April 27, 2024, 10:28:11 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #823 8/13/09 - 9/06/09  (Read 370660 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1940 on: September 05, 2009, 10:58:34 PM »

Janet,

I'm sorry for your son and DIL's loss.       I can imagine how you felt having other obligations.  Having been throuigh one miscarriage, I remember well the feelings.  I hope the future holds some good things for them.

My questions regarding the source of the articles was just an effort to stir the pot....

Klaas will have to make another emoticon for that!!!

So many hopes and dreams ... gone.  I am sorry for you 2NJ.

Considering this is DIL's second miscarriage ... she will be going through tests prior to getting pregnant again in an attempt to pinpoint the problem.  Outwardly ... she looks great.  She eats healthy and exercises daily.  Other than a little big queasy in the morning for about a month ... she felt good.  It doesn't make sense.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1941 on: September 05, 2009, 11:02:55 PM »

As Beth stated in the Larry King video I posted last night, there is much more to the story than we've seen from the portions of the hidden camera confession of Joran Van der Sloot to Patrick Van der Eem.  Those statements do confirm that Joran was quite possibly one of the last people to see Natalee alive.  From his statements to Patrick, he wasn't even sure she was dead when he called Daury to help him get rid of her.  Natalee had never had a seizure before, if she indeed suffered one that night it was probably because she had been drugged, and violently attacked IMO.  Other statements that Joran made during his conversations with Patrick confirm that much more happened that night than he had admitted before. 

I would assume that even in Dutch law, disposing of a live human being who is unconscious or in a coma, is not viewed quite the same as disposing of a body.  Surely it is at least considered the equivalent to manslaughter.

Joran's conversations with Patrick don't eliminate or distance any of the suspects for me, I know in my heart that the complete story has yet to be told.  JMO

It is also my opinion based on many responses I've read following the Lifetime Natalee Holloway movie, that Joran's statements to Patrick have not made Natalee Holloway's disappearance in Aruba a distant memory for many Americans. 

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1942 on: September 05, 2009, 11:05:50 PM »

Janet,

I'm sorry for your son and DIL's loss.       I can imagine how you felt having other obligations.  Having been throuigh one miscarriage, I remember well the feelings.  I hope the future holds some good things for them.

My questions regarding the source of the articles was just an effort to stir the pot....

Considering this is DIL's second miscarriage ... she will be going through tests prior to getting pregnant again in an attempt to pinpoint the problem.  Outwardly ... she looks great.  She eats healthy and exercises daily.  Other than a little big queasy in the morning for about a month ... she felt good.  It doesn't make sense.

Janet

So sorry to hear of your family's loss Janet.   

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1943 on: September 05, 2009, 11:10:43 PM »

Janet,

Janet

Following my miscarriage, I had two healthy sons....doc told me when something is wrong, these things happen....not all seeds in a package come up when planted.  As I said before, hopefully better outcomes will be be in the future...I wish them & you the best.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1944 on: September 05, 2009, 11:12:47 PM »

As Beth stated in the Larry King video I posted last night, there is much more to the story than we've seen from the portions of the hidden camera confession of Joran Van der Sloot to Patrick Van der Eem.  Those statements do confirm that Joran was quite possibly one of the last people to see Natalee alive.  From his statements to Patrick, he wasn't even sure she was dead when he called Daury to help him get rid of her.  Natalee had never had a seizure before, if she indeed suffered one that night it was probably because she had been drugged, and violently attacked IMO.  Other statements that Joran made during his conversations with Patrick confirm that much more happened that night than he had admitted before. 

I would assume that even in Dutch law, disposing of a live human being who is unconscious or in a coma, is not viewed quite the same as disposing of a body.  Surely it is at least considered the equivalent to manslaughter.

Joran's conversations with Patrick don't eliminate or distance any of the suspects for me, I know in my heart that the complete story has yet to be told.  JMO

It is also my opinion based on many responses I've read following the Lifetime Natalee Holloway movie, that Joran's statements to Patrick have not made Natalee Holloway's disappearance in Aruba a distant memory for many Americans. 

Nicely said, TM.....I hope you are right about the memory of Natalee Holloway for Americans. 

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1945 on: September 05, 2009, 11:26:43 PM »

Peter Devries had it all figured out.  Only Joran would take the fall but in all likelyhood would not be held accountable.

Janet

++++++

02 - 15 - 2008 / 11:30 a.m. (G.M.T.)

NO REARREST FOR JORAN: HOW DO YOU
EXPLAIN THAT TO HER RELATIVES.....?

Joran van der Sloot will not be rearrested for his role in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway, according to a decision handed down by the Court on Aruba last night. This is not altogether surprising, considering an earlier pronouncement by the examining judge that the case is now technically ‘on appeal’, but it is difficult to explain. The main problem is that Dutch law does not provide for detention on remand for disposing of a body. It is indeed an offence which carries a maximum penalty of six months imprisonment, but one can’t be kept in custody pending such a sentence.

