April 27, 2024, 09:38:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #823 8/13/09 - 9/06/09  (Read 370596 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #680 on: August 24, 2009, 02:37:09 PM »

I would assume that Kyle Kingman does not include John Silvetti as a reference in his resume.

In actuality ... other than not challenging John Silvetti at the time ... Kyle Kingman's own words submitted by Kermit to the SM forum ... reveals that he was not one in heart with John Silvetti in the betrayal of Natalee Holloway while on the Persistence.  His words reveal that he was very concerned about the John Silvetti/Aruban connection ... the recovery process involving the trap contents.

Janet

+++++++

KYLE KINGMAN - IN HIS OWN WORDS

Kyle Kingman:  John is not a believer in the trap. He took ALE's word as gospel that it wasn't case related, yet never studied the videos or bothered to inquire further. He had plans on doing business with Aruba and in S. America and he didn't want to hurt any feelings by talks hinting at lack of complete trust and friendship. I did not feel the same and we had a major difference in opinion. He was the one who never pressed ALE to be completely open with us with the trap evidence. I would have forced them to. However, John was the one paying my invoices so I was forced to sit back and hope for the best.

Kyle Kingman: I get done in the survey room backing up the ROV dive and head to the back deck to talk to the Polis divers and see what they sampled and see the Polis boat way in the distance heading away fast. John doesn't seem concerned at all, but I am very dissapointed, concerned, and burning inside because I have a feeling that I/we will never know what they took from the trap. That evening I talked to John asking when we plan on recovering the trap. Previously this was part of the talks and plan, but this time he doesn't seem concerned about ever looking into the trap further. After John verbally BASHED me about the trap for what I said to Tim Miller about the sand body-form and that I believed her skirt was under the sand, John pretty much committed himself to the belief the trap wasn't what we were after. This shocked me because it was exactly what we were looking for- a fish trap lost at sea with human remains.

Kyle Kingman:  Kermit and the rest of them not only betrayed my trust and the confidentiality agreement, she continued to post slanderous accusations and used some of my own words, thoughts, and opinions out of context to peddle her adjenda and make the search team look like a bunch of conspirators with John and I at the helm! John hasn't spoken to me since all this nonsense exploded. I've worked with him since Hurricane Katrina. He's been one of my best and trusted clients and friends. This may have destroyed our relationship and therefore affected my ability to provide for my family, which includes my daughter... who we named after Natalee. When will the madness end?

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4918.msg787088;topicseen#msg787088

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #681 on: August 24, 2009, 02:37:58 PM »

Dawn of Understanding

We all have wondered why so many voiced their support of Aruba and its investigation into the disappearance of Natalee Holloway – in the face of evidence showing its lackluster actions.

Here is some understanding as to why one individual may have done so.

It will never cease to amaze me the number and types of individuals who trampled Natalee further in an effort to better themselves financially, as this individual seems to have done.

I wonder if things would have been different, had it been his own daughter who was abducted and killed on Aruba.

It seems Mr Rizzo’s prior connection to Aruba, and apparent intimate friendships with members of its law enforcement not only played a big part in his very vocal efforts to squelch the “BOYCOTT” at a governmental level, but also seemingly afforded him big rewards.

Has this man no shame?

Saturday, November 12, 2005

Natalee Holloway Mother Beth Twitty Claimed Fear Of Poisoning By Devious Arubans

In a Philadelphia Inquirer report from yesterday we learn that Beth Twitty, mother of missing teenager Natalee Holloway appears to have expressed concerns for her life as a result of certain devious elements of the population in Aruba.

In a day of ceremonial resolutions and unanimous votes yesterday in City Council, there was one moment of genuine debate. At hand: A resolution cosponsored by Councilmen Juan F. Ramos and Jack Kelly urging Philadelphians to boycott Aruba because of alleged Aruban foot-dragging over the case of missing American teenager Natalee Holloway.

"Evidently, Aruba doesn't work [as] well as the United States does," Kelly said. He said Holloway's mother had to have others order her food when visiting the Dutch territory because of fear that devious locals might try to poison her for her agitation over her daughter's case.

Rising to Aruba's defense was Councilman Frank Rizzo. "The people of Aruba are good people," he said, adding that a boycott could "also be very hurtful to Philadelphia," because U.S. Airways, the ailing carrier that dominates the city's airport, flies 9,000 people there monthly.

