April 28, 2024, 08:58:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #823 8/13/09 - 9/06/09  (Read 370732 times)
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #200 on: August 17, 2009, 11:19:27 AM »

Good morning.  While it's quiet, here is the link to Natalee's candles. 
 an angelic monkey

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5700.msg878415#msg878415

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #201 on: August 17, 2009, 01:51:38 PM »

2NJSons_Mom, BoxerDawg and 3 Guests

Hi, BoxerDawg & 3 guests.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #202 on: August 17, 2009, 02:07:47 PM »

an angelic monkey

Thanks for the reminder.   an angelic monkey
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #203 on: August 17, 2009, 05:44:22 PM »

an angelic monkey

Thanks 2NJ for the reminder.  I just did.  an angelic monkey

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #204 on: August 17, 2009, 07:23:30 PM »

Well, that's certainly more than many of us ever did who were banned from there so should be interesting to see what happens.

I used to get in trouble with Debbie at BFN when I simply responded in a nice way to others.  It seems there were certain people at BFN I was not allowed to respond to.  So I just quit posting there.
All I did was show up and I was banned that very same day.

But boy did she let them bash me about the body in the bag picture . She thought is was very funny until Art Wood emailed her to tell her, I was working with him.

I have NO respect for her.
It's not about Natalee for her

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #205 on: August 17, 2009, 07:42:22 PM »

Well, that's certainly more than many of us ever did who were banned from there so should be interesting to see what happens.

I used to get in trouble with Debbie at BFN when I simply responded in a nice way to others.  It seems there were certain people at BFN I was not allowed to respond to.  So I just quit posting there.

But boy did she let them bash me about the body in the bag picture . She thought is was very funny until Art Wood emailed her to tell her, I was working with him.

I feel the same.   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #206 on: August 17, 2009, 08:14:17 PM »

I agree.  This is why I said last night "Sometimes I wonder."
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #207 on: August 17, 2009, 08:39:38 PM »

Thanks San, I was wondering what you meant by that.   

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #208 on: August 17, 2009, 08:45:19 PM »

Thanks San, I was wondering what you meant by that.   

Yeah TM I didn't want to start but I have been wondering for a long time now.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #209 on: August 17, 2009, 09:45:32 PM »

Well, in Natalee's absence I am here primarily for  Beth.  I do believe in her and her intentions.  Can't speak for anybody else but I continue to believe that she has done her best to bring about justice for her child.
Anna, I agree 100 % with you. I did doubt Beth at one point, and that was because I used to read at Riehl World View before I was banned. I went after some guy who has been saying some fairly horrid things about Natalee and presto gizmo, I was banned,he wasn't. Go figure. I know what set me off about Beth and that was that she was going to market a Natalee dolly. This was when I was a baby when it came to posting on blogs and when I was that baby, I would read that kind of nonsense and believe it. What a vile place that site turned into. I think that Dan set up that blog as a political blog and then it turned into something he never intended it to be.
Anyway, this is kind of a post and run, I have to run down the street and look after DD's cat. He is alone waa waa waa and I promised to go there every night for about an hour, bring the mail it and feed and pet the cat.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #210 on: August 17, 2009, 09:56:55 PM »

8/17/2009 Bondia

http://www.bondia.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=4836&Itemid=1

Papiamentu translation:

buskeda for curpa cu owing to being see is drief in sea at mouth catalina

monday, 17 august 2009

mouth catalina- saturday for near of 2.30 of nightfall, polisnan owing to wordo notifica cu some witness, will owing to see one curpa is drief in sea below ; the barancanan at mouth catalina. at once owing to dirigi tanto patruye of police y because; seccion of kustwacht for her sitio y after of one rato, they're tell cu enberdad they're see algo cu is seems one curpa, but not can confirma this. the sea in the oranan was much bruto y the curpa will was coloca much below ; the baranca, in the spelonk cu have eynan, y hour cu they owing to ripara cu was mucho riesgoso for enter eybou, they owing to stop the buskeda till hour cu the sea descend. yesterday diadomingo during day, had one boat of police was controla the luga but the situation still not was apto for let one buceador enter below ; the baranca for see kico have. the caso is follow below ; investigacion already cu some person is talk of curpa while cu others is talk of one cadaver, esta one curpa cu already will had hipi time at the sitio, then one cadaver. autoridadnan is follow atende cu the caso here of serca y see if they can succeed determina if enberdad have one curpa below ; the barancanan at mouth cat alina. come across

Story from Saturday at 24ora...updated version

http://www.24ora.com/content/view/11130/8/

children will owing to see one curpa bao baranca

saturday, 15 august 2009 - 17:10

saturday nightfall personal of strand politie y one unidad maritimo of guarda costa owing to wordo mobilisa for mouth catalina. according informe one child will have to owing to become algo cu according the will have to is one curpa cu do not actuate. click read more for more info y more imagen! updated. the curpa will is bao of the barancanan of mouth catalina. at once owing to try cu snorkel for bay see more of close bao of the barancanan. this not was have result for can identifica if provided that berdad is deal here of one curpa of one person. at dado instant guarda costa owing to avisa police cu they not can follow busca debi cu lama was enough high y the will is dangerous for follow busca bao of the barancanan. more night will go back for see if the lama can owing to descend for so the is more assure for can busca bao of the barancanan. come across

I've been reading about 3 adults and a two year old boy that are still missing after their boat sank off the coast of the Isle of Margarita.  I just read today that the study of the currents could have put them near Bonaire or Aruba.  I pray that this is not one of them.  It's a very sad story.  Two other adults that were also on board decided to swim for help.  After 14 hours they were rescued by fishermen, and they're o.k.  There has been a massive search effort for those that are still missing, but no sign of them.  The boat sank on the 24th or 25th of July.

