April 27, 2024, 11:45:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #823 8/13/09 - 9/06/09  (Read 370606 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1600 on: August 29, 2009, 06:20:42 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_61709.php

Google translation:

ARUBA

Tribute to Amigoe photographer Djiespie

August 29, 2009, 14:32 (GMT -04:00)

Djiespie cuts the ribbon of the exhibition was opened yesterday by photographers. Right promoter Leo Vrolijk.

ORANGE CITY - More than forty years worked Marcolino "Djiespie" Franken Amigoe di Aruba. Yesterday he was a photo exhibition on photographers honored during the festive opening of the exhibition in the main building of RBTT.

Initiator of the exhibition is photographer Leo Vrolijk. He turns himself even 33 years into the box and with the exhibition he wants journalism and especially the photographers back revitalization. "There are many newcomers who we can train," Vrolijk said that the exhibition is also the Aruban journalists to get back together. "Like Jos van der Schoot (Amigoe former director, red) did. But at one point there was nothing done for years. "

Last year he opened the first edition of the photo exhibition entitled E di mi wowonan lens (the lens of my eyes). That was the first press exhibition in almost twenty years. And with success. This year is the professional level and have the pictures of editors, media photographers, cameramen and others from the print journalism better.

The exhibition is until October 16 to see in the RBTT building.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1601 on: August 29, 2009, 06:25:20 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_61707.php

Google translation:

ARUBA

Second night Snapp sharp, but good atmosphere

August 29, 2009, 14:31 (GMT -04:00)

SAN NICOLAS - On the second night of the San Nicolas Political Awareness Project (Snapp), delegations of political parties significantly depleted. Only MPAs group had two rows deep. There was something less public presence than before.

Both organizer and moderator Antoni Gario Clyde Burke took the time to express their disappointment. "We do this for us, but also for those who come after us. It is therefore unfortunate that I see so many empty seats, "said Burke. In reality that was so bad, only it was fairly quiet around the box of Snapp. But the atmosphere was very good. Cornelis Wilson (MSI) joked that the evening was over Lorna Varlack (AVP) would switch to his party. But the most hilarious moment came just before the break. Moderator Clyde Burke asked the audience whether the owner of a car with a certain badge could park it somewhere else as he blocked an exit. Nobody responded. Only when he indicated that it was a white Tercel went with the joke that people often do not know their initials, was MPA candidate Ben van Kleef at his place and he walked out to loud laughter and jeers of the audience. But there were also plenty of serious moments during this evening. The focus of the evening was on the themes of health and economy. The parties held on to their programs. RED came with the plan for disabled to catch in the old hospital from the refinery on Sero Colebra. Booshi Wever (MEP) wondered how all that would be paid. Benny Nisbet (PPA) reminded the public that it, alongside the old people that the station will Pilisiaweg, the relocation of the port Barcadera original ideas were of his party.

Valero
The main contract in which a number of programs relating to the Sunrise City is the small middle class and business should be encouraged. Small businesses should be capital intensive and the purchase of homes and land in vulnerable areas should be made attractive. Valero main issue was also touched. Chris Romero (MEP) reminded the public that the government is doing its utmost to rescue the situation. "The contract with Valero is also indicated that in the event that a buyer is the government itself for the refinery may buy back a certain amount." Cornelis Wilson (MSI) came with the news that earlier that day by his party colleague Michael Williams had had, that his party had found three candidates for acquisition of the refinery. Then the key question "why do politicians only during election time with big plans for San Nicolas?". All party representatives held themselves, striking enough, on the plain about. Besides PPA leader Benny Nisbet. He pointed to a little bit of Michael Jackson that he had lent his campaign jingle. And which states: "They do not care about us."

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

chickie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1602 on: August 29, 2009, 06:25:56 PM »

the 'daury' named by joran has been deemed another lie, no? 
daury rodriguez did not own a boat, right?
is the general consensus that is 'daury' mentioned may actually be lorenzo?

this daury thing is just one reason i still don't think this is the whole story. 
plus, this version of events suspiciously leaves out any involvement of paulus-- which i also think is BS.

Daury = Paulus Van der Sloot

oh, well that makes more sense then.  thank you!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1603 on: August 29, 2009, 06:47:35 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_61712.php

Google translation

New Director WEB proposed

August 29, 2009, 14:35 (GMT -04:00)

Email this article
  Print this article

The new Director of WEB, Oslin Boekhoudt, in a private chat with Prime Minister Nelson Oduber (MEP).

ORANGE CITY - The new Director of Water and Electric utility (WEB) by September 1, Oslin Boekhoudt, was yesterday officially presented at a festive reception in Surf Side Marine. In the presence of various personalities, including Prime Minister Nelson Oduber as Minister of General Affairs is responsible for Utilities, the state company which falls WEB.

