April 28, 2024, 03:30:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #823 8/13/09 - 9/06/09  (Read 370701 times)
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1660 on: August 31, 2009, 02:50:48 PM »

Where is the stool? OMG someone took the stool. LOL

I had another response, but it wasn't very lady like....     Monkey Devil!

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1661 on: August 31, 2009, 03:07:07 PM »

Booti using it to shine shoes  Cool

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1662 on: August 31, 2009, 03:07:07 PM »

Off Topic (sorry).   Klaas, are you o.k. from the fires?

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1663 on: August 31, 2009, 03:15:37 PM »

CHANGO - HERO OF SCARED MONKEYS.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1664 on: August 31, 2009, 03:17:39 PM »

Where is the stool? OMG someone took the stool. LOL

I heard the stool is in Deepak's room. He stands on it to appear taller.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1665 on: August 31, 2009, 03:25:19 PM »

I'm just cathing up so this may have already been addressed.

I'm curious if this man is a US citizen?

The reason I'm asking................

The pond witness hoaxter was brought to TEXAS to take his polygraph last August.

Remember Jossy telling us his name?  I think we've deduced that phoenetically it was "Heerman" or "Heelman"

Which of course we have thought to possibly be "Geerman" with a soft G.

Could also have been "Helman"

It doesn't say how long he was in Aruba.

Printer Friendly Version Of:
http://www.cbp.gov/xp/cgov/newsroom/news_releases/08242009_3.xml
Printed:
Fri Aug 28 18:11:38 EDT 2009

CBP Intercepts Subject of Outstanding Warrant Wanted for Aggravated Sexual Assault on Child
08/24/2009

Miami - U.S. Customs and Border Protection officers at Miami International airport intercepted a subject wanted in Houston, Texas for aggravated sexual assault on a child less than 14 years of age. The subject was returning to the United States on a flight from Aruba.
Officers at our ports of entry are actively engaged in ensuring that everyone who enters the United States is thoroughly checked in order to determine if they are a fugitive from justice or wanted by a particular agency for an alleged violation. CBP officers use their expert knowledge and the numerous systems at their disposal to verify the warrant and positively identify the subject. If someone is determined to be a match the originating agency is contacted and arrangements are made to turn the subject over, usually with the assistance of local law enforcement partners.

Once it was determined that the subject Victor Helmen was a match to the warrant he was turned over to the Miami Dade Police Department for extradition to Texas. “On a daily basis U.S. Customs and Border Protection officers at our ports intercept criminals who have eluded capture or those who have neglected to respond to charges that have been brought against them. We stand ever vigilant and work with our law enforcement partners to bring them to justice,” said Harold Woodward director of Field Operations in Miami.

U.S. Customs and Border Protection is the unified border agency within the Department of Homeland Security charged with the management, control and protection of our nation's borders at and between the official ports of entry. CBP is charged with keeping terrorists and terrorist weapons out of the country while enforcing hundreds of U.S. laws.

I had work for Premiere Nasa 8 for 6yrs and I just wanted to say I love the new changes keep up the good work!!! I also wanted to say Hi to Emma, Jennifer, Eric and there newest Management member Michele congrats girl you deserve it

Victor Helmen
Webster, tx USA
- Tuesday, June 21, 2005 08:26:53 PM

http://www.pccmovies.com/guestbook.php
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1666 on: August 31, 2009, 04:19:40 PM »

https://www.vinelink.com/vinelink/searchResultsAction.do?searchType=offender&siteId=44900&searchWhere=state&agency=301&id=&lastName=helmen&firstName=victor&dob=&ageRange=0&methodToCall=search

Texas Statewide
VINE Service Number : (877) 894-8463
Search Results
We found the following 1 offender(s).
NOTE: Names in italic are alias names.
Register/
Details  Last Name  First Name  Date of Birth  Age  Custody Status  Facility/Reason  Reporting Agency 
  HELMEN  VICTOR   WINSTON  12/13/1942  66  Out of Custody  Don't Generate a call  HARRIS COUNTY JAIL 
=======

He's already been bailed out.....
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1667 on: August 31, 2009, 04:26:30 PM »

HELMEN,VICTOR WINSTON

658 BARRINGER LANE
Dec 13 1942

=======

There is no birth record to be found for Victor Winston Helman.

Also - while there is a record of a divorce and 4 children.......

There is no record of a marriage, nor birth of 2 of those 4 children.

Possible meaning?  Victor was born outside of the US, was married outside of the US, and had the first of his 4 children outside of the US.

So........where?

So I guess this guy could be a possibility as the pond witness hoaxter still.

