April 27, 2024, 06:38:27 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #823 8/13/09 - 9/06/09  (Read 370642 times)
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #940 on: August 25, 2009, 06:44:13 PM »

If I were to betray my precious daughter ... logic dictates it would not be for nothing.  The price/incentive would have to be right.

Janet

Your daughter is alive and well, Janet.....Praise Goodness.  That makes the "price/incentive" different.

Maybe Dave's "price/incentive" is peace in his home and the ability to stay in the lives of his other two daughters.

... and maybe "peace in his home and the ability to stay in the lives of his other two daughters" is not Dave's motive at all to maintain his three year relationship with the enemy.

Where is there any indication that Robin is manipulative and controlling.  Where is there any indication that Dave does not act according to his own free will ?  Where is there any indication that Robin and Dave are not a team like most husbands and wife?

All indicationd prior to the Mark Purcell connection indicated that Robin and Dave were one in their quest to replace the Aruban investigative team.  All indications of their words in in interview in the talk show circuit were that they were one in their perception that a corrupt investigation was denying Natalee justice and Joran, Deepak and Satish knew the answers Robin and Dave were so desperate seeking?  All indication in Dave's words in CORRUPTION IN PARADISE imply that he had a free will in his challenging of the Aruban Law Enforcement and ... supporting the boycott.

Many on this forum have chosen to speculate that Robin is manipultive and ... poor Dave is forced to toe her line or else.  I choose to believe that Robin and Dave are a team and have mutual motives for maintaining an ongoing relationship with Mark Purcell ... a team as indicated in all of Robin's posts.

Janet

+++++++

Robin Holloway
BFN

MIP6 is doing everything he can to help us find her and hope his initial post here will resolve some of the rumors. We appreciate him so much and we want to thank Reality for putting Dave and I personally in contact with him. They both, like we all do, want so much for Natalee to be found!

Re: Setting the Record Straight « Reply #46 on: November 17, 2006, 09:34:35 PM »

ROBIN HOLLOWAY
December, 2007

As far as Julia, we have stayed in contact with her and she truly does care for Natalee and wants to know what happened to her as much as anyone else. Dave was able to meet with Mark for a little while last night while he was there and had a nice visit. It is good to know they are still there and willing to help. Please know they are still there too for Natalee ...

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2409.msg311317#msg311317

Robin Holloway - June 19, 2007
The Boycott
« Today at 02:13:11 PM »

We realize some of you will not agree, but as much as we want to know what happened to Natalee, Dave and I no longer support a boycott of Aruba. We thank everyone who did so on our behalf, but it is no longer necessary to do so for Dave or me. We realize it is an individual choice, but please try to see it from our perspective. In our opinion, the boycott has caused a lot of hurt for a lot of innocent people in Aruba who do not deserve that.

Well, what was the price?  Who paid it?  Have you seen the cancelled check?

Magnolia ... if I produced a "cancelled cheque" this minute  ... you and others on this forum have already concluded that it would have been all Robin's doing and ... poor Dave was manipulated into going along or his marriage and family would be at risk.  It is a foregone conclusion that poor Dave gets a pass.

Janet

With all due respect, Janet, you do not know that ....you are surmizing.
I do not understand what you are trying to prove with Dave.  If you told me who paid him and for what, I might get it a little more.
You asked what was thought regarding Dave Holloway and I responded what I thought.  I think he is a weak man who is tired.
Do you think he is a crook or a turncoat? 
Tell us what he has done exactly.
His book was written by Larry Garrison, so the quotes there are not exactly Dave's.
I just don't know where you are going with this.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #941 on: August 25, 2009, 06:44:31 PM »

Janet? It really bothers me that we don't see this the same way. I have tremendous respect for you and your opinions. Yours are always well researched and always well documented. Additionally, I've come to know you're a smart cookie! 

For me, it goes back prior to Purcell, to the days, weeks, and months that followed Natalee's disappearance. For me, it's staked in the grounds of this forum where we all missed nothing and subconscientiously made assessments about Beth and Dave as we watched their struggle. I think their pain, and our ability to relate to it is what drove this forum. Other sites bashed the family, but no one here ever attempted that for long. Don't get me wrong; I know your intent is not to bash anyone, but to convey, with passion, your understandings.