What Rizzo didn't mention then is that he has often been one of those people. He said he had been vacationing on the island for years and planned to buy property and possibly retire there. "I know the people, I know the politicians, I know the police chief," he said later. "They've cooperated."

Rita Cosby hosted two City Councilmen from Philadelphia:

Juan Ramos and Frank Rizzo, Jr. Juan Ramos supported the boycott, because they felt sympathy with the family who has lost a daughter. Ramos went over similar losses of daughters around Philadelphia.

Frank Rizzo, Jr., criticized the boycott, because he was familiar with the effort in Aruba. He claimed that the Arubans have gone way beyond their requirement to support the family and this investigation. Interestingly, Rita tried to discredit Frank Rizzo's statement by alleging that he has a vested interest in Aruba. Rizzo had trained some of the Aruban law enforcement officers a few years ago. Also, Rizzo has concern for his constituents, many of whom work for an airline that brings Philadelphia's to Aruba. Rita attempted to enlist Ramos' assistance in her discreditation, but Ramos refused to get involved. Ramos respected his colleague's opinion.

==============

RIZZO JR, FRANK L (Age 66)

8919 Crefeld St, PHILADELPHIA, PA 19118

COOPERATIVE ASSOCIATION OF OWNERS OCEANIA RESORT RESIDENCES

Business address J.E. Irausquin Blvd. 238 NORTH
Legal form COOPERATIVE SOCIETY
Name of the COOPERATIVE ASSOCIATION OF OWNERS OCEANIA RESORT RESIDENCES
Company / Foundation / Association:
Statutory seat ARUBA
Date of 4 MAY 2007
incorporation / commencement:

NOT in possession ESTABLISHMENT OF A BUSINESS LICENSE

BOARD MEMBERS / AUTHORIZED PERSONS

Perret GENTIL Mijares, Juan Manuel;
Residing in J.E. Irausquin Blvd. 238, OCEANIA RES. APT. 421, NOORD, ARUBA
Born in Venezuela, Caracas on 14 APRIL 1963
Nationality Venezuelan
Position PRESIDENT
Effective 4 MAY 2007
Authority FULL

DOW QUIZENA, LAWRENCE RENFER;
Residing in J.E. Irausquin Blvd. 238, OCEANIA RES. APT. 41, NOORD, ARUBA
Born in Venezuela, Caracas on 7 DECEMBER 1964
Nationality Venezuelan
Position-MEMBER BOARD
Effective 4 MAY 2007
Authority FULL

RIZZO, FRANCIS SILVESTRE;
Residing in 8919 CREFIELD STREET PHILADELPHIA, PENNY 19,118 SYLVANIA, USA

Born in U.S.A., Penny SYLVANIA on 5 March 1943
Nationality AMERICAN
Position Secretary / Treasurer
Effective 4 MAY 2007
Authority FULL

OBJECTIVE (S) OF THE COMPANY

1.A. THE PROTECTION AND PROMOTION OF THE COMMON AND MATERIAL INTERESTS OF MEMBERS;
B. HOLDING UP THE ADMINISTRATION TO BE CARRIED BY THE OCEANIA OCEANIA RESORT RESIDENCES I AND II ATTACHED RESIDENCES RESORT ASSOCIATION (S) OF OWNERS Be it BELONGING TO THE LATTER AND / OR THEIR MANAGEMENT AND ASSIGNED IMMOVABLE HOUSEHOLD ITEMS OR IS NOT IN THE COMMON PARTS OF OCEANIA RESORT RESIDENCES AT EAGLE IN ARUBA ARE;
C. THE IMPLEMENTATION OF THE RESORT RESIDENCES IN OCEANIA RULES AND REGULATIONS OF THE COOPERATIVE ASSOCIATION DEDICATED FUNCTIONS AND THE MEANING OF ITS RULES OF POWERS AND DUTIES.
D. THE SUPERVISION OF MAINTAINING THE QUALITY OF TWO TO EAGLE OCEANIA LOCATED IN ARUBA RESORT RESIDENCES AS A Luxurious Resort.
2. TO ACHIEVE THIS OBJECTIVE THE ASSOCIATION MAY Eien DISCRETION TO THE LEGAL STEPS DEEMED NECESSARY, INCLUDING THE ACQUISITION OF BUSINESS LAW AND NON-PROPERTY RIGHTS LAW IN OCEANIA RESORT RESIDENCES.
3. THE ASSOCIATION IS REQUIRED IN THE PURSUIT OF ITS AIM TO KEEP INFORMED OF THE TERMS MENTIONED IN OCEANIA RESIDENCES RESORT RULES AND REGULATIONS.
4. THE GOVERNING BODY OF THE ASSOCIATION HAS THE EXCLUSIVE RIGHT TO THE COOPERATIVE ASSOCIATION IN OCEANIA RESIDENCES RESORT RULES AND REGULATIONS responsibilities and rights to execute. THIS IS NOT RIGHT TO MEMBERS SEPARATELY delegated.

