April 27, 2024, 03:16:08 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #823 8/13/09 - 9/06/09  (Read 370623 times)
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #560 on: August 22, 2009, 09:57:08 PM »

Beth Twitty
'Rita Cosby Live & Direct'
December 9, 2005

TWITTY: ...I mean, I think we need to stay focused on the bloody tennis shoe that was found...
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/10439299/

Beth Twitty
On the Record w/ Greta
December 6, 2005

TWITTY: Yes, when I was looking back through my notes there was a date where we received this information either from the FBI or our family liason that there was blood in Joran's tennis shoe.

oceanexploration
Scared Monkey
View Profile
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #740 3/5 -
« Reply #770 on: March 07, 2008, 10:40:46 AM »

As far as the beak-in at the huts:
As I see it there are two possibilities.  First, the fish huts were actually broken into and therefore likely related to the case. Alternatively, the door was kicked in by the Police during the search within a couple days of Natalee's dissapearance and a lovely new knife taken in the process.
In either case, a trap, a sneaker, and a girl went missing.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2673.msg362152#msg362152

We need to get this elevated to some agency that will bring pressure to bear on the persistence POS and the aruba retrievers of the cage contents.....
Not saying that isn't happening because I believe it is.....but would like signs that things are happening more often.....
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #561 on: August 22, 2009, 10:05:57 PM »

Beth Twitty
December 9, 2005

TWITTY: ...I mean, I think we need to stay focused on the bloody tennis shoe that was found...

Beth Twitty
On the Record w/ Greta
December 6, 2005

TWITTY: Yes, when I was looking back through my notes there was a date where we received this information either from the FBI or our family liason that there was blood in Joran's tennis shoe.

oceanexploration
Scared Monkey
View Profile

As I see it there are two possibilities.  First, the fish huts were actually broken into and therefore likely related to the case. Alternatively, the door was kicked in by the Police during the search within a couple days of Natalee's dissapearance and a lovely new knife taken in the process.

We need to get this elevated to some agency that will bring pressure to bear on the persistence POS and the aruba retrievers of the cage contents.....
Not saying that isn't happening because I believe it is.....but would like signs that things are happening more often.....
My sentiments exactly!

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #562 on: August 22, 2009, 10:07:59 PM »

Beth Twitty
December 9, 2005

Beth Twitty
On the Record w/ Greta
December 6, 2005

oceanexploration
Scared Monkey
View Profile

I would love to see Greta taken this on and analyze what she sees, get some "experts" to look at it.  But then again I do believe Greta had some information at one time and nothing ever became of it.  We need some action.  It is obvious Natalee's biggest threat from coming home to her family is the American traitors located on Aruba.  WHY?

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #563 on: August 22, 2009, 10:43:44 PM »

If Arabians are such a kind and gentle people, why have none of them come
forward with the information needed to help put the murderers of Natalee in
prison where they belong?  Everybody there seems to know everybody else's
business.  Are the kind and gentle people of Aruba afraid for their lives because
they are living under the thumb of a corrupt government?  I think they are.

Would the people who are so defensive about the natives of Aruba rise to their
defense if they did not have a monetary interest in the time shares on the island?
I doubt they would.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #564 on: August 22, 2009, 10:45:14 PM »

The problem is that there are only Kyle Kingman's own words to an internet forum  that imply there was a John Silvetti deception and ... Natalee Holloway's remains could have been in that cage/trap.

JOHN SILVETTI - IN HIS OWN DEFENCE

John Silvetti will claim that he sincerely did not agree with the dynamic some believe encompass the Aruban coverup and ... will concede that he trusted the Arubans completely ... still trusts the Arubans and ... followed protocol accordingly.

John Silvetti will claim that Kyle Kingman was mistaken when perceived his actions in regards to the trap/cage as cohorting with the enemy to further the coverup agenda that has prevented justice from prevailing for Natalee Holloway since May 30, 2005.  Afterall ... Silvetti does not consider the Aruban's the enemy.

John Silvetti will concede that he anticipated the search for Natalee Holloway's remains would result in connections that would afford him business opportunities in Aruba and surrounding islands of the Carribean.  In other words ... he will admit that did have an underlying motive and therefore the Persistence endeavor could be considered two-fold.

John Silvetti will point out that Tim Miller and Dave Holloway would not have been involved up to the present time in raising funds to underwrite the dives on targets that were not investigated if they believed that he had intentionally betrayed the family of Natalee.

John Silvetti will point out the Dave Holloway is one with the Arubans ... he trust the Arubans.  Natalee Holloway's father put him in touch with the Head of the Hotel Association regarding a substantial donation to further the search for his daughter's remains.

