April 23, 2024, 04:46:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #823 8/13/09 - 9/06/09  (Read 370336 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #900 on: August 25, 2009, 12:55:21 PM »

What changed?  Do we give Congressman Spencer Bachus a pass?  Do we speculate that he has a strategic plan to appease the Arubans and ultimately bring about justice for Natalee Holloway?

Janet

++++++

PRIOR TO THE MEETING WITH THOSE WITH AN ARUBAN AGENDA

Birmingham News -  June 5, 2005

U.S. Rep. Spencer Bachus, R-Vestavia Hills, said Saturday there were circumstances surrounding Holloway's disappearance that warranted the FBI being heavily involved. He declined to give details.

"The circumstances were disturbing," said Bachus, who formally requested the FBI's involvement. "I can't get into it, but it's something the family is aware of. There was an immediate recognition that this was not simply a teen who wandered off

FOLLOWING THE MEETING WITH THOSE WITH AN ARUBAN AGENDA

CBS News - December 16, 2005

(AP) Rep. Spencer Bachus said he came away from a Friday meeting with Aruban officials with the sense that they plan to vigorously pursue leads in the disappearance of American student Natalee Holloway.

Bachus, R-Ala., whose district includes Mountain Brook, where Holloway is from, divulged little about the substance of the meeting, saying only it was a "frank and open discussion" and that Aruban authorities have devoted "tremendous resources" to the case.

"Their intention going forward ... is not to shut this case down, but to continue to pursue it vigorously," Bachus told reporters. "They do not consider it a closed case nor do they consider that they have a dead end. They continue to develop information and pursue leads."

Bachus and Alabama officials would not comment on exactly what Richardson, Aruban police analyst Renato Emerencia and Aruban attorney Arlene Ellis Schipper told them about

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2005/12/16/politics/main1134653.shtml

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #901 on: August 25, 2009, 01:13:09 PM »

What is it Janet?  What is behind the flip-flop?  I can see why Robin would flip-flop,
but I can think of no reason for Dave to do so.
You will have to tell us.

Magnolia

Nothing new I reveal would convince you or others that Dave Holloway is one with his wife in regards to the reasons behind the the ongoing Mark Purcell connection.  Robin Holloway will alway be the manipulator and ... Dave Holloway is the manipulated.  Poor Dave has no will of his own.

Think about it.

Prior to the Mark Purcell connection Robin and Dave were a team along with Beth and Jug ... fighting the powers that be in Aruba to replace the investigative team that they perceived as not having justice for Natalee as an objective.

Then Mark Purcell happened.  Nothing will convince me that Dave Holloway is not one with his wife in regards to this ongoing ... three year ... relationship.

Only two month prior to that enfamous Robin post at BFN upholding the three trolls with an Aruban agenda ... Robin Holloway could have been consider a Monkey when her perception of the dynamics encompassing her stepdaughters disappearance is considered.  Then the Mark Purcell connection happen.  The words within the cover of CORRUPTION IN PARADISE implies Dave Holloway could have been a Monkey.  Then the Mark Purcell connection happened.

Magnolia ... In his/her quest to expose the corrupt investigation that was preventing justice from prevailing for Natalee Holloway ...there is not one Monkey on this forum who would have hooked up with Mark Purcell in pursuance of that quest.

Why do you think Dave and Robin Holloway flip flopped?  Why do you think Congressman Spencer Bachus flip flopped in what he had perceived as a corrupt Aruban investigation?

Janet

+++++

ROBIN HOLLOWAY - PRIOR TO THE MARK PURCELL CONNECTION

'Scarborough Country' - March 24, 2006

ROBIN HOLLOWAY, NATALEE HOLLOWAY'S STEPMOTHER: If she was drugged, it was because of the last drink Joran gave her, either compliments of Joran or the bartender.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/11994147/

FOX News - August 26, 2005

The brothers were first arrested on June 9 along with Joran van der Sloot (search), 18, who authorities have identified as a suspect in the case though no charges have been filed.

"We haven't been told why, but I think it's obvious," Natalee's stepmother, Robin Holloway, said by phone from Meridian, Miss.  We've known all along they all had something to do with Natalee's disappearance."

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,166995,00.html

CBS News - June 17, 2005

"I don't think they're going to find Natalee until these [first] three guys talk," said Robin Holloway.  "They know they were the last ones to see her. And I firmly believe in my heart they know where Natalee is and just please tell us.  They hold the answer."