http://www.arubacondo.com/arubacondo.html

Edited per Jen3560's request.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2009, 02:58:06 PM by 2NJSons_Mom » Logged
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #682 on: August 24, 2009, 02:38:39 PM »

Thank you VERY MUCH Hotping for finding some crucial info for that post above!!! 
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #683 on: August 24, 2009, 02:52:55 PM »

And just in case some geust nay sayers say Frank is not the Francis listed in that Chamber Registry:

The plaque recognizing City Hall as a National Historic Civil Engineering Landmark was mounted in the East Portal of the building prior to the dedication ceremony, and a photo replica of it was unveiled at the dedication.  Dignitaries attending the ceremony included, from the left to right:  ASCE District 4 Director, Peter Terry; ASCE Executive Director, Pat Natale; 2006 ASCE President, Dennis Martenson; ASCE Philadelphia Section President, Carol Martsolf; ASCE Philadelphia Section Past President, Christopher Menna; Assistant Managing Director, City of Philadelphia, James Donaghy; Chief of Staff, Office of Philadelphia City Councilman Francis Rizzo, Stewart Graham; ASCE Treasurer, Moustafa Gouda ; ASCE Zone I Vice President, Anni Autio ;  and Philadelphia Section ASCE Past President, Ruben David.

http://email.asce.org/gsd/December06.html
======

Are any Arubans actually still proud of their island for how all of this was handled?  I mean, at all???
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #684 on: August 24, 2009, 02:56:37 PM »

Whew - I think I'm the queen of typos today! 

And just in case some guest nay sayers say Frank is not the Francis listed in that Chamber Registry:

The plaque recognizing City Hall as a National Historic Civil Engineering Landmark was mounted in the East Portal of the building prior to the dedication ceremony, and a photo replica of it was unveiled at the dedication.  Dignitaries attending the ceremony included, from the left to right:  ASCE District 4 Director, Peter Terry; ASCE Executive Director, Pat Natale; 2006 ASCE President, Dennis Martenson; ASCE Philadelphia Section President, Carol Martsolf; ASCE Philadelphia Section Past President, Christopher Menna; Assistant Managing Director, City of Philadelphia, James Donaghy; Chief of Staff, Office of Philadelphia City Councilman Francis Rizzo, Stewart Graham; ASCE Treasurer, Moustafa Gouda ; ASCE Zone I Vice President, Anni Autio ;  and Philadelphia Section ASCE Past President, Ruben David.

http://email.asce.org/gsd/December06.html
======

Are any Arubans actually still proud of their island for how all of this was handled?  I mean, at all???
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #685 on: August 24, 2009, 02:59:01 PM »

Thank you so much 2NJ!! 
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #686 on: August 24, 2009, 03:05:12 PM »

Thank you so much 2NJ!! 

At least you didn't promise never to ask again.     

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #687 on: August 24, 2009, 03:26:40 PM »

Fly for Kermit...

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #688 on: August 24, 2009, 03:27:40 PM »

Thank you VERY MUCH Hotping for finding some crucial info for that post above!!! 

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #689 on: August 24, 2009, 03:40:09 PM »

Dawn of Understanding

We all have wondered why so many voiced their support of Aruba and its investigation into the disappearance of Natalee Holloway – in the face of evidence showing its lackluster actions.

Here is some understanding as to why one individual may have done so.

It will never cease to amaze me the number and types of individuals who trampled Natalee further in an effort to better themselves financially, as this individual seems to have done.

I wonder if things would have been different, had it been his own daughter who was abducted and killed on Aruba.

It seems Mr Rizzo’s prior connection to Aruba, and apparent intimate friendships with members of its law enforcement not only played a big part in his very vocal efforts to squelch the “BOYCOTT” at a governmental level, but also seemingly afforded him big rewards. 

Has this man no shame?

Jen

Both my DIL and I sincerely want to know your thoughts.