If anyone's interested, some of the story is here...and I've added some other links that I found last night.

http://www.24ora.com/content/view/11172/5/

(I tried tinyurl...wouldn't work on either one)   

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=es&u=http://www.noticias24.com/actualidad/noticia/69642/naufragan-seis-personas-en-alta-mar/&ei=55mHSp7eMoantgfz89XnDA&sa=X&oi=translate&resnum=7&ct=result&prev=/search%3Fq%3D%2522Danila%2BFigueroa%2522%26hl%3Den

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=es&u=http://www.lanacion.com.ve/noticias.php%3FIdArticulo%3D122413%26XR%3D2&ei=55mHSp7eMoantgfz89XnDA&sa=X&oi=translate&resnum=8&ct=result&prev=/search%3Fq%3D%2522Danila%2BFigueroa%2522%26hl%3Den

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=es&u=http://www.noticierodigital.com/forum/viewtopic.php%3Fp%3D7964799%26sid%3D5a2240f09835012e33b8aee0be5d2ffa&ei=NwiKSvWWB5D0NaeRgLsP&sa=X&oi=translate&resnum=9&ct=result&prev=/search%3Fq%3D%2522Danila%2BFigueroa%2522%26hl%3Den%26rlz%3D1C1RNCN_enUS339US339

This is a youtube from a link that the husband of Danilo Figueroa Bernardinello that was uploaded just a few days before their disappearance.  The adults that you see right away are the ones that are missing, the little boy (asleep maybe?) can be seen right when the video starts.

PaseoLancha19Julio2009 032

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bgDO2XbEAI

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #211 on: August 17, 2009, 10:16:44 PM »

I goofed on my sentence about the youtube, the husband posted a link to her youtube page and that's where I found it.

These are the pictures of those missing, from the article in 24ora.

http://www.24ora.com/content/view/11172/5/

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #212 on: August 17, 2009, 10:21:28 PM »

No update that I can find on the two tourists "lost" at Conchi.

http://www.24ora.com/content/view/11155/1/

But an interesting comment posted today:

Comentarionan (1) >>   
Mustra/Kita comentarionan
0031 said: 

Holloway Part II ?
August 17, 2009

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #213 on: August 17, 2009, 10:47:47 PM »

http://www.bondia.com/index.php?option=com_flippingbook&book_id=2

http://www.bondia.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=4837&Itemid=1

ehecutivonan of valero owing to arrive for atende fraude of $5 miyon

monday, 17 august 2009

san nicolas- while cu gerentenan of valero does not give informacion on the caso of fraude at the refineria of aruba, good morning aruba owing to follow compila informacionnan, cu is show cu the situation is birando day for day more earnest.

in end of week owing to arrive aruba some ehecutivo high of valero at merca, caminda today they will reuni cu trahadornan in servicio still of valero, while cu owing to send calling one ehecutivo high of the compania trahando at merca, for her come presencia the meeting of today morning.

also two of the probabel sospechosonan cu will is meti in the fraude miyonario, already do not in servicio more of the refineria caminda one of the figuranan top here, will owing to go work for one compania of gobierno.

at the momentonan here do not good for divulga none name already cu still not have confirmacion of the envolvimento of esnan cu is wordo menciona at the momentonan here, in the fraude here.

at self instant also good morning aruba owing to wordo informa cu practicamente all tanki in the refineria owing to being haci clean y the trabounan of mantencion on esakinan owing to stay cla.

sinembargo still not have indicacion kico valero is go haci but all cos is indica cu the compania at the momentonan here, does not follow negocia cu the actual gobierno at command.

this not can owing to being confirma yesterday but in proximo dianan will deal achieve more informacion on the posicion of valero y kico is pasando at the momentonan here, for thing is future of the refineria at aruba.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #214 on: August 17, 2009, 10:58:40 PM »

Comentarionan (1) >>   
0031 said: 

Holloway Part II ?
August 17, 2009

Maybe they didn't get the memo....PART 1 IS NOT OVER!   

hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #215 on: August 17, 2009, 11:05:14 PM »

Comentarionan (1) >>   
0031 said: 

Holloway Part II ?
August 17, 2009

Maybe they didn't get the memo....PART 1 IS NOT OVER!   
Nope its not Over.....Not By Far..... 

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #216 on: August 17, 2009, 11:06:19 PM »

Hi Cajun Miracle...Did Ya get any rain from Claudette? 

In God We Trust!
cajun miracle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #217 on: August 18, 2009, 12:05:40 AM »

Yes, we have and some rains the past few weeks. We're out of the drought!!! Have you gotten any? I've been thinking about your area and saw a special on the news. It really is a bad drought in Texas.
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #218 on: August 18, 2009, 12:15:56 AM »

Yes, we have and some rains the past few weeks. We're out of the drought!!! Have you gotten any? I've been thinking about your area and saw a special on the news. It really is a bad drought in Texas.
No rain Here...in a couple of weeks....We have had .02 of an inch this month and about 1-1/4 inch last month...Its pretty scary.....I need to see if Magnolia will do another rain dance for Us...lol  I'm glad to hear that You are out of the drought.... 

In God We Trust!
cajun miracle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #219 on: August 18, 2009, 12:45:49 AM »

No rain Here...in a couple of weeks....We have had .02 of an inch this month and about 1-1/4 inch last month...Its pretty scary.....I need to see if Magnolia will do another rain dance for Us...lol  I'm glad to hear that You are out of the drought.... 

Had to let the dogs out.    Where's the night crew for justice for Natalee?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.