- INCOMPREHENSIBLE AND INCONCEIVABLE -

If, during the drives, Joran had admitted to doing something to Natalee, this would imply a different – more serious – offence, which would indeed have allowed for detention on remand.

However legally correct this may be, this approach remains incomprehensible and inconceivable to Natalee’s relatives. During five separate drives, Joran admitted to being present when Natalie died, that he didn’t go for help but rather had her body dumped in the ocean so that the police and her relatives could never find out what happened. As soon as the detectives’ investigations showed that he certainly must have been involved in the disappearance however, he chose to lie to the world in a despicable manner about his actions and movements on the night concerned.

- REWARD FOR SABOTAGING INVESTIGATION -

It is a bitter pill to swallow – one that I have also come across in other cases – where a suspect has disposed of a body and managed to get off scot-free. Why does one dispose of the body? It is almost invariably to prevent the police from establishing exactly what happened to the person, usually because an offence has been committed. Also, for intentionally sabotaging the resulting investigation, one isn’t punished but rather rewarded because one cannot be arrested. What is just is not always fair. I will try to explain the logic of this to Beth Holloway, Natalee’s mother, but I doubt I will succeed.

In addition, the Court on Aruba stated that it’s ‘impression’ that Joran is a systematic liar further underpinned its decision. Usually, the fact that someone tells a pack of lies in a case concerning life and death should be a valid reason on its own to arrest the suspect, if only for the opportunity to get to the bottom of the matter.

- ADMISSION WHILE UNDER THE INFLUENCE? -

One of the things that Joran is certainly lying about is that his admissions in the car were made under the influence of marijuana. I must reiterate that Joran constantly admitted his role during five separate drives. During some of them, he did indeed smoke a joint, as is his habit. However, the TV footage shows clearly that during some of the drives he did NOT smoke, or did so only AFTER Natalee’s case was discussed. And never for a single moment did Joran say anything during a subsequent drive to intimate that last time, he had been stoned and had sprouted a lot of hot air. On the contrary. Each time, Joran reconfirmed his involvement in the disappearance, augmenting his confessions with new details. And during this frequently repeated account while ‘under the influence’, he also provided precise responses to the unanswered questions that police and justice still have in this case.

Moreover, anyone who has ever smoked marijuana knows that it effect does not prompt you to admit to unsolved crimes. Where that is the case, police stations in the Netherlands and elsewhere would be overflowing.

- INVESTIGATION CONTINUES-

For all clarity, the fact that Van der Sloot has not been taken into custody on remand does not mean that the judicial investigation against him has come to an end. Far from it. The Public Prosecutor is working hard on the case in which Joran van der Sloot is still prime suspect.

Peter R. de Vries

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1946 on: September 05, 2009, 11:34:25 PM »

Janet,

Janet

Following my miscarriage, I had two healthy sons....doc told me when something is wrong, these things happen....not all seeds in a package come up when planted.  As I said before, hopefully better outcomes will be be in the future...I wish them & you the best.

2NJ

I believe that like you DIL and son will eventually welcome children into their lives but ... right now they both hurt so much while attempting to stay strong for one another.  Their hurt is my hurt.

Hey ... my faith is being testing.  While hubby is willing to accept God's Will even when his heart is breaking ... I tend to take a while to bow.  I can talk the talk to others but when it comes to walking the walk in my own life ... I fall short.  I am still harboring a lot of anger inside that I have not shared until this moment.

texasmom ... thank you.

Good Night All!

Janet
8:35 PM PT

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1947 on: September 05, 2009, 11:39:58 PM »

Peter Devries had it all figured out.  Only Joran would take the fall but in all likelyhood would not be held accountable.

Janet

++++++

02 - 15 - 2008 / 11:30 a.m. (G.M.T.)

NO REARREST FOR JORAN: HOW DO YOU
EXPLAIN THAT TO HER RELATIVES.....?

Joran van der Sloot will not be rearrested for his role in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway, according to a decision handed down by the Court on Aruba last night. This is not altogether surprising, considering an earlier pronouncement by the examining judge that the case is now technically ‘on appeal’, but it is difficult to explain. The main problem is that Dutch law does not provide for detention on remand for disposing of a body. It is indeed an offence which carries a maximum penalty of six months imprisonment, but one can’t be kept in custody pending such a sentence.

- INCOMPREHENSIBLE AND INCONCEIVABLE -

If, during the drives, Joran had admitted to doing something to Natalee, this would imply a different – more serious – offence, which would indeed have allowed for detention on remand.

However legally correct this may be, this approach remains incomprehensible and inconceivable to Natalee’s relatives. During five separate drives, Joran admitted to being present when Natalie died, that he didn’t go for help but rather had her body dumped in the ocean so that the police and her relatives could never find out what happened. As soon as the detectives’ investigations showed that he certainly must have been involved in the disappearance however, he chose to lie to the world in a despicable manner about his actions and movements on the night concerned.

