April 19, 2024, 05:52:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #823 8/13/09 - 9/06/09  (Read 370209 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #20 on: August 13, 2009, 11:45:59 PM »

Texasmom

This link may help.  Its a photo and a quote from Loving Natalee.

Janet

++++++++

Tamikosmom
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #723 2/5 -
« Reply #635 on: February 05, 2008, 09:47:26 PM »

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2572.msg341888;topicseen#msg341888

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #21 on: August 13, 2009, 11:49:43 PM »

Somebody help please, what is the woman's name to the right of Paulus?  Is the last name Acker?
   I thought it was, but I can't find it now!

TM - I know who you are thinking of but her name escapes me right now.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #22 on: August 13, 2009, 11:50:50 PM »

Janet - thank you!  Yes, Jean Akers is who I was thinking of but I'm not sure if that's her.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #23 on: August 13, 2009, 11:52:26 PM »

Thanks Janet!   

Yes, that's her name!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #24 on: August 13, 2009, 11:57:45 PM »

Klaas and texasmom ... did you notice that on the same page ... there was a quote from our Peaches.

Peaches gave her all in the battle against that relentless enemy within with her hubby and daughter supporting her all the way..

Have you heard from Mr. Peaches?

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #25 on: August 14, 2009, 12:00:20 AM »

This is why I asked....must just be coincidence.   

7/31/2009 Awe Mainta Page 24

http://awemainta.com/home/

Papiamentu translation:

huez new for aruba

corte in first instancia of aruba owing to achieve one huez new, madam and. van acker. day 23 of july madam van acker owing to presta huramento fast of governor. present was procurador general of aruba, huez interino encarga cu coordinacion, griffier of corte y the pareha of madam van acker, sir owing to. veselaj. madam van acker will cuminsa work entrante 3 of august at corte in first instancia of aruba.

Story here too:  http://www.24ora.com/content/view/10781/29/

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #26 on: August 14, 2009, 12:03:05 AM »

Somebody help please, what is the woman's name to the right of Paulus?  Is the last name Acker?

To me, I saw the woman to Paulus's right as the shorter brunette.....had no clue.  If that makes any sense.   Good thing it's near my sign off time....

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #27 on: August 14, 2009, 12:05:30 AM »

Klaas and texasmom ... did you notice that on the same page ... there was a quote from our Peaches.

Peaches gave her all in the battle against that relentless enemy within with her hubby and daughter supporting her all the way..

Have you heard from Mr. Peaches?

Janet

I was just thinking of Peaches late last night when I was here by myself.  I'm hoping she's helping from above!  I miss her.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #28 on: August 14, 2009, 12:05:30 AM »

I think it may be the same person in all images.  I could be wrong.

Nevertheless ... Jean Ackers affiliation with the "powers that be" in Aruban dictated that she was not an advocate for an 18 year old American citizen named Natalee Holloway.

Janet

++++

Beth Holloway
LOVING NATALEE

Page 185

The island authorities originally planned to release the three suspects at two o-clock in the morning on Saturday, September 3.  The Strategic Communications Task Force undoubtedly helped them make a less conspicuous move and release them in the afternoon instead.  Curious to see the setup at the van der Sloot house for Joran's parade of victory, I drive by there, never in a million years expecting to see who is there.  It's the U.S. vice-consul.  At the van der Sloots' house.  Why is she here?  She spots me.  Jumps in her car and follows me to a resturant parking lot, waving, honking, calling on the cell phone.  I don't want to talk to her.  Who can we trust?

_____

hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #29 on: August 14, 2009, 12:11:09 AM »

Interesting article written by Jean Akers starts on pg 13 

http://www.state.gov/documents/organization/48722.pdf

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #30 on: August 14, 2009, 12:11:51 AM »

To me, I saw the woman to Paulus's right as the shorter brunette.....had no clue.  If that makes any sense.   Good thing it's near my sign off time....

It's o.k. 2NJ!  I probably didn't describe her location right, I was so aggravated that I couldn't find anything about her at all!

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #31 on: August 14, 2009, 12:22:46 AM »

Good Night All! Its been a very long day and I'm hitting the hay...

