April 27, 2024, 10:43:00 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #823 8/13/09 - 9/06/09  (Read 370663 times)
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #660 on: August 24, 2009, 08:37:48 AM »

That is quite shocking about Always1.

Who, but Kermit, would have ever connected Always1 and fat boy Purcell?

I have a lot of help. They all know who they are behind the scenes & they all deserve the credit.
I was just lucky when I came across that little connection and put two and two together.

Kermit, how long did it take to figure this one out?  Has it been from the beginning or was it when she posted at GM?

Lets just say I was well aware of her since she posted at CnG and what she was up to, in spite of her asking for my forgiveness.

I know I sound like a broken record with this - but there is another returned Monkey who has done this with many (and been granted it) that I do NOT trust.

My hinky meter was on red alert with A1 from the getgo.  Same as it is with this other returned Monkey.  Heck, this other Monkey even admitted, in a post in the NH threads, that he/she was reporting back to someone!
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #661 on: August 24, 2009, 08:39:50 AM »

Kermit, snoopy, texasmom, BoxerDawg, can, Tamikosmom, Blue Moon, hotping, Linda in MD, San and 10 Guests are viewing this topic.
9:45 pm Alabama time.

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #662 on: August 24, 2009, 08:48:25 AM »

Vinda de Sousa is a friend of Marlene Purcell's?

That explains quite a lot for me.

Thanks TxMom

Always looking for the latest on crime in Aruba...never know what I'll find!   
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #663 on: August 24, 2009, 09:16:13 AM »

Thank you TxMom for posting this.  It's good to remember the total and complete lack of morality, responsibility, and compassion for your fellow human being that is encompassed by the youth in the Dutch/Aruban culture.

It is very easy to see why a person such as Joran van der Sloot would not think twice about drugging a young girl just to get what he wants.

"I've done this 20 or so times before, and nothing bad has ever happened....." ~ Joran van der Sloot

http://www.rnw.nl/english/article/press-review-friday-21-august-2009

Home-made party drug back on the scene

While smoking is down, party drug ghb appears to be back on the scene according to nrc.next. Once used in hospitals as an anaesthetic, gamma hydroxyl butyric acid made its entry into the Amsterdam dance scene in the 1990s. “Back then it was new,” says drugs researcher of the University of Amsterdam, Ton Nabben. “Now people are using it more and more in public. People don’t even bat an eyelid if someone goes into a coma during a night out.”

Because ghb occurs naturally in the body, it appears innocent, but an overdose can be lethal. Short-term side effects can be nausea, memory loss, serious breathing difficulties, convulsions and coma. Years ago researchers thought the drug was not addictive, a dramatic increase in ghb additions has led the Trimbos Institute to sound the alarm. It is cheap to buy and easy to make from ingredients that you might find under the sink. It is like alcohol, but without the hangover. Needless to say the journalist tries out an internet recipe, but when she has it tested is told “I wouldn’t drink it neat”.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #664 on: August 24, 2009, 09:45:50 AM »

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #665 on: August 24, 2009, 09:48:25 AM »

I have a lot of help. They all know who they are behind the scenes & they all deserve the credit.
I was just lucky when I came across that little connection and put two and two together.

Kermit, how long did it take to figure this one out?  Has it been from the beginning or was it when she posted at GM?

Lets just say I was well aware of her since she posted at CnG and what she was up to, in spite of her asking for my forgiveness.

I know I sound like a broken record with this - but there is another returned Monkey who has done this with many (and been granted it) that I do NOT trust.

My hinky meter was on red alert with A1 from the getgo.  Same as it is with this other returned Monkey.  Heck, this other Monkey even admitted, in a post in the NH threads, that he/she was reporting back to someone!

jen

My hinky meter did not go off with A1.  Considering A1 did not appear to hold strong positions on the Natalee Holloway issues in her articulation and was involved in other SM missing persons forums ...  I sincerely thought ... for affirmation ... she had naively followed the new darkside who had embraced her but ... eventually saw the light.

I too am now very suspicious in regards to another returning Monkey.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #666 on: August 24, 2009, 10:09:22 AM »

Thanks TxMom

<snipped>

Me too.

It appears that Mark Purcell was in the background ... behind the scenes ... in the events encompassing the pond search by Fred Golba ... the pond search which was initiated by Dave Holloway ... the pond search that had Beth in the dark.

Janet

++++++

Natalee Holloway's dad sends search dog to Aruba
Friday, March 20, 2009

SAN JUAN, Puerto Rico -- Natalee Holloway's father flew a search dog and handler to Aruba to search for the missing teen's body on Friday, although prosecutors said they have no new leads in the case ...

