April 28, 2024, 04:16:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #823 8/13/09 - 9/06/09  (Read 370703 times)
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #580 on: August 23, 2009, 12:40:50 AM »

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway

Page 194:
  It's quiet in the room when i add, 'Oh, come on. Everyone knows there was a cover-up.' And to this, Jorge Pesquera, president and CEO of the Aruba Hotel and Tourism Association, shrugs his shoulders, nods in the affirmative, and says softly, 'Yes...yes there was'."

Good Night Monkeys!  Good Night Zookeepers!

Janet
9:25 PM PT

Goodnight Janet.That whole island knows the EVIL that exists with Paulus and his EVIL cohorts.Me thinks Paulus and Anita are fully aware of the POWER OF THE MONKEYS....

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #581 on: August 23, 2009, 12:48:23 AM »

Page 194:
  It's quiet in the room when i add, 'Oh, come on. Everyone knows there was a cover-up.' And to this, Jorge Pesquera, president and CEO of the Aruba Hotel and Tourism Association, shrugs his shoulders, nods in the affirmative, and says softly, 'Yes...yes there was'."

Janet

Goodnight Janet.That whole island knows the EVIL that exists with Paulus and his EVIL cohorts.Me thinks Paulus and Anita are fully aware of the POWER OF THE MONKEYS....

Me thinks they are fully apprised of what we monkey's are up to & know..

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #582 on: August 23, 2009, 12:50:03 AM »

Page 194:

Janet

Me thinks they are fully apprised of what we monkey's are up to & know..

But,what do i know?

MOHANDAS GANDHI
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #583 on: August 23, 2009, 12:50:55 AM »

I do not want to be in a position to questions the father of Natalee's intentions......nor question the intentions of Tim Miller. I have the utmost sympathy for Dave's  loss...and utmost respect for all Tim has done after the loss of his daughter......
I know we don't have all the info that goes on behind the scenes...
But what I think I know based on what has been exposed....
something is not only hinky wrt the actions of Dave and Tim.....my conclusion is something is wrong......
As more info is unraveled...I hope I am wrong...
Until then.....their roles are now suspect......
Justice for Natalee....no compromise...wherever it may lead.....
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #584 on: August 23, 2009, 12:55:30 AM »

I do not want to be in a position to questions the father of Natalee's intentions......nor question the intentions of Tim Miller. I have the utmost sympathy for Dave's  loss...and utmost respect for all Tim has done after the loss of his daughter......
I know we don't have all the info that goes on behind the scenes...
But what I think I know based on what has been exposed....
something is not only hinky wrt the actions of Dave and Tim.....my conclusion is something is wrong......
As more info is unraveled...I hope I am wrong...
Until then.....their roles are now suspect......
Justice for Natalee....no compromise...wherever it may lead.....

MOHANDAS GANDHI
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #585 on: August 23, 2009, 01:02:04 AM »

If Arabians are such a kind and gentle people, why have none of them come
forward with the information needed to help put the murderers of Natalee in
prison where they belong?  Everybody there seems to know everybody else's
business.  Are the kind and gentle people of Aruba afraid for their lives because
they are living under the thumb of a corrupt government?  I think they are.

Would the people who are so defensive about the natives of Aruba rise to their
defense if they did not have a monetary interest in the time shares on the island?
I doubt they would.
prison where they belong?
...they are not a kind and gentle people...the culture there is to praise the next scam they can get away with...
Are the kind and gentle people of Aruba afraid for their lives because
they are living under the thumb of a corrupt government?
They all play the same con job...they aren't afraid...there is no penalty when caught...just a slap on the wrist or look the other way...no consequences....
defense if they did not have a monetary interest in the time shares on the island?