Would be nice to find out what/if any long term connection he has to Aruba, aside from this recent trip from the return of which he was arrested....

Keep in mind, Steve Cohen has solid ties to that rock since 1979 - and of course we've got the ex-pats such as Renfro and Purcell living there - so it wouldn't be that unheard of for this guy to actually "live" on Aruba, while still maintaining his US residency as well.
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1668 on: August 31, 2009, 04:34:12 PM »

BUMP!  With new added at the end

I'm just cathing up so this may have already been addressed.

I'm curious if this man is a US citizen?

The reason I'm asking................

The pond witness hoaxter was brought to TEXAS to take his polygraph last August.

Remember Jossy telling us his name?  I think we've deduced that phoenetically it was "Heerman" or "Heelman"

Which of course we have thought to possibly be "Geerman" with a soft G.

Could also have been "Helman"

It doesn't say how long he was in Aruba.

Printer Friendly Version Of:
http://www.cbp.gov/xp/cgov/newsroom/news_releases/08242009_3.xml
Printed:
Fri Aug 28 18:11:38 EDT 2009

CBP Intercepts Subject of Outstanding Warrant Wanted for Aggravated Sexual Assault on Child
08/24/2009

Miami - U.S. Customs and Border Protection officers at Miami International airport intercepted a subject wanted in Houston, Texas for aggravated sexual assault on a child less than 14 years of age. The subject was returning to the United States on a flight from Aruba.
Officers at our ports of entry are actively engaged in ensuring that everyone who enters the United States is thoroughly checked in order to determine if they are a fugitive from justice or wanted by a particular agency for an alleged violation. CBP officers use their expert knowledge and the numerous systems at their disposal to verify the warrant and positively identify the subject. If someone is determined to be a match the originating agency is contacted and arrangements are made to turn the subject over, usually with the assistance of local law enforcement partners.

Once it was determined that the subject Victor Helmen was a match to the warrant he was turned over to the Miami Dade Police Department for extradition to Texas. “On a daily basis U.S. Customs and Border Protection officers at our ports intercept criminals who have eluded capture or those who have neglected to respond to charges that have been brought against them. We stand ever vigilant and work with our law enforcement partners to bring them to justice,” said Harold Woodward director of Field Operations in Miami.

U.S. Customs and Border Protection is the unified border agency within the Department of Homeland Security charged with the management, control and protection of our nation's borders at and between the official ports of entry. CBP is charged with keeping terrorists and terrorist weapons out of the country while enforcing hundreds of U.S. laws.

Why is this witness potentially credible? The Aruban passed two polygraph tests in Houston, TX on August 5, 2008. The tests were performed by John Swartz of John Swartz & Associates, International Polygraph Examiners. The 48 year old Aruba, name withheld for obvious reasons, went to police early on in the investigation; however, was not taken seriously. He is also claimed to have spoke with Hans Mos. Whether an actual police report exists of the witness is unknown.
http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/09/10/natalee-holloway-investigation-exclusive-tim-miller-of-texas-equusearch-in-aruba-to-meet-with-aleprosecutor-new-witness-that-puts-joran-paulus-van-der-sloot-near-ponds-on-53005/

http://polygraphusa.com/Default.aspx?AspxAutoDetectCookieSupport=1
 14275 Midway Road, Suite 220, Dallas, Texas 75001

440 Louisiana, Suite 900, Houston, Tx 77002
=====

So I guess if we could find out when this poor child was molested, we could either remove this guy from the Hoax, or strenghten the thoughts that he IS the witness hoaxter.

Obviously, this is no upstanding citizen.....
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1669 on: August 31, 2009, 05:40:13 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_61754.php

Google translation:

"Dollarisatie no point in the same government '

August 31, 2009, 14:05 (GMT -04:00)

Email this article
  Print this article

ORANGE CITY - Replacing the Aruban florin for the dollar does not benefit in Aruba for as long as the current financial and economic policies of the government remain unchanged. This suggests the former president of the Central Bank Aruba, Rob Henriquez.

The debate on topical dollarisatie after the conference was initiated by the Antillean Minister of Finance was held last week in Curacao. Whether the Netherlands Antilles and Aruba have to switch to the dollar as legal tender, keep the emotions on the island very long time.

The Central Bank of the Netherlands Antilles suggests it proved again last week the idea of switching to the dollar as legal tender. Henriquez think the real reason may Antillean national debt and the enormous interest that the tax money "opslurpt. "The Antillean government despite all the advice not been able to sound its own currency to go and can now only maintain its economy and improve Dutch state."