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2005/06/17/earlyshow/main702639.shtml

I will be the first to admit that I have no idea what Dave could be thinking by associating with the likes of Mark Purcell
and Julia Renfro. 
At one time I thought it was the old "keep your enemies closer" theory, but I gave up on that idea long ago.
I do think Dave is a weak man.  Maybe I should say he is not strong willed like Beth is.  There are many Southern men like Dave.
It is a trait found more in the South, I believe....a good ole boy who just goes with the flow.  I think that is how he ended up with Robin and Beth got full custody of the children.  He just doesn't like to make waves.  I do believe that Dave has enough character that he could not be bought.....at least where Natalee is concerned.
Spencer Bachus on the other hand could be bought for a shilling.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #902 on: August 25, 2009, 01:22:55 PM »

What is it Janet?  What is behind the flip-flop?  I can see why Robin would flip-flop,
but I can think of no reason for Dave to do so.
You will have to tell us.

Magnolia

Nothing new I reveal would convince you or others that Dave Holloway is one with his wife in regards to the reasons behind the the ongoing Mark Purcell connection.  Robin Holloway will alway be the manipulator and ... Dave Holloway is the manipulated.  Poor Dave has no will of his own.

Think about it.

Prior to the Mark Purcell connection Robin and Dave were a team along with Beth and Jug ... fighting the powers that be in Aruba to replace the investigative team that they perceived as not having justice for Natalee as an objective.

Then Mark Purcell happened.  Nothing will convince me that Dave Holloway is not one with his wife in regards to this ongoing ... three year ... relationship.

Only two month prior to that enfamous Robin post at BFN upholding the three trolls with an Aruban agenda ... Robin Holloway could have been consider a Monkey when her perception of the dynamics encompassing her stepdaughters disappearance is considered.  Then the Mark Purcell connection happen.  The words within the cover of CORRUPTION IN PARADISE implies Dave Holloway could have been a Monkey.  Then the Mark Purcell connection happened.

Magnolia ... In his/her quest to expose the corrupt investigation that was preventing justice from prevailing for Natalee Holloway ...there is not one Monkey on this forum who would have hooked up with Mark Purcell in pursuance of that quest.

Why do you think Dave and Robin Holloway flip flopped?  Why do you think Congressman Spencer Bachus flip flopped in what he had perceived as a corrupt Aruban investigation?

Janet

+++++

ROBIN HOLLOWAY - PRIOR TO THE MARK PURCELL CONNECTION

'Scarborough Country' - March 24, 2006

ROBIN HOLLOWAY, NATALEE HOLLOWAY'S STEPMOTHER: If she was drugged, it was because of the last drink Joran gave her, either compliments of Joran or the bartender.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/11994147/

FOX News - August 26, 2005

The brothers were first arrested on June 9 along with Joran van der Sloot (search), 18, who authorities have identified as a suspect in the case though no charges have been filed.

"We haven't been told why, but I think it's obvious," Natalee's stepmother, Robin Holloway, said by phone from Meridian, Miss.  We've known all along they all had something to do with Natalee's disappearance."

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,166995,00.html

CBS News - June 17, 2005

"I don't think they're going to find Natalee until these [first] three guys talk," said Robin Holloway.  "They know they were the last ones to see her. And I firmly believe in my heart they know where Natalee is and just please tell us.  They hold the answer."

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2005/06/17/earlyshow/main702639.shtml

I will be the first to admit that I have no idea what Dave could be thinking by associating with the likes of Mark Purcell
and Julia Renfro. 
At one time I thought it was the old "keep your enemies closer" theory, but I gave up on that idea long ago.
I do think Dave is a weak man.  Maybe I should say he is not strong willed like Beth is.  There are many Southern men like Dave.
It is a trait found more in the South, I believe....a good ole boy who just goes with the flow.  I think that is how he ended up with Robin and Beth got full custody of the children.  He just doesn't like to make waves.  I do believe that Dave has enough character that he could not be bought.....at least where Natalee is concerned.
Maybe "deep South" men fall into that category -- I just don't see too many Texans or Oklahomans that fall into that caregory. But I agree, I think Dave got weak -- he did not strike me that way at first.

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #903 on: August 25, 2009, 01:34:07 PM »

I think you are right , Wreck.  It is a Deep South thing.  Alabama, Mississippi, South Georgia and South Carolina
more than else where.

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #904 on: August 25, 2009, 01:39:54 PM »

I think you are right , Wreck.  It is a Deep South thing.  Alabama, Mississippi, South Georgia and South Carolina
more than else where.
I think I see it in Arkansas as well. I think it is more along the lines of being a "Southern Gentleman". I am not trying to offend -- it is just the way many are raised. Having traveled extensively all across this country -- you just kind of pick-up on these traits.