They are all in the con game....drugs, money laundering, human trafficking.....blame tourists for whatever befalls them...it's dog eat dog on aruba.....it is there culture.......
With that perspective.....focus needs to be away from feeling sorry for arubans.....focus needs to be in nailing the perps.....
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #586 on: August 23, 2009, 01:05:43 AM »

My heart's still holding out for "unwitting pawns".   

texasmom ... I know your heart's desire.

an angelic monkey

However ... considering Tim Miller and Dave Holloway are still affiliated with John Silvetti tells me the relationship must be somehow beneficially to both of them.  Think about it.  Both these men have received compilations of Kyle Kingman's own words regarding the John Silvetti betrayal and yet ... both are involved in raising funds to further the search for Natalee's remains.

Something is very wrong.

Janet

Tim Miller's words to Dana Pretzer on Scared Monkeys Radio, said different.  From what I heard Tim Miller say, he is not involved in raising funds for the next ocean search.  Dave Holloway was not mentioned either as being involved in raising funds.  The only person Tim Miller named as being responsible for generating funds was Louis Schaefer. 

Do I believe Debbie from BFN, or Tim Miller?

Even with the recorded interview with Jen Hale, that I've never heard; lingering in the back of my mind.

For now until and unless more information comes forward, I believe Tim Miller.

The Dana Pretzer Show On Scared Monkeys Radio - Wednesday, June 17, 2009 - Special Guests: Alexis Moore and Maria Phelps, Mark Williams, Tim Miller, Steph Watts and Robin Sax with “Nothing but the Sax”

June 17th, 2009  Mark Williams, Missing Persons, Robin Sax, The Dana Pretzer Show, Tim Miller

http://scaredmonkeysradio.com/2009/06/17/the-dana-pretzer-show-on-scared-monkeys-radio-wednesday-june-17-2009-special-guests-alexis-moore-and-maria-phelps-mark-williams-tim-miller-steph-watts-and-robin-sax-with-%e2%80%9cnothing-but/

texasmom
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #820 6/10/09 -
« Reply #577 on: June 18, 2009, 10:41:08 PM »

This is not perfect but I tried to do a transcript of what Tim Miller said:

Tim Miller on Dana Pretzer 6/17/09 About the Holloway Case

You know what we’re having a big fundraiser in July and Beth is actually coming to our fundraiser.  You know we’ve done so very very much work in Aruba.  And I was actually with John Silvetti that did the water search over there and Louis Schaefer who actually funded that thing last time I was with them just a couple of weeks ago and the Natalee Holloway case is one of them that we still have 140+ targets over there that we located with the sonar equipment, it’s one of those things that we do want to get over there and investigate every one of them with the ROV send it down some of that stuffs in 1100 feet of water.  And again it’s going to be an extremely expensive search upwards of a million and a half dollars and again there’s one irresponsible reporter out of Birmingham Alabama that reported that we already had that one and a half million dollars secured.  And it’s one of the things that just killed our donations..I mean just killed em.  We got emails and phone calls of people that had donated to us said how in the world can you spend one and a half million dollars on the Natalee Holloway case when we have all these missing persons cases over here.  Again it’s was not like that.  We don’t have ten cents secured for the Natalee Holloway case to go back to Aruba yet, it’s one of the things that Louis Schaefer is working on.  I know for a fact we will be back there someday.  I don’t think Fred Golba helped our relationship out over there in Aruba when he took his dog over there.  But I think we can mend all that stuff and move forward but I am certainly looking forward to the day when we get back over to Aruba continue that search and investigate every one of them objects that we’ve got out there in the sea.  See if we can pull off that miracle and get Natalee located.  Natalee is of course not priority right now and it’s because of funding and because of other cases we’ve got.  But I’m not going to say that she’s totally on the back burner neither. So you know it’s going to take another one of them miracles for Louis Schaefer to go ahead and generate the money and I know if anybody can do it it will be Louis Schaefer.  And when God blesses us with that then we’ll go over there and put every effort into seeing if by chance one of them objects is Natalee and we feel as though one of them are, we’ve just got to get the right one.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5127.msg844967#msg844967

HT Klaasend

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #587 on: August 23, 2009, 01:08:56 AM »

Re-run Haunting Evidence, Natalee Holloway, on tru-tv now.

Good night to night shift......

