April 27, 2024, 03:18:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #823 8/13/09 - 9/06/09  (Read 370625 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1720 on: September 01, 2009, 02:31:08 AM »

Truth & Justice for Natalee!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1721 on: September 01, 2009, 09:02:40 AM »

HELMEN,VICTOR WINSTON

658 BARRINGER LANE
Dec 13 1942

=======

There is no birth record to be found for Victor Winston Helman.

Also - while there is a record of a divorce and 4 children.......

There is no record of a marriage, nor birth of 2 of those 4 children.

Possible meaning?  Victor was born outside of the US, was married outside of the US, and had the first of his 4 children outside of the US.

So........where?

So I guess this guy could be a possibility as the pond witness hoaxter still.

Would be nice to find out what/if any long term connection he has to Aruba, aside from this recent trip from the return of which he was arrested....

Keep in mind, Steve Cohen has solid ties to that rock since 1979 - and of course we've got the ex-pats such as Renfro and Purcell living there - so it wouldn't be that unheard of for this guy to actually "live" on Aruba, while still maintaining his US residency as well.

If this person was born in 1942, he would not be 48 years of age as stated in that FP article....more like 67.   

Right.  Which would lead in the direction of this man NOT being the hoaxter.

But I'm still stuck on................is 48 even the correct reported age for the "witness"?  I would think someone would be able to visually tell such an age difference - but possibly not.  And considering that info likely came from Caps and the "witness" himself...............well, I'm just not quite ready to let it go w/out some more digging. 
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1722 on: September 01, 2009, 09:04:32 AM »

It is just way too quiet in here lately.
Thank goodness for TM's news translations. an angelic monkey
and 2NJ reminding us of Natalee's Candles

Maybe that old Jaap guy will get his lie detector show produced. Monkey Devil!

I hope that Klaas is OK with the fires. (and Kermit too, if Kermit is Klaas' neighbor)
Do we know where Mark Purcell was when the fires started?.......sitting on a bar stool
somewhere, no doubt.

I agree Magnolia....wayyyyy too quiet!  

Wish I could find us some good news in those newspapers somewhere!  

Bondia hasn't updated their online edition since Friday.
Aruba Today hasn't updated their online edition since a week ago today!

I love the reminders that 2NJ has been posting about Natalee's candles!    an angelic monkey

I hope we do eventually get to see what happened with Terror Jaap/Joran/and the lie detector.  It's taking long enough!  I know, I know, be patient.  

Maybe its editor is busy attending to pressing personal issues? 
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1723 on: September 01, 2009, 09:44:57 AM »

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1724 on: September 01, 2009, 11:28:00 AM »

HELMEN,VICTOR WINSTON

658 BARRINGER LANE
Dec 13 1942

=======

There is no birth record to be found for Victor Winston Helman.

Also - while there is a record of a divorce and 4 children.......

There is no record of a marriage, nor birth of 2 of those 4 children.

Possible meaning?  Victor was born outside of the US, was married outside of the US, and had the first of his 4 children outside of the US.

So........where?

So I guess this guy could be a possibility as the pond witness hoaxter still.

Would be nice to find out what/if any long term connection he has to Aruba, aside from this recent trip from the return of which he was arrested....

Keep in mind, Steve Cohen has solid ties to that rock since 1979 - and of course we've got the ex-pats such as Renfro and Purcell living there - so it wouldn't be that unheard of for this guy to actually "live" on Aruba, while still maintaining his US residency as well.

If this person was born in 1942, he would not be 48 years of age as stated in that FP article....more like 67.   

Right.  Which would lead in the direction of this man NOT being the hoaxter.

But I'm still stuck on................is 48 even the correct reported age for the "witness"?  I would think someone would be able to visually tell such an age difference - but possibly not.  And considering that info likely came from Caps and the "witness" himself...............well, I'm just not quite ready to let it go w/out some more digging. 

I understand.....I wasn't sure I did, yesterday.  Thank you.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1725 on: September 01, 2009, 01:56:57 PM »

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5822.0
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1726 on: September 01, 2009, 02:34:02 PM »

I think the stool is in the background of the deserted beach daily, between the two chairs being used as a table?

At least that looks like it to me.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1727 on: September 01, 2009, 02:40:19 PM »

I think the stool is in the background of the deserted beach daily, between the two chairs being used as a table?

Yes, I agree.  In some shots, where there actually are people, sometimes an individual will choose to sit on the little table while they pose for the zoom shot.  They take 3 zoom shots each day and in all honesty, today the last was the one I posted.   Guess that might burn some butts.    Monkey Devil!          