Why did you honestly think that Dave and Robin Holloway did a flip flop in regards to the volunteer travel boycott to Aruba and … put the Aruban economy … the Aruban people … above the safety of other “Natalees”?

Janet

+++++++

PRIOR THE HOLLOWAY/MARK PURCELL CONNECTION

Corruption in Paradise – Dave Holloway

Page 116:
  Most people are not aware of the facts when they peruse the beautiful travel brochures and Internet Web sites about Aruba and the surrounding paradise islands.  These are not the areas of interest for a potential vacationer who is looking to travel to a foreign country and wants to feel safe.  When browsing through the information, it is hard to believe that an island with that kind of reputation is able to keep such deep, dark secrets.  Had we known that Aruba might be connected with such evil, we would have prevented our daughter from traveling there.

Page 196:  Considering all that had transpired, I changed my position.  In early December 2005, I called Mississippi Governor Haley Barbour's office to ask that he join Alabama Governor Bob Riley and Arkansas Governor Mike Huckabee in the travel boycott of Aruba.  Since that time, Georgia Governor Sonny Purdue has also come on board in support of the boycott.  However, I had waitied over a month to hear back from Governor Barbour when he made an announcement that he will not join in on the boycott.  I am surprised that he never responded to me, and I am truly disappointed that he does not feel a boycott is warranted.

I can no longer sit on the fence on this issue.  It has not been an easy decision for me to make.  But I need to know what happened to my daughter, and I do believe that a boycott may be the only way we will get anybody over there to talk to us or to turn in the people who are reponsible for her disappearance.

Page 202:  Had we been knowledgeable about the severe limitations of foreign investigations, we would have prevented our daughter from making the trip to Aruba.  Unfortunately, we learned too late.

FOLLOWING THE HOLLOWAY/MARK PURCELL CONNECTION

Robin Holloway - June 19, 2007
The Boycott
« Today at 02:13:11 PM »

We want to thank every single person who have tried so hard for us to get the answers for Natalee. She did not deserve to be taken away from us and she should be home with us living her life. Your support means so much to us. It is humbling to see how many people from all over the world have embraced Natalee.

We realize some of you will not agree, but as much as we want to know what happened to Natalee, Dave and I no longer support a boycott of Aruba. We thank everyone who did so on our behalf, but it is no longer necessary to do so for Dave or me. We realize it is an individual choice, but please try to see it from our perspective. In our opinion, the boycott has caused a lot of hurt for a lot of innocent people in Aruba who do not deserve that.

We asked a long time ago for ALE to involve Holland with the investigation. That has happened and we have been advised they are still working on Natalee's case and following up on all leads. They have done what we asked them to do. We have to find out what happened to Natalee and have to have faith that is what they are doing now with the investigation. We will never give up until we find out the truth!

Thank you again for all the support here. Please continue to keep us in your prayers and keep helping us try to find answers for Natalee.

Dave and Robin

http://blogsfornatalee.com/forum/index.php?topic=7123.0

MIP6 (Mark Purcell) - June 19, 2007
Re: The Boycott
« Today at 03:23:29 PM »

Dave & Robin,

I applaud you for this bold move in speaking out against a boycott of Aruba & her people.

The time is now for everyone on all forums to come together and see this for what it is, a chance to work together to find the truth to help bring Natalee home.

This is truly a turning point in opening new lines of communication among the internet families that have come together in really a single cause, Natalee, yet we have been divided for one reason or another.

As I have been in the past I will continue to be in the future here to assist if I can in finding answers to help bring Natalee home.

Thank you both for making this post to let the Internet community know that you do not support hurting or hatred in Natalee’s name.

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #690 on: August 24, 2009, 03:48:33 PM »

TAP  TAP TAP

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #691 on: August 24, 2009, 03:52:58 PM »

Corruption in Paradise - Dave Holloway

Page 9:
  In fact, he (Dennis Jacobs) was so confident that she was just partying it up or on drugs that he told us this particular bar would be the best place to find her. However, he did warn us to watch our drinks very carefully, adding that sometimes people put drugs into them.

Page 10:  While customers must pass by a bouncer at the door, there was no indication that he was stopping anyone from entering. The bar was packed with teenagers doing Jell-O shots and sleazy-looking island boys preying on the beautiful young female tourist.  ... I did not want to stay inside, so we hung out around the street corners. In less than two hours, we probably experienced at least ten to fifteen offers from various drug dealers who wanted us to buy from them.