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #588 on: August 23, 2009, 01:11:00 AM »

Re-run Haunting Evidence, Natalee Holloway, on tru-tv now.

Good night to night shift......

TY Mere...Aruba....Natalee Holloway will NEVER go away!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #589 on: August 23, 2009, 01:14:06 AM »

My heart's still holding out for "unwitting pawns".   

texasmom ... I know your heart's desire.

an angelic monkey

However ... considering Tim Miller and Dave Holloway are still affiliated with John Silvetti tells me the relationship must be somehow beneficially to both of them.  Think about it.  Both these men have received compilations of Kyle Kingman's own words regarding the John Silvetti betrayal and yet ... both are involved in raising funds to further the search for Natalee's remains.

Something is very wrong.

Janet

Tim Miller's words to Dana Pretzer on Scared Monkeys Radio, said different.  From what I heard Tim Miller say, he is not involved in raising funds for the next ocean search.  Dave Holloway was not mentioned either as being involved in raising funds.  The only person Tim Miller named as being responsible for generating funds was Louis Schaefer. 

Do I believe Debbie from BFN, or Tim Miller?

Even with the recorded interview with Jen Hale, that I've never heard; lingering in the back of my mind.

For now until and unless more information comes forward, I believe Tim Miller.

The Dana Pretzer Show On Scared Monkeys Radio - Wednesday, June 17, 2009 - Special Guests: Alexis Moore and Maria Phelps, Mark Williams, Tim Miller, Steph Watts and Robin Sax with “Nothing but the Sax”

June 17th, 2009  Mark Williams, Missing Persons, Robin Sax, The Dana Pretzer Show, Tim Miller

http://scaredmonkeysradio.com/2009/06/17/the-dana-pretzer-show-on-scared-monkeys-radio-wednesday-june-17-2009-special-guests-alexis-moore-and-maria-phelps-mark-williams-tim-miller-steph-watts-and-robin-sax-with-%e2%80%9cnothing-but/

texasmom
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #820 6/10/09 -
« Reply #577 on: June 18, 2009, 10:41:08 PM »

This is not perfect but I tried to do a transcript of what Tim Miller said:

Tim Miller on Dana Pretzer 6/17/09 About the Holloway Case

You know what we’re having a big fundraiser in July and Beth is actually coming to our fundraiser.  You know we’ve done so very very much work in Aruba.  And I was actually with John Silvetti that did the water search over there and Louis Schaefer who actually funded that thing last time I was with them just a couple of weeks ago and the Natalee Holloway case is one of them that we still have 140+ targets over there that we located with the sonar equipment, it’s one of those things that we do want to get over there and investigate every one of them with the ROV send it down some of that stuffs in 1100 feet of water.  And again it’s going to be an extremely expensive search upwards of a million and a half dollars and again there’s one irresponsible reporter out of Birmingham Alabama that reported that we already had that one and a half million dollars secured.  And it’s one of the things that just killed our donations..I mean just killed em.  We got emails and phone calls of people that had donated to us said how in the world can you spend one and a half million dollars on the Natalee Holloway case when we have all these missing persons cases over here.  Again it’s was not like that.  We don’t have ten cents secured for the Natalee Holloway case to go back to Aruba yet, it’s one of the things that Louis Schaefer is working on.  I know for a fact we will be back there someday.  I don’t think Fred Golba helped our relationship out over there in Aruba when he took his dog over there.  But I think we can mend all that stuff and move forward but I am certainly looking forward to the day when we get back over to Aruba continue that search and investigate every one of them objects that we’ve got out there in the sea.  See if we can pull off that miracle and get Natalee located.  Natalee is of course not priority right now and it’s because of funding and because of other cases we’ve got.  But I’m not going to say that she’s totally on the back burner neither. So you know it’s going to take another one of them miracles for Louis Schaefer to go ahead and generate the money and I know if anybody can do it it will be Louis Schaefer.  And when God blesses us with that then we’ll go over there and put every effort into seeing if by chance one of them objects is Natalee and we feel as though one of them are, we’ve just got to get the right one.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5127.msg844967#msg844967