John Silvetti will claim that the ROV images are a non-issue as far as he is concerned.  Afterall ... the Arubans are in possession of the contents and ... the Aruban claim that the contents were not Natalee Holloway case related.  In other words ... he trusts the Arubans who were in charge of the recovery process.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #565 on: August 22, 2009, 10:56:51 PM »

The problem is that there are only Kyle Kingman's own words to an internet forum  that imply there was a John Silvetti deception and ... Natalee Holloway's remains could have been in that cage/trap.

John Silvetti will claim that he sincerely did not agree with the dynamic some believe encompass the Aruban coverup and ... will concede that he trusted the Arubans completely ... still trusts the Arubans and ... followed protocol accordingly.

John Silvetti will claim that Kyle Kingman was mistaken when perceived his actions in regards to the trap/cage as cohorting with the enemy to further the coverup agenda that has prevented justice from prevailing for Natalee Holloway since May 30, 2005.  Afterall ... Silvetti does not consider the Aruban's the enemy.

John Silvetti will concede that he anticipated the search for Natalee Holloway's remains would result in connections that would afford him business opportunities in Aruba and surrounding islands of the Carribean.  In other words ... he will admit that did have an underlying motive and therefore the Persistence endeavor could be considered two-fold.

John Silvetti will point out that Tim Miller and Dave Holloway would not have been involved up to the present time in raising funds to underwrite the dives on targets that were not investigated if they believed that he had intentionally betrayed the family of Natalee.

John Silvetti will point out the Dave Holloway is one with the Arubans ... he trust the Arubans.  Natalee Holloway's father put him in touch with the Head of the Hotel Association regarding a substantial donation to further the search for his daughter's remains.

John Silvetti will claim that the ROV images are a non-issue as far as he is concerned.  Afterall ... the Arubans are in possession of the contents and ... the Aruban claim that the contents were not Natalee Holloway case related.  In other words ... he trusts the Arubans who were in charge of the recovery process.

Janet

Dang Janet,

You sound like a defense attorney.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #566 on: August 22, 2009, 11:19:32 PM »

Were Dave Holloway and Tim Miller unwitting pawns who were used by John Silvetti to give credibility to the furthering of the great Aruban coverup or ... at some point before or after of the Persistence endeavor did they become willing participants?.

Think about it.

Janet

+++++++++

When I consider that Debbie's relationship with Dave and Robin Holloway is thisclose ... I believe her words in the following post to this forum.

Keep in mind both Tim Miller and Dave Holloway have been recipients of Kyle Kingman's own words to the Natalee's Freebird forum.

Janet

++++++

jdsurveyor1 Newbie Posts: 11
John Silvetti, the Persistence and the Search for Natalee «
Reply #13 on: April 03, 2008, 07:52:13 PM »

The important thing is to raise funds. It will require corporate support as well as private donations. Dave and Beth have been doing a great job getting the word out and while I was on the island, Dave put me in contact with the head of the Hotel Association who is working on raising a sizeable amount.  So many on the island are supporting our efforts as well as people from all over the world. The media really blew the cage out of proportion. Although the cage initially provided some moments of "what is in there", I warned all on board that none of this information was to leave the boat. It was very suspect that a cage of this size was found where it was on the seafloor relative to the coast. My feelings were this was highly unusual and probably had something to do with something, but not what we were after. It was decided that the cage would be investigated further by divers, however, it was designated as only a target of interest. The crew moved onto other targets. Unfortunately, inexperience and frustration led to premature statements, including that we had found her I don't think anyone was more upset than I that this information came off the boat and caused the Holloway family more grief!

http://blogsfornatalee.com/forum/index.php?topic=8476.msg334979#msg334979

Debbie
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #820 6/10/09 -
« Reply #598 on: June 18, 2009, 11:29:24 PM »

Okay... there was/is no conspiracy with the Persistence.  Louis, John, Tim and Dave are trying to get the funds to complete the search on the targets.... they are working together. 

Slam me, bash me, I don't care, but it is the truth.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5127.msg845027;topicseen#msg845027

Kyle Kingman - In His Own Words

Kyle Kingman:
  John is not a believer in the trap. He took ALE's word as gospel that it wasn't case related, yet never studied the videos or bothered to inquire further. He had plans on doing business with Aruba and in S. America and he didn't want to hurt any feelings by talks hinting at lack of complete trust and friendship. I did not feel the same and we had a major difference in opinion. He was the one who never pressed ALE to be completely open with us with the trap evidence. I would have forced them to. However, John was the one paying my invoices so I was forced to sit back and hope for the best.

