April 27, 2024, 04:32:20 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #823 8/13/09 - 9/06/09  (Read 370631 times)
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #480 on: August 22, 2009, 01:08:58 AM »

I'm just catching up .... I'm sure I have missed a lot! I AM from OKC. My 81 year old mother still lives there. If you need to know the "dynamics" of OKC ... let me know.
I have roots back to the turn of the century (1900's!)

Your OLD wreck!...
Do you know ROBOTS....

Just sayin' my family have been "Okies" for a looong time! My great uncle was "Secretary of State" of Livestock and my Aunt was Secretary of State for "Human Services" in Oklahoma. Both of my parents were born and raised there. My friends are still there.

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #481 on: August 22, 2009, 01:09:30 AM »

Will return in an hour..Gotta show to watch!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #482 on: August 22, 2009, 01:10:18 AM »

I don't know if I am qualified to answer this question, but I think that
it just shows that all of this information that these people have posted
persistently is just BS, and  that there has been an orchestrated effort by
the AHATA to spread all of the lies that are out there.  If they had nothing
to hide, why go to such lengths.
I hear what you are saying Magnolia (and TexasMom).
I'm trying to solicit inputs from our smart Monkeys to where this may lead for Justice for Natalee....Janet consistently posts that the perps will still be protected by aruba authorities (I agree with Janet) and at worst will admit investigative mistakes (Oh well).
Although there may be a well documented (Thanks to Kermit and many others) that a disinfo crew was established and promoted by aruba powers that be from the get go....where is/what could be the link that goes directly to nailing the perps? At the end of the day.....aruba IS suffering because of the coverup.....
I want the perps nailed ..paulass/urine/k2/freddie/guido......

Guess I'm not being heard.....that's OK....
Goodnight Good monkeys...
Justice for Natalee is where it is at.....

You're always heard by me billb.  I wish I knew the answers!

Hopefully a smarter monkey than me does know and will answer!

BTW....OLD is good...especially when it comes to ROBOTS! 

ROBOTS ROCKS!    

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #483 on: August 22, 2009, 01:12:26 AM »

forgot to say...

Good night billb!   

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

cajun miracle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #484 on: August 22, 2009, 01:25:22 AM »

Good night all and have a great weekend.      Justice for Natalee!!!!!!!!!!!!   
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #485 on: August 22, 2009, 01:33:55 AM »

I'm just catching up .... I'm sure I have missed a lot! I AM from OKC. My 81 year old mother still lives there. If you need to know the "dynamics" of OKC ... let me know.
I have roots back to the turn of the century (1900's!)

Your OLD wreck!...
Do you know ROBOTS....

Just sayin' my family have been "Okies" for a looong time! My great uncle was "Secretary of State" of Livestock and my Aunt was Secretary of State for "Human Services" in Oklahoma. Both of my parents were born and raised there. My friends are still there.

I lived in Lawton Oklahoma for a while.  My husband was stationed at Fort Sill for
OCS and Flight School.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #486 on: August 22, 2009, 01:42:01 AM »

Good night all and have a great weekend.      Justice for Natalee!!!!!!!!!!!!   

Good night cajun miracle!   an angelic monkey

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #487 on: August 22, 2009, 02:17:08 AM »

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI

To be a part of a mission,that may alter the course of justice for Natalee Holloway is,first and formost,a privilige!It's very simple at this point.GOOD VS EVIL.Good people do things because it's the right thing to do.EVIL people,do what they do,because they're EVIL!A wise Monkey once told me the truth in regards to these miscreants.They're MAGGOTS!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #488 on: August 22, 2009, 02:25:21 AM »

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE HOLLOWAY

IT WILL BE HER'S

GOODNIGHT & GOD BLESS

KEEPTHEFAITH

an angelic monkey

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #489 on: August 22, 2009, 03:14:16 AM »

Always looking for the latest on crime in Aruba...never know what I'll find!   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #490 on: August 22, 2009, 03:59:34 AM »

HT Carpe   

Sharon/Tx
Scared Monkey

« Reply #491 on: August 22, 2009, 07:35:17 AM »

At the end of the day.....aruba IS suffering because of the coverup.....
  I do too!  I hope that every day is filled with flashbacks of the evil they have done and that nothing good comes their way until they tell the truth.  Natalee could have been any of our daughter's.  Thank God my daughter is not going to Aruba on her honeymoon.  Why on earth would anyone go somewhere where you might disappear and have the government look the other way?  If God answers prayers in His own time, Joran will get it! 

"Huge waste" Casey. 

Justice for Natalee!
"Joran Vandersloot's evil world is slowly crashing down on his evil soul!"
*****For major cases, you can also report information by calling our toll-free number 1-800-CALLFBI (225-5324).
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #492 on: August 22, 2009, 07:40:30 AM »

Thanks for the info txmom 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #493 on: August 22, 2009, 09:48:44 AM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_61337.php

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #494 on: August 22, 2009, 09:54:40 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!  Good Morning Zookeepers!