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1728 on: September 01, 2009, 06:23:17 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_61792.php

Google translation:

ARUBA

Florin remains official currency

September 1, 2009, 13:43 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - For the Minister of Finance and Economic Affairs Nilo Swean (MEP) was a foregone conclusion. Aruba is not about the dollar. It indicates in a response that in 1986 the discussion to proceed from the florin to the dollar as the currency is well fed, but now there can be no question of. At that time there also agreed that the issue is not about to go to Aruba for the dollar as national currency, while Aruba has financial and economic situation in order. If a country thinks of us dollarisation such land must first eliminate the deficit, the economy and a stable and sustainable levels, otherwise it is doomed to failure.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1729 on: September 01, 2009, 06:26:04 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_61793.php

Google translation:

ARUBA

CBB will abolish parades

September 1, 2009, 13:43 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - In an open letter asking President Comisión Bon Boluntad (CBB) Lydia Emerencia to all political parties participating in the elections of September 25 to abandon their planned marches. "CBB has noted that in the run up to the last days before the election heightened tensions between, which in itself is logical. Meanwhile, this is means that the head cool and think clearly even more important to provide a quiet, peaceful atmosphere without incident to keep. Ultimately, there is an election in order that the people decide who the next period the reins of this country and empower them to not inappropriately, with insults and aggression, to resolve differences.

"Emerencia states in recent weeks during a several major events including the big parades of AVP and MEP, having seen incidents between supporters of both parties. The fear is that the atmosphere will be even more hostile and that "excesses will take place that no sane citizen would wish. CBB asks all parties to withdraw their planned marches, "given the nuisance to the public and gives the little informative nature of parades. The call is in particular to the parties that already have held a parade, "because they all have embraced this opportunity," said Lydia Emerencia.

September 20
Meanwhile, considering the chief Peter White is on the licenses issued to both AVP and MEP to hold a parade on September 20. According to De Witte is as yet difficult to ensure safety of both parades. The fact that the marches may be so large that each escape virtually impossible and that the free access of ambulance services can not be guaranteed, are reasons for the Corps leadership to withdraw the permits still to consider. The party who first had sought a permit would still be able to hold its parade. Contrary to what MEP leader Nelson Oduber said recently, De Witte says that when first AVP had submitted its license, which is in July. He hopes this week with a final decision to come out.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1730 on: September 01, 2009, 06:28:35 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_61790.php

Google translation:

ARUBA

Arbitration Valero after elections

September 1, 2009, 13:41 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - The Dutch Arbitration Institute in The Hague in late September will rule on a case-BBO Valero has filed against the Aruban government. This means that after the election, a clarification of the refinery should pay the tax money. Prime Minister Nelson Oduber (MEP) has disappointed reaction to the news. He expected the ruling yesterday. "I believe there are more pawns in the game against the current government," Oduber reacted to the news from The Hague. This week the government in negotiations with Petro China, possibly the closed refinery in San Nicolas wants to take. The Government has made a counterproposal to the offer of the Chinese state oil company and is now awaiting a response. Negotiations are also not the selling remains between PetroChina and Valero, the government said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1731 on: September 01, 2009, 06:41:55 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_61733.php

Government opens negotiations with PetroChina on Monday

29 Aug, 2009, 09:59 (GMT -04:00)

Email dit artikel 
 Print dit artikel 

ORANJESTAD — Premier Nelson Oduber has announced that he will open negotiations with PetroChina on Monday. He will then discuss the proposal of the Chinese state oil company to purchase the refinery at San Nicolas.

Although Valero does not make any announcements on a sale, the government has indicated more than once that PetroChina has made an offer. The Chinese company is now negotiating with the government on the conditions. Oduber emphasized once again yesterday, that it will not be a contract such as the one with Coastal in 1998 (which was taken over by Valero later on). “We will not allow the refinery to be run by foreign employees, or contractors wishing to earn money here, but collecting it in the United States. Whoever wants to purchase the refinery, will have to pay his fair share.” The only thing that the government will consider is a tax deduction for investments, “but then that should be a substantial amount and also be included in the contract”, says the Premier. The government will not elaborate yet on the investment amount required of the new owner. “In any case, 300 million dollars is required to produce a high quality diesel.” This requirement for high quality is essential, as many countries in the region have increased the quality standards for diesel products.