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #905 on: August 25, 2009, 01:43:24 PM »

more than else where.
I think I see it in Arkansas as well. I think it is more along the lines of being a "Southern Gentleman". I am not trying to offend -- it is just the way many are raised. Having traveled extensively all across this country -- you just kind of pick-up on these traits.

I have several cousins that are very much like Dave......even my brother.  It is the way they are raised.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #906 on: August 25, 2009, 01:52:13 PM »

and Julia Renfro. 

Magnolia

Unless you know Dave Holloway and … even then … you have no idea whether a betrayal on his part has a price.  IMO … logic dictates that Dave has not betrayed Natalee for the past three years by associating with a man who had despicably and openly bash him, his daughter and her mother and has upheld the suspects and their families …. without a price attached.

Dave Holloway maybe be Natalee's father but he is not a saint.  IMO … he lack integrity.  Think about it.  He betrayal Beth for a price … the woman who he had stood before God and promised to love and honor for the rest of his life .  Dave Holloway betrayed Matt and Natalee when he broke that promise to their mother.  Obviously … Robin was worth the betrayal.  Obviously ... Dave is not above betrayal.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #907 on: August 25, 2009, 02:04:46 PM »

Janet,
I do not know Dave Holloway nor have I ever even sent him an e-mail.

it is just my opinion that he would not sell Natalee (or her remains) to the highest Aruban bidder.
Maybe I am totally wrong.  I have no proof.  He did give her up for Robin.

I think Robin would make a deal with the Devil himself.

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #908 on: August 25, 2009, 02:09:44 PM »

Speaking of being bought.

Here is yet one more who spouted off on behalf of Aruba - and it appears Mr Cohen had a vested interest all along.

http://www.arubachamber.com/registry/registry_result.afp?KeyValue=21332

Appearing in the Trade Register of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry in ARUBA since 8 JANUARY 1997 under serial number 21371.0 is the company with the tradename:

COOPERATIEVE VERENIGING MARRIOTT VACATION CLUB INTERNATIONAL OF ARUBA

Business address   L.G. SMITH BLVD. 101, NOORD
Legal form    COOPERATIVE SOCIETY
Name of the   COOPERATIEVE VERENIGING MARRIOTT VACATION CLUB INTERNATIONAL OF ARUBA
company/foundation/association:   
Statutory seat    ARUBA
Date of   8 JANUARY 1997
incorporation/commencement:   

BOARD MEMBERS/AUTHORIZED PERSONS

COHEN, ALLAN STEVEN;
Residing in    9613 ELDWICK WAY , POTOMAC, MD 20854, U.S.A.
Born in    U.S.A., CONNECTICUT on 9 AUGUST 1944
Nationality    AMERICAN
Position    PRESIDENT
Effective    23 FEBRUARY 2004

Authority    RESTRICTED

REILLY, MICHAEL JOSEPH;
Residing in    8500 COSTA VERDE DRIVE MYRTLE BEACH, 29572 SC, U.S.A.
Born in    U.S.A., NEW YORK on 12 JANUARY 1947
Nationality    AMERICAN
Position    VICE-PRESIDENT
Effective    5 OCTOBER 2006
Authority    RESTRICTED

KNOX, FRANK RIVIERE;
Residing in    1940 DUGAN DRIVE CHARLOTTE, NC 28270, U.S.A.
Born in    U.S.A., TENNESSEE on 30 JUNE 1950
Nationality    AMERICAN
Position    SECRETARY/TREASURER
Effective    5 OCTOBER 2006
Authority    RESTRICTED

OBJECTIVE(S) OF THE COMPANY

TO PROMOTE THE MATERIAL INTERESTS OF ITS MEMBERS BY PROVIDING THEM RESORT-ACCOMODATIONS: AS FAR AS THE A-MEMBER IS CONCERNED DURING THE A-MEMBER/ USAGE PERIOD IN ARUBA OR ELSEWHERE AND BY PROVIDING COMMERCIAL WORKING-SPACES AS FAR AS THE B-MEMBER IS CONCERNED DURING THE B-MEMBER/USAGE PERIOD.
TO PROMOTE THIS PURPOSE THE ASSOCIATION CAN ON ITS OWN DISCRETION TAKE THE NECESSARY RESPECTED LEGAL STRIDES, INCLUDING TO ACQUIRE PRACTICAL THANWELL PERSONAL RIGHTS, SUCH IN REFERENCE TO THE USAGE OF UNITS AND RECREATION- AND OTHER JOINT FACILITIES OF THE RESORT, WHICH IS CREATED BY THE DEVELOPER, DEVELOPED AND BUILT.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #909 on: August 25, 2009, 02:12:18 PM »

Magnolia

Dave did not lay down and play dead in regards to the the custody of Matt and Natalee ... he did make waves.  However ... it was Beth who the court sided with.