Beth Holloway - Loving Natalee

Page 229/230:
  As I read on in the journal, I discover that one of the most moving entries is her desription of a hero.  Natalee writes:

A Hero is someone who puts others before himself.  He or she is very selfless and cares about the well-being of others.  Heroes also accept life's challenges and remain strong through tough times.  They also have a strong sense of determination and stick to goals and morals.  I believe that heroes uphold morals and try to encourage others to live life morally correct.  Heroes are not only just people called in times of physical danger, but individuals that can both emotionally and physically help people get through rough times.  A hero should always show respect for other people as well as respect for himself.

Instantly I realize that Natalee is poignantly describing the people who have reached out to help her family get through this "tough time."  It's almost as if she is thanking everyone herself by recognizing the importance of selfless people.  And I am amazed at her profound words here.  I sit and read the entire journal ...

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #495 on: August 22, 2009, 09:59:20 AM »

Tamikosmom, Leroy and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

Good Morning Leroy

Janet
7:00 AM PT

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #496 on: August 22, 2009, 10:14:44 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys.

BillB, I thought about what you said last night.  I think we need to return our focus on the cage and the contents.  THAT is what riled everyone up so much.  We were onto something there and they derailed us and are very happy about that.  WHY want they (Aruba) address the issue of what was in that cage?  We need to find out what happened on the Persistence that allowed Justice for Natalee to fade away. JMO

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #497 on: August 22, 2009, 10:27:57 AM »

At the end of the day.....aruba IS suffering because of the coverup.....
  I do too!  I hope that every day is filled with flashbacks of the evil they have done and that nothing good comes their way until they tell the truth.  Natalee could have been any of our daughter's.  Thank God my daughter is not going to Aruba on her honeymoon.  Why on earth would anyone go somewhere where you might disappear and have the government look the other way?  If God answers prayers in His own time, Joran will get it! 

EXACTLY!!!

This is why it breaks my heart and ... is beyond my comprehension why Dave and Robin Holloway have made the decision that the economy of Aruba should take precidence over well-being other unsuspecting "natalees".

Janet

+++++++++

FOLLOWING THE HOLLOWAY/MARK PURCELL CONNECTION

1.  06/19 - FLIP FLOP

Robin Holloway - June 19, 2007

The Boycott
« Today at 02:13:11 PM »

We want to thank every single person who have tried so hard for us to get the answers for Natalee. She did not deserve to be taken away from us and she should be home with us living her life. Your support means so much to us. It is humbling to see how many people from all over the world have embraced Natalee.

We realize some of you will not agree, but as much as we want to know what happened to Natalee, Dave and I no longer support a boycott of Aruba. We thank everyone who did so on our behalf, but it is no longer necessary to do so for Dave or me. We realize it is an individual choice, but please try to see it from our perspective. In our opinion, the boycott has caused a lot of hurt for a lot of innocent people in Aruba who do not deserve that.

We asked a long time ago for ALE to involve Holland with the investigation. That has happened and we have been advised they are still working on Natalee's case and following up on all leads. They have done what we asked them to do. We have to find out what happened to Natalee and have to have faith that is what they are doing now with the investigation. We will never give up until we find out the truth!

Thank you again for all the support here. Please continue to keep us in your prayers and keep helping us try to find answers for Natalee.

Dave and Robin

http://blogsfornatalee.com/forum/index.php?topic=7123.0

2.  06/19 - MARK PURCELL APPLAUDS

MIP6 (Mark Purcell) - June 19, 2007

Re: The Boycott
« Today at 03:23:29 PM »

Dave & Robin,

I applaud you for this bold move in speaking out against a boycott of Aruba & her people.

The time is now for everyone on all forums to come together and see this for what it is, a chance to work together to find the truth to help bring Natalee home.

This is truly a turning point in opening new lines of communication among the internet families that have come together in really a single cause, Natalee, yet we have been divided for one reason or another.

As I have been in the past I will continue to be in the future here to assist if I can in finding answers to help bring Natalee home.

Thank you both for making this post to let the Internet community know that you do not support hurting or hatred in Natalee’s name.

http://blogsfornatalee.com/forum/index.php?topic=7123.0

_____

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #498 on: August 22, 2009, 10:36:28 AM »

Tamikosmom, Leroy and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

Good Morning Leroy

Janet
7:00 AM PT

Hi Janet - good to see you.  I'm off to catch up in the Lindsey thread...we miss you over there    

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #499 on: August 22, 2009, 10:40:13 AM »

Dave Holloway sentiments differed prior to the Mark Purcell connection.  In his book .. Corruption in Paradise ... which was released in January, 2006 ... Natalee's father states ...

"Most people are not aware of the facts when they peruse the beautiful travel brochures and Internet Web sites about Aruba and the surrounding paradise islands.  These are not the areas of interest for a potential vacationer who is looking to travel to a foreign country and wants to feel safe.  When browsing through the information, it is hard to believe that an island with that kind of reputation is able to keep such deep, dark secrets.  Had we known that Aruba might be connected with such evil, we would have prevented our daughter from traveling there."  Page 116

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.