Henriquez wonders whether dollarisation also an Aruba solution can be. He indicates that on Aruba the transition would be easier than in the West Indies in part because of tourism from the U.S.. On the other hand, the tourism industry due to seasonal influences and is now the closing of Valero, Henriquez said that imports of U.S. dollars influences. Because it is forbidden to Aruba to U.S. dollars to express themselves.

These developments make (tax) revenues fluctuate so he wonders if Aruba is better off than with its own currency. "Not in a situation of maladministration by a national debt of 2.2 billion florin which end in sight and an annual loss in taxes of 140 million florin to interest expense."

Henriquez notes that Aruba has a large deficit on its current account balance and Aruba that consumes many times more than it deserves. "This is only possible because the government deficits in its budgets continually makes money creation and thus undermines the Florin priceless and with increasing interest on the loans and budgets."
This money creation but also further excessive credit financing to the banking effect, says the former Bank President. "The banks which are to be liquid."

In a dollarisatie However, the government significantly less and maladministration is almost impossible, shall Henriquez. "Unless the government the democratic deficit ever let afkavelen to a dictatorship, as in Venezuela." He believes that monetary Aruba has long been seen beyond the point of a stable financial and economic development are here impoverishment, crime and deterioration in public visibility. This despite a healthy economic growth. Henriquez conclusion is: "maladministration undermines the florin and eventually make it useless (debt with interest) in democratic and social decline caused. These social processes have been intensively in motion. Therefore, in due time a director of the Central Bank the message to politicians: dollariseer but because of yourself you do nothing and your dollars will be worthless to change inappropriate policy. "

Dollarisatie

Dollarisatie implies that a country's own currency and lifting the U.S. dollar as legal tender imports. Gedollariseerde fact that their country no longer able to finance public spending by printing more money. The amount of dollars in the domestic economy will circulate, depends on what the country deserves and will earn in dollars. This is a country forced to a competent and disciplined policy. Wrong and incompetent policies, eg to attract voters, will make it more complex for the country to borrow. For a country it is important that a constant source of income. But then that country may be the victim of sharp price fluctuations on international markets. Savings both in the private sector and in the public sector are also important.

Before dollarisation them to a country first and eliminate the deficit, the economy on a stable and sustainable levels stand.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1670 on: August 31, 2009, 05:47:19 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_61750.php

Google translation:

ARUBA

Large car theft case postponed

August 31, 2009, 13:53 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - The handling of the case against Raymond Maduro, pivot in a group of car thieves and arms dealers who were active in large scale in 2008 and 2009, is postponed. This after a request from the Public Prosecutor (OM). The handling of cases against the accomplices and Silvio Geerman Giomar Kelk Boom at the request of the deferred. Maduro is no stranger to police. Previously he had a police car stolen and burned. Interestingly, the case against him, and Kelk Geerman Boom is the fact that the group committed robberies on request. If someone of a particular model or a particular part wanted the trio went on the road to that goal. Were also stolen from the car's chassis numbers changed and were resold. In May, a large number of raids and searches by police, which led to the arrests of the trio. The handling of the case against Raymond Maduro, Silvio Geerman and Giomar Kelk Boom will resume on October 23.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1671 on: August 31, 2009, 06:09:04 PM »

8/31/2009 Diario Front Page

http://www.diarioaruba.com/dialuna/frontpage/index.html

http://www.diarioaruba.com/dialuna/noticia/news1.html
Papiamentu translation:

the relato berdadero behind the refineria

valero is close for culpa of nel oduber

oranjestad(aan): two year happen had one proposicion on table of refineria valero for gobierno of aruba. valero was dispuesto for pay 50 miyon for year at winstbelasting y also for haci the inversionnan necesario of 1 biyon dollar for modernisa the refineria much anticua. this owing to cambio of one dispensacion of bbo on exportacion.

if not achieve one cumprado, the refineria is close his portanan, cu all the consecuencianan negative cu this is trece cune. petrochina owing to show interest, but owing to place condicionnan inaceptabel.

week happen valero owing to anuncia cu the will close definitely his portanan. first minister oduber owing to bay medionan of comunicacion for commend cu the have one solucion, but the berdad is cu the not can participa one pair of week first cu eleccion at none person the condicionan cu the cumprado aspirante petrochina owing to place on table, this because they do not acceptabel for none person.

was one golpi economico very strong self time cu lago owing to close his portanan y owing to bandona the island here. the gobierno of avp cu owing to come after owing to achieve aruba in one desolacion overall cu thousand of father y mother without trabao y hendenan cu at one cantidad alarming was bandona we island, owing to dicidi the time ey of haci of aruba one destinacion turistico.