I just can't color Dave with the same paintbrush of corruption that is so prevalent in this case. I saw the pain and the heartbreak on his face. He is Natalee's Father, and for the most part, this forum has never spent much effort dissecting the past relationships between he and Beth. They were able to put anything aside in a coordinated effort for Natalee, and we've always honored that. It just seemed to be the high road and one of the reasons SM was where I wanted to be.

If, at this juncture, we find ourselves at a place where Dave's actions or inactions seem contrary to resolution in this case, I honestly believe we can pursue that resolution and still maintain the high road. Does that make sense? I can discuss what did or did not happen, but I cringe when it's characterized.

JMO!
HUGS, Janet!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #942 on: August 25, 2009, 06:55:33 PM »

If I were to betray my precious daughter ... logic dictates it would not be for nothing.  The price/incentive would have to be right.

Janet

Your daughter is alive and well, Janet.....Praise Goodness.  That makes the "price/incentive" different.

Maybe Dave's "price/incentive" is peace in his home and the ability to stay in the lives of his other two daughters.

... and maybe "peace in his home and the ability to stay in the lives of his other two daughters" is not Dave's motive at all to maintain his three year relationship with the enemy.

Where is there any indication that Robin is manipulative and controlling.  Where is there any indication that Dave does not act according to his own free will ?  Where is there any indication that Robin and Dave are not a team like most husbands and wife?

All indicationd prior to the Mark Purcell connection indicated that Robin and Dave were one in their quest to replace the Aruban investigative team.  All indications of their words in in interview in the talk show circuit were that they were one in their perception that a corrupt investigation was denying Natalee justice and Joran, Deepak and Satish knew the answers Robin and Dave were so desperate seeking?  All indication in Dave's words in CORRUPTION IN PARADISE imply that he had a free will in his challenging of the Aruban Law Enforcement and ... supporting the boycott.

Many on this forum have chosen to speculate that Robin is manipultive and ... poor Dave is forced to toe her line or else.  I choose to believe that Robin and Dave are a team and have mutual motives for maintaining an ongoing relationship with Mark Purcell ... a team as indicated in all of Robin's posts.

Janet

+++++++

Robin Holloway
BFN

MIP6 is doing everything he can to help us find her and hope his initial post here will resolve some of the rumors. We appreciate him so much and we want to thank Reality for putting Dave and I personally in contact with him. They both, like we all do, want so much for Natalee to be found!

Re: Setting the Record Straight « Reply #46 on: November 17, 2006, 09:34:35 PM »

ROBIN HOLLOWAY
December, 2007

As far as Julia, we have stayed in contact with her and she truly does care for Natalee and wants to know what happened to her as much as anyone else. Dave was able to meet with Mark for a little while last night while he was there and had a nice visit. It is good to know they are still there and willing to help. Please know they are still there too for Natalee ...

The Boycott

We realize some of you will not agree, but as much as we want to know what happened to Natalee, Dave and I no longer support a boycott of Aruba. We thank everyone who did so on our behalf, but it is no longer necessary to do so for Dave or me. We realize it is an individual choice, but please try to see it from our perspective. In our opinion, the boycott has caused a lot of hurt for a lot of innocent people in Aruba who do not deserve that.

Magnolia ... if I produced a "cancelled cheque" this minute  ... you and others on this forum have already concluded that it would have been all Robin's doing and ... poor Dave was manipulated into going along or his marriage and family would be at risk.  It is a foregone conclusion that poor Dave gets a pass.

Janet

That's not fair Janet.  Not fair at all. 

JMO

texasmom ... that is completely fair because it is the truth.

Do you want me to post every submission that has implied that the Mark Purcell relationship with the Holloways has everything to do with Robin Holloway.

Read Magnolia's most recent post in regards to why poor Dave has no choice but to toe the line with Robin.  His marriage could  at risk.  His relationship with his girl jeopardized.

texasmom ... I have submitted backup after backup to support my position on my speculations.  There is no backup posted that supports the position that Robin Holloway is manipulative.  There is no backup to support the position that Dave Holloway is being forced into a relationship with the enemy by his wife.  It is all speculation without support.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #943 on: August 25, 2009, 06:59:11 PM »

http://www.24ora.com/content/view/11396/5/

Papiamentu translation:

grand premier of lacle y trappenberg at tele aruba

monday, 24 august 2009 - 18:52

today evening will is the grand premiere of the declaration of policy new at tele aruba “lacle & trappenberg”. topico in the talkshow here will bay is “futuro of bbo”, cual is one topico much anticipa. then sintoniza telearuba today evening for 10:10pm.