HT Klaasend

TexasMom....Good points...
I sincerely hope I'm wrong...more of this is what it will take (for me)...
thank you....
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #590 on: August 23, 2009, 01:17:01 AM »

Page 194:

Janet

http://www.korps-politie-suriname.com/nieuws/nieuwsbronnen%20internationaal/archief%20nieuwsbronnen%20internationaal/2005/2005-07-nieuwsbronnen-internationaal/2005-07-nieuwsbronnen%20internationaal.htm

July 1, 2005

Natalee Holloway missing one months

While the camera keeps turning Beth Holloway Twitty, the mother of Natalee Holloway, silently hands of Father Tony Peralta and her husband Jug. The father and stepmother of Natalee grieve. Director of Aruba Hotel And Tourism Association (AHATA) Jorge Pesquera, CMB Director Bill Carson and former Governor Olindo Koolman their sympathy.

ORANGE CITY - A human chain was commemorated yesterday that the 18-year-old Natalee Holloway missing just one months. Beth Holloway Twitty said later, still a little emotional, that the large turnout at the chain had surprised her.

Twitty: "There is so much support from the community, that is really heartwarming." Twitty said heartily hope that the three suspects remain attached. The judge may decide this weekend on the extension of the detention of Satish and Deepak Kalpoe and Joran van der Sloot. Twitty: "They are like a strand of three tightly interwoven threads, the same token we use for the bracelets for Natalee. They are very tightly linked and they support each other. But now they are separate so I hope that they still talk and tell what they know. "

Twitty said to fear that the boys continue to refuse to tell what they know and the truth will never come to light. Twitty: "They know of Father Van der Sloot, who has been told of that possibility." Holloway's mother said meanwhile also "a little more" confidence in the investigation of the police. Twitty reacted reports last weekend when she learned that the judge the release of Paul van der Sloot ordered.

A large group of people standing hand in hand for five minutes stopped the loss of the teenager. Besides a large group of press and interested parties around the Holloway family extends a chain of Holiday Inn to about the Allegro Hotel. The five minutes silence was closed by a prayer by Father Tony Peralta, both in Papiamento and English pool for the Holloway and Twitty families and asked for the safe return of Natalee.

The initiative of the chain was taken by organizations such as hotel and tourism association AHATA, employers organization ATIA and Travel Agency ATA. Jorge Pesquera, director of AHATA: "This idea has occurred to be affected, it was proposed by members of AHATA and we have organized in a very short time. Our goal is to show that the missing Natalee in our thoughts. "In the chain were many tourists and employees of the hotels. Asked about the reason for their participation said two American tourists: "We do very little to do but to join the chain we want to support the family." (Amigoe)

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #591 on: August 23, 2009, 01:18:44 AM »

Good night Janet!   an angelic monkey

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #592 on: August 23, 2009, 01:24:13 AM »

I hear what you're saying TM but,Does Tim Miller actually believe that it would take a person with over 100 million dollars,that works with Billionaires,very long to come up with 1.5million dollars?We're coming up on close to 2 years since the Persistence went down there.Do i believe it would take up to 2 yrs for people of such wealth,surrounded by people with even greater wealth,this long to come up with 1.5 million dollars?Absolutely not!Something is inherently wrong,when it takes people with this amount of wealth,to come up with such a small sum of money in relation to what they have..JMOO

MOHANDAS GANDHI
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #593 on: August 23, 2009, 01:29:01 AM »

Page 194:

Janet

http://www.korps-politie-suriname.com/nieuws/nieuwsbronnen%20internationaal/archief%20nieuwsbronnen%20internationaal/2005/2005-07-nieuwsbronnen-internationaal/2005-07-nieuwsbronnen%20internationaal.htm

July 1, 2005

Natalee Holloway missing one months

While the camera keeps turning Beth Holloway Twitty, the mother of Natalee Holloway, silently hands of Father Tony Peralta and her husband Jug. The father and stepmother of Natalee grieve. Director of Aruba Hotel And Tourism Association (AHATA) Jorge Pesquera, CMB Director Bill Carson and former Governor Olindo Koolman their sympathy.