Dave Holloway did not immediately return a message seeking comment. His attorney, Vinda de Sousa, told The Associated Press he insisted on another search of the reservoir after a witness who identified it as a possible location passed a lie detector test in the U.S.

De Sousa said she does not know how long the dog and its handler will remain on the island, nor how much Holloway is paying for the search. She added that the search had been planned for some time.

Holloway's mother, Beth Holloway Twitty, said she was not aware of the development and declined further comment.

http://www1.whdh.com/news/articles/world/BO108128/

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #667 on: August 24, 2009, 10:38:05 AM »

I can only assume that Kyle Kingman's own words encompassing his analysis of the ROV images in regards to the contents of the cage required damage control.  It appears that  the strategy to distance Kingman's own words dictates undermining his professional qualifications?

It also appears that Dr. Rob Floyd solar scanning qualification are also being underminded.

My DIL took note in February of this year that Kyle's website had been edited in regards to the qualification of the key personnal on board the Persistence.

Could it be that John Silvetti will now attempt to claim that there was not one crew member on board the Persistence that was qualified to interpret the solar scans and the ROV images.  Documentation claims otherwise.

Janet
______ 

QUALIFICATIONS/EXPERTISE - THEN AND NOW?

THEN - NOVEMBER 2007

The Search for Natalee Holloway
Monday, November 26, 2007

I. Mobilization

Kyle Kingman - Field Project Manager, Geophysical Engineer and Marine Geologist - Responsible for side scan sonar acquisition, digital processing, analysis, and target identification. Kyle will assist in side scan sonar operation and guide the ROV (remotely operated vehicle) team to each sonar target.

Dr. Rob Floyd - Marine Geologist /Archaeologist - Responsible for analog sonar data interpretation and analysis and quality control.

Posted by Kyle Kingman

http://jlbworld.com/files/chapter23/sitedevotedtoseasearch.htm
http://nholloway.blogspot.com/2007/11/mobilization.html

NOW - FEBRUARY  2009

The Search for Natalee Holloway
Monday, November 26, 2007

I. Mobilization

Kyle Kingman - Geophysical Engineer and Marine Geologist

Dr. Rob Floyd - Marine Geologist /Archaeologist

Posted by Kyle Kingman

http://nholloway.blogspot.com/2007/11/mobilization.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #668 on: August 24, 2009, 10:50:47 AM »

Thanks TxMom

<snipped>

Me too.

It appears that Mark Purcell was in the background ... behind the scenes ... in the events encompassing the pond search by Fred Golba ... the pond search which was initiated by Dave Holloway ... the pond search that had Beth in the dark.

Janet

++++++

Friday, March 20, 2009

SAN JUAN, Puerto Rico -- Natalee Holloway's father flew a search dog and handler to Aruba to search for the missing teen's body on Friday, although prosecutors said they have no new leads in the case ...

Dave Holloway did not immediately return a message seeking comment. His attorney, Vinda de Sousa, told The Associated Press he insisted on another search of the reservoir after a witness who identified it as a possible location passed a lie detector test in the U.S.

De Sousa said she does not know how long the dog and its handler will remain on the island, nor how much Holloway is paying for the search. She added that the search had been planned for some time.

Holloway's mother, Beth Holloway Twitty, said she was not aware of the development and declined further comment.

Natalee Holloway's mother understands the dynamic encompassing relationships on that Island.  Beth gets it!  Monkeys get it!  When all is said and done ... there is nothing difficult to comprehend.

Janet

+++++

'Rita Cosby Live & Direct' – April 7, 2006

RITA COSBY, HOST: What do you make of the fact that it‘s so strange that here‘s this guy (Boeti) who‘s his brother-in-law, Gerold Dompig? Isn‘t that weird to you, too, just that strange connection? And the fact—it was interesting. When we were down there, the authorities were sort of, like, Well, we can‘t really focus on him because of, basically, who he‘s connected to.

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY, NATALEE‘S MOTHER:  Well, you know, it’s really not any stranger to me than it is that the Kalpoes are cousins of Gerold Dompig.  So you know, they‘re all very connected on that island. It‘s hard to find someone who‘s not a relative or a cousin.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/12205086/

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #669 on: August 24, 2009, 12:45:44 PM »

Janet,
Please don't use links to Jan Brennan's website's for reference.   

Thank you!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #670 on: August 24, 2009, 12:47:23 PM »

jen

My hinky meter did not go off with A1.  Considering A1 did not appear to hold strong positions on the Natalee Holloway issues in her articulation and was involved in other SM missing persons forums ...  I sincerely thought ... for affirmation ... she had naively followed the new darkside who had embraced her but ... eventually saw the light.

