March 18, 2024, 09:17:24 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lindsey Baum # 4 8/26/09 - 9/28/09  (Read 479634 times)
shortcake
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1100 on: September 22, 2009, 07:51:36 PM »

Bringing this here from the Beck St thread....
Quote from: Lovinlife
Anyone know what this is in this photograph from Googlemaps?

lovinlife:  WOW! what an eye.  Me thinks I will take a trip up there and walk the road myself.  Appears to be less than a mile off of N. Summit Rd.  Maybe Jade has some knowledge of what this might be.  I was thinking of going to the Oysterfest this weekend and it would be on my way.  Depending on the weather I will combine both.  shortcake
Jademoff
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1101 on: September 23, 2009, 01:01:18 AM »

lovinlife:  WOW! what an eye.  Me thinks I will take a trip up there and walk the road myself.  Appears to be less than a mile off of N. Summit Rd.  Maybe Jade has some knowledge of what this might be.  I was thinking of going to the Oysterfest this weekend and it would be on my way.  Depending on the weather I will combine both.  shortcake

I think that is the headquarter for the tree farm. What is that road connecting Beck street and the old freeway? Is that Tornquist road?
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1102 on: September 23, 2009, 09:58:29 AM »

LINDSEY BAUM
MCCLEARY, WA
MISSING SINCE JUNE 26, 2009

BUMPED

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1103 on: September 23, 2009, 10:00:36 AM »

Thanks Janet 
chi-monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1104 on: September 23, 2009, 02:16:23 PM »

Everyone may already use this source of mapping, but if not, just look at the detail offered here, topo maps, trails, etc.    There is a 14 day free trial.  (Please know I'm not selling anything here.)  I'm just thinking if you are going out searching a certain area, these might be of help. 

http://www.trails.com/topo.aspx?action=Download&s=50&size=s&lat=47.05621&lon=-123.26015&name=&trailid=&areaid=&Style=drgsr

Chi-M
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1105 on: September 23, 2009, 02:29:23 PM »

They have a searxh calendar up(tentative)at the link below.
Looks like 2 search weekends in October,one weekend in November and one weekend in December.I must not understand searches for missing people because I don't understand why they have weeks between each search.

http://findlindseybaum.blogspot.com/2009/09/scheduled-search.html

KarmaR, I agree.  Are they not looking for her to be alive?  If so, why not search every single morning, afternoon, and evening?  Maybe someone is and we just don't know it.  My, I hope so.
Sad too that this forum has gone so very quiet, I'm afraid all of the misunderstandings have finally taken their toil.

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1106 on: September 23, 2009, 02:58:12 PM »

Deenie, when KK's son hurt his arm, the stitch job looked pretty bad and I remember you suggesting to KK that she take him to a plastic surgeron.  Did you save a picture of his arm?  It was posted on his myspace for a while, but now the myspace is closed.  I hope you did photo captured it.
Thanks.

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1107 on: September 23, 2009, 06:03:10 PM »

I believe you too Janet, I'm just confused 

I am too no rose colored glasses.

However ... as confusing as it is ... what I shared with the forum was the response I go and ... I was appreciative any response because it was unexpected.

Janet

Again ... I did not ask him any questions ... I made a suggestion.

Janet

OK,  now I am confused Janet.  What was the suggestion??

My email to Harry Oakes was a suggestion.

I suggested that considering the findings of the LE/FBI canine search were negative ... maybe the report on his canine search on Sixth Street would have the ability to spark renewed interest in the case if it went public.

I had no idea that he would share anything with me.  My thought process was that he would contact the media.

However ... Harry Oakes did share me.  Nothing about 6th Street.  Everything about Beck Street.  A search I was previously unaware of.

That's it.  That's all.

Janet

It sure is a puzzlement to me that the report of Harry Oakes has not been followed up, or not follow-up to our knowledge.  Why would that be, after all, isn't it a valid lead?
All that forest surrounding this town.  I know it's a lot to search, but surely someone knows those atv roads like Mr. Oakes was talking about.

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1108 on: September 23, 2009, 06:05:09 PM »

Deenie, when KK's son hurt his arm, the stitch job looked pretty bad and I remember you suggesting to KK that she take him to a plastic surgeron.  Did you save a picture of his arm?  It was posted on his myspace for a while, but now the myspace is closed.  I hope you did photo captured it.
Thanks.

Hi Sister,

How old is KK's son, and when did he hurt his arm....I missed that.

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1109 on: September 23, 2009, 06:13:33 PM »

Thanks.

Hi Sister,

Hi Az, I'm not quite sure how old, my memory is not what it used to be.  He hurt his arm I think falling from a loft or something.  Anyway, it was a gastly mess, and the stitch job was really awful and Deenie was suggesting to KK she take the boy to a plastic surgeon.  I think this happend around the time Lindsey went missing IIRC.