The new director was still careful in his statements about what they want with the company. "We're going the direction to which the board and instruct my managers to me". He is referring to the Director of Utilities, the Supervisory Board and premier Oduber. Boekhoudt, many years in the oil and gas industry has worked - including for at Valero refinery - said to be ready. "The heavy industry is the human aspect of the very important work. You have many people to make. So now with 300 to 400, depending on the contractors. Your skills in dealing with people going to so very good. "

About Alternative Energy Boekhoudt says: "It's not that I, Book Does that go introduce. WEB has a strategic plan and it was already a part. As the windmill project is now realized. There are more. But first what looked to be economically feasible. So do not just install to install. It should also reduce costs. "

The future is now Valero has closed the doors - WEB depends on the refinery in San Nicolas for the oil to water and electricity to produce - is the new director is not worried now. "In the short term they are contractually linked to the oil to continue to aanleven WEB. In the long term it is possible that there is some drastic decisions to make. We now look no further than 1, 2 or 3 years. "

Gas

Prime Minister Nelson Oduber yesterday was very clear about the future of WEB. First, the plant will run on gas. "If it were up to me, all that happened yesterday." Last year it all seemed a done deal with the supply of liquefied gas from Colombia, but Oduber is something different. "Colombia has unfortunately obligations to Venezuela in 2011." It does not appear that Aruba quickly gas is provided. Although the Prime Minister says it has received an invitation to have to talk about a deal. "But it's hard for me to go this time." The government wants to reduce dependence on oil in the production of electricity and water and thus gave earlier indicated a gas clean and cheap alternative to be found. In this way she hopes to keep production costs under control and so are the prices. "Because the cost to come down, to relieve the people," he stressed the Prime Minister yesterday.

The second plan for the company's merger with the energy distributor Elmar. Oduber reiterated again that it is unfair that the people now pay for "duplicate" or similar work done by both utilities. "But this is a slow, transparent and accountable process. Logically taking into account the workers, "said the premier.

Gratification

Present was the outgoing director Jossy Lacle after 19 years the company Balashi leaves. He look with great satisfaction on his time with WEB, so he know yesterday. "Most important is the autonomy of WEB been a public service to an NV. When I took office, the company was in poor condition. That we all have, employees and contractors, turned into a company that produces high quality water and a stable electricity output. "Lacle said that the process is not always easy and went much time to process the next business day. "But it is a success. I am going away with a great satisfaction. "

The new director is under Lacle the great task to see if the business more efficient with a barrel of oil can handle. "We all remember the crisis last year when a barrel of oil cost almost $ 150. Besides efficient production, should also consider whether the barrel can be replaced by something else. "WEB has been working with alternatives, witness the windmill project at Father Peter. Lacle Aruba expects two to three years even more significant changes in this area will experience. The outgoing director is officially October 15 from service, he is 60 years. "I have no plans. First rest and then I watch what I want going to do. "Lacle the month of September is used to Hold Book, which he describes as very capable in working.

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1604 on: August 29, 2009, 08:32:59 PM »

an angelic monkey

Natalee's Candles

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5700.0

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #1605 on: August 29, 2009, 09:58:28 PM »

I remember reading this article when it came out. Had to go find it. Should we send it to Oduber?

http://www.aruba.com/news/business/valero-has-invested-almost-360-million-in-aruba-refinery/

nvested Almost $360 Million In Aruba Refinery
 Business     May 17th, 2006
No comments (RSS 2.0)
Result is a safer, more environmentally friendly, reliable and competitive operation

Since acquiring the Aruba refinery in March 2004, Valero Energy Corporation has invested nearly $360 million (640.8 million Afl.) to improve the safety, reliability, environmental performance and profitability of the plant. Most recently, the refinery commissioned a new 450-ton-per-day Sulfur Recovery Unit that has reduced SO2 emissions by nearly 90 percent, and revamped and restarted an idled Visbreaker Unit that has improved the refinery’s upgrading capacity and enabled it to process more refined products.

“We are very excited about the tremendous improvements that we’ve made to the refinery in just two years,” said Ray Buckley, vice president and general manager of the Valero Aruba Refinery.

“We have invested a significant amount of time and money to make the refinery safer and more environmentally friendly, reliable and competitive. What’s more, we have established a skills training program for local workers, offered scholarships for students, formed a Volunteer Council, created the Aruba Way campaign, and donated a significant amount of money to charities in the community.”