Tito has filled out a bit.   

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #944 on: August 25, 2009, 07:00:36 PM »

Papiamentu translation:

today evening will is the grand premiere of the declaration of policy new at tele aruba “lacle & trappenberg”. topico in the talkshow here will bay is “futuro of bbo”, cual is one topico much anticipa. then sintoniza telearuba today evening for 10:10pm.

Tito has filled out a bit.   

That is a kind way to put it 2NJ.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #945 on: August 25, 2009, 07:03:36 PM »

Janet

With all due respect Magnolia ... I consider this speculating without out a shred of backup.  I cannot comprehend why both Robin and Dave are not being held equally  responsible for their relationship with the enemy.  Why is the focus on Robin.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #946 on: August 25, 2009, 07:10:03 PM »

Janet

With all due respect Magnolia ... I consider this speculating without out a shred of backup.  I cannot comprehend why both Robin and Dave are not being held equally  responsible for their relationship with the enemy.  Why is the focus on Robin.

Janet

It is....that is why I said "maybe".
I think Robin has put herself out there by sucking up to Mark Purcell and Reality and Debbie openly on the boards.
She has put her words out for all to see and made herself a target.  I don't like the people she has chosen to associate with and I lump her in the same catagory.
She should have stayed in the kitchen and baked cookies.  IMO

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #947 on: August 25, 2009, 07:15:26 PM »

Papiamentu translation:

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #948 on: August 25, 2009, 07:19:02 PM »

Janet

Janet
Maybe the focus is on Robin because it was she who was posting on the internet....he's never been here or any other forum that I know of, to explain or defend himself.  I know we all questioned when Patriot posted of his dubious choices in Facebook friends.....wish Patriot would ask him...why?

Please don't think that you haven't made your points and they are all valid.  I just can't embrace them....but that doesn't mean I think you are wrong, either.  I'll stay on my fence for now. 

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #949 on: August 25, 2009, 07:28:01 PM »

Janet

Janet

I think Robin has put herself out there by sucking up to Mark Purcell and Reality and Debbie openly on the boards.
She has put her words out for all to see and made herself a target.  I don't like the people she has chosen to associate with and I lump her in the same catagory.

Magnolia ... "maybe" is speculation.  What do you base that speculation on?

You and I are on the same page as far as Robin's associations but ... when all is said and done those associations became Dave's associations.  Fact.

The speculation that Robin is manipulative and forced those associations on Dave does not have a foundation ... as far as I know.

All backup I have produced implies that prior to the Mark Purcell connection ... Dave and Robin were a team and ... Dave had a free will when he authored his book.  Unless otherwise revealed ... I would assume Robin and Dave are still a team and ... Dave has a free will.

Janet

_____

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #950 on: August 25, 2009, 07:28:43 PM »

Janet

Janet

We were thinking along the same lines, but it took me longer to find the words, Magnolia.   It's harder to express since I wasn't there. 

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #951 on: August 25, 2009, 07:32:07 PM »

Janet,

Can we take a break from this topic?    I can tell you that there is no trophy to win, here, and I don't think it's solving Natalee's case.   jmho

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #952 on: August 25, 2009, 07:32:33 PM »

Janet

Janet

+++++++

Robin Holloway
BFN

ROBIN HOLLOWAY
December, 2007

The Boycott

Janet

That's not fair Janet.  Not fair at all. 

JMO

texasmom ... that is completely fair because it is the truth.

Do you want me to post every submission that has implied that the Mark Purcell relationship with the Holloways has everything to do with Robin Holloway.

Read Magnolia's most recent post in regards to why poor Dave has no choice but to toe the line with Robin.  His marriage could  at risk.  His relationship with his girl jeopardized.

texasmom ... I have submitted backup after backup to support my position on my speculations.  There is no backup posted that supports the position that Robin Holloway is manipulative.  There is no backup to support the position that Dave Holloway is being forced into a relationship with the enemy by his wife.  It is all speculation without support.