this owing to resulta of was one tremendo good decision. economia of aruba owing to florece y the ingreso pear capita owing to arrive at one level very high self, assure compara cu another islands dan caribe. gabinete oduber ii owing to succeed after of atrae one compania for open y explota the refeneria of new, although cu for haci this nel oduber y his gobierno have to owing to sell the soul of aruba.

coastal not only owing to achieve one tax holiday, but on dje owing to achieve one garantia of nel oduber cu never the compania here will worde poni responsible for cualkier damage medio ambiental; dus hour they stop of haci usage of the refineria they (coastal) not have to haci the territory clean of all contaminacion!

is the same clausula in the garantia is haci cu today valero niether have to haci the territory clean. the gastonan for deshaci of the polucion ambiental – estima on biyones of guilder – will have to worde pay door of we yiunan, they yiunan y much generacionnan more cu is come.

some year happen coastal owing to sell the refineria cu valero. was more cu claro the time ey end cu have to of haci inversionnan enough big for modernisa the refineria cu was in one estado very decai self, for can hacie rendabel. the prijs cu valero owing to pay – rond of 450 miyon dollar – was much abao.

y cu in his hand one tax holiday atractivo valero owing to haci ganashinan big in cuminsamento. but, the inversionnan cu owing to worde priminti of will worde haci, casi not did take lugar. is for her motibo here self also cu today is casi impossible for haci the refeneria eficiente y for in one time cortico reconstruye of such form cu the can procesa another sort of azeta y also cu productonan can worde produci eyden.

is pesey self cu faction avp if two year happen owing to acepta the proposicion of valero y owing to hinke in his presuspuesto alternativa. nel oduber owing to sweep the proposicion here for of table. the instant ey first minister of aruba can owing to mara valero for one time largo at aruba, but past owing to prefera of scoge for one conflicto.

valero not owing to lose for earn y owing to cuminsa one caso in corte contra gobierno, cu in first instancia owing to worde earn door of country aruba. but, now owing to resulta cu the triunfo here is nothing more one victoria pirrico (un triunfo cu is costa tanto energy, molester y coin cu the do not bale la pena). because now cu the refineria do not bayendo good, the claim latente of tax of 300 miyon guilder is one weight very pisa for valero. this is haci the decision of bay of aruba uno very facil self.

now nel is count ; rond of is bay “rescata” aruba. petrochina will cumpra the refineria. but, nel oduber for nothing of world wanted tell if have one deal if or not among valero y petrochina. pakico nel is so keto then? thing cu nel does not tell people is cu petrochina wanted cumpra the refeneria only bao of cierto condicionan. condicionnan estricto cu still have to worde aproba door of parliament.

the condicionnan here is cu petrochina wanted pay one suma very abao self at winstbelasting y cu they does not pay bbo neither niether they wanted carga responsabilidad for contaminacion y polucion of we medio ambiente. the condicionan here for aruba y all esnan cu loves aruba is completamente inaceptabel! this for her simple mature cu we not have nothing at one deal so ugly.

once more the people of aruba is become victima of the actitud negative y the miss of vision of gabinete oduber iv. centenares, or miho tell thousand of person will lose they trabao in the dianan we fast. y while cu the cleanliness of medio ambiente is causante of one owe big for future of the country here, aruba is stay behind cu one unemployment gigantesco y one polucion enormous.

http://www.diarioaruba.com/dialuna/noticia/news2.html

inspector of police envolvi in accidente on sasakiweg

oranjestad (aan): the comandante operacional of polisnan of oranjestad, esta inspector eric soemers owing to achieve his self envolvi in one desgracia earnest at height of la cabana hotel on sasakiweg.

the accidente here owing to stay raporta last, hour cu the hyundai getz of police owing to bay stick behind one lexus cu was stop on caminda. look like cu gasolene of the lexus owing to end y was sperando on aid.

enbez of achieve aid, past owing to achieve one car of police cu owing to come strike his slow. the police owing to wordo transporta cu ambulance for hospitaal. at arrival of polisnan, owing to detene the chauffeur of the lexus at the sitio self. come across

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1672 on: August 31, 2009, 06:11:42 PM »

HELMEN,VICTOR WINSTON

658 BARRINGER LANE
Dec 13 1942

=======

There is no birth record to be found for Victor Winston Helman.

Also - while there is a record of a divorce and 4 children.......

There is no record of a marriage, nor birth of 2 of those 4 children.