KONAMOCHA
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1110 on: September 23, 2009, 06:22:21 PM »

Thanks.

Hi Sister,

Hi Az, I'm not quite sure how old, my memory is not what it used to be.  He hurt his arm I think falling from a loft or something.  Anyway, it was a gastly mess, and the stitch job was really awful and Deenie was suggesting to KK she take the boy to a plastic surgeon.  I think this happend around the time Lindsey went missing IIRC.

Wow, I never heard about the stitches or the Harry Oakes news !!

When did all of this happen ??

Quote from: doubledecker
on 09-23-2009 at 09:59:00 PM

I have enough information now I believe I might know exactly where someone should go search...if anyone reads this, is there locally, able to actually go to where I point out, and will put aside all the bs and just go out there, I will tell you where to go.
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1111 on: September 23, 2009, 06:23:12 PM »

one more thing has been bothering me, IIRC KK had said that the private dog handler, Mr. Oakes, was cutting his fee and yet he has indicated he did it gratis.  Wonder why that is different?  Guess I'm just mulling this over because what Mr. Oakes said about the death scent has really disturbed me.  Dogs don't lie even if people do.  I know he said it may not be Lindsey's, but still, it has really gotten me upset.  You would think with a death scent people would be going full speed to find where it came from?

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1112 on: September 23, 2009, 06:25:22 PM »

Looks like 2 search weekends in October,one weekend in November and one weekend in December.I must not understand searches for missing people because I don't understand why they have weeks between each search.

KarmaR, I agree.  Are they not looking for her to be alive?  If so, why not search every single morning, afternoon, and evening?  Maybe someone is and we just don't know it.  My, I hope so.
Sad too that this forum has gone so very quiet, I'm afraid all of the misunderstandings have finally taken their toil.

I think the quietness is every where about this case,it's the same on all the forums I read.Nothing really seems to be happening so there's not much to discuss.
I think they are looking for a dead Lindsey and/or some evidence of what happened to her when they do the searches.
In my eyes they should be searching every weekend and holding vigils every weekend but maybe people would get burned out to quick?
I don't know and it all makes me so sad for Lindsey.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
KONAMOCHA
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1113 on: September 23, 2009, 06:25:28 PM »

I think that is the headquarter for the tree farm. What is that road connecting Beck street and the old freeway? Is that Tornquist road?

That is a water reservoir for the city

I have enough information now I believe I might know exactly where someone should go search...if anyone reads this, is there locally, able to actually go to where I point out, and will put aside all the bs and just go out there, I will tell you where to go.
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1114 on: September 23, 2009, 06:25:36 PM »

Thanks.

Hi Sister,

Hey Kona, love your little monkey.  The report from Mr. Oakes was posted on here a couple weeks ago.  Don't you think it odd we haven't heard a thing about the death scent?
The stitches happened right after Lindsey was found missing, IIRC.

KONAMOCHA
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1115 on: September 23, 2009, 06:27:58 PM »

Thanks.

Hi Sister,

Hey Kona, love your little monkey.  The report from Mr. Oakes was posted on here a couple weeks ago.  Don't you think it odd we haven't heard a thing about the death scent?

Yes, I find that very interesting !! wth is up with that anyway ??

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1116 on: September 23, 2009, 06:28:54 PM »

I think the quietness is every where about this case,it's the same on all the forums I read.Nothing really seems to be happening so there's not much to discuss.
I think they are looking for a dead Lindsey and/or some evidence of what happened to her when they do the searches.
In my eyes they should be searching every weekend and holding vigils every weekend but maybe people would get burned out to quick?
I don't know and it all makes me so sad for Lindsey.

KarmaR, yes, I am very said for Lindsey. hells bells, I would be searching every day and bugging LE every day.  I know that's easy for me to say from here, but I really think I would.

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1117 on: September 23, 2009, 06:31:25 PM »

Thanks.

Hi Sister,

Yes, I find that very interesting !! wth is up with that anyway ??

kona, I wish I knew -- I know people care and care a lot.  But man . . . where's the beating on the drums or something!!!

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1118 on: September 23, 2009, 06:33:47 PM »

Thanks.

Hi Sister,

KaraK's son did get some funky looking stitches in his arm.It happened a couple of weeks after Lindsey went missing,KaraK sent her kids to a relatives to get them away from all the talk and whatever about this case and her son slept walked out of an upper bunk bed/loft and fell on a lamp(or picture) that broke and cut his arm.It was a jagged cut and looked like whoever stitched it was not very experienced in stitching.KaraK said it looked so bad because the cut was jagged.
I didn't save the picture but I think it was posted here about the 1st week or so in July.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1119 on: September 23, 2009, 06:35:31 PM »

KarmaR, did the Don man on the radio say he would bring 500 people to help search?  Wonder why that hasn't happened.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.