Janet

For you to proclaim what the conclusion of anyone here would be (as if it is already decided) IF you produced actual evidence of your speculations is not fair.   

AT ALL.

JMO

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #953 on: August 25, 2009, 07:34:54 PM »

Good afternoon Blue Moon and all Monkeys.

Is it known for a fact that Dave is still aligned with Purcell etc. ?

Could it be that Dave's price/incentive was to find his dear daughter?

Can

Monkeys and Natalee's Freebirds knew from the getgo that Robin and Dave joining forces with enemy and expecting a positive outcome was not going to happen.  Three years later ... Robin and Dave are still expecting that positive outcome to happen compliments of Mark Purcell?  I don't think so.  Inquiring mind want to know what positive outcome does Natalee's stepmother and father expect out of this long term relationship?

Janet
Janet

I don't know what Robin and Dave are thinking or expecting.

However it is my opinion that Dave began this association innocently and earnestly in the hope of finding Natalee. 

Where Dave stands on the matter now, I do not know.  But I imagine he is heart broken.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #954 on: August 25, 2009, 07:42:22 PM »

http://www.telegraaf.nl/binnenland/4680723/__Patrick_van_der_Eem_opgepakt__.html?p=31,2

Google translation:

I'm going back to read the 131 comments now.   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #955 on: August 25, 2009, 07:55:34 PM »

Janet

Janet

You and I are on the same page as far as Robin's associations but ... when all is said and done those associations became Dave's associations.  Fact.

The speculation that Robin is manipulative and forced those associations on Dave does not have a foundation ... as far as I know.

All backup I have produced implies that prior to the Mark Purcell connection ... Dave and Robin were a team and ... Dave had a free will when he authored his book.  Unless otherwise revealed ... I would assume Robin and Dave are still a team and ... Dave has a free will.

Janet

See, I never thought Dave and Robin were a team.  I thought Robin was baggage.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #956 on: August 25, 2009, 07:58:57 PM »

Good afternoon Blue Moon and all Monkeys.

Is it known for a fact that Dave is still aligned with Purcell etc. ?

Could it be that Dave's price/incentive was to find his dear daughter?

Can

Monkeys and Natalee's Freebirds knew from the getgo that Robin and Dave joining forces with enemy and expecting a positive outcome was not going to happen.  Three years later ... Robin and Dave are still expecting that positive outcome to happen compliments of Mark Purcell?  I don't think so.  Inquiring mind want to know what positive outcome does Natalee's stepmother and father expect out of this long term relationship?

Janet
Janet

I don't know what Robin and Dave are thinking or expecting.

However it is my opinion that Dave began this association innocently and earnestly in the hope of finding Natalee.

Where Dave stands on the matter now, I do not know.  But I imagine he is heart broken.

Can

That is not my opinion but ... I respect your opinion.  Backup supporting your opinion would have been appreciated.

I base my opinion that there were underlying motives regarding the relationship on the fact that Dave and Robin Holloway were aware from the getgo of the relationship that Mark Purcell was one with the Aruban powers that be who were preventing justice from prevailing fo Natalee.  Dave and Robin were  aware from the getgo of the relationship of Mark Purcell's despicable internet posts undermining MB students, Dave, Beth and Natalee.  Robin and Dave were aware from the getgo of Mark Purcell's internet posts upholding the van der sloot family ... the Kalpoe family ... the Aruban investigation and ... Julia Renfro.

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #957 on: August 25, 2009, 08:01:08 PM »

Janet

Janet

Janet

I shared why I believed that Dave and Robin were a team.  Magnolia ... could you please share why you believe they were not.

Thanks

Janet

_____

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #958 on: August 25, 2009, 08:11:02 PM »

Hypothetical:

What IF Dave agreed to "end the boycott", associate with the enemy, agree to send Fred Golba to Aruba, etc. all for the promise of Aruba simply to return Natalee???
What IF it was the SM folks that foiled the plan (by exposing the hoax)??

Woud you still feel the same about Dave if this was his motive???

That makes a hell of a lot more sense to me than accusing him of taking money.

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #959 on: August 25, 2009, 08:12:22 PM »

Janet

Janet

Janet

I shared why I believed that Dave and Robin were a team.  Magnolia ... could you please share why you believe they were not.

Thanks

Janet

It is just speculation....no back-up at all.  Just my observations.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.