April 27, 2024, 12:08:28 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #823 8/13/09 - 9/06/09  (Read 370611 times)
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #620 on: August 23, 2009, 04:22:57 PM »

BoxerDawg and 2 Guests

Hi Ya Monkeys and Guests! 

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #621 on: August 23, 2009, 04:59:38 PM »

Just driving by.

Janet
2:00 PM PT

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #622 on: August 23, 2009, 05:44:52 PM »

Agraria

I see ya in the rafters.  Come on down.

The following post that you submitted to the forum back in May of this year is a Tamikosmom keeper.

Thank you.

Janet

++++++

Agraria
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #818 4/30/09 -
« Reply #1092 on: May 11, 2009, 03:52:40 AM »

Anita van der Sloot is the last Mother that needs honoring. She needs to be realistic and talk to a counselor about her narcissistic group of "boys" before she sees the little ones ruined. I dothink she knows now. But is trying to live in denial for the moment..

Then let's honor the Mother who is truly an example of the ideal Mother. A woman who taught her children the values of faith, honesty, honor, self-respect, hard work, and respect for others. Among other things... This Mother is one of the reasons we will always be here for Natalee and for Beth. She has done what we all pray that we will be able to do should our child need us to do. Beth has the spirit of Joan of Arc. She has a job to do in Natalee's absence and she will continue as long as it takes. And we will stand with her and support her and our Natalee.

Beth Holloway...The monkeys honor you and Natalee today. You are the wonderful Mother we all aspire to be.

With Love,

Tricia

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4924.msg802560#msg802560

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #623 on: August 23, 2009, 06:11:15 PM »

Tamikosmom, Agraria and 7 Guests are viewing this board.

Janet

_____

Agraria
Scared Monkey

« Reply #624 on: August 23, 2009, 07:34:43 PM »

Agraria

I see ya in the rafters.  Come on down.

The following post that you submitted to the forum back in May of this year is a Tamikosmom keeper.

Thank you.

Janet

++++++

Agraria
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #818 4/30/09 -
« Reply #1092 on: May 11, 2009, 03:52:40 AM »

Anita van der Sloot is the last Mother that needs honoring. She needs to be realistic and talk to a counselor about her narcissistic group of "boys" before she sees the little ones ruined. I dothink she knows now. But is trying to live in denial for the moment..

Then let's honor the Mother who is truly an example of the ideal Mother. A woman who taught her children the values of faith, honesty, honor, self-respect, hard work, and respect for others. Among other things... This Mother is one of the reasons we will always be here for Natalee and for Beth. She has done what we all pray that we will be able to do should our child need us to do. Beth has the spirit of Joan of Arc. She has a job to do in Natalee's absence and she will continue as long as it takes. And we will stand with her and support her and our Natalee.

Beth Holloway...The monkeys honor you and Natalee today. You are the wonderful Mother we all aspire to be.

With Love,

Tricia

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4924.msg802560#msg802560

an angelic monkey

Hello Janet!!

That is so sweet that you remember that post about Mother's Day and Beth!

I think we are all here for that very reason.

I just came by to check up on you all in hopes of new info. However... I have been getting booted offline for an hour trying to get here. FINALLY made it tho.

Janet, I thank you for always keeping the page updated and moving with your posts. I told some friends last night about the loyalty here ...perseverance...continuity. Just for the sincere honor of Beth, Natalee, and Dave. The eternal search for justice for Nat.  For us all really.

Of course, we also battle some unknown force crawling around on this earth. It is hard to believe "they" get away with this stuff.
Also their deeds are being covered up by lots of people, efforts, money and organizations around the world. Mmmm...I wonder what the connections are....There is a huge benefit somewhere that I have not figured out.

They thought Natalee would be one more unnoticed child missing...Gee...WERE THEY WRONG! 

Anyway, thanks for all the work you do...It is appreciated!

Tricia

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #625 on: August 23, 2009, 07:42:48 PM »

Hi Agraria - just thought I would say hello before moving on to another thread.
I appreciate your lovely words about Beth.   an angelic monkey
Agraria
Scared Monkey

« Reply #626 on: August 23, 2009, 07:46:18 PM »

Hi Can..glad you said hello!

We all feel a special connection to Beth, I imagine.

Thanks for the shout.

Tricia
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #627 on: August 23, 2009, 07:49:01 PM »

Hi Can..glad you said hello!

We all feel a special connection to Beth, I imagine.

Thanks for the shout.

Tricia

You're welcome Tricia.
Yes, it would be difficult to understand how any Mother could not feel a connection to Beth.

Justicce for Natalee~!
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #628 on: August 23, 2009, 07:53:59 PM »

Let's see if we can send 60 Minutes after Silvetti and Scheafer.

That might be better than the FBI and the Treasury Dept and the SEC all put together.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #629 on: August 23, 2009, 08:29:10 PM »

Let's see if we can send 60 Minutes after Silvetti and Scheafer.

That might be better than the FBI and the Treasury Dept and the SEC all put together.

Who was it on the ship with them and Tim when the cage was first noticed?  Maybe they would like to go back and finish finish what they started.

I still say we need to turn Greta on to this and see what she can dig up.

