April 28, 2024, 03:03:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #823 8/13/09 - 9/06/09  (Read 370698 times)
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #640 on: August 23, 2009, 09:33:35 PM »

Good Evening, Evening Crew......

Caught up on the news here and on to see what is happening on other threads....

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #641 on: August 23, 2009, 09:43:11 PM »

Good evening Mere!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #642 on: August 23, 2009, 09:51:39 PM »

Hi Mere good to see you.
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #643 on: August 23, 2009, 09:51:53 PM »

Hi Mere.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #644 on: August 23, 2009, 09:52:07 PM »

O/T

CANADIAN POLICE SAY REALITY SHOW CONTESTANT ACCUSED OF MODEL'S MURDER FOUND DEAD OF APPARENT SUICIDE

Read More:
http://email.foxnews.com/t?ctl=15DF:B706EEACFAA79DF77A738A75AE91E1D2&
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #645 on: August 23, 2009, 10:21:26 PM »

http://www.24ora.com/content/view/11339/6/

tension venezuela vs colombia is empeora

saturday, 22 august 2009 - 15:29

although cu during one during rueda of prensa internacional on tuesday august 18, 2009, sra hillary clinton owing to declara cu the in corto time firmamento of decreto militar of cooperacion among merca y colombia is one decreto cu will give colombia fortaleza for combati narcotrafico y terrorismo, the tension among venezuela y colombia is empeorando. click read more for more info...

ministro colombiano of departamento of exterior cual also did take part of the rueda of prensa here owing to splica on the actual meeting extraordinario among his person y departamento of estado mericano. according chairman chavez the actual reunionan at washington among colombia y merca is only one preparacion for invadi miltarmente country venezuela. according informe investigativo will have more cu cuatro (4) basenan militar mericano cu will being estableci at colombia although this do not defini. by month of july 2009, servicio of inteligencia mericano is vigilando chairman hugo chavez mirando cu misilnan of swisa cu owing to being bendi at venezuela recientemente owing to cay in power of are militante at colombia farc. for such motibo at once colombia owing to declara cu the cooperacion militar among estados unidos y colombia come across, will take one posicion various of only vigila movecion of narcotrafico. the basenan at aruba y curacao of forward operations also will is part integral of the plan colombia of merca y country colombia. is stay now at state department mericano for in corto time declara kico exactly the posicion will is of forward operations at aruba, although mirando the continuo escala y antagonizacion of chairman chavez contra merca y in same tone interest of venezuela in aruba y another islands close of venezuela is haci one solucion diplomatico more extensivo. raportahe of norberto tjon ajong-diaz granados 24ora.com u.s.a.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #646 on: August 23, 2009, 10:26:07 PM »

O/T

CANADIAN POLICE SAY REALITY SHOW CONTESTANT ACCUSED OF MODEL'S MURDER FOUND DEAD OF APPARENT SUICIDE

Read More:

Thanks San.

We have friends who live on the Canadian side of Point Roberts and ... they were concerned that this guy may be lurking about.  Think about it.  Ryan Jenkins, may have killed in rage but the way he mutilated his wife's body to avoid identification implies others could be at risk in his attempt to avoid capture.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #647 on: August 23, 2009, 10:33:16 PM »

O/T

Read More:

Thanks San.

We have friends who live on the Canadian side of Point Roberts and ... they were concerned that this guy may be lurking about.  Think about it.  Ryan Jenkins, may have killed in rage but the way he mutilated his wife's body to avoid identification implies others could be at risk in his attempt to avoid capture.

Janet

This guy has been violent his whole life.  This wasn't a one time fit of rage.  He has been violent before with other girlfriends.  He was ordered to seek counseling at one time.  People like him never change and I don't care who much counseling they have.  JMO.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #648 on: August 23, 2009, 10:34:20 PM »

O/T

Read More:

Thanks San.

Janet

This guy has been violent his whole life.  This wasn't a one time fit of rage.  He has been violent before with other girlfriends.  He was ordered to seek counseling at one time.  People like him never change and I don't care who much counseling they have.  JMO.

I will bet any amount of money he was a sociopath.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #649 on: August 23, 2009, 10:41:18 PM »

O/T

Read More:

Thanks San.

Janet

The article says that his body was found in a motel in British Columbia.  I would sure like to know where this motel is located.  Point Roberts ... his point of illegal entry into Canada ... is not far from where I reside.  Maybe a 40 minute drive.  Hubby is flipping the channels to see if there is anything on the local news.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #650 on: August 23, 2009, 10:44:50 PM »

O/T

Read More:

Thanks San.

Janet

The article says that his body was found in a motel in British Columbia.  I would sure like to know where this motel is located.  Point Roberts ... his point of illegal entry into Canada ... is not far from where I reside.  Maybe a 40 minute drive.  Hubby is flipping the channels to see if there is anything on the local news.

Janet

It's disturbing to think that he was so close.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #651 on: August 23, 2009, 11:02:57 PM »

San

What I find most disturbing is that an American Coast Guard cutter chased this guy as he neared the Canadian border after launching his speed boat in Seattle and ... the Canadian Coast Guard cutter attempt to turn him back just prior to crossing the border and both failed.  Then this guy beached his boat and ... walked on land from the US side to the Canadian side among residential/summer homes and ... was not apprehended.  At the very least there should have been either American or Canadian authority waiting at the beach.  Do those cutters not have radios?