Janet Have Fun on Your Trip and Stay Safe...We will Miss You Very Much!

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #32 on: August 14, 2009, 12:24:48 AM »

JEAN AKERS

MumIn Ohio
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #776 11/19-08
« Reply #819 on: November 21, 2008, 08:34:58 AM »

Don't Be Taken in by Visa Scams
U.S. Embassy, Phnom Penh
September 12, 2007

Embassy Consular Officer Jean Akers being interviewed on the set of TVK's "Good Morning Cambodia." Full Size

In response to increasing reports of dishonest agencies offering high school student programs and vocational internships for hefty fees, Consular Chief Anne Simon and the Chief of the Embassy's Nonimmigrant Visa Unit, Jean Akers, recently took to the radio and TV airwaves to warn Cambodian citizens about these scams. The consular officials urged the public to carefully evaluate company claims, and they emphasized that the Embassy does not guarantee visas to anyone. They also urged people to contact the Embassy if they have been the victim of a visa scam or fraud.

http://cambodia.usembassy.gov/visa_scams.html

FOREIGN SERVICE OPPORTUNITIES TO BE TOPIC OF BROWN-BAG LUNCH AT OU
NORMAN – Anyone interested in a career in the foreign service or with the U.S. Department of State won’t want to miss the brown-bag lunch with Foreign Service Officer Jean Akers, who will discuss “Foreign Service and Other Opportunities at the State Department,” at noon Tuesday, Aug. 29, on the University of Oklahoma Norman campus, in 132 Ellison Hall, 633 Elm Ave.

A native Oklahoman, Akers graduated from Casady School in 1992. She received her undergraduate degree from the State University of New York at New Paltz in 1999 and a master of arts in international relations from the University of Amsterdam in 2003.

Akers joined the State Department in January 2004 and currently is finishing her first assignment at the U.S. Consulate General in Curacao, Netherlands Antilles. In her next assignment, she will serve as a consular officer at the U.S. Embassy in Phnom Penh, Cambodia.

The free, public discussion is sponsored by the School of International and Area Studies in the College of Arts and Sciences. For more information and accommodations on the basis of disability, contact Sandi Emond at (405) 325-1584 or semond@ou.edu.

http://casweb.ou.edu/home/news/press/press_20060828.html

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4153.msg551665;topicseen#msg551665

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #33 on: August 14, 2009, 12:30:09 AM »

Good night Hotping!   an angelic monkey

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #34 on: August 14, 2009, 12:31:06 AM »

Thanks hotping.

Son-In-Law will be here with the kids at 4:00 AM and ... driving us to the airport.  Everything is in order.  our duffle bags and two carry on bags with all documents are waiting by the front door.  However ... I cannot settle down to sleep.  I think a game of Scrabble may do the trick but ... first I have to drag hubby away from his precious Discovery Channel.

Good Night All!

an angelic monkey

Janet

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #35 on: August 14, 2009, 12:33:55 AM »

Thanks hotping.

Son-In-Law will be here with the kids at 4:00 AM and ... driving us to the airport.  Everything is in order.  our duffle bags and two carry on bags with all documents are waiting by the front door.  However ... I cannot settle down to sleep.  I think a game of Scrabble may do the trick but ... first I have to drag hubby away from his precious Discovery Channel.

Good Night All!

an angelic monkey

Janet

Good night Janet!   an angelic monkey

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #36 on: August 14, 2009, 12:40:44 AM »

Janet,  safe trip....Enjoy!!!

Good night to everyone else.  I'll see you later. 

Justice for Natalee.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #37 on: August 14, 2009, 12:44:47 AM »

Janet,  safe trip....Enjoy!!!

Good night to everyone else.  I'll see you later. 

Justice for Natalee.

Good night 2NJ!   an angelic monkey

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #38 on: August 14, 2009, 01:09:43 AM »

Truth & Justice for Natalee!

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #39 on: August 14, 2009, 08:07:18 AM »

Good Morning All.

Just checking email and airline website and then heading out the door.

Brandi knows that something is up with all the activity and is whining out in her kennel.

Niece and hubby are staying at our home to be with her but they will not be here for a few hours.

Janet
5:05 AM PT

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.