Good afternoon Monkeys.  Hi to Can and Agraria.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #630 on: August 23, 2009, 08:32:24 PM »

http://www.rnw.nl/english/article/press-review-friday-21-august-2009

Home-made party drug back on the scene

While smoking is down, party drug ghb appears to be back on the scene according to nrc.next. Once used in hospitals as an anaesthetic, gamma hydroxyl butyric acid made its entry into the Amsterdam dance scene in the 1990s. “Back then it was new,” says drugs researcher of the University of Amsterdam, Ton Nabben. “Now people are using it more and more in public. People don’t even bat an eyelid if someone goes into a coma during a night out.”

Because ghb occurs naturally in the body, it appears innocent, but an overdose can be lethal. Short-term side effects can be nausea, memory loss, serious breathing difficulties, convulsions and coma. Years ago researchers thought the drug was not addictive, a dramatic increase in ghb additions has led the Trimbos Institute to sound the alarm. It is cheap to buy and easy to make from ingredients that you might find under the sink. It is like alcohol, but without the hangover. Needless to say the journalist tries out an internet recipe, but when she has it tested is told “I wouldn’t drink it neat”.

This is just insane.  Human beings do not lapse into unconsciousness without incurring some degree of brain damage even if it is only minimal from stuff like this.  That is why it is so complex to sedate people for surgery, not just anybody is allowed to do this for a very good reason. 

This has been deemed unsafe for trained health care professionals so what do they think it is in the hands of a bunch of social rejects who probably don't know from Shinola about anything let alone the sedation of human beings.

This kind of drug has but one use--to render a person helpless--and so not only should be highly illegal but should carry tremendouse sentences for abuse with it.  Oh, that's right.  In the NL, nothing carries a tremendous sentence.

They will kill people then wonder what happened.     

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #631 on: August 23, 2009, 08:36:14 PM »

That is truly a lovely Mother's Day post to Beth.  That day has to be especially hard for her and I have never known what to post but that is very well stated.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #632 on: August 23, 2009, 08:40:54 PM »

Hi back to you Blue Moon! 

Good evening Monkeys!

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #633 on: August 23, 2009, 08:51:24 PM »

http://www.rnw.nl/english/article/press-review-friday-21-august-2009

Home-made party drug back on the scene

While smoking is down, party drug ghb appears to be back on the scene according to nrc.next. Once used in hospitals as an anaesthetic, gamma hydroxyl butyric acid made its entry into the Amsterdam dance scene in the 1990s. “Back then it was new,” says drugs researcher of the University of Amsterdam, Ton Nabben. “Now people are using it more and more in public. People don’t even bat an eyelid if someone goes into a coma during a night out.”

Because ghb occurs naturally in the body, it appears innocent, but an overdose can be lethal. Short-term side effects can be nausea, memory loss, serious breathing difficulties, convulsions and coma. Years ago researchers thought the drug was not addictive, a dramatic increase in ghb additions has led the Trimbos Institute to sound the alarm. It is cheap to buy and easy to make from ingredients that you might find under the sink. It is like alcohol, but without the hangover. Needless to say the journalist tries out an internet recipe, but when she has it tested is told “I wouldn’t drink it neat”.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #634 on: August 23, 2009, 08:52:45 PM »

Greta seemed so dedicated to Natalee's case at one time.  I wonder if she still keeps in contact with Beth.

Did we ever hear the end of Greta's story - when she interviewed Joran and he
said something about Natalee being sold for 10 grand - which Joran later recanted.  Didn't she try to contact Pros. Moss (sp) about this?

Agraria
Scared Monkey

« Reply #635 on: August 23, 2009, 08:54:41 PM »

That is truly a lovely Mother's Day post to Beth.  That day has to be especially hard for her and I have never known what to post but that is very well stated.

Thanks Anna!

That was an excerpt from a conversation you and I were having that day. I had forgotten but Janet recalled and posted it today.

I hope you are having a great day there....

Tricia

Hello all you little quiet monkeys out there!

Agraria, can, 2NJSons_Mom, Blue Moon, Anna and 6 Guests are viewing this board.

Agraria
Scared Monkey

« Reply #636 on: August 23, 2009, 08:57:10 PM »

Greta seemed so dedicated to Natalee's case at one time.  I wonder if she still keeps in contact with Beth.

said something about Natalee being sold for 10 grand - which Joran later recanted.  Didn't she try to contact Pros. Moss (sp) about this?

I don't know what Greta ia working on now but recently (a month ago..?) she said on her blog that she is very much still researching the case. Gets calls and works on it at least twice a week.... I am hopeful
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #637 on: August 23, 2009, 08:59:31 PM »

I don't know what Greta ia working on now but recently (a month ago..?) she said on her blog that she is very much still researching the case. Gets calls and works on it at least twice a week.... I am hopeful

Agraria - that is great news! 

Hurry up Greta!
Agraria
Scared Monkey

« Reply #638 on: August 23, 2009, 09:04:39 PM »

Goodnight all sweet monkeys...

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

Pray for Natalee and her family!
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #639 on: August 23, 2009, 09:05:53 PM »

Goodnight all sweet monkeys...

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

Pray for Natalee and her family!

Good night Agraria -  an angelic monkey
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.