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #567 on: August 22, 2009, 11:24:24 PM »

Just here for a moment. Been having computer challenges

Keep up the good work!

Hope to be back with more time soon!

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #568 on: August 22, 2009, 11:30:43 PM »

Just here for a moment. Been having computer challenges

Keep up the good work!

Hope to be back with more time soon!

Hi IBE.  It's good to see you.  Hope you can come back soon!

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #569 on: August 22, 2009, 11:41:08 PM »

Were Dave Holloway and Tim Miller unwitting pawns who were used by John Silvetti to give credibility to the furthering of the great Aruban coverup or ... at some point before or after of the Persistence endeavor did they become willing participants?.

Think about it.

Janet

+++++++++

When I consider that Debbie's relationship with Dave and Robin Holloway is thisclose ... I believe her words in the following post to this forum.

Keep in mind both Tim Miller and Dave Holloway have been recipients of Kyle Kingman's own words to the Natalee's Freebird forum.

Janet

++++++

The important thing is to raise funds. It will require corporate support as well as private donations. Dave and Beth have been doing a great job getting the word out and while I was on the island, Dave put me in contact with the head of the Hotel Association who is working on raising a sizeable amount.  So many on the island are supporting our efforts as well as people from all over the world. The media really blew the cage out of proportion. Although the cage initially provided some moments of "what is in there", I warned all on board that none of this information was to leave the boat. It was very suspect that a cage of this size was found where it was on the seafloor relative to the coast. My feelings were this was highly unusual and probably had something to do with something, but not what we were after. It was decided that the cage would be investigated further by divers, however, it was designated as only a target of interest. The crew moved onto other targets. Unfortunately, inexperience and frustration led to premature statements, including that we had found her I don't think anyone was more upset than I that this information came off the boat and caused the Holloway family more grief!

Debbie

Okay... there was/is no conspiracy with the Persistence.  Louis, John, Tim and Dave are trying to get the funds to complete the search on the targets.... they are working together. 

Kyle Kingman:
  John is not a believer in the trap. He took ALE's word as gospel that it wasn't case related, yet never studied the videos or bothered to inquire further. He had plans on doing business with Aruba and in S. America and he didn't want to hurt any feelings by talks hinting at lack of complete trust and friendship. I did not feel the same and we had a major difference in opinion. He was the one who never pressed ALE to be completely open with us with the trap evidence. I would have forced them to. However, John was the one paying my invoices so I was forced to sit back and hope for the best.

Janet....
I've felt this a long time......I sincerely hope I am wrong......
My Gut tells me....
they becAme willing participants

billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #570 on: August 22, 2009, 11:45:21 PM »

Janet

Dang Janet,

You sound like a defense attorney.
I'm hoping John and Louis will be tripped up by the IRS and our attorney general......POS that they are.....
The stockholders will be their undoing....Then they will talk about their dealings with the aruba POS.....
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #571 on: August 22, 2009, 11:46:08 PM »

BBL...Half time over...
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #572 on: August 22, 2009, 11:46:49 PM »

On February 15, 2008 ... when funds solicited funds were being designated to TES both Tim Miller and Kyle Kingman had real concerns regarding the contents of the trap ... the contents of the trap which the Aruban divers had deemed following the December 30th visual dive not to be case related.

Janet

+++++++

THE SEARCH FOR NATALEE HOLLOWAY

Kyle Kingman - 02/15/2008

Although we have searched and ruled out an extensive portion of the original planned search area, a substantial portion of the high-probability area yet remains to be explored. Now, following a publicly confirmed admission that Natalee Holloway was disposed at sea, we are confident that completing the focused search area will bring closure. We therefore formally invite and request anyone who this humanitarian effort has touched to get involved and to help support the remaining search efforts. Donations are being handled by Texas Equusearch, a 501 (c) (3) nonprofit organization. Please come beside those who have already given so much to help ensure a proper funeral in Alabama for Natalee Holloway. Please make all donations marked as: "Holloway search".

To learn more about Texas Equusearch and to help support the search for Natalee Holloway, check out: http://www.texasequusearch.org/donate.html

Texas EquuSearch Office:
4013 FM 517, Suite B
Dickinson, Texas 77539
P. O. Box 395, Dickinson, Texas 77539

Office: (281) 309-9500
Fax: (281) 534-6719
Toll Free: (877) 270-9500
Email: donate@texasequusearch.org

Posted by Kyle Kingman
http://nholloway.blogspot.com/2008/02/support-effort.html

Kyle Kingman - In his own words

Kylele Kingman:
  On the night of the 30th (I believe this was Tim's last night on the Persistence) I approached Tim and proposed some ideas to him. I suggested that we shouldn't take the Aruban Polis divers at their word and proceed with planning a recovery of the trap. Also, I proposed the trap site may not be pristine or the Polis may have already knew about it. This statement was backed up by several comments we heard, behavior we observed, and other things. Tim told me he thought I was right but didn't know what to do about it.

