April 28, 2024, 07:40:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #823 8/13/09 - 9/06/09  (Read 370725 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1560 on: August 28, 2009, 06:28:16 PM »

The judge was too busy yesterday to hear Patrick's case, so the OM gave him 8 more days (? ? ? ?)

The judge heard the case today and decided there was not enough evidence to hold Patrick any longer.
The OM had already stated that the amount of cocaine found was not enough to charge him.

The judge levied a fine and let him go.  Patrick did have a lawyer.  I don't know who.

I read Esther Schwengle one time and then someone else last night...don't recall who that was...I'll try to find it.  I only read about 10 days worth of articles last night!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1561 on: August 28, 2009, 06:35:09 PM »

I found this interesting too, the first articles I read only mentioned Anthony Carlo...this one adds Paul Vandersloot.

8/26/2009 Awe Mainta Page 3

http://awemainta.com/home/

Papiamentu translation:

mike de meza vs sun of people practica of sun of people is sample of mentalidad of his faction, insinua y soil name of person right

yesterday afternoon 2’or did take lugar the caso sumario cu member of parliament mike de meza owing to cuminsa contra sr. edmond croes of the corant sun of people. pafo of edificio of corte had various simpatisante of member of parliament mike de meza present. mike de meza owing to wordo representa for advocate mr. anthony carlo y mr. paul van der sloot, while cu edmond croes of sun of people owing to wordo representa for mr. nilo croes. advocate mr. anthony carlo is achieve cu edmond croes owing to come cu acusacionnan not erect contra mike de meza y pesey owing to cuminsa the caso for rectificacion. the is referi here one publicacion day 4 of august 2009 caminda sun of people is publica cu ralph sanchez of racetrack owing to pay pasashi y estadia for mike de meza for declara contra people of aruba.

owing to ask edmond croes for rectifica y after of one week past owing to go back haci another publicacion contra mike de meza. entretanto owing to cuminsa the caso sumario owing to wordo entrega y after sun of people owing to publica cu ralph sanchez not owing to pay for ticket for mike de meza but one amigo of mike de meza this is one equibocacion of sun of people. but the will other cu sun of people owing to publica is stay so, because have documentonan cu is proof this. mr. carlo do not considera this one rectificacion y is insisti for sun of people rectifica, because here is come cu acusacionnan without cu have proof. according mr. anthony carlo all thing sun of people is talk of dje is owing to base of one relato of parliament of 2005 y the is achieve cu sun of people owing to atacha y good name y integridad of mike de meza. sun of people is believe cu everybody is same cu they.

advocate mr. nilo croes owing to tell huez cu the is ask about his self what damage mike de meza owing to abide. the is achieve cu mike de meza can owing to bay n’e corant y expresa his self. advocate croes is achieve cu day 24 august 2009, sun of people owing to rectifica thing have to owing to wordo rectifica. past owing to show cu sun of people owing to publica cu none instant sanchez owing to pay pasashi of mike de meza. sun of people not owing to rectifica another partinan, because the is dispone of documentonan of declaracion of mike de meza cu is show claramente his envolvimento in racetrack.

according advocate nilo croes, the is achieve cu in conferencia of prensa mike de meza can owing to aclara this also. sun of people have declaracion of mike de meza cu owing to place cu henny eman y tico croes owing to lose the caso contra sanchez. past owing to show cu de meza in his declaracion owing to wing behind in his funcion in colorado hills by cu gobierno owing to mine the proyecto racetrack. mike de meza owing to declara cu gobierno owing to mine the proyecto. owing to base of this edmond croes is achieve cu mike de meza owing to place cu gobierno of aruba owing to lose the caso contra sanchez y have to owing to pay 22 miyon dollar. that know if mike de meza will owing to achieve one part of the coin here. here once more, nilo croes at name of his cliente is follow cu they insinuacion.

on this mike de meza owing to reacciona, saying cu this t’e mentalidad of the hendenan here of mep. t’asina they're think, for cual is fix cos for friends & family. mike de meza owing to tell huez also, cu recientemente again, sun of people is come cu publicacion, without menciona his name, but everybody can compronde cu is his person they're referi at dje, insinuando cu beslag owing to being poni on his cuentanan bancario, relaciona cu one investigacion cu is tumando lugar in valero. t’asina sun of people y his hendenan is work, for deal at desacredita person right, según mike de meza. advocate nilo croes owing to show cu owing to base of evrm, politico have to can more contra critica. past owing to menciona sentencia of evrm caminda is achieve cu the derecho of expresion of prensa is wordo defende. nilo croes is achieve cu not owing to atacha the good name y integridad of mike de meza. past owing to ask huez for rechaza the demanda of member of parliament mike de meza. huez owing to tell cu the will bay study the caso y day 16 of september the will dicta sentencia.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1562 on: August 28, 2009, 06:36:32 PM »

The judge was too busy yesterday to hear Patrick's case, so the OM gave him 8 more days (? ? ? ?)

