April 28, 2024, 10:46:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #823 8/13/09 - 9/06/09  (Read 370740 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #960 on: August 25, 2009, 08:31:12 PM »

Hypothetical:

What IF Dave agreed to "end the boycott", associate with the enemy, agree to send Fred Golba to Aruba, etc. all for the promise of Aruba simply to return Natalee???
What IF it was the SM folks that foiled the plan (by exposing the hoax)??

Woud you still feel the same about Dave if this was his motive???

That makes a hell of a lot more sense to me than accusing him of taking money.

Wreck

To date ... I have never accused Dave and Robin of receiving benefits through their relationship with Mark Purcell.  I speculated based on the fact they had hooked up with the enemy ... knowing he was the enemy.  I could not comprehend how a positive outcome could come from a relationship with the enemy.  I speculated and I still speculate that Natalee's stephmother and father were being used by the enemy to give Aruba credibility.  After all ... if Dave Holloway has a relationship with the head of the ATA/AHATA ... that branch of the Aruban government must be seeking justice for Natalee Holloway.  If Dave and Robin Holloway do not support the boycott then ...

I disagree with your "what if".  Robin and Dave's relationship with the enemy began three years ago.  The flip flopping on the boycott issue occured one year later well before the "Hoax".

Janet

+++++

Robin Holloway - June 19, 2007
The Boycott
« Today at 02:13:11 PM »

We realize some of you will not agree, but as much as we want to know what happened to Natalee, Dave and I no longer support a boycott of Aruba. We thank everyone who did so on our behalf, but it is no longer necessary to do so for Dave or me. We realize it is an individual choice, but please try to see it from our perspective. In our opinion, the boycott has caused a lot of hurt for a lot of innocent people in Aruba who do not deserve that.

MIP6 (Mark Purcell) - June 19, 2007
Re: The Boycott
« Today at 03:23:29 PM »

Dave & Robin,

I applaud you for this bold move in speaking out against a boycott of Aruba & her people.

The time is now for everyone on all forums to come together and see this for what it is, a chance to work together to find the truth to help bring Natalee home.

This is truly a turning point in opening new lines of communication among the internet families that have come together in really a single cause, Natalee, yet we have been divided for one reason or another.

As I have been in the past I will continue to be in the future here to assist if I can in finding answers to help bring Natalee home.

Thank you both for making this post to let the Internet community know that you do not support hurting or hatred in Natalee’s name.

http://blogsfornatalee.com/forum/index.php?topic=7123.0

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #961 on: August 25, 2009, 08:33:30 PM »

OK Janet, I am tired and weak and I give.....Have it your way!  Dave and Robin are an evil team,
who have conspired with the enemy for their own personel gain.

Now what?

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #962 on: August 25, 2009, 08:35:01 PM »

Hypothetical:

What IF Dave agreed to "end the boycott", associate with the enemy, agree to send Fred Golba to Aruba, etc. all for the promise of Aruba simply to return Natalee???
What IF it was the SM folks that foiled the plan (by exposing the hoax)??

Woud you still feel the same about Dave if this was his motive???

That makes a hell of a lot more sense to me than accusing him of taking money.

Wreck

To date ... I have never accused Dave and Robin of receiving benefits through their relationship with Mark Purcell.  I speculated based on the fact they had hooked up with the enemy ... knowing he was the enemy.  I could not comprehend how a positive outcome could come from a relationship with the enemy.  I speculated and I still speculate that Natalee's stephmother and father were being used by the enemy to give Aruba credibility.  After all ... if Dave Holloway has a relationship with the head of the ATA/AHATA ... that branch of the Aruban government must be seeking justice for Natalee Holloway.  If Dave and Robin Holloway do not support the boycott then ...

I disagree with your "what if".  Robin and Dave's relationship with the enemy began three years ago.  The flip flopping on the boycott issue occured one year later well before the "Hoax".

Janet

+++++

Robin Holloway - June 19, 2007
The Boycott
« Today at 02:13:11 PM »

We realize some of you will not agree, but as much as we want to know what happened to Natalee, Dave and I no longer support a boycott of Aruba. We thank everyone who did so on our behalf, but it is no longer necessary to do so for Dave or me. We realize it is an individual choice, but please try to see it from our perspective. In our opinion, the boycott has caused a lot of hurt for a lot of innocent people in Aruba who do not deserve that.