Investing to Improve the Refinery’s Operations

When Valero acquired the Aruba refinery, the company made much-needed reliability improvements to the two existing Sulfur Recovery Units, which resulted in a 40 percent reduction of the refinery’s SO2 emissions. To further improve environmental performance, the company recently invested $15.7 million (27.9 million Afl.) to construct

the new Sulfur Recovery Unit, reducing the SO2 emissions by a total of 90 percent. These units recover sulfur from the various refining processes – rather than allowing it to be released into the atmosphere.

Also to make the refinery more environmentally friendly, Valero improved storage tank maintenance, wastewater handling and coke handling; removed idle equipment; conducted soil remediation; and removed asbestos. The company is also evaluating plans to enclose the coke handling facility, which will eliminate the coke dust, and install coke-fired boilers, which will eliminate the smoke caused by burning pitch.

The Visbreaker Unit, which was shut down well before Valero acquired the refinery, was in need of revamping because of operational and safety issues. Valero was able to solve these issues by re-engineering the Visbreaker, making it more reliable and safe. This newly redesigned Visbreaker, which cost $55 million (97.9 million Afl.), allows the refinery to process an additional 30,000 barrels per day (BPD) of refined products.

Also this year, Valero is spending $45 million (80.1 million Afl.) to expand two Coker Units and another $50 million (89 million Afl.) to increase the refinery’s throughput capacity. New state-of-the-art coke drum de-heading devices, which are valves to control the opening and closing of the coke drums, are improving the safety and efficiency of these units. One of the cokers was retrofitted earlier this year and the other is scheduled to be upgraded this summer.

Improving Safety & Reliability

Since acquiring the refinery, Valero has significantly enhanced the plant’s reliability, which has in turn improved the plant’s safety and production levels. The refinery’s utilization rate was 74 percent at the end of 2005, nearly 20 percentage points higher than the 55 percent rate before the acquisition. Similarly, mechanical availability was 92 percent last year, versus 78 percent pre-acquisition.

In terms of safety, Valero has implemented best practices from the company’s other refineries, instituted new programs and policies, created a 24-hour emergency fire brigade, upgraded equipment and much more. The employee Total Recordable Incident Rate (TRIR), which is the industrywide measure of safety performance, was 1.1 last year – 280 percent better than 2003 (pre-acquisition) when it was 3.1.

Providing Skills Training to Local Workers

To develop the skills of local workers, Valero invested $1.1 million (1.95 million Afl.) to develop a two-year technical entry program, called “Let’s Grow Together” or “Ban Crece Hunto.” This program provides training and experience to prepare workers for a career in the refining industry. Valero gave approximately 100 Arubans the opportunity to work in the refinery and gain on-the-job experience during the recent turnaround (maintenance activity), and now those individuals are in a training program to learn one of five technical trades.

Also to provide opportunities for young people, Valero formed a scholarship program to provide 10 scholarships a year valued at $10,000 (17,800 Afl.) each to deserving students who wish to continue their education after high school. Not only are the children of Valero employees considered for these scholarships, but now all qualifying students on the island can apply for this educational assistance.

“These programs provide a tremendous benefit to the island,” Buckley said. “We are giving many Arubans the opportunity to further their education, secure good jobs and forge a brighter future. What’s more, we are improving the education level of the overall workforce in Aruba and we believe that is important to the economic development of the island.”

Donating Time & Money to the Community

To improve the community, Valero donated land for the development of a much-needed bus station in San Nicolas, and committed to invest $1 million (1.78 million Afl.) in improvements to the site.

Corporate contributions of approximately $500,000 (890,000 Afl.) are also made to worthy non-profit groups throughout the community each year. Most recently, Valero purchased a much-needed boat for the maritime police to help protect the coastline, and funded state-of-the-art radiology equipment for Centro Medico.

In 2005, the company and its employees contributed $337,401 (600,573 Afl.) to charity through the Aruba Way campaign, a unique fundraising effort that the company modeled after the United Way campaigns in the U.S. An additional $175,000 (311,500 Afl.) was donated to children’s charities through proceeds raised during the Valero Texas Open Benefit for Children Golf Classic.

In addition to all of these contributions, the Valero Volunteers worked more than 3,500 community service hours last year. The Valero Volunteer Council helped with various projects, such as helping with the restoration of the historic Alto Vista Chapel and renovating Centro di Barrio Lago Heights.

“Valero has invested heavily in our employees, refinery and community since acquiring the plant. Not only has this commitment made us a better refinery, it has made Aruba a better place to live, work and visit,” Buckley said.

2 4 1
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1606 on: August 29, 2009, 11:32:47 PM »

Truth & Justice for Natalee!

