April 28, 2024, 08:15:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #823 8/13/09 - 9/06/09  (Read 370729 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #380 on: August 21, 2009, 08:19:45 PM »

BBM
Always1  was constantly asking questions, trying to act like she was a bit ditsy and just a little nosey and chatting about this and that.  I think it was information gathering.   I remember that fiasco about when she was trying to locate Rob by IP.  It didn't sound like a flirtation to me, but downright stalking.   

MuffyBee

I agree.  However ... now I believe it was her strategy.  It worked.  This wannabe detective never clued in.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #381 on: August 21, 2009, 08:20:44 PM »

That is quite shocking about Always1.

Who, but Kermit, would have ever connected Always1 and fat boy Purcell?

Hi Magnolia!  That's why they all detest Kermit, they know their devious activities will be found out!

Kermit rocks!   

Is Kermit saying that always1 is a relative of Mark Purcell?

can

I don't think so but ... I could be wrong.  Maybe Kermit could clarify.

Janet

Thanks Janet.  Maybe I should rephrase . . . a relative or cohort . . . ?
If not, then is it merely coincidence?!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #382 on: August 21, 2009, 08:25:25 PM »

can

I believe it is one or the other.

There definitely appears to be a connection in regards to location.  I do not think it is a coincidence.

I am off for a bit.

Later Monkeys

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #383 on: August 21, 2009, 08:27:57 PM »

BBM
Always1  was constantly asking questions, trying to act like she was a bit ditsy and just a little nosey and chatting about this and that.  I think it was information gathering.   I remember that fiasco about when she was trying to locate Rob by IP.  It didn't sound like a flirtation to me, but downright stalking.   

MuffyBee

I agree.  However ... now I believe it was her strategy.  It worked.  This wannabe detective never clued in.

Janet

Information gathering via flirtation . . . but not all fellows feel comfortable
with such a method, maybe just the kind she knows in real life.   Monkey Devil!
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #384 on: August 21, 2009, 08:31:53 PM »

BBM

MuffyBee

Janet

Always1 even tried to pin down where I lived. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #385 on: August 21, 2009, 08:32:06 PM »

can

I believe it is one or the other.

There definitely appears to be a connection in regards to location.  I do not think it is a coincidence.

I am off for a bit.

Later Monkeys

Janet

I agree.
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #386 on: August 21, 2009, 08:35:18 PM »

BBM

MuffyBee

Janet

Always1 even tried to pin down where I lived. 

She did?!!   
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #387 on: August 21, 2009, 08:43:14 PM »

I've not had any one else ask me specifically if I lived in a particular city in my four years here at SM, except Always 1. And no, I didn't live in the city she was trying to guess.  I think if I remember correctly, I just ignored her questions about that.   Why would anyone want to know?  I guess they could just be creepy and post it on the net or something.   Unless she was just going around asking everyone, so it wouldn't seem like she was zeroing in on certain people. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #388 on: August 21, 2009, 08:52:42 PM »

I don't have the analytical skills Kermit does but Always1 was someone I never could put any trust in.  I don't know what it was but most of the time it was a game to her here at SM and she mostly used it as a social network (a way to meet the men). 

I remember when she was trying to locate Rob by using an IP address to find out where he was.  Was she gathering information on certain SM members from the beginning and passing that info onto the enemies of Natalee and Beth? 

I felt really uncomfortable when she encouraged people to post their pictures her on SM or when she would question where you lived.

She was a strange one for sure.  JMO

BBM

In hindsight I see where it was stalking.  I was amazed when she pulled that one.  It looked desperate to me.  Now looking back on it she was stalking Rob and now with Kermits postings today it makes sense.  Have to remember also that she wanted to find out who Kermit was and went as far as saying she knew an fbi guy who could find out. 

And YES someone did say tick tock.   

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #389 on: August 21, 2009, 08:57:52 PM »

Poor ole Wreck.  I do believe always1 was stalking them.  Now that was obvious.  (we love you wreck).   

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #390 on: August 21, 2009, 09:05:02 PM »

I have a lot of help. They all know who they are behind the scenes & they all deserve the credit.
I was just lucky when I came across that little connection and put two and two together.
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #391 on: August 21, 2009, 09:07:32 PM »

HI everyone,

Wow, Klaas has been busy with the monkey icons!    It's been a while since I posted.

I see that Kermit has connected the dots to A1........not surprised at all.  My take from Kermit's post that A1 is one of the Purcell gang.     

I remember the time A1 tried to flirt with Kermit....

And it was always stalking Wreck.  Sorry, Wreck.......but it was kinda funny to watch. 

I'm guessing the Italian with the Guinness World record smallest twins will be connected.  Didn't A1 feign disillusionment over that situation and leave post haste?  There's probably a story there.

Great work Kermit.

I've been swinging by and checking in .....the faithful ones are always here.

Hang in there monkeys............the truth will come.   

Since I'm not posting much, I had to use allllll the emoticons!

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #392 on: August 21, 2009, 09:15:00 PM »

I have a lot of help. They all know who they are behind the scenes & they all deserve the credit.
I was just lucky when I came across that little connection and put two and two together.

Kermit, how long did it take to figure this one out?  Has it been from the beginning or was it when she posted at GM?

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #393 on: August 21, 2009, 09:15:58 PM »

Hi Magnolia!  That's why they all detest Kermit, they know their devious activities will be found out!

Kermit rocks!   

Is Kermit saying that always1 is a relative of Mark Purcell?

can

I don't think so but ... I could be wrong.  Maybe Kermit could clarify.

Janet

I find it very odd that they are both from the same towns/cities.

In regards to Anita, I've watched her come & go at SM several times.

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #394 on: August 21, 2009, 09:16:28 PM »

Another thing Kermit, did Anita post here or did she "visit" here often?  I know we caught some posting using others names I just wonder if Anita did that also.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #395 on: August 21, 2009, 09:17:24 PM »

Kermit, how long did it take to figure this one out?  Has it been from the beginning or was it when she posted at GM?

Lets just say I was well aware of her since she posted at CnG and what she was up to, in spite of her asking for my forgiveness.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #396 on: August 21, 2009, 09:19:25 PM »

Another thing Kermit, did Anita post here or did she "visit" here often?  I know we caught some posting using others names I just wonder if Anita did that also.

I was merely watching the IP and someone set a trap, so that is how we were able to get that information when she showed up. Then I just sat back and watched. And I had some helpers.
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #397 on: August 21, 2009, 09:21:33 PM »

I hope these revelations shows Dave and Robin, Debbie and any others what happens when you trust unsavory characters from Aruba.

Mark Percell is as low life as Renho and Reality.  A TRUE American traitor.  How could they do that to Natalee and Beth and Dave?

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #398 on: August 21, 2009, 09:23:18 PM »

I was merely watching the IP and someone set a trap, so that is how we were able to get that information when she showed up. Then I just sat back and watched. And I had some helpers.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #399 on: August 21, 2009, 09:25:19 PM »

I've not had any one else ask me specifically if I lived in a particular city in my four years here at SM, except Always 1. And no, I didn't live in the city she was trying to guess.  I think if I remember correctly, I just ignored her questions about that.   Why would anyone want to know?  I guess they could just be creepy and post it on the net or something.   Unless she was just going around asking everyone, so it wouldn't seem like she was zeroing in on certain people. 

I have an email that someone sent to me which showed me that Always1 (DH) was on the phone calling Destiny and Star aka mrskub. Remember, Destiny was the one contacting LE in Aruba.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.