MIP6 (Mark Purcell) - June 19, 2007
Re: The Boycott
« Today at 03:23:29 PM »

Dave & Robin,

I applaud you for this bold move in speaking out against a boycott of Aruba & her people.

The time is now for everyone on all forums to come together and see this for what it is, a chance to work together to find the truth to help bring Natalee home.

This is truly a turning point in opening new lines of communication among the internet families that have come together in really a single cause, Natalee, yet we have been divided for one reason or another.

As I have been in the past I will continue to be in the future here to assist if I can in finding answers to help bring Natalee home.

Thank you both for making this post to let the Internet community know that you do not support hurting or hatred in Natalee’s name.

http://blogsfornatalee.com/forum/index.php?topic=7123.0

You see, that is the point here -- no matter what we provide as "back-up" -- we are all still just speculating. Until you can get in Dave's mind -- it is just an educated guess.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #963 on: August 25, 2009, 08:55:35 PM »

OK Janet, I am tired and weak and I give.....Have it your way!  Dave and Robin are an evil team,

Now what?

Magnolia

I do not mind if you and many on this forum stick to the speculative position that Robin is a controlling and manipulative b---- who forces her will on poor Dave in regards to the Mark Purcell relationship.

However ... allow me to have my speculations ... speculations that imply Dave and Robin are a team in regards to their underlying motivation for their three year relationship with the enemy.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #964 on: August 25, 2009, 09:04:03 PM »

I must have hit a nerve last night, now if I could figure out what one it was. This is what was posted on my Twitter page today.

lalasmomHey Suzy! Do you not want to talk tonight? Looking for SuzyQ.
about 1 hour ago from web   

lalasmomYoo hoo! SuzyQ, I am looking for you...are you there?about 2 hours ago from web

lalasmomOh Suzy where are you?about 2 hours ago from web

2 4 1
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #965 on: August 25, 2009, 09:07:58 PM »

I sure hope Robots returns again!!!  No one (with the exception of Texasmom and Mags) will discuss the absence of Red in the Natalee forum?!? 

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #966 on: August 25, 2009, 09:09:37 PM »

I sure hope Robots returns again!!!  No one (with the exception of Texasmom and Mags) will discuss the absence of Red in the Natalee forum?!? 

Where is Mrs Red?

I do not believe she has posted for ages.

Janet

_____

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #967 on: August 25, 2009, 09:10:53 PM »

I must have hit a nerve last night, now if I could figure out what one it was. This is what was posted on my Twitter page today.

lalasmomHey Suzy! Do you not want to talk tonight? Looking for SuzyQ.
about 1 hour ago from web   

lalasmomYoo hoo! SuzyQ, I am looking for you...are you there?about 2 hours ago from web

lalasmomOh Suzy where are you?about 2 hours ago from web

SuzieQ, you're very popular 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #968 on: August 25, 2009, 09:15:23 PM »

Red is very busy with his real work.  He posts on the front page of SM, the Missing & Exploited and does alot behind the sceens in various cases.  The Natalee Holloway case has had to take a back seat to cases like Haleigh Cummings, Lindsey Baum and other cases where there is still an outside chance the MP will be found alive.  Even so, Red doesn't do alot of posting in the forum, he just doesn't have the time. 
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #969 on: August 25, 2009, 09:17:22 PM »

Now what?

Magnolia

I do not mind if you and many on this forum stick to the speculative position that Robin is a controlling and manipulative b---- who forces her will on poor Dave in regards to the Mark Purcell relationship.

However ... allow me to have my speculations ... speculations that imply Dave and Robin are a team in regards to their underlying motivation for their three year relationship with the enemy.
Janet

Keep in mind that Lalasmom emailed Dave begging him to listen to Capslockwizard, then Dave started communicating with Capslockwizard. He may have done that to rule out any and every tip. I know more then once I was brought in to check into tips that Dave Holloway received and made sure he knew the hoax's that were being given to him.