The judge heard the case today and decided there was not enough evidence to hold Patrick any longer.
The OM had already stated that the amount of cocaine found was not enough to charge him.

The judge levied a fine and let him go.  Patrick did have a lawyer.  I don't know who.

I read Esther Schwengle one time and then someone else last night...don't recall who that was...I'll try to find it.  I only read about 10 days worth of articles last night!

Not to worry TM.  I figured it wasn't Paulus or Antionio Carlo.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1563 on: August 28, 2009, 06:46:50 PM »

http://www.24ora.com/content/view/11480/8/

snip:
Abogado mr. Esther Schwengle cu ta representa Patrick vd Eem

http://www.diarioaruba.com/diahuebs/noticia/news4.html

snip:

today morning patrick will have of present close fiscal y also huez apparently the will wordo asisti for his advocate mr tiel.

(That was my interpretation about that Mr. Tiel....I could be wrong.)

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1564 on: August 28, 2009, 06:47:29 PM »

Not to worry TM.  I figured it wasn't Paulus or Antionio Carlo.

Monkey Devil!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1565 on: August 28, 2009, 07:26:53 PM »

The Diario article was the one I was recalling where they mentioned the activities following the extension of his dentention:

http://www.diarioaruba.com/diabierna/noticia/news5.html

Papiamentu translation:

detencion of patrick van der eem prolonga

oranjestad (aan): his comportacion ultimo dianan on caya, y also in some lugar not was esun more ehemplar.

kico exactly owing to socede, do not conoci, but denuncia of menaza have contra the conocido patrick van der eem, one person naci at curacao but live at the netherlands, y cu owing to become mundialmente famous for his interview of hidden-video cu joran van der sloot. past owing to stay deteni at one highrise hotel, y for colmo in his power owing to achieve drugs also.

diahuebs morning past owing to present fast huez comisario, that owing to revisa his folder of detencion, the acusacion, y the proceso of interogacion. because; cu was one day much pisa for corte, owing to dicidi cu is prolonga cu detencion cu 8 day, for interogacion can follow.

sinembargo have indicacion cu today diabierna, huez comisario will can revisa the folder once more extenso, y as consideracion cu the opinion of advocate, y can give one cambio on this.

expertonan owing to show cu muy probably esey will not socede, then patrick van der eem will stay sleep on cama of beton can will soon. come across

SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #1566 on: August 28, 2009, 08:03:56 PM »

It doesn't say how long he was in Aruba.

Printer Friendly Version Of:
http://www.cbp.gov/xp/cgov/newsroom/news_releases/08242009_3.xml
Printed:
Fri Aug 28 18:11:38 EDT 2009

CBP Intercepts Subject of Outstanding Warrant Wanted for Aggravated Sexual Assault on Child
08/24/2009

Miami - U.S. Customs and Border Protection officers at Miami International airport intercepted a subject wanted in Houston, Texas for aggravated sexual assault on a child less than 14 years of age. The subject was returning to the United States on a flight from Aruba.
Officers at our ports of entry are actively engaged in ensuring that everyone who enters the United States is thoroughly checked in order to determine if they are a fugitive from justice or wanted by a particular agency for an alleged violation. CBP officers use their expert knowledge and the numerous systems at their disposal to verify the warrant and positively identify the subject. If someone is determined to be a match the originating agency is contacted and arrangements are made to turn the subject over, usually with the assistance of local law enforcement partners.

Once it was determined that the subject Victor Helmen was a match to the warrant he was turned over to the Miami Dade Police Department for extradition to Texas. “On a daily basis U.S. Customs and Border Protection officers at our ports intercept criminals who have eluded capture or those who have neglected to respond to charges that have been brought against them. We stand ever vigilant and work with our law enforcement partners to bring them to justice,” said Harold Woodward director of Field Operations in Miami.

U.S. Customs and Border Protection is the unified border agency within the Department of Homeland Security charged with the management, control and protection of our nation's borders at and between the official ports of entry. CBP is charged with keeping terrorists and terrorist weapons out of the country while enforcing hundreds of U.S. laws.

2 4 1
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1567 on: August 28, 2009, 09:24:34 PM »

That is just too painful for me to contemplate and I am not even related to Natalee.

