April 27, 2024, 07:16:46 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #823 8/13/09 - 9/06/09  (Read 370644 times)
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #980 on: August 25, 2009, 09:28:52 PM »

We all know that Aruba is unwilling to prosecute or possibly return anything of Natalee.  They wouldn't be able to buy me with any amount of money.  I could never live with myself if I agreed to terms like this.  I rather be poor and live with a clear conscience.

....because you have integrity and honor. Many American's and Aruban's living there do not
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #981 on: August 25, 2009, 09:34:26 PM »

Janet,
How do you KNOW that Dave and Robin have received a "compliation" "compilation"of Mark Purcell's posts?

I think that she sent them each a compilation to their respective e-mail address.  She has stated that previously,
I believe.  Robin sent a short reply.  Dave did not.
I had not heard that! What did Robin reply???

I can testify to the fact that Robin replied she "did not believe it"
(from my sources. I never cared what Reality or Purcell said/posted. I was busy with other issues, but there were a number of women and men who did know about them and informed Beth and Robin.)
Kermit,
I don't know how far you are caught up -- but what do you think about Dave's behavior?

I'm not caught up & I am not sure what the disagreements are. I can only attest to what I know personally. I have heard things about the couple, but I will not attest to anything that is hearsay.

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #982 on: August 25, 2009, 09:35:30 PM »

I am sitting this one out as I don't have much to add.  I respect each and every persons opinion here.  All I will say is I will never believe Dave had anything but his great desire to recover his baby's body and bring her home.  That much I know.  As for Robin, I cannot say much about her.  I have an email from Robin and she is (to me) a BITCH.  Sorry.  But she is not a nice woman.  I did nothing but she called me out for it.  I lost ALL respect for her at that moment.  I can picture her being vindictive and after so long and no Natalee I can see her wanting her family life back to normal.  Let's face it, most marriages fall apart after the lose of a child (even if it isn't your flesh and blood).  Just look at Beth and Jug.  Robin had to fight to keep Dave.  He has two little girls who need his attention.  But never would I believe he would brush Natalee aside.  His desire/hope was to bring her home.  He will probably never be able to.  It is going on 5 years.  Chances are slim she will ever be back home to rest.  But I believe Dave would go to the ends of the earth to find her and bring her home.  Unfortunately, evil exists and it exists BIG time on Aruba and certain players in all this will take complete advantage of Dave knowing he would do anything for Natalee.  All the while what do they do?  They sit and laugh and degrade Natalee and her mother.  AND they make a complete fool of Dave. JMO 

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #983 on: August 25, 2009, 09:36:02 PM »

Janet,
How do you KNOW that Dave and Robin have received a "compliation" "compilation"of Mark Purcell's posts?

I think that she sent them each a compilation to their respective e-mail address.  She has stated that previously,
I believe.  Robin sent a short reply.  Dave did not.
I had not heard that! What did Robin reply???

I can testify to the fact that Robin replied she "did not believe it"
(from my sources. I never cared what Reality or Purcell said/posted. I was busy with other issues, but there were a number of women and men who did know about them and informed Beth and Robin.)
Kermit,
I don't know how far you are caught up -- but what do you think about Dave's behavior?

I'm not caught up & I am not sure what the disagreements are. I can only attest to what I know personally. I have heard things about the couple, but I will not attest to anything that is hearsay.

After you get caught up -- I would appreciate your input!  an angelic monkey

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #984 on: August 25, 2009, 09:39:47 PM »

Janet,
How do you KNOW that Dave and Robin have received a "compliation" of Mark Purcell's posts?

Wreck

Immediately following Robin Holloway's enfamous post to BFN .... I sent a compilation of Reality, Purcell and Ramm's past posts ... past posts that reflected an Aruban agenda ... to both Robin and Dave care of their respective email addresses.  I felt certain that Natalee's stepmother and father were being deceived and they did not have a clue.

I received a response from Robin.  She was very polite.  She articulated her words very well.  Robin implied that dwelling on the negative was not going to bring about justice for Natalee.  Not exactly her words but ... same implication.  I was so frustrated.  I could not comprehend her response.  If I thought for one minute I was going to earn some Brownie badges with Natalee's family ... I was soooo wrong.

Wreck ... that was three years ago.  There is no way that a stepmother and father who embarked on a mission to replace the Aruban investigative team ... there is no way that a father would authored a book entitled CORRUPTION IN PARADISE ... could be deceived.  There is something more ... so much more behind the flip flop.

Dave is not weak but if he was ... that is no defense ... no excuse..  For crying out loud ... justice for his precious daughter is where it is at.  He should be willing to fight the demons of H--- for the truth encompassing the morning of May 30, 2005 ... not bow to the enemy who only objective is preventing justice from prevailing.

IMO

Janet

BUMPED

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #985 on: August 25, 2009, 09:42:38 PM »

What do I think of Dave's behavior? Regarding what?

SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #986 on: August 25, 2009, 09:43:07 PM »

Also, SuzieQ, wasn't it you that brought forward AG's twitter account and noticed her friends?  I believe BTgirl and Lala's were both friends of AG, so maybe that's why the interrest?

It was, I just wonder what has Lala's panties in a bunch? It surely wasn't because I posted Arubagirl's Twitter page. She even has her blog site posted on her page, so I would think she would want followers.

2 4 1
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #987 on: August 25, 2009, 09:45:38 PM »

Janet,
How do you KNOW that Dave and Robin have received a "compliation" of Mark Purcell's posts?