Possible meaning?  Victor was born outside of the US, was married outside of the US, and had the first of his 4 children outside of the US.

So........where?

So I guess this guy could be a possibility as the pond witness hoaxter still.

Would be nice to find out what/if any long term connection he has to Aruba, aside from this recent trip from the return of which he was arrested....

Keep in mind, Steve Cohen has solid ties to that rock since 1979 - and of course we've got the ex-pats such as Renfro and Purcell living there - so it wouldn't be that unheard of for this guy to actually "live" on Aruba, while still maintaining his US residency as well.

If this person was born in 1942, he would not be 48 years of age as stated in that FP article....more like 67.   

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1673 on: August 31, 2009, 06:54:31 PM »

an angelic monkey

Natalee's Candles

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5700.0

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1674 on: August 31, 2009, 10:29:50 PM »

8/26/2009 Awe Mainta Page 22

http://awemainta.com/home/

Google translation:

Pressing questions for Peter de Witte, Chief of Police

Mr. White, on behalf The Aruban people I want happy to answer and clarity have some very pressing questions.

These are the two licenses you have spent on both the AVP and the MEP to on the same day their parades account.

Is not that a gold rule is that in Aruba Sunday before the LAST election-in this case 20
September-political party as a first license applying for keeping a parade of real the party which would qualify to come on that day if ANY party parade hold?

Why is this principle departed? Because that AVP as the first such license requested is a incontrovertible fact. Meanwhile You also know that Aruba grown in terms of population in recent years and that the same infrastructure for years remained so that no two parades on same day can be. Still knowingly gives you two licenses for same
days?

Why not the MEP on Saturday?  Are you put under pressure and by whom?

If the answer is YES, I still a little bit Show understanding, since everyone knows that the MEP only through intimidation and scaremongering in power came to power and wants remain. If the answer is NO I understand this decision is absolutely not.

You must understand one thing, Mr. White, what political on each of Aruban knows the ins and outs, especially in terms of fundamental cases. We let us not so easily from the cheese eat bread. What we as citizens Aruba's very concerned to make is that this ill-advised decision Safety all of us in unnecessary danger is charged.

There is no ambulance, no police or other professionals on the ground in time, if there something happen. And the chance that something happening is extremely high.  Even if such a person home sick and urgently to the hospital, which then?

Please take this heavy responsibility on your shoulders?

Premier Oduber has publicly You said that Mr. The White responsible are for everything that day can go wrong. De Zwarte Piet you already can be played by the Prime Minister.

Are you prepared without a a struggle to accept and wrath of the people to take on, should anything go wrong? I would not want in your shoes are on. You The Aruban people really an answer for you plays with his unnecessary safety. The floor is yours!

On behalf of Concerned Citizens
Aruba
Yolanda Croes

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1675 on: August 31, 2009, 11:47:06 PM »

It is just way too quiet in here lately.
Thank goodness for TM's news translations. an angelic monkey
and 2NJ reminding us of Natalee's Candles

Maybe that old Jaap guy will get his lie detector show produced. Monkey Devil!

I hope that Klaas is OK with the fires. (and Kermit too, if Kermit is Klaas' neighbor)
Do we know where Mark Purcell was when the fires started?.......sitting on a bar stool
somewhere, no doubt.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #1676 on: September 01, 2009, 12:02:21 AM »

It is just way too quiet in here lately.
Thank goodness for TM's news translations. an angelic monkey
and 2NJ reminding us of Natalee's Candles

Maybe that old Jaap guy will get his lie detector show produced. Monkey Devil!

I hope that Klaas is OK with the fires. (and Kermit too, if Kermit is Klaas' neighbor)
Do we know where Mark Purcell was when the fires started?.......sitting on a bar stool
somewhere, no doubt.
  Hi Magnolia! I sure Hope Everyone in those fire areas are safe it is so sad... TM is the bestest for keeping those articles coming like She does.....Thanks TM! I wish that Jaap guy would get his lie detector show produced it would be interesting to see just what it revealed even if it is just more BS.... Purcell is a fat slob who probably is stuck to a bar stool if You know what I mean...lol 

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1677 on: September 01, 2009, 12:12:32 AM »

DON'T THINK WE'VE FORGOTTON BOUTCHA PERSISTENCE

TICK_TOCK_TICK_TOCK

JUSTICE IS COMING

JUSTICE WILL BE SERVED

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #1678 on: September 01, 2009, 12:15:41 AM »

Hi KTF and TM! 

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1679 on: September 01, 2009, 12:16:47 AM »

Hi KTF and TM! 

shhhhhhh!Football is coming....

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.