I guess I would prefer to think that she was killed in the first hour after she left Carlos and Charlie's
than imagine that she has been held prisoner and forced into sex slavery.

Maybe put up a fight and ended up in a cage....I still think Joran did something or gave her something....I believe the story he told Patrick...
I do too........... and I think Patrick is now paying the price by returning to Aruba where the "powers that be" can make him pay.

Patrick will be out soon.  They will not keep him.

I'm bumping my post forward from last night.  I told you they wouldn't hold him.
chickie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1568 on: August 28, 2009, 09:45:56 PM »

what is the OM?  i assume it must be some type of prosecutor, but just wonder what it acutally stands for.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1569 on: August 28, 2009, 09:59:41 PM »

what is the OM?  i assume it must be some type of prosecutor, but just wonder what it acutally stands for.

I believe OM = Public Prosecutor
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1570 on: August 28, 2009, 10:32:07 PM »

Openbaar Ministerie = Public Prosecution

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1571 on: August 28, 2009, 11:20:37 PM »

8/19/2009 Awe Mainta Page 22

ARUBA, PLEASE!!

Every morning I take my dogs for their daily “walk around town”; we do the harbor area,
back via the shopping malls, maybe up to “Havana” and back home. I wonder, has anyone noticed the trash in town (forget for a second that there is trash all over the island)? I know we all like to talk about the hundreds of millions and gazillions of florins we are going to invest in our cruise terminal, roads, schools, five-star hotels, etc. Is it not smarter to first start by investing a couple of hundred florins in making the place look better for the tourists we so desperately need? Has anyone ever wondered what a tourist sees from their expensive balcony on one of these luxury cruise ships? This morning I decided to take my camera along and show you what these tourists actually see; what an embarrassment!  Before we come with more investment plans, can someone please get this mess cleaned up? A couple of weeks ago when this cruise ship came into port with some passengers with the Mexican Flue, I saw a bunch of people from the press standing at the fence waiting to take that “one special picture” (maybe of the virus?); they should have turned around and taken a picture of what these people see when they look through their lens!

Rene Kan

Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1572 on: August 28, 2009, 11:49:03 PM »

Evening monkeys.....it looks kinda quiet in here. 

Here's some illegal on-line gambling news:

Gary Kaplan Pleads Guilty in BetOnSports Case

By Dan Cypra for POKER NEWS DAILY | Posted on August 17, 2009

Gary Kaplan, the founder of BetOnSports, has pled guilty to violations of RICO and the Wire Act in a Missouri courtroom. He will face between 41 and 51 months behind bars and pay the United States Government $43.65 million.

According to a press release distributed by the U.S. Department of Justice, Kaplan established businesses in Costa Rica, Antigua, and Aruba. One company was BetOnSports, which advertised heavily to U.S. customers and offered the following technological prowess: “Kaplan’s toll-free telephone lines terminated in Houston or Miami and then were forwarded to Costa Rica by satellite transmitter or fiber-optic cable. Some of Kaplan’s Web servers were located in Miami and were remotely controlled from Costa Rica.”

The Department of Justice contends that in 2004, BetOnSports had 1,700 employees in Costa Rica alone and nearly one million registered customers. Its clientele issued more than 10 million bets that combined for over $1 billion. Also in 2004, BetOnSports held an initial public offering (IPO) on the London Stock Exchange that earned Kaplan $100 million. He was arrested in March of 2007 and sentencing will take place on October 27th. He has been held without bond ever since being detained by U.S. authorities.

Former BetOnSports CEO David Carruthers pled guilty to racketeering charges in April and now faces up to 33 months behind bars. Carruthers, who was detained in St. Louis, will learn his fate during a sentencing hearing on October 2nd. In June, Neil Scott Kaplan, Lori Kaplan-Multz, and Penelope Tucker all pled guilty for their roles with BetOnSports. None will receive jail time, although Tucker was issued a one year probation. Kaplan’s trial had been scheduled for September 21st before last week’s plea agreement was announced.

Interactive Media Entertainment and Gaming Association (iMEGA) Chairman Joe Brennan, who has been closely monitoring the actions in the BetOnSports case, told Poker News Daily, “It sounds like Kaplan’s plea agreement is complex. However, his risk against going to jail for a long time seems to have been minimized. There may also be some recognition that he’s already spent a significant amount of time behind bars.” Last August, William Hernan Lenis, Will Lenis, and Manny Lenis became the first BetOnSports staffers to admit guilt. The trio advertised the online sports betting outfit; one stunt involved bringing an RV to a St. Louis Rams game in 2002, enabling fans to place bets before entering the stadium.