Oduber finds that Valero has neglected to invest, even though they were prepared to do so in first instance. The Texan oil concern wanted to invest one billion, but that changed. The Premier denies once again that this was related to the conflict on the payment of sales tax (‘bbo’). According to him, it concerned a reduction, which they received from Venezuela and Mexico on heavy sour crude - oil that Valero processed for products. Due to this reduction, they were able to work at a profit, although that changed when Venezuela and Mexico cancelled the reduction according to Oduber. “As of that time, they incurred losses very quickly. The management and the shareholders in the United States then decided to accelerate the process of selling the refinery. I do not have any influence whatsoever on the shareholders and the management, contrary to what others alleged that I had closed the refinery. They simply want cash now.” The Premier said he was also expecting the verdict on Monday in the arbitration case, which Valero had instituted on the ‘bbo’-conflict.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1732 on: September 01, 2009, 06:45:40 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_61732.php

MSI: ‘Balkenende involved in Valero closing down’

29 Aug, 2009, 09:58 (GMT -04:00)

Email dit artikel 
 Print dit artikel 

ORANJESTAD –– During the weekly press conference of Movimiento Social Independiente (MSI), party-leader Edwin Duijneveld lashed out at oil company Valero. According to Duijneveld, Valero is trying to influence the elections by temporary closing down. “Simply because they do not wish to pay their fair share to the community, but rather exploit the community.”

According to the party-leader, the political game regarding the refinery goes far beyond the island’s borders. “When the Dutch party-leader Jan Peter Balkenende stands in front of the microphone, ask him about the reason for the current situation on Valero. When he says that he doesn’t know anything about it, then you should ask him to stop lying!” says Duijneveld. According to him, the Dutch government party CDA observes that certain matters on Aruba are not working out as they had expected or wanted, and attempt to taken action, exactly on matters which the Aruban population should decide upon. Duijneveld accuses Valero of having spoken to ‘certain politicians’ on the island whose party is supported by the largest party in the Dutch government coalition. “I can also state that not all parties in the Dutch coalition agree with this and that’s why I have this information”, says Duijneveld.

The party stated that it had personally found three interested parties for taking-over the refinery. One of them was even interested and even prepared to take on the clearance of the area, something that all former operators of the refinery had extorted indemnification of.

The oil companies, of which one was European, had however requested the party not to mention any names. According to candidate and party-founder Danny van der Linde (MSI), they want to wait until after September 11th, when Valero has dismissed the remaining contract-workers. “Anything could happen in the meantime, and that‘s why they are still keeping out of the public eye”, according to Van der Linde.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1733 on: September 01, 2009, 06:52:12 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_61691.php

Valero workers keep a level head

28 Aug, 2009, 14:03 (GMT -04:00)

Email dit artikel 
 Print dit artikel 

SAN NICOLAS — Johannes ‘Boy’ Anthony, Chairman of the refinery trade union International Oil Workers Union of Aruba (IOWUA) sympathizes with the approx. 500 contract-workers whose contract will not be extended between now and September 11th.

“The contract-workers are our brothers and nephews. They work side by side with the Valero employees. We know how hard this is for them.” Furthermore, the trade union chairman keeps a level head with regard to the current permanent shutdown of the refinery. “Valero will continue to pay their employees, and Valero has kept all our agreements until now.” In addition, the IOWUA has the big stick as the contract with the refinery states that a possible new operator is obligated to take over the employees.

Furthermore, the refinery is subject to two months’ notice regarding a possible dismissal of employees. Anthony said they owe this to the IOWUA being associated with the powerful international trade union United Steelworkers (USW). They also have contact with Valero’s trade union, Valero Counsel.

IOWUA recently met with Premier Nelson Oduber to discuss which priorities they have regarding labor guarantee, safety, environment, and the refinery’s future. “Until now, he has been fair with us”, said Anthony, who urges to especially keep a positive attitude. “It concerns the interest of the refinery, which is very important for Aruba.” The chairman of the trade union is not aware of a possible purchase of the refinery by PetroChina. “We have an agreement with the management that we will notified first if there is a buyer; and believe me, when that happens, we will certainly let you know.”

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1734 on: September 01, 2009, 06:54:19 PM »

Those last few were repeats, the first time I'd posted them from Google translations...which tend to not be very clear sometimes. 

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1735 on: September 01, 2009, 07:21:48 PM »

Those last few were repeats, the first time I'd posted them from Google translations...which tend to not be very clear sometimes. 

It's all good, TM.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1736 on: September 01, 2009, 07:32:05 PM »

It's all good, TM.

Thanks 2NJ!    

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1737 on: September 01, 2009, 07:45:52 PM »

Hi KTF!   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1738 on: September 01, 2009, 07:48:58 PM »

Yes, I agree.  In some shots, where there actually are people, sometimes an individual will choose to sit on the little table while they pose for the zoom shot.  They take 3 zoom shots each day and in all honesty, today the last was the one I posted.   Guess that might burn some butts.    Monkey Devil!          

Burnin' burnin' burnin' keep those butts a burnin'

Burnin' till they're turnin' RAWHIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Monkey Devil!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1739 on: September 01, 2009, 07:53:01 PM »

NO  FOR NATALEE....NO TOURISTS FOR ARUBA!  

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.