Talk about homeland security on both sides of the border.  It is a farce.

Janet

_____

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #652 on: August 23, 2009, 11:09:24 PM »

San

What I find most disturbing is that an American Coast Guard cutter chased this guy as he neared the Canadian border after launching his speed boat in Seattle and ... the Canadian Coast Guard cutter attempt to turn him back just prior to crossing the border and both failed.  Then this guy beached his boat and ... walked on land from the US side to the Canadian side among residential/summer homes and ... was not apprehended.  At the very least there should have been either American or Canadian authority waiting at the beach.  Do those cutters not have radios?

Talk about homeland security on both sides of the border.   It is a farce.

Janet

And if this guy got through could you imagine who else is getting through.  We are not safe at all.  They should be on the ball at all times.  Very disappointing.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #653 on: August 23, 2009, 11:13:51 PM »

Why was this guy not shot at by either the American or Canadian Coast Guards for illegally entering Canadian waters and ... avoiding apprehension.

Our Point Robert friends claim that the residents on both sides of the board are erate.

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #654 on: August 23, 2009, 11:42:20 PM »

Fox News has now provided an update.  Ryan Jenkins was found hanged in a motel in Hope, BC.  Hope is a small mostly Native community located in the upper end of the Fraser Valley.  He had to have gone right by our exit off the freeway.  I wonder how he got there.  He probably hitched.

Janet

+++++

Police: Reality TV Star Accused of Murder Found Dead of Apparent Suicide
Sunday, August 23, 2009

VANCOUVER, British Columbia  —  A reality show contestant wanted for murder in the gruesome death and mutilation of his ex-wife was found dead Sunday of an apparent suicide after hanging himself in a secluded Canadian motel, police said.

Sgt. Duncan Pound of the Royal Canadian Mounted Police border integrity unit says police responded to a call about a dead person in Hope, east of Vancouver, and then called investigators who were part of the massive manhunt for Jenkins.

... Jenkins had apparently hanged himself, said Farrah Emami, spokeswoman for the Orange County District Attorney's Office in California, which is contact with Canadian police.

The Royal Canadian Mounted Police are "now able to confirm that a deceased person that was found in a motel in Hope, British Columbia is, in fact, Ryan Jenkins," Pound said.

Jenkins' body was found in The Thunderbird Motel on an isolated road on the outskirts of Hope, B.C. at the entrance to the western province's mountainous interior. His body was found in a room at the out-of-the-way motel.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,541900,00.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #655 on: August 23, 2009, 11:50:55 PM »

REMINDER

Kyle Kingman - In His Own Words

Kyle Kingman:
I get done in the survey room backing up the ROV dive and head to the back deck to talk to the Polis divers and see what they sampled and see the Polis boat way in the distance heading away fast. John doesn't seem concerned at all, but I am very dissapointed, concerned, and burning inside because I have a feeling that I/we will never know what they took from the trap. That evening I talked to John asking when we plan on recovering the trap. Previously this was part of the talks and plan, but this time he doesn't seem concerned about ever looking into the trap further. After John verbally BASHED me about the trap for what I said to Tim Miller about the sand body-form and that I believed her skirt was under the sand, John pretty much committed himself to the belief the trap wasn't what we were after. This shocked me because it was exactly what we were looking for- a fish trap lost at sea with human remains

Good Night Monkeys!  Good Night Zookeepers!

Janet
8:50 PM PT

_____

crazybabyborg
« Reply #656 on: August 23, 2009, 11:51:49 PM »

San

Talk about homeland security on both sides of the border.   It is a farce.

Janet

And if this guy got through could you imagine who else is getting through.  We are not safe at all.  They should be on the ball at all times.  Very disappointing.

That's a real eye opener!   

I hope everyone has had a great week-end! If I could, I'd make it longer for us all!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #657 on: August 24, 2009, 01:32:34 AM »

Beth Twitty
'Rita Cosby Live & Direct'
December 9, 2005

TWITTY: ...I mean, I think we need to stay focused on the bloody tennis shoe that was found...
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/10439299/

Beth Twitty
On the Record w/ Greta
December 6, 2005

TWITTY: Yes, when I was looking back through my notes there was a date where we received this information either from the FBI or our family liason that there was blood in Joran's tennis shoe.

oceanexploration
Scared Monkey
View Profile
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #740 3/5 -
« Reply #770 on: March 07, 2008, 10:40:46 AM »

As far as the beak-in at the huts:
As I see it there are two possibilities.  First, the fish huts were actually broken into and therefore likely related to the case. Alternatively, the door was kicked in by the Police during the search within a couple days of Natalee's dissapearance and a lovely new knife taken in the process.
In either case, a trap, a sneaker, and a girl went missing.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2673.msg362152#msg362152

BUMP

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #658 on: August 24, 2009, 01:34:03 AM »

Truth & Justice for Natalee!

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #659 on: August 24, 2009, 08:29:13 AM »

Broken Arrow site, Demographics page:

http://www.brokenarrowok.gov/Index.aspx?page=188

Thank you 2NJ!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.