Page 16:  During our daylight searches throughout the island, our group came across many abandoned houses where drug addicts had left razors and other drug paraphernalia. Some were filled with foul smelling odors, feces, urine, cardboard boxes they used as blankets or beds, and general trash. One of those houses was located right next to a fine restaurant near the hotel area and a McDonald’s.  ... Several times, people came into the hotel to meet with other locals and an apparent drug deal was taking place. The person would come in to scope out the area prior to doing the deal

_____

pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #692 on: August 24, 2009, 04:39:28 PM »

Hi Monkeys,

Hope all is well with everyone everymonkey.

I am so upset right....I just found that one of the Office Managers from my company is in scumruba on vacation!!   

I just sent her a text YELLING!!   

I do not understand why people NEVER listen!

pbxo ::MonkeyFootball::I LOVE THIS ONE!!!

STILL Standing With The GIRL, Natalee Holloway!
Caylee Anthony, Rest In Peace Little SUNSHINE.
Where is Haleigh Cummings?
BLESS ALL THE CHILDREN! BLESS ALL THE MISSING! BLESS YOU!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #693 on: August 24, 2009, 04:40:15 PM »

The title of Dave Holloway's book immediately informs the potential reader that there is no doubt of the author's contentions regarding the Aruban Law Enforcement that preventing justice from prevailing for his daughter.

Why would this father flip flop in his support of the voluntary travel boycott and ... put the Aruban people ... the Aruban economy ... above unsuspecting tourists ... unsuspecting Natalees?

It does not make sense unless ...

Janet

+++++++

ARUBA: THE TRAGIC UNTOLD STORY OF NATALEE HOLLOWAY AND CORRUPTION IN PARADISE
By Dave Holloway

Page 10:  Jacobs also told us that the day before we arrived, he had interviewed the boys who eventually became the three main suspects in Natalee's disappearance ...... Jacobs considered the boys' statements to be consistent in that they had all said that they dropped Natalee off at the hotel. However, I did not realize at the time that Beth had already told him that the tapes did not show Natalee

Page 153/154::  We arrived in Aruba with reinforcements.  The authorities sent us to every corner of the island.  They had the FBI there for show, and the police held up every phase of the investigation.  It seems it was nothing more than a game to them.  We thought we were participating in what was happening, but maybe we were just pawns doing their bidding and following their leads.  After all, they were the ones who invented the game, and the suspects were the real players.  As in Joran's quote, don't hate the players, hate the game.  We do, but it isn't over yetreturning to the Holiday Inn that night.

Page 196:  I can no longer sit on the fence on this issue.  It has not been an easy decision for me to make.  But I need to know what happened to my daughter, and I do believe that a boycott may be the only way we will get anybody over there to talk to us or to turn in the people who are reponsible for her disappearance.

b]Page 183:[/b]  I commented to Jacobs about how short my statement was. He said that I could add anything I wanted to it. Also, I noticed that Eric Soemers's name was on it, but that detective was not even present during the interview. Now I wondered if Jacobs was making up everyone's statement and getting Eric to sign on to them. If that were the case, he could state anything he wanted, and it would look like an official statement made in front of a witness.

b]Page 202:[/b]  Had we been knowledgeable about the severe limitations of foreign investigations, we would have prevented our daughter from making the trip to Aruba.  Unfortunately, we learned too late.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #694 on: August 24, 2009, 04:43:15 PM »

If I was talking about anybody but Dave Holloway ... I do believe there would be a dialogue taking place at this moment.  Instead ... silence.

I am done for now.

Janet

_____

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #695 on: August 24, 2009, 05:16:11 PM »

I would have to think that was due to their pals on that rock - Purcell, Renfroe, etc.

What promises for answers they received in return, I can only guess at.  Knowing what we do of Purcell and Renfroe, they were empty promises.

Jen

Both my DIL and I sincerely want to know your thoughts.

Why did you honestly think that Dave and Robin Holloway did a flip flop in regards to the volunteer travel boycott to Aruba and … put the Aruban economy … the Aruban people … above the safety of other “Natalees”?

Janet

+++++++

PRIOR THE HOLLOWAY/MARK PURCELL CONNECTION

Corruption in Paradise – Dave Holloway

Page 116:
  Most people are not aware of the facts when they peruse the beautiful travel brochures and Internet Web sites about Aruba and the surrounding paradise islands.  These are not the areas of interest for a potential vacationer who is looking to travel to a foreign country and wants to feel safe.  When browsing through the information, it is hard to believe that an island with that kind of reputation is able to keep such deep, dark secrets.  Had we known that Aruba might be connected with such evil, we would have prevented our daughter from traveling there.

