April 28, 2024, 03:10:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #823 8/13/09 - 9/06/09  (Read 370699 times)
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #320 on: August 20, 2009, 10:59:37 PM »

Thanks Hotping! 
YW!

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #321 on: August 20, 2009, 11:00:47 PM »

Thanks Klaas and Hotping.

Good Night Monkeys.  Good Night Zookeepers.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #322 on: August 20, 2009, 11:01:29 PM »

Janet

Good night Janet! an angelic monkey

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #323 on: August 20, 2009, 11:02:07 PM »

Thanks for looking texasmom.

an angelic monkey

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #324 on: August 20, 2009, 11:02:32 PM »

Janet

YW.....Glad to See Ya Back Janet! Good Night.... Sleep Well...There's No Place Like Home!  an angelic monkey

In God We Trust!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #325 on: August 20, 2009, 11:03:40 PM »

Thanks Hotping!  

No wonder I couldn't find it, I would have sworn it was more than two days ago!  The days this week have been really really long!

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #326 on: August 20, 2009, 11:05:03 PM »

Thanks for looking texasmom.

an angelic monkey

Janet

You're welcome Janet!  Sweet dreams!  Glad you're home safe and had a great time!

an angelic monkey

hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #327 on: August 20, 2009, 11:24:12 PM »

Thanks Hotping!  

No wonder I couldn't find it, I would have sworn it was more than two days ago!  The days this week have been really really long!

YW...I had just been back rereading in the thread so I knew about where it was... Yes the days have been long.......but its almost TGIF.... 

Good Night All...It Has Been a Long Hot Day....And I'm Hitting the Hay Early for Once.... 

In God We Trust!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #328 on: August 20, 2009, 11:29:28 PM »

Thanks Hotping!  

YW...I had just been back rereading in the thread so I knew about where it was... Yes the days have been long.......but its almost TGIF.... 

Good Night All...It Has Been a Long Hot Day....And I'm Hitting the Hay Early for Once.... 

Good night Hotping!   an angelic monkey

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #329 on: August 20, 2009, 11:38:30 PM »

Janet

YW.....Glad to See Ya Back Janet! Good Night.... Sleep Well...!There's No Place Like Home  an angelic monkey

Thought of this, myself....I'm an OLD Wizard of Oz fan.       

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #330 on: August 21, 2009, 12:03:51 AM »

http://www.arubatoday.com/index.php?option=com_flippingbook&book_id=3

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #331 on: August 21, 2009, 12:39:11 AM »

Truth & Justice for Natalee!

billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #332 on: August 21, 2009, 01:15:32 AM »

Good Evening Good Monkeys....
Nice to see Janet back home safely and hear her stories of the fun the family had.....
I was thinking that maybe Klaas could put together another cheerleader with pom poms that maybe had these colors....collegiate navy and together with gold and white....
That could be interpreted as LA Galaxy Soccer team colors.......but I wouldn't take advantage of that as I know it is not appropriate to discuss futbol/football like say for instance....San Diego Chargers....blue and gold...
I don't want to tempt wreck and others....ktf.....    
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #333 on: August 21, 2009, 01:18:56 AM »

Nice to see Janet back home safely and hear her stories of the fun the family had.....
I was thinking that maybe Klaas could put together another cheerleader with pom poms that maybe had these colors....collegiate navy and together with gold and white....
That could be interpreted as LA Galaxy Soccer team colors.......but I wouldn't take advantage of that as I know it is not appropriate to discuss futbol/football like say for instance....San Diego Chargers....blue and gold...
Darn billb, wreck and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.
Looks like it is only you and me wreck.......only one post about futbol/football and everyone heads for the hills....
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #334 on: August 21, 2009, 01:24:39 AM »

Looks like it is only you and me wreck.......only one post about futbol/football and everyone heads for the hills....

billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #335 on: August 21, 2009, 01:34:11 AM »

Wreck.....I guess we (mostly me - OK ALL me) are in trouble for being off topic....
billb, wreck and 0 Guests are viewing this topic.
I won't contribute to our (MY) delinquency any more...
Good Night Good Monkeys...
We are one day closer to Justice for Natalee....
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #336 on: August 21, 2009, 01:41:18 AM »

Night all!!

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #337 on: August 21, 2009, 02:09:02 AM »

Wreck.....I guess we (mostly me - OK ALL me) are in trouble for being off topic....
billb, wreck and 0 Guests are viewing this topic.
I won't contribute to our (MY) delinquency any more...
Good Night Good Monkeys...
We are one day closer to Justice for Natalee....

Nice to hear from tha Night Crew... Hope all is well Billb & Wreck

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #338 on: August 21, 2009, 02:15:34 AM »

I THINK IT FAIR TO SAY THAT NATALEE HOLLWAY WOULD BE SAYING

ROLL TIDE

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #339 on: August 21, 2009, 02:23:25 AM »

I THINK IT FAIR TO SAY THAT NATALEE HOLLWAY WOULD BE SAYING

ROLL TIDE

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

FROM THE NIGHT CREW TO NATALEE HOLLOWAY..YOU'RE WITH US WHERE EVER WE GO

Yea Alabama!
Drown 'em Tide!
Every Bama man's behind you!
Hit your Stride!
Go teach the Bulldawgs to behave!
Send the Yellowjackets to a watery grave!
And if a man starts to weaken
That's a shame!
For Bama's pluck and grit
Have writ her name in Crimson Flame!
Fight on! Fight on! Fight on, men!
Remember the Rose Bowl
We'll win then!
Go Roll to victory!
Hit your stride!
Your Dixie's football pride

CRIMSON TIDE!
ROLL TIDE, ROLL TIDE!

GOODNIGHT & GOD BLESS

KTF

an angelic monkey

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.