ORANGE CITY - A human chain was commemorated yesterday that the 18-year-old Natalee Holloway missing just one months. Beth Holloway Twitty said later, still a little emotional, that the large turnout at the chain had surprised her.

Twitty: "There is so much support from the community, that is really heartwarming." Twitty said heartily hope that the three suspects remain attached. The judge may decide this weekend on the extension of the detention of Satish and Deepak Kalpoe and Joran van der Sloot. Twitty: "They are like a strand of three tightly interwoven threads, the same token we use for the bracelets for Natalee. They are very tightly linked and they support each other. But now they are separate so I hope that they still talk and tell what they know. "

Twitty said to fear that the boys continue to refuse to tell what they know and the truth will never come to light. Twitty: "They know of Father Van der Sloot, who has been told of that possibility." Holloway's mother said meanwhile also "a little more" confidence in the investigation of the police. Twitty reacted reports last weekend when she learned that the judge the release of Paul van der Sloot ordered.

A large group of people standing hand in hand for five minutes stopped the loss of the teenager. Besides a large group of press and interested parties around the Holloway family extends a chain of Holiday Inn to about the Allegro Hotel. The five minutes silence was closed by a prayer by Father Tony Peralta, both in Papiamento and English pool for the Holloway and Twitty families and asked for the safe return of Natalee.

The initiative of the chain was taken by organizations such as hotel and tourism association AHATA, employers organization ATIA and Travel Agency ATA. Jorge Pesquera, director of AHATA: "This idea has occurred to be affected, it was proposed by members of AHATA and we have organized in a very short time. Our goal is to show that the missing Natalee in our thoughts. "In the chain were many tourists and employees of the hotels. Asked about the reason for their participation said two American tourists: "We do very little to do but to join the chain we want to support the family." (Amigoe)
Scam from the get go.....aruba is a devil island driven by a corrupt govt that decided early (1970s) on that tourism (Americans) was their cover for all things evil....drugs, money laundering, human trafficking......
flash forward to 2005...it is clear to me that they think they have perfected it......
will it be enough to deny Justice for Natalee? ...
I'll be hear as long as it takes to prevent that......
And like so many smart Monkeys have already said.....the perps WILL face judgment...in this life or the next.....
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #594 on: August 23, 2009, 01:33:53 AM »

What a difference a few days make!  Guess the picture in my prior post didn't capture Mr. Merryweather and this group at the prayer chain.  Imagine all this over calling two suspects in your daughter's disappearance CRIMINALS; who have in the very least ADMITTED to giving false statements to the authorities regarding their activities with her the night she disappeared.

July 7, 2005

Protest against Aruba reporting and criticism Twitty

A group of angry citizens gathered yesterday afternoon in the court building to protest against reports in the American press. Some protests were aimed at Beth Twitty, who released the two Kalpoe brothers 'criminals' mentioned.

ORANGE CITY - A group of angry citizens gathered yesterday afternoon for the courthouse. They protested against the coverage in the U.S. media about Aruba and the exhaust of Beth Twitty, the mother of missing Natalee Holloway.

The protestors had signs with them with text that says "Stop bad press coverage" and "Natalee, where are you - still in Aruba?", Thus suggesting that the missing Holloway would have run away. Twitty was an intense emotional press conference earlier that day she told the assembled media to know for sure that "the two criminals who were freed yesterday were involved in the disappearance of my daughter. Twitty said deeply concerned about the fact that the two boys now freely among the tourists and citizens can walk around and worry that the two will leave Aruba.