Page 196:  Considering all that had transpired, I changed my position.  In early December 2005, I called Mississippi Governor Haley Barbour's office to ask that he join Alabama Governor Bob Riley and Arkansas Governor Mike Huckabee in the travel boycott of Aruba.  Since that time, Georgia Governor Sonny Purdue has also come on board in support of the boycott.  However, I had waitied over a month to hear back from Governor Barbour when he made an announcement that he will not join in on the boycott.  I am surprised that he never responded to me, and I am truly disappointed that he does not feel a boycott is warranted.

I can no longer sit on the fence on this issue.  It has not been an easy decision for me to make.  But I need to know what happened to my daughter, and I do believe that a boycott may be the only way we will get anybody over there to talk to us or to turn in the people who are reponsible for her disappearance.

Page 202:  Had we been knowledgeable about the severe limitations of foreign investigations, we would have prevented our daughter from making the trip to Aruba.  Unfortunately, we learned too late.

FOLLOWING THE HOLLOWAY/MARK PURCELL CONNECTION

Robin Holloway - June 19, 2007
The Boycott
« Today at 02:13:11 PM »

We want to thank every single person who have tried so hard for us to get the answers for Natalee. She did not deserve to be taken away from us and she should be home with us living her life. Your support means so much to us. It is humbling to see how many people from all over the world have embraced Natalee.

We realize some of you will not agree, but as much as we want to know what happened to Natalee, Dave and I no longer support a boycott of Aruba. We thank everyone who did so on our behalf, but it is no longer necessary to do so for Dave or me. We realize it is an individual choice, but please try to see it from our perspective. In our opinion, the boycott has caused a lot of hurt for a lot of innocent people in Aruba who do not deserve that.

We asked a long time ago for ALE to involve Holland with the investigation. That has happened and we have been advised they are still working on Natalee's case and following up on all leads. They have done what we asked them to do. We have to find out what happened to Natalee and have to have faith that is what they are doing now with the investigation. We will never give up until we find out the truth!

Thank you again for all the support here. Please continue to keep us in your prayers and keep helping us try to find answers for Natalee.

Dave and Robin

MIP6 (Mark Purcell) - June 19, 2007
Re: The Boycott
« Today at 03:23:29 PM »

Dave & Robin,

I applaud you for this bold move in speaking out against a boycott of Aruba & her people.

The time is now for everyone on all forums to come together and see this for what it is, a chance to work together to find the truth to help bring Natalee home.

This is truly a turning point in opening new lines of communication among the internet families that have come together in really a single cause, Natalee, yet we have been divided for one reason or another.

As I have been in the past I will continue to be in the future here to assist if I can in finding answers to help bring Natalee home.

Thank you both for making this post to let the Internet community know that you do not support hurting or hatred in Natalee’s name.

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #696 on: August 24, 2009, 05:24:17 PM »

If I was talking about anybody but Dave Holloway ... I do believe there would be a dialogue taking place at this moment.  Instead ... silence.

I am done for now.

Janet

Janet.I'm very confused to Dave Holloway as well as Tim Miller.

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #697 on: August 24, 2009, 05:30:42 PM »

In other words ... Robin and Dave Holloway get a pass.

Thank you Jen.

As I said ... I am done for now.

One again in my Natalee Holloway journey ... the writing is on the wall.

Janet

_____

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #698 on: August 24, 2009, 06:57:23 PM »

I am done for now.

Janet

I too am extremely puzzled about Dave. I really find it difficult to question him though because I do know that he has done everything in his power to find the answers. I have to believe that he has been hoodwinked by some people on Aruba. He is so desperate -- he grasped at straws. JMO

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #699 on: August 24, 2009, 07:44:18 PM »

I am done for now.

Janet

I too am extremely puzzled about Dave. I really find it difficult to question him though because I do know that he has done everything in his power to find the answers. I have to believe that he has been hoodwinked by some people on Aruba. He is so desperate -- he grasped at straws. JMO

I agree that he has been hoodwinked.   It is my opinion that Dave is a weak man... made weaker by Natalee's disappearance.
I think he has allowed Robin to make decisions that he should have made himsself.  I don't think that Robin's heart is in
finding Natalee and Dave has allowed her to influence his decisions.  It is easier to just go along with Robin than to put up a fight.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.