05 PM »

Posted at RU:

iquitos Posted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:41 pm

it appears the judge never saw the file

the om (Ms. Dop Kruimel of Dutch crime TV fame) extended the detention on its authority because the judge didn't have time to review the case by the deadline. then the om cut a deal and let mr. van der eem out so he could take a shower, change into some some decent clothes, and maybe even put a shirt on.

24 ora wins the race again. 
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1555 on: August 28, 2009, 06:14:29 PM »

So Patrick has been released?  Glenda/Renfro said he'd be detained for another 8 days, guess she was wrong again. 

I think the actual ruling was that he be held another 8 days, but one of the articles I read said something about something else happening today.  I'll have to find it, but maybe whatever that was that the judge was checking into; proved that they didn't have enough to hold him.  That's just speculation on my part.  But I did read that his detention was extended; and that's what the other news sources picked up on too.

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1556 on: August 28, 2009, 06:17:41 PM »

I think the 24 Ora article says that he was fined and told to get outta Dodge. Monkey Devil!
Come across!

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1557 on: August 28, 2009, 06:20:16 PM »

I think the actual ruling was that he be held another 8 days, but one of the articles I read said something about something else happening today.  I'll have to find it, but maybe whatever that was that the judge was checking into; proved that they didn't have enough to hold him.  That's just speculation on my part.  But I did read that his detention was extended; and that's what the other news sources picked up on too.

There is some talk that the judge was not available to review the file so the OM made a deal and released him.  Perhaps Renfro was the source for the "news" sources.  She needs to get better inside informers.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1558 on: August 28, 2009, 06:23:55 PM »

I think the 24 Ora article says that he was fined and told to get outta Dodge. Monkey Devil!
Come across!

You're hired!   

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1559 on: August 28, 2009, 06:24:03 PM »

The judge was too busy yesterday to hear Patrick's case, so the OM gave him 8 more days (? ? ? ?)

The judge heard the case today and decided there was not enough evidence to hold Patrick any longer.
The OM had already stated that the amount of cocaine found was not enough to charge him.

The judge levied a fine and let him go.  Patrick did have a lawyer.  I don't know who.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.