Satish Kalpoe's lawyer, Elgin Zeppenfeldt, calls the statements of Twitty "harmful, incitement, slanderous and terrible. "My client was released on July 4 by an impartial judge who ruled that the suspicions and the legal basis for his detention is no longer present. Under Aruban law, as in all other civilized countries, a person is innocent until proven guilty in court. "

Stresses Zeppenfeldt Satish Kalpoe has always maintained his innocence and has fully cooperated with the investigation. The lawyers of the two brothers have also reported that the Kalpoe family planned a vacation to Suriname has canceled precisely to the appearance that they would flee to avoid Aruba. (Amigoe)

billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #595 on: August 23, 2009, 01:35:34 AM »

We are all here for Justice for Natalee....that is our end game!
I so appreciate that we can agree and sometimes disagree on pieces of the puzzle, and still stay focused on the end game....
Good Night Good Monkeys....
thank you all for letting me be a part of this great community....
The community that demands Justice for Natalee....
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #596 on: August 23, 2009, 01:50:29 AM »

I hear what you're saying TM but,Does Tim Miller actually believe that it would take a person with over 100 million dollars,that works with Billionaires,very long to come up with 1.5million dollars?We're coming up on close to 2 years since the Persistence went down there.Do i believe it would take up to 2 yrs for people of such wealth,surrounded by people with even greater wealth,this long to come up with 1.5 million dollars?Absolutely not!Something is inherently wrong,when it takes people with this amount of wealth,to come up with such a small sum of money in relation to what they have..JMOO

I honestly don't know what Tim Miller believes.

THIS IS JUST MY OPINION:

I believe that Tim Miller intentionally placed all the responsibility for raising the funds for another ocean search flat in the lap of the man that KNOWS better than anyone...there's no need for another ocean search for Natalee.

I also believe that no corporation that could or would donate generously to such an endeavor, would not check into WHO they were going to turn that kind of money over to.  I believe they would more than likely uncover far more than we have here.  Could be WHY "We don’t have ten cents secured for the Natalee Holloway case to go back to Aruba yet, it’s one of the things that Louis Schaefer is working on."  I also believe it's quite possibly WHY H. Ross Perot "didn't come through" right before the Persistence left Aruba. 

In all the research that's been done has anyone ever uncovered any other humanitarian effort of Louis Schaefer before or since the Persistence mission?  Just askin'.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #597 on: August 23, 2009, 01:56:44 AM »

I so appreciate that we can agree and sometimes disagree on pieces of the puzzle, and still stay focused on the end game....

We all want the same thing, and we've got to keep digging and searching; and hoping and praying that the Truth and Justice will come for Natalee and her family.  We can agree to disagree on any number of things, but our goal is the same.  That's all that matters.

Good night billb!    

billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #598 on: August 23, 2009, 02:03:35 AM »

We all want the same thing, and we've got to keep digging and searching; and hoping and praying that the Truth and Justice will come for Natalee and her family.  We can agree to disagree on any number of things, but our goal is the same.  That's all that matters.

Good night billb!    
We will get the barsturds TexasMom...
You carry me through so much....
Good night....
Magnolia....I see you.....
same sentiments for you....
Good night....
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #599 on: August 23, 2009, 02:04:58 AM »

prison where they belong?  Everybody there seems to know everybody else's
business.  Are the kind and gentle people of Aruba afraid for their lives because
they are living under the thumb of a corrupt government?  I think they are.

I doubt they would.
prison where they belong?
...they are not a kind and gentle people...the culture there is to praise the next scam they can get away with...
Are the kind and gentle people of Aruba afraid for their lives because
they are living under the thumb of a corrupt government?
They all play the same con job...they aren't afraid...there is no penalty when caught...just a slap on the wrist or look the other way...no consequences....

They are all in the con game....drugs, money laundering, human trafficking.....blame tourists for whatever befalls them...it's dog eat dog on aruba.....it is there culture.......
With that perspective.....focus needs to be away from feeling sorry for arubans.....focus needs to be in nailing the perps.....

That was because Julia Renfro's mother and Elaine S at RU were carrying on about the Monkeys trying spew ugly things
about the good and kind people of Aruba and cause them ecconomic devastion.  All the while they are saying everything
derogotory they can about the Monkeys.  They hate those empty beach WebCam shots

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.