- REWARD FOR SABOTAGING INVESTIGATION -

It is a bitter pill to swallow – one that I have also come across in other cases – where a suspect has disposed of a body and managed to get off scot-free. Why does one dispose of the body? It is almost invariably to prevent the police from establishing exactly what happened to the person, usually because an offence has been committed. Also, for intentionally sabotaging the resulting investigation, one isn’t punished but rather rewarded because one cannot be arrested. What is just is not always fair. I will try to explain the logic of this to Beth Holloway, Natalee’s mother, but I doubt I will succeed.

In addition, the Court on Aruba stated that it’s ‘impression’ that Joran is a systematic liar further underpinned its decision. Usually, the fact that someone tells a pack of lies in a case concerning life and death should be a valid reason on its own to arrest the suspect, if only for the opportunity to get to the bottom of the matter.

- ADMISSION WHILE UNDER THE INFLUENCE? -

One of the things that Joran is certainly lying about is that his admissions in the car were made under the influence of marijuana. I must reiterate that Joran constantly admitted his role during five separate drives. During some of them, he did indeed smoke a joint, as is his habit. However, the TV footage shows clearly that during some of the drives he did NOT smoke, or did so only AFTER Natalee’s case was discussed. And never for a single moment did Joran say anything during a subsequent drive to intimate that last time, he had been stoned and had sprouted a lot of hot air. On the contrary. Each time, Joran reconfirmed his involvement in the disappearance, augmenting his confessions with new details. And during this frequently repeated account while ‘under the influence’, he also provided precise responses to the unanswered questions that police and justice still have in this case.

Moreover, anyone who has ever smoked marijuana knows that it effect does not prompt you to admit to unsolved crimes. Where that is the case, police stations in the Netherlands and elsewhere would be overflowing.

- INVESTIGATION CONTINUES-

For all clarity, the fact that Van der Sloot has not been taken into custody on remand does not mean that the judicial investigation against him has come to an end. Far from it. The Public Prosecutor is working hard on the case in which Joran van der Sloot is still prime suspect.

Peter R. de Vries

http://www.peterrdevries.com/news-norearrest.htm

_____

billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #1948 on: September 05, 2009, 11:43:26 PM »

I completely agree TM......
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1949 on: September 05, 2009, 11:45:11 PM »

Good night Janet.   an angelic monkey

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1950 on: September 05, 2009, 11:46:39 PM »

Hi billb!   

I'm so glad you're back!  Hope you had a good trip! 

billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1951 on: September 05, 2009, 11:47:00 PM »

cajun miracle,

If you check in today.....I saw Tamikosmom logged in this afternoon!!   

Thanks 2NJ. Hope she is well and rested.

Thanks cajun miracle

Just minutes prior to leaving for our getaway to Vancouver Island ... my youngest son called and his wife had been admitted to hospital.  She had a miscarriage ... the second in a year.  We stayed home for a couple of days to be support.  However ... DIL parents drove across the line and filled that roll by staylng at their home.  With heavy hearts hubby and I left for the Island on Monday.  We had committed ourselves to looking after three year old grandson for a week as Mom began a new job.  Daycare kicks in next week.  We did have a very special week with K. while at the same time keeping in constant touch with younger son and wife.  My heart breaks for them.  I feel so helpless.

Janet
My prayers to your son and DIL Janet.....
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1952 on: September 05, 2009, 11:50:56 PM »

Hi billb!   

I did. Thanks TM..
I logged on a couple times from Guam but it was late late for the night crew....all were sleeping safely in their monkey nests...Guam a day ahad and 17 hours ahead of California (PT) time...

billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1953 on: September 05, 2009, 11:53:27 PM »

I hope all good monkeys are having a Great Labor Day weekend....
We are here for the duration aruba.....Justice for Natalee will be served......
Tick Tock.....
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1954 on: September 05, 2009, 11:57:51 PM »

Hi billb!   

I did. Thanks TM..
I logged on a couple times from Guam but it was late late for the night crew....all were sleeping safely in their monkey nests...Guam a day ahad and 17 hours ahead of California (PT) time...

Yes, it was nice to see that you'd been here.      I'm glad you had a good trip!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1955 on: September 05, 2009, 11:59:26 PM »

Tick Tock.....

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1956 on: September 06, 2009, 12:09:37 AM »

Tick Tock.....

Thank you, billb...Glad you are back on the mainland.  We are here for the duration....Yes, indeedy....

I am preparing for Labor Day celebrations and also an out of town trip.  I do hope you all keep on keeping on while I'm out of the loop.  I know you will be here.....

I'll be back.......haha     

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #1957 on: September 06, 2009, 12:11:50 AM »

Janet...My Thoughts and Prayers are with You and Your Family!  an angelic monkey

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1958 on: September 06, 2009, 12:13:08 AM »

Hi billb......Glad to see You are Safely Back from Your trip....

In God We Trust!
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1959 on: September 06, 2009, 12:14:46 AM »

Tick Tock.....

Thanks billb! And Thanks TM for the Tick Tock Clock.......

In God We Trust!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.