April 27, 2024, 12:29:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #823 8/13/09 - 9/06/09  (Read 370612 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1700 on: September 01, 2009, 01:07:22 AM »

It is just way too quiet in here lately.
Thank goodness for TM's news translations. an angelic monkey
and 2NJ reminding us of Natalee's Candles

Maybe that old Jaap guy will get his lie detector show produced. Monkey Devil!

I hope that Klaas is OK with the fires. (and Kermit too, if Kermit is Klaas' neighbor)
Do we know where Mark Purcell was when the fires started?.......sitting on a bar stool
somewhere, no doubt.
  Hi Magnolia! I sure Hope Everyone in those fire areas are safe it is so sad... TM is the bestest for keeping those articles coming like She does.....Thanks TM! I wish that Jaap guy would get his lie detector show produced it would be interesting to see just what it revealed even if it is just more BS.... Purcell is a fat slob who probably is stuck to a bar stool if You know what I mean...lol 

Back to the stool topic, I see. 

I spent a while thinking about what your "not very lady like" comment might have been!

Monkey Devil!  

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1701 on: September 01, 2009, 01:07:55 AM »

Hi Monkeys!   

Just checking in with you guys and scratching an itch to shout "JUSTICE FOR NATALEE"!!

How is everyone? Has Robots been by lately?
Hi CBB! I'm just hanging waiting to see if Robots billb or maybe Kermit (Maybe all 3) will stop by...I haven't seen Robots in awhile.... 

Well, isn't it nice to be able to say, "in a while"?   

Hiya, TM! billb said he was going somewhere on a business trip......... was it Guam? Anyway, he said he'd post again in September! 

Now, where the heck is kermit? She's prolly out catching flies in that pond of hers!   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1702 on: September 01, 2009, 01:08:28 AM »

Off Topic (sorry).   Klaas, are you o.k. from the fires?

I hope Klaas and all other monkeys are o.k. too!   

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #1703 on: September 01, 2009, 01:10:18 AM »

I hope that Klaas is OK with the fires. (and Kermit too, if Kermit is Klaas' neighbor)
Do we know where Mark Purcell was when the fires started?.......sitting on a bar stool
somewhere, no doubt.
  Hi Magnolia! I sure Hope Everyone in those fire areas are safe it is so sad... TM is the bestest for keeping those articles coming like She does.....Thanks TM! I wish that Jaap guy would get his lie detector show produced it would be interesting to see just what it revealed even if it is just more BS.... Purcell is a fat slob who probably is stuck to a bar stool if You know what I mean...lol 

Back to the stool topic, I see

I don't think I'll even ask!   
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1704 on: September 01, 2009, 01:12:03 AM »

Off Topic (sorry).   Klaas, are you o.k. from the fires?

I hope Klaas and all other monkeys are o.k. too!   

I messaged her to ask that, but I must have caught her as she was going to bed. I'm wondering about California monkeys, too!
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #1705 on: September 01, 2009, 01:12:49 AM »

somewhere, no doubt.

Monkey Devil!

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1706 on: September 01, 2009, 01:13:13 AM »

Hi Monkeys!   

Just checking in with you guys and scratching an itch to shout "JUSTICE FOR NATALEE"!!

Hi CBB! I'm just hanging waiting to see if Robots billb or maybe Kermit (Maybe all 3) will stop by...I haven't seen Robots in awhile.... 

Hiya, TM! billb said he was going somewhere on a business trip......... was it Guam? Anyway, he said he'd post again in September! 

Now, where the heck is kermit? She's prolly out catching flies in that pond of hers!   

Yes, billb did say Guam.  Maybe robots had some business to take care of too!  

I'll be glad when they get back to the cage!  

I think Kermit stopped by earlier today!  And wreck's been here, and KTF stopped by too!

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1707 on: September 01, 2009, 01:18:05 AM »

somewhere, no doubt.

I spent a while thinking about what your "not very lady like" comment might have been!

Monkey Devil!  

Well, I think Renho borrowed it because her knees were sore. Monkey Devil!

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1708 on: September 01, 2009, 01:18:42 AM »

Hi Monkeys!   

Yes, billb did say Guam.  Maybe robots had some business to take care of too!  

I'll be glad when they get back to the cage!  

I think Kermit stopped by earlier today!  And wreck's been here, and KTF stopped by too!

Me Too! 

In God We Trust!
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1709 on: September 01, 2009, 01:19:59 AM »

somewhere, no doubt.

Monkey Devil!  

Now that is prolly the truth and nothing but the truth...lol 

In God We Trust!
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1710 on: September 01, 2009, 01:20:39 AM »

somewhere, no doubt.

Monkey Devil!  

ahem....there's a few things I might have been thinking.....   

I'm heading out....but I'll see you later...

Truth & Justice for Natalee.  Let it be.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1711 on: September 01, 2009, 01:23:24 AM »

somewhere, no doubt.

Monkey Devil!  

Good Night 2NJ! Rest Well!  an angelic monkey Justice for Natalee! 

In God We Trust!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1712 on: September 01, 2009, 01:25:36 AM »

somewhere, no doubt.

Monkey Devil!  

Monkey Devil!

crazybabyborg
« Reply #1713 on: September 01, 2009, 01:26:34 AM »

Night 2NJ! Sleep Well and God Bless!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1714 on: September 01, 2009, 01:30:38 AM »

somewhere, no doubt.

Monkey Devil!  

Good night 2NJ!   an angelic monkey

Truth and Justice for Natalee!

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/YBPFvp750sc&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/YBPFvp750sc&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>

hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1715 on: September 01, 2009, 01:43:35 AM »

Thank You TM! Let It Be Justice for Natalee and Her Family and Friends!  an angelic monkey

In God We Trust!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1716 on: September 01, 2009, 02:15:16 AM »

hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1717 on: September 01, 2009, 02:15:51 AM »

Good Night TM!  an angelic monkey

In God We Trust!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1718 on: September 01, 2009, 02:18:14 AM »

Good Night TM!  an angelic monkey

Good night hotping!   an angelic monkey

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1719 on: September 01, 2009, 02:28:41 AM »

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.