Wreck

Immediately following Robin Holloway's enfamous post to BFN .... I sent a compilation of Reality, Purcell and Ramm's past posts ... past posts that reflected an Aruban agenda ... to both Robin and Dave care of their respective email addresses.  I felt certain that Natalee's stepmother and father were being deceived and they did not have a clue.

I received a response from Robin.  She was very polite.  She articulated her words very well.  Robin implied that dwelling on the negative was not going to bring about justice for Natalee.  Not exactly her words but ... same implication.  I was so frustrated.  I could not comprehend her response.  If I thought for one minute I was going to earn some Brownie badges with Natalee's family ... I was soooo wrong.

Wreck ... that was three years ago.  There is no way that a stepmother and father who embarked on a mission to replace the Aruban investigative team ... there is no way that a father would authored a book entitled CORRUPTION IN PARADISE ... could be deceived.  There is something more ... so much more behind the flip flop.

Dave is not weak but if he was ... that is no defense ... no excuse..  For crying out loud ... justice for his precious daughter is where it is at.  He should be willing to fight the demons of H--- for the truth encompassing the morning of May 30, 2005 ... not bow to the enemy who only objective is preventing justice from prevailing.

IMO

Janet

BUMPED

I have to admit Janet, that I forgot about Dave being an ex-Navy Seal. It kind of shoots my "Southern Gentleman" theory out the window. It makes his behavior all the more puzzeling.

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #988 on: August 25, 2009, 09:47:29 PM »

Janet is contending that Dave and Robin are one in heart about trusting Mark Purcell and that Dave has "sold out" Natalee.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #989 on: August 25, 2009, 09:50:46 PM »

I am sitting this one out as I don't have much to add.  I respect each and every persons opinion here.  All I will say is I will never believe Dave had anything but his great desire to recover his baby's body and bring her home.  That much I know.  As for Robin, I cannot say much about her.  I have an email from Robin and she is (to me) a BITCH.  Sorry.  But she is not a nice woman.  I did nothing but she called me out for it.  I lost ALL respect for her at that moment.  I can picture her being vindictive and after so long and no Natalee I can see her wanting her family life back to normal.  Let's face it, most marriages fall apart after the lose of a child (even if it isn't your flesh and blood).  Just look at Beth and Jug.  Robin had to fight to keep Dave.  He has two little girls who need his attention.  But never would I believe he would brush Natalee aside.  His desire/hope was to bring her home.  He will probably never be able to.  It is going on 5 years.  Chances are slim she will ever be back home to rest.  But I believe Dave would go to the ends of the earth to find her and bring her home.  Unfortunately, evil exists and it exists BIG time on Aruba and certain players in all this will take complete advantage of Dave knowing he would do anything for Natalee.  All the while what do they do?  They sit and laugh and degrade Natalee and her mother.  AND they make a complete fool of Dave. JMO 

I agree with all of the above.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #990 on: August 25, 2009, 09:51:52 PM »

To:   "Kermit" <EDITED BY ME>
Subject:   Re: Hi
Date:   Wed, 8 Mar 2006 17:39:18 -0600
Keep this to yourself. Bamalady is the one that told Robin there was a 39th video and it showed all that.

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #991 on: August 25, 2009, 09:56:26 PM »

Keep this to yourself. Bamalady is the one that told Robin there was a 39th video and it showed all that.

Is Bamalady Lalas?

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #992 on: August 25, 2009, 09:58:10 PM »

O.K. what is the "39th video"?  Thanks.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #993 on: August 25, 2009, 09:59:36 PM »

Yeah, I missed the context here as well! 

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #994 on: August 25, 2009, 09:59:47 PM »

Janet is contending that Dave and Robin are one in heart about trusting Mark Purcell and that Dave has "sold out" Natalee.

Well I can see how Janet would feel that way. It's not all black and white though.
As I said, I can only testify to what I know as fact. Dave has had people search out each tip he is given.
Mark Purcell told them that Natalee is still alive. So, as parents they cling to that hope I would venture to guess.
Does Dave do things right all the time? Not in my personal opinion.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #995 on: August 25, 2009, 10:00:39 PM »

They are talking about the Aru-bay videos.

Bamalady told Robin Holloway there is a 39th Aru-bay video in which Natalee is seen on it.

Agraria
Scared Monkey

« Reply #996 on: August 25, 2009, 10:02:04 PM »

Kermit,

Just my question, too. I was searching for the "39th video" and could find nothing...

Just wondering now...

Thanks,

Tricia an angelic monkey
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #997 on: August 25, 2009, 10:05:07 PM »

Email sent to someone from Robin Holloway regarding JennyM posting at RU. It gives insight into a person's behavior I think.

I posted out of anger, but still am glad I did.  I have had more than enough of her.  If  I at least hit a nerve with her and made her mad, it was worth it.  Thanks for taking up for me.  I'm not going to post there anymore, but because I did, we were able to find out who she really is and she will be taken care of by the folks in Charlotte.

Robin
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #998 on: August 25, 2009, 10:06:50 PM »

They are talking about the Aru-bay videos. According to Bamalady the 39th video showed Natalee on it. She told Robin Holloway that.
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #999 on: August 25, 2009, 10:08:51 PM »

They are talking about the Aru-bay videos.

Bamalady told Robin Holloway there is a 39th Aru-bay video in which Natalee is seen on it.

O.K. that's what I thought but I didn't remember it being the 39th video though.  Also, before those tapes were taken down I DID see the video but it disappeared to fast and I didn't think about copying it at the time because I was just learning Aruba's way in making stuff "disappear".  It seems to me that it was Rob or Easywriter who brought it to our attention and I looked and then poofh it was gone.  The best I can remember it was a white coroner truck and you could see a body being wrapped up and loaded into that van.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.