April 28, 2024, 11:42:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #823 8/13/09 - 9/06/09  (Read 370747 times)
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #520 on: August 22, 2009, 02:11:46 PM »

I'm just catching up .... I'm sure I have missed a lot! I AM from OKC. My 81 year old mother still lives there. If you need to know the "dynamics" of OKC ... let me know.
I have roots back to the turn of the century (1900's!)

Your OLD wreck!...
Do you know ROBOTS....

Just sayin' my family have been "Okies" for a looong time! My great uncle was "Secretary of State" of Livestock and my Aunt was Secretary of State for "Human Services" in Oklahoma. Both of my parents were born and raised there. My friends are still there.

I lived in Lawton Oklahoma for a while.  My husband was stationed at Fort Sill for
OCS and Flight School.

Magnolia,
Small world as I also lived in Lawton, OK, for the same reason.  OCS at Ft Sill.  But afterwards we went to Ft Carson, CO, for artillery training and not flight school.  Am trying to recall the year but lived on Euclid Avenue.  I remember the streets were neatly named alphabetically but don't remember much else.

It is a small world , Anna.  We lived in a little house on Bessie Avenue, with the only storm pit in the neighborhood.  When there were tornado warnings, people that I didn't even know would come flying though the front door to get in the storm pit.  I was more scared of the storm pit than I was of the storm.  I think it was 1967 when we were there.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #521 on: August 22, 2009, 02:36:15 PM »

Keepthefaith, Magnolia (+ 1 Hidden) and 13 Guests

I'm heading to the Storm pit Magnolia!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #522 on: August 22, 2009, 02:37:33 PM »

Be careful KTF.....there's spiders in there!

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #523 on: August 22, 2009, 02:42:06 PM »

Be careful KTF.....there's spiders in there!

Spiderman, Spiderman,
Does whatever a spider can.
Spins a web, any size,
Catches thieves just like flies.
Look out! Here comes the Spiderman.

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #524 on: August 22, 2009, 03:11:38 PM »

Keepthefaith, texasmom and 5 Guests

Off for a day of  TM.Quit talking Papiemento to yourself...

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #525 on: August 22, 2009, 03:20:22 PM »

I'm trying to do housework, yard work, and work work.  Plus babysit my boys Jack Russell's!  Doesn't seem like I've done much of anything!

I wish I could speak that crazy language, sure would save me a lot of grief trying to figure out what in the heck they're saying!

Have a great day KTF!  Wish I could watch some football!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #526 on: August 22, 2009, 05:38:15 PM »

Tamikosmom, wreck and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

Hi wreck.

I hope you are having a good day.

Janet
2:40 PM PT

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #527 on: August 22, 2009, 06:20:57 PM »

I'm trying to do housework, yard work, and work work.  Plus babysit my boys Jack Russell's!  Doesn't seem like I've done much of anything!

I wish I could speak that crazy language, sure would save me a lot of grief trying to figure out what in the heck they're saying!

What is really scarey texasmom is that after four years of reading that language ... I can get the drift.

I have difficulty understanding my almost three year old grandson who speaks French better than English . (Mom is French Canadian) ... but I can somewhat understand your posted articles in Papiemento.

This tells me that justice for Natalee Holloway has been elusive for way too long.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #528 on: August 22, 2009, 06:38:10 PM »

Multi-tasking has never been my thing texasmom.  Give me one task to focus on and ... it is done to perfection.  However ... give me two or more tasks ... nothing gets accomplished to my satisfaction. 

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #529 on: August 22, 2009, 07:02:01 PM »

Tamikosmom, Sharon/Tx, Blue Moon, Nut44x4 (+ 1 Hidden) and 9 Guests are viewing this topic.

Hidden

I believe you are a friend we have yet to meet.  Maybe one day?

Janet
« Last Edit: August 22, 2009, 07:11:08 PM by San » Logged

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #530 on: August 22, 2009, 07:04:48 PM »

Nut44x4

... yet to met. s/b ... yet to meet.

Please edit and ... I promised never to bother you ... the other mods or ... Klaas again.

Thanks

Janet

{fixed by San}
« Last Edit: August 22, 2009, 07:12:01 PM by San » Logged

_____

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #531 on: August 22, 2009, 07:15:37 PM »

It seems to really annoy those with an Aruban tie that the empty beach pics
are posted.

I love it!

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #532 on: August 22, 2009, 07:15:38 PM »

Thanks San.

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #533 on: August 22, 2009, 07:39:48 PM »

A MOTHER'S JOURNEY OF FAITH

In the Fall of 2007, a book authored by the mother of Natalee Holloway was released.  Beth Holloway shares with readers the heartbreak, the frustration and the desperations in her ongoing journey to be a voice for her daughter until Aruban justice prevails.

Then Beth shares the sustaining faith that has given her courage to endure.

_________

Loving Natalee: A Mother's Testament of Hope and Faith
by Beth Holloway

Pages 230/231:
  I can't say for sure if we'll ever know that answer to whether my daughter is alive or not.  I know it doesn't look good.  But just as that old metal spiral staircase rose from the ashes when our lake house burned down, so too faith stands strong in the remains of this devastating loss.  And just as my Dad built another house around that staircase, I will build another life around hope and faith.  It won't ever be the same.  But I pray that it will, at the very least, be useful.

The hope that filled Natalee's heart fills mine, and I will press on.  Faith got me up this morning, and faith will see me through tomorrow.  And the next day.  And the next.