In June, the Southern District of New York (SDNY) seized over $30 million in payments destined for more than 24,000 online poker players in the United States, marking one of the first times that the industry has been the target of federal law enforcement actions. Brennan explained, “Under the new administration, there has been no softening of the stance by the Justice Department towards internet gambling. When you look at what happened with Kaplan and what’s happening with the SDNY, it may be discouraging to those who thought that with the new administration, there would be less hostility towards internet gambling.”

On Friday, attorneys for Account Services will appear in the Southern District of California calling for the return of $14 million seized by the SDNY in June. Recently, Douglas Rennick, an individual associated with the company, was indicted on bank fraud, money laundering, and illegal gambling charges. He faces up to 55 years in jail and $1.75 million in fines. Brennan forecasted, “I’m sure that during the course of Friday’s hearing, there is going to be some discussion that the Department of Justice may prefer to see the criminal matter resolved before any civil action can move forward.” The Poker Players Alliance (PPA) has submitted an amicus brief in the case outlining that poker is a game of skill and therefore not illegal gambling.

FBI Special Agent John Gillies noted that Kaplan’s guilty plea was monumental: “Today’s guilty plea should have a lasting effect because Kaplan was not only the founder of BetOnSports, he was also one of the pioneers of illegal online gambling.”

http://www.pokernewsdaily.com/gary-kaplan-pleads-guilty-in-betonsports-case-4253/

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1573 on: August 29, 2009, 12:08:17 AM »

Thanks Helen Back, very interesting!

Interview with Joe Brennan of IMEGA.

http://blip.tv/file/1170283/

Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1574 on: August 29, 2009, 12:32:16 AM »

Thanks, Texasmom. 

Sorry for the delayed response....had to take the dog out.  He was in a hurry!

Very interesting interview with Joe Brennan.  If 1700 people worked for him in Costa Rica, I wonder how many were in Aruba?

Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1575 on: August 29, 2009, 12:40:04 AM »

Thanks, Suzie Q for the article on the apprehension of the predator/pedophile.

I think we should house all the sex offenders/pedophiles on an orbiting space station.

Monkey Devil!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1576 on: August 29, 2009, 01:21:21 AM »

8/24/2009 Awe Mainta Page 3

Papiamentu translation:

problem of hot zone owing to happen now for strip fast hotelnan asistencia for tiramento at hard rock café

strand-politie is bay day diadomingo madruga for 4.15, because; cu they owing to achieve informacion cu have one tiramento. n’e sitio police is achieve informacion cu two gang will owing to throw cu arm of candela on another. hour cu tiro owing to cuminsa cay the gangnan owing to bay for of the sitio. police owing to busca in becindario, but not owing to come across cu none of the two gangnan. informacion cu we hendenan owing to achieve n’e sitio is tell cu had one action where tiro owing to cay near of hard rock café. hour cu police owing to arrive n’e sitio not owing to achieve none action, but papiando cu some person n’e sitio owing to compronde cu during the action owing to hear one sonido duro y some present owing to tell cu will is deal here of one disparo of arm of candela, but not owing to see nothing. if esnan responsible not take accion for evita will worse near of the hotelnan, in view of tourist, cualkier acto lamentable, will is worse cu the news of desaparicion of natalee holloway. esta bad propaganda for we turism.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1577 on: August 29, 2009, 03:38:09 AM »

Truth & Justice for Natalee!

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1578 on: August 29, 2009, 10:25:31 AM »

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1579 on: August 29, 2009, 11:30:46 AM »

8/29/2009 Awe Mainta Page 2

Papiamentu translation:

after cu ministerio publico owing to prolonga his detencion yesterday tardi in form sorprendente, owing to let patrick van der eem in freedom

diahuebs ultimo, still ministerio publico, sosteni for huez comisario, owing to prolonga detencion of patrick van der eem, y this owing to last one day only, because yesterday tardi, ministerio publico owing to lagu’e in freedom. his reciente detencion at aruba, assure owing to achieve atencion not only at aruba, but also at merca y the netherlands, p’e mature of owing to know of haci one interview cu joran van der sloot, relaciona cu desaparicion of the student mericano natalee holloway.

now they owing to detene at aruba for menasa, y also p’e mature cu owing to hay’e cu cocaina in his bedroom of hotel.

his advocate owing to deny the insinuacion cu past owing to stay in several hotel y owing to let esakinan without pay.di acuerdo cu informacion recibi, yesterday ministerio publico owing to arrive at one acuerdo cu his advocate, where the sospechoso will pay one boet y will being let in freedom. yesterday tardi, past owing to stay in freedom 5 or of nightfall. pagando the boet, the caso here is close also for husticia.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.