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1607 on: August 30, 2009, 12:56:06 AM »

G'night, TM......I'll get the lights. an angelic monkey

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Sharon/Tx
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1608 on: August 30, 2009, 06:06:29 AM »

I will try again.  
Ya'll know I am not good at this stuff.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=znjRIga4_ec&feature=related
[/quote]  My hands literally shake when I watch "him."  They mention that Beth Twitty finds peace in knowing where Natalee is.  As a mother, the unknown would be devastating.  After listening to Joran Vandersloot's smirky mouth, the "known" is also devastating.  Peace to me will be seeing this little punk pay for what he did to Natalee and her family. 

"Huge waste" Casey. 

Justice for Natalee!
"Joran Vandersloot's evil world is slowly crashing down on his evil soul!"
*****For major cases, you can also report information by calling our toll-free number 1-800-CALLFBI (225-5324).
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1609 on: August 30, 2009, 09:29:10 AM »

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1610 on: August 30, 2009, 10:24:17 AM »

NEW FRONT PAGE POST:

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2009/08/30/westin-resort-in-aruba-offers-300-for-babymoons-300-conception-credit-what-would-they-offer-if-you-lost-a-child-like-natalee-holloway-while-on-vacation/

Westin Resort in Aruba offers $300 for Babymoons … $300 “conception credit” … What Would They Offer if You lost a Child Like Natalee Holloway While on Vacation
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1611 on: August 30, 2009, 12:12:47 PM »

NEW FRONT PAGE POST:

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2009/08/30/westin-resort-in-aruba-offers-300-for-babymoons-300-conception-credit-what-would-they-offer-if-you-lost-a-child-like-natalee-holloway-while-on-vacation/

Westin Resort in Aruba offers $300 for Babymoons … $300 “conception credit” … What Would They Offer if You lost a Child Like Natalee Holloway While on Vacation

I saw this on Fox this morning.  I was just waiting for someone to bring up Natalee and they never did.  No point in asking Greta to investigate the cage as she made the statement the other day on her blog that she believe Natalee was still alive.  She was talking about this girl found after 19 years and she made that statement.  I cannot find it on her blog or I would put the link.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1612 on: August 30, 2009, 12:25:24 PM »

NEW FRONT PAGE POST:

I saw this on Fox this morning.  I was just waiting for someone to bring up Natalee and they never did.  No point in asking Greta to investigate the cage as she made the statement the other day on her blog that she believe Natalee was still alive.  She was talking about this girl found after 19 years and she made that statement.  I cannot find it on her blog or I would put the link.

Sorry, here is the link to that story that Greta made the statement about Natalee:

http://gretawire.blogs.foxnews.com/2009/08/28/how-could-this-possibly-happen/

August 28, 2009 10:58 AM EDT
How could this possibly happen?!!???

Do you wonder how this can happen?  (see below) How could this possibly happen?  No one was suspicious in all 18 years??? And what kind of animal does this to a child? By the way, I know I am one of the few (maybe the only) who thinks there is a possibility -- very, very, very slim -- that Natalee Holloway is still alive.  Remember, there is NO evidence she is dead other than that she has ... read more

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1613 on: August 30, 2009, 12:48:46 PM »

Thanks, Blue Moon.  I started to look for the link but this computer is NOT cooperating right now....glad you found it.

Sometimes I just wonder about Greta....   

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1614 on: August 30, 2009, 01:19:49 PM »

Strange that Greta put it in as a BTW.  I wish she would have said there is no evidence that Natalee is dead - except the last three people she was seen with lied their tails off, changed their stories countless times and one gave a statement that she did not appear to be breathing and he went and called someone who took her off in a boat and he didn't lose a nights sleep over it.  All supported by a video which Natalee's Mom felt, (when she watched and heard the video) supported her belief that the prior suspects were the right ones.
Why didn't Greta say that!?
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1615 on: August 30, 2009, 01:25:12 PM »

Texasmom,

I want to thank you for your daily posting of news articles and videos.      

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #1616 on: August 30, 2009, 01:28:14 PM »

Texasmom,

Ditto! 

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1617 on: August 30, 2009, 02:11:30 PM »

Texasmom,

You're welcome 2NJ and hotping!  Thanks for all you do too!   an angelic monkey

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1618 on: August 30, 2009, 02:31:33 PM »

Thanks, Blue Moon.  I started to look for the link but this computer is NOT cooperating right now....glad you found it.

Sometimes I just wonder about Greta....   

Me too, it would be different if she didn't witness and report on as much as she did from the beginning in 2005.  Has she forgotten?  Or is she still somehow inclined to believe whatever Joran chooses to tell her? 

hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #1619 on: August 30, 2009, 04:57:31 PM »

Good Afternoon  BoxerDawg and 2 Guests! 

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.