Page 232:  Without hope we are hungry. And on a very deep level, desperate. But no one has to be. What's so amazing is that we can feed each other. We can help each other. We have the power to give resilience to others who are fading. We can nourish each other's spirits and save one another from defeat and despair. Every one of us possesses this power to "love thy neighbor," and we need to use it every chance we get.

_____

Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #534 on: August 22, 2009, 07:55:42 PM »

Good evening monkeys!

Thanks, Texasmom, for the post regarding Marlene Purcell's tragic loss of personal property due to thugs breaking into her home.  At least we can see from those comments that Aruban citizens agree that break-ins are rampant, and everyone knows that Aruba is unsafe.  Even the locals are feeling afraid.

It struck me how sympathetic Marlene's friends are in the loss of her computer and camera and dry cleaning which was stolen from her.

I wonder if any of them would be upset if someone in Aruba stole her daughter?

Would they be concerned about whether the police would investigate?  Would they be concerned about whether or not her daughter would be returned to her?

Over fours years Aruba..........Tick Tock Tick Tock   

I am patient.   

I hope Marlene gets her precious, easily-replaced possessions back and the perps are brought to justice.

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #535 on: August 22, 2009, 08:04:35 PM »

Good evening monkeys!

Thanks, Texasmom, for the post regarding Marlene Purcell's tragic loss of personal property due to thugs breaking into her home.  At least we can see from those comments that Aruban citizens agree that break-ins are rampant, and everyone knows that Aruba is unsafe.  Even the locals are feeling afraid.

It struck me how sympathetic Marlene's friends are in the loss of her computer and camera and dry cleaning which was stolen from her.

I wonder if any of them would be upset if someone in Aruba stole her daughter?

Would they be concerned about whether the police would investigate?  Would they be concerned about whether or not her daughter would be returned to her?

Over fours years Aruba..........Tick Tock Tick Tock   

I am patient.   

I hope Marlene gets her precious, easily-replaced possessions back and the perps are brought to justice.

So true Helen.  She hasn't the slighted idea of what a real loss is.  Crying over stolen crap.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #536 on: August 22, 2009, 08:37:42 PM »

Tamikosmom, wreck and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

Hi wreck.

I hope you are having a good day.

Janet
2:40 PM PT

Absolutely! I'm taking the week off - heading to Denver next weekend for my nephew's wedding. 

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #537 on: August 22, 2009, 08:38:13 PM »

MARLENE PURCELL

SHAME ON LIFETIME MOVIE NETWORK & BETH TWITTY
WE LOVE ARUBA

The true story premiere on Nathalie Holloway's dissappearance shown on LIFETIME MOVIE NETWORK on April 19, 2009 was a total disgrace and insult to the Aruban Community. There were so many details left out, so many twisted representation of the Aruban people and authorities, so many one-sided views. I think Beth Twitty is making a large sum of money on the rights of this movie and book deals while she is harassing Aruba and trying to tarnish the image of our peaceful island and its people. She's getting rich by the minute, while she tries to damage the reputation of a country. SHAME SHAME SHAME!!!

Aruba will continue to be a home away from home for everyone who wants to visit, and should not be judged based on one isolated incident.

LIFETIME MOVIE NETWORK - what a dissappointment! Not even a disclaimer that the views presented in the movie represent those of a sick and twisted lady who has nothing else to do with her time, and that is hungry for money and fame. I will surely delete your channel from my cable provider!!!

We unite against you Beth Twitty. We unite against your evil and sick way of getting rich by trying to bully and hurt others!!!!

We welcome our visitors with our warm hospitality and our open hearts!

http://apps.facebook.com/causes/view_members?cause_id=273176&_fb_fromhash=71014b40b38c6372ff21f4e1cce4720a

_____

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #538 on: August 22, 2009, 08:40:29 PM »

I don't know if I am qualified to answer this question, but I think that
it just shows that all of this information that these people have posted
persistently is just BS, and  that there has been an orchestrated effort by
the AHATA to spread all of the lies that are out there.  If they had nothing
to hide, why go to such lengths.
I hear what you are saying Magnolia (and TexasMom).
I'm trying to solicit inputs from our smart Monkeys to where this may lead for Justice for Natalee....Janet consistently posts that the perps will still be protected by aruba authorities (I agree with Janet) and at worst will admit investigative mistakes (Oh well).
Although there may be a well documented (Thanks to Kermit and many others) that a disinfo crew was established and promoted by aruba powers that be from the get go....where is/what could be the link that goes directly to nailing the perps? At the end of the day.....aruba IS suffering because of the coverup.....
I want the perps nailed ..paulass/urine/k2/freddie/guido......

When Aruba gives back the remains of Miss Natalee Holloway to her family appropriately, then we will stop exposing Aruban and their cover-up. Until then, game on!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #539 on: August 22, 2009, 08:40:32 PM »

JULIA RENFRO

Seattle Times - June 9, 2007

Renfro, a mother of four, spent weeks shuttling the family from the scene of one rumored development to another, but she became disenchanted with what she saw as Twitty's pandering to tabloid TV and "flat-out lies" she told on the air.

"I feel guilty saying any negative thing about a mother who has lost her daughter," Renfro said. "But her behavior was odd from the get-go."

Renfro has concluded that the body would have turned up by now if she died on the island proper. She -- and many Arubans -- doubts the three suspects, all good students without criminal records, could have pulled off a perfect crime, never caving in to intense interrogations.

"I've spoken with all of the suspects," she said. "I don't believe any of them did anything to her."

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/nationworld/2003741183_aruba09.html

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.