I have posted quote after quote after quote from CORRUPTION IN PARADISE that show that Dave Holloway has a mind of his own and ... prior to the Mark Purcell connection travelled his how path to pursue justice when he realized that the powers that be in Aruba were preventing justice form prevailing.

Janet

++++

Page 3:
  Natalee was three years old and Matt was one when we left Memphis and moved the family to Clinton, Mississippi.  Dave and I divorced shortly thereafter.  It was a long arduous battle: but I was finally awarded sole custody of both children.

_____

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #910 on: August 25, 2009, 02:27:10 PM »

Anyone want to write to Detective Roy Tromp asking him WHY he failed to follow up on what he saw as evidence against J2K and Paulus during his investigation? 

http://www.arubachamber.com/registry/registry_result.afp?KeyValue=27741
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #911 on: August 25, 2009, 02:29:20 PM »

Dave has a mind of his own.  He is not a wuss.

Janet

++++++

Corruption in Paradise - Dave Holloway

Page 13:
  Incredibly, the police did not feel there was a need to search for Natalee. …  There I was in Aruba, a strange place, searching for my little girl, not knowing where she was, how she was, or what had happened to her.  As I reflected on what the police had told me, I realized that they were trying to use the most innocent details to creat a motive for Natalee to have voluntarily disappeared ….

Natalee had disappeared, leaving every one of her possessions, including her passport, behind in a hotel room.  Their hypothesis simply does not make sense …

From my first day on the island, I realized that I could not rely on the police to find my daughter.  If they refused to search, we would organize and do it ourselves.

_____

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #912 on: August 25, 2009, 02:32:31 PM »

Anyone want to write to Detective Roy Tromp asking him WHY he failed to follow up on what he saw as evidence against J2K and Paulus during his investigation? 

Runnin around the field catchin flies!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #913 on: August 25, 2009, 02:39:44 PM »

Aug 5, 2005 5:34 pm US/Eastern Judge Wants Aruba Witness In Court
Testimony Could Show Suspect's Statements Are Contradictory

ORANJESTAD, Aruba (CBS) ―  A judge has asked for sworn testimony from a man who claims he saw a suspect in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway driving with two friends on the night the U.S. teenager was last seen in public, the lead investigator in the case said Friday.

Authorities believe the testimony will support allegations that the suspect, Joran van der Sloot, has given contradictory statements about Holloway's disappearance two months ago, said Lt. Roy Tromp.

"The judge wants to hear his statement, take it under oath. Then the prosecution can use it," Tromp told The Associated Press.

Separately, a judge was expected to rule Friday on a petition by the defense to prohibit Aruban authorities from sharing information with the FBI, which gained access to material about the case at the urging of the island's prime minister.

It was not known when the potential witness, whose name has not been disclosed, would appear before the judge. The hearing would not be open to the public.

The investigator said the man told police that he saw van der Sloot, who is in police custody, driving near a pond by the Marriott Hotel around 2:30 a.m. on May 30, and that at the time he was with two Surinamese brothers who were detained and later released.

The account is significant because van der Sloot told authorities that he was already at home by 2:30 a.m. and that he had left the missing teen, unharmed, at a beach near the Marriott.

Based on the witness account, police partially drained the pond but found no evidence.

Another alleged witness, who claimed he saw men dumping a woman's body at a landfill on the Dutch Caribbean island, will not testify because authorities do not believe him.

"We've checked it out a few times and don't think the account is credible," Tromp said.

Holloway was last seen leaving a nightclub with van der Sloot and the two brothers on the final night of a high school graduation trip with 124 classmates to Aruba. Authorities and volunteers have made extensive searches of the island but found no trace of the missing teen.

CBS News Correspondent Mike Kirsch reports that Holloway's mother, Beth Holloway Twitty, remains steadfast in her belief that suspect Joran van der Sloot and his two friends, Deepak and Satish Kalpoe, know more than they're telling about the disappearance of her daughter.

"I don't know if they killed her. I don't know if they traded her. I don't know. I don't have any idea," she told Kirsch.

Although, it's been widely established that Natalee willingly left the nightclub with van der Sloot and the Kalpoe brothers, Kirsch reports that Twitty now says she thinks her daughter was tricked.