To: capslockwizard@hotxxxx
Subject: RE: Nathalee possible buried place
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2008 21:53:34 +0000

As far as the Pond Hoax, Dave was NOT given the pond scan photos to my knowledge. I sat and watched as everyone when Fred Goldba and his dog Rhino arrived in Aruba for the pond search. I watched because I knew what the other 'Freebirds' knew, we were in possession of the pond scan that never revealed any human remains or evidence in that pond. I waited and watched until I was given the go-ahead to post the pond scan photos.

Dave Holloway is a former navy seal. I think the man is suppose to know his nuts and bolts.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #970 on: August 25, 2009, 09:20:21 PM »

Now what?

Take it easy Miss Magnolia. It takes time to recover from that surgery. Each week you'll feel stronger and stronger, but
take your time.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #971 on: August 25, 2009, 09:20:40 PM »

Also, SuzieQ, wasn't it you that brought forward AG's twitter account and noticed her friends?  I believe BTgirl and Lala's were both friends of AG, so maybe that's why the interrest?
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #972 on: August 25, 2009, 09:21:25 PM »

Red is very busy with his real work.  He posts on the front page of SM, the Missing & Exploited and does alot behind the sceens in various cases.  The Natalee Holloway case has had to take a back seat to cases like Haleigh Cummings, Lindsey Baum and other cases where there is still an outside chance the MP will be found alive.  Even so, Red doesn't do alot of posting in the forum, he just doesn't have the time. 

Well, tel him we miss him.

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #973 on: August 25, 2009, 09:21:42 PM »

I realize that -- but it still concerns me. Sometimes I think it is because he knows things are brewing and he "can't" talk about it. Other times I think it is because NOTHING is happening behind the scenes. I am concerned about TES canceling the "fundraiser" (the one Beth was supposed to be at) the day of the benefit. I wish that Red would simply update us every once in awhile - that is all.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #974 on: August 25, 2009, 09:22:19 PM »

Janet,
How do you KNOW that Dave and Robin have received a "compliation" of Mark Purcell's posts?

I can testify that is the truth. I know for a fact that they were given the information by other sources

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #975 on: August 25, 2009, 09:22:37 PM »

Well, tel him we miss him.

I will Magnolia and I'll try and get him to stop by the NH thread as time allows. 
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #976 on: August 25, 2009, 09:23:52 PM »

Now what?

Take it easy Miss Magnolia. It takes time to recover from that surgery. Each week you'll feel stronger and stronger, but
take your time.

Thank you....you wonderful frog!

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #977 on: August 25, 2009, 09:24:27 PM »

Janet,
How do you KNOW that Dave and Robin have received a "compliation" "compilation"of Mark Purcell's posts?

I think that she sent them each a compilation to their respective e-mail address.  She has stated that previously,
I believe.  Robin sent a short reply.  Dave did not.
I had not heard that! What did Robin reply???

I can testify to the fact that Robin replied she "did not believe it"
(from my sources. I never cared what Reality or Purcell said/posted. I was busy with other issues, but there were a number of women and men who did know about them and informed Beth and Robin.)
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #978 on: August 25, 2009, 09:26:41 PM »

I would be willing to bet that Robin made the reply from Dave's e-mail and Dave never saw it.

I think she is selective in what she allows him to see.

That could be truth, I wouldn't know. BUT I can testify to the fact that I know Dave Holloway replied to me and received the information about the trap/cage.

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #979 on: August 25, 2009, 09:27:12 PM »

Janet,
How do you KNOW that Dave and Robin have received a "compliation" "compilation"of Mark Purcell's posts?

I think that she sent them each a compilation to their respective e-mail address.  She has stated that previously,
I believe.  Robin sent a short reply.  Dave did not.
I had not heard that! What did Robin reply???

I can testify to the fact that Robin replied she "did not believe it"
(from my sources. I never cared what Reality or Purcell said/posted. I was busy with other issues, but there were a number of women and men who did know about them and informed Beth and Robin.)
Kermit,
I don't know how far you are caught up -- but what do you think about Dave's behavior?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.