I too am now very suspicious in regards to another returning Monkey.

Janet

My bet is that our suspicions are about the same returned Monkey. 
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #671 on: August 24, 2009, 12:49:44 PM »

Me too.

Janet

++++++

Friday, March 20, 2009

The pond search that was nothing but a HOAX.

Remember Kyle said this "witness" would only approach them w/his attorney in tow.

Remember also that HotShot stated SHE was the one who put Caps in touch w/Dave.

Any bets Dave's attorney, DeSousa, is also the "witness" attorney?

DeSousa, who is friends with Marlene Purcell.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #672 on: August 24, 2009, 12:53:19 PM »

I am off to Vancouver Island on Thursday.  We will be visiting Hubby's sister and BIL who reside in Parksville area for a night and a day and ... then it is off to visit friends who reside in Campbell River.  Hubby is hoping for a day's fishing at the Salmon Capital of the World.  Friends own a boat that my guy could only dream about in his wildest dreams.  On Sunday we will return to Victoria and spend next week at eldest son's home.  DIL begins a new job on Monday and ... for an entire week I will get the priviledge of spending one on one time bonding with my beautiful grandson who turns 3 years old at the beginning of September.  Daddy will either be working or ... fishing with Papa.

Until Thurdsday I will be in my own hidey hole with my other DIL working on Natalee Holloway stuff.  Considering I have done of the homework she has assigned me ... this teacher by profession has afforded me two full days of her undivided attention.  However ... I will pop in and out of the forum because I am nosey and do not want to miss out.

Janet
9:50 AM PT

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #673 on: August 24, 2009, 12:54:42 PM »

Me too.

Janet

++++++

Friday, March 20, 2009

The pond search that was nothing but a HOAX.

Remember Kyle said this "witness" would only approach them w/his attorney in tow.

Remember also that HotShot stated SHE was the one who put Caps in touch w/Dave.

Any bets Dave's attorney, DeSousa, is also the "witness" attorney?

DeSousa, who is friends with Marlene Purcell.

_____

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #674 on: August 24, 2009, 12:55:38 PM »

I'm hoping that one of our Monkeys has researched the following equipment.

My questions are these:

1 - What, exactly, as it pertains to ANY type of oil surveying (preliminary or otherwise), does each piece of equipment do?

2- With this equipment, what does the operator have to do in order to facilitate the data?

3 - Does the software for each piece of equipment automatically record what it detects, or does the operator make the determination of what/when it records?

4 - What kind of data gets spit out by each piece of equipment - and whose job is it to analyze such data (the operator, or someone else?)

-Side scan sonar (Edgetech FS4200)
-SeaEye ROV, or remotely operated vehicle
- Sonardyne USBL (Ultra-Short Base-Line) system providing acoustic tracking of the side scan sonar and ROV
-Navigation provided by WinFrog software
- The vessel positioning is provided by multiple Trimble GPS receivers giving us about 1m accuracy.
-Communications (Phone, data transmit, and Internet) are performed by an Agiosat Global Communications Marine Tracking System.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #675 on: August 24, 2009, 12:57:25 PM »

Janet,

Thank you!

I was not aware that I did.

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #676 on: August 24, 2009, 01:02:34 PM »

Janet,

Thank you!

I was not aware that I did.

Janet

texasmom

I remember!

It was my DIL who added that that link in my post.  It was proof that Kyle Kingman edited his blog in regards to the qualifications of the Persistence crew.

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #677 on: August 24, 2009, 01:04:39 PM »

Self Edit

... my post s/b my original post.

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #678 on: August 24, 2009, 01:34:58 PM »

My questions are these:

1 - What, exactly, as it pertains to ANY type of oil surveying (preliminary or otherwise), does each piece of equipment do?

2- With this equipment, what does the operator have to do in order to facilitate the data?

3 - Does the software for each piece of equipment automatically record what it detects, or does the operator make the determination of what/when it records?

4 - What kind of data gets spit out by each piece of equipment - and whose job is it to analyze such data (the operator, or someone else?)

- Sonardyne USBL (Ultra-Short Base-Line) system providing acoustic tracking of the side scan sonar and ROV
- The vessel positioning is provided by multiple Trimble GPS receivers giving us about 1m accuracy.
-Communications (Phone, data transmit, and Internet) are performed by an Agiosat Global Communications Marine Tracking System.

Jen

Give me a minute!

Janet

_____

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #679 on: August 24, 2009, 01:38:14 PM »

My questions are these:

Jen

Give me a minute!

Janet

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.