Tromp said investigators believe van der Sloot, who turns 18 on Saturday, is the prime suspect and that he had some assistance from his father, Paul, an apprentice judge on the island.

"We believe something went wrong with the girl, and the first person you are going to call is your daddy," said Tromp. "In this case, daddy would know exactly what to do."

Tromp, who declined to provide details about exactly what investigators believe happened to Holloway, said that Paul van der Sloot has also changed his account the night Holloway vanished.

"Why should you do that if you are telling the truth?" he said.

Paul van der Sloot, 52, was detained in June but released four days later. He has denied any involvement in the disappearance and has declined repeated requests for interviews.

http://wcbstv.com/topstories/Aruba.Natalee.Holloway.2.256295.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #914 on: August 25, 2009, 02:51:37 PM »

I have tested the waters on this forum and ... have come to the conclusion that any backup I post that Dave Holloway does have a will of his own ... does have a mind of his own ... will be disregarded.  He will forever be regarded as being under the control of a manipulative wife and has no choice but to follow Robin's chosen path with her in the lead ... a path that conforms with Mark Purcell's Aruban agenda.  Poor Dave.

Janet

_____

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #915 on: August 25, 2009, 02:58:43 PM »

I have tested the waters on this forum and ... have come to the conclusion that any backup I post that Dave Holloway does have a will of his own ... does have a mind of his own ... will be disregarded.  He will forever be regarded as being under the control of a manipulative wife and has no choice but to follow Robin's chosen path with her in the lead ... a path that conforms with Mark Purcell's Aruban agenda.  Poor Dave.

Janet
I respect your opinion..... we just come to different interpretations of the dynamics here. You see Dave as corrupt -- I see him as weak, maipulated and tired of fighting. -JMO

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #916 on: August 25, 2009, 02:59:48 PM »

"manipulated"

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #917 on: August 25, 2009, 03:06:19 PM »

The very dynamics of an arduous custody battle with Beth sets up animosity with her. Dave made it clear from the start that he did not approve of Beth letting Natalee go to Aruba in the first place. I don't think it took much prodding from Robin to fuel that animosity. If Mark Purcell was "praising dave" and ripping Beth, I could see Dave succombing to that propaganda.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #918 on: August 25, 2009, 03:13:08 PM »

Janet
I respect your opinion..... we just come to different interpretations of the dynamics here. You see Dave as corrupt -- I see him as weak, maipulated and tired of fighting. -JMO

I have my reasons for seeing it different from you Wreck.

However ... either way ... Dave has to take personal responsibility for betraying his daughter in regards to his associations with both Mark Purcell and John Silvetti.  He has received and read the compilation of Mark's own words and Kyle's own words.

In over four years I have not given a pass to anybody for any reason who is betraying Natalee Holloway.  I have not given a pass to anybody for any reason who has prevented justice from prevailing for Natalee Holloway.

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #919 on: August 25, 2009, 03:28:43 PM »

The very dynamics of an arduous custody battle with Beth sets up animosity with her. Dave made it clear from the start that he did not approve of Beth letting Natalee go to Aruba in the first place. I don't think it took much prodding from Robin to fuel that animosity. If Mark Purcell was "praising dave" and ripping Beth, I could see Dave succombing to that propaganda.

Praising Dave?

Not only did Mark Purcell despicably undermind Dave ... undermind Beth ... he mocked Natalee ... Dave's daughter.

I feel like I am in a twilight zone. Poor Dave Holloway is untouchable.  His every action of betrayal is justified.  No personal responsibility.

Janet

+++++++

MARK PURCELL

Doc Holladay PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 10:44 am

Dave made that email public to further bolster his book, remember, “Corruption in Paradise”. His other reason was to continue the hate campaign his ex started and he so whole-heartedly joined into.  He is nothing more than a neutered male version of Beth; I can’t stand any of them.

http://www.refugeesunleashed.net/post-21893.html&highlight=#21893

Doc Holladay PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 7:43 am

Are the pages from Dave’s work of fiction soft when you wipe with them?

Doc Holladay PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 2:06 pm

For me one of the main things I would like to see other than Natalee coming out of hiding is for Jug & Beth to make a public apology to ... the families of J2K for all the hate that the B&J lies have brought to there door steps.

MIP6

I figure with my next post I should get the boot, haven’t decided which one to use yet the Beth lies or denouncing the Sainthood of Natalee. I have way too much fun watching them all freak out.

http://www.rjames.com/forums/showthread.php?p=24191#post24191

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.