Edit-fixed typo.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2009, 11:54:39 PM by 2NJSons_Mom » Logged

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #573 on: August 22, 2009, 11:56:45 PM »

Think about it.

Janet

+++++++++

Janet

++++++

Debbie

Kyle Kingman:

Janet....
I've felt this a long time......I sincerely hope I am wrong......
My Gut tells me....
they becAme willing participants

My heart's still holding out for "unwitting pawns".   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #574 on: August 23, 2009, 12:00:14 AM »

I've read and heard every post the last couple of days.  I haven't had much to contribute....maybe because you have said it better than I could, or because life has pulled me in another direction for a time.

We're not going anywhere.  Natalee should be home with her family.  It's been 4 years too long. 

Goodnight....will see you later. 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #575 on: August 23, 2009, 12:08:22 AM »

I've read and heard every post the last couple of days.  I haven't had much to contribute....maybe because you have said it better than I could, or because life has pulled me in another direction for a time.

We're not going anywhere.  Natalee should be home with her family.  It's been 4 years too long. 

Goodnight....will see you later. 

I agree.

I hope everything's o.k. with you and yours.

Good night 2NJ!   an angelic monkey

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #576 on: August 23, 2009, 12:10:10 AM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_61422.php

Google translation:

ARUBA

American tourists Rudy Croes angry at news conference

August 22, 2009, 13:43 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - Tourists at a news conference from Justice Minister Rudy Croes were eating at restaurant El Gaucho, responded angrily to the uproar surrounding the press conference. The four Americans thought that the press conference was too loud and the noise disturbed their eetgenot. "I just want quiet in the restaurant to eat," said one of them. At a certain moment the incident was so out of hand that one of the tourists began to cry. Then told him that the staff of the restaurant would call the police if he continued to curse so. The disgruntled restaurant visitor could not believe it. "I come to your restaurant because I want to eat in peace and you go call the police?" The man was on point, sat with his three dining companions ran the restaurant. As he walked out, he scolded the audience off. Once after they had left the press conference went without further interruption. The press conference by Rudy Croes and party leaders of political parties PKLP Curaçao was held on the opinion of the Council of State that the Caribbean would be wise to make the 2010 parliamentary elections to be postponed. The Minister of Justice and Errol Cova, leader of PLKP if the autonomy of Curacao Netherlands this would affect and the Netherlands Antilles to herkoloniseren. "We must ensure that the change in the States in Curaçao has no effect for Aruba," said Croes.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #577 on: August 23, 2009, 12:15:54 AM »

texasmom ... I know your heart's desire.

an angelic monkey

However ... considering Tim Miller and Dave Holloway are still affiliated with John Silvetti tells me the relationship must be somehow beneficially to both of them.  Think about it.  Both these men have received compilations of Kyle Kingman's own words regarding the John Silvetti betrayal and yet ... both are involved in raising funds to further the search for Natalee's remains.

Something is very wrong.

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #578 on: August 23, 2009, 12:28:03 AM »

Page 194:
  It's quiet in the room when i add, 'Oh, come on. Everyone knows there was a cover-up.' And to this, Jorge Pesquera, president and CEO of the Aruba Hotel and Tourism Association, shrugs his shoulders, nods in the affirmative, and says softly, 'Yes...yes there was'."

Good Night Monkeys!  Good Night Zookeepers!

Janet
9:25 PM PT

_____

billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #579 on: August 23, 2009, 12:40:39 AM »

texasmom ... I know your heart's desire.

an angelic monkey

However ... considering Tim Miller and Dave Holloway are still affiliated with John Silvetti tells me the relationship must be somehow beneficially to both of them.  Think about it.  Both these men have received compilations of Kyle Kingman's own words regarding the John Silvetti betrayal and yet ... both are involved in raising funds to further the search for Natalee's remains.

Something is very wrong.

Janet

Both these men have received compilations of Kyle Kingman's own words regarding the John Silvetti betrayal and yet ... both are involved in raising funds to further the search for Natalee's remains.
BOTH HAVE SEEN (TIM M. FIRST HAND) Dave H. the pics.....
Yes Janet.....
Something is very wrong.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.