March 19, 2024, 03:57:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lindsey Baum # 4 8/26/09 - 9/28/09  (Read 479701 times)
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #120 on: August 29, 2009, 04:57:41 PM »

Let me try that again.One email is from findlindseybaum.com and the other email is from lindseybaumgroup.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #121 on: August 29, 2009, 05:25:56 PM »

I believe one of the sites is being run/emails being answered by Karak and one by someone else (MB possibly) They are both friends of the family and set up the sites at the request of Lindsey's mom. Which is why they both have the same address.

If you have any tips, those should go to LE and should never be sent to the website, imo.

I agree,all info should be sent to LE but I don't think they both came from the same addy,I could be wrong.I shrunk them down to see if they are easier to read.....hope this works.

I meant the same PO Box Address.

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #122 on: August 29, 2009, 05:28:49 PM »

If both websites use P.O. Box 1124 in Elma,WA, could they be operated by the same people ?  If not, maybe they have a gap in communicating with each other about who is cleared and who should be left alone because they said so ?

Just a thought...........

Thank you to those of you who see the logic in checking and verifying information.  This is the reason I have not made any accusations or guarantees of accuracy. I trust the experienced people on this site to take my tidbits and turn them into clues or disregard them and find new theories.

In regards to this Karma. That's the "address" I was talking about. Smile

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #123 on: August 29, 2009, 05:41:37 PM »

http://lindseybaum.com/

http://findlindseybaum.com/

markduncan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #124 on: August 29, 2009, 06:20:24 PM »

This is Melissa McCann typing as my account still has not yet been aproved. (admin is there a reason for this or did i simply get overlooked?)  I will answer the question at hand regarding the website. I set up and maintain lindseybaum.com and karak set up and maintains findlindseybaum.com. Melissa Baum isnt savvy on the computer and asked for our help as we know a little more than she with html codes and what not. We all communicate with each other and MB lets us know what she would like us to do with the sites and emails that come in. All the donation information, bank accounts, po office box address, ect are tied to one person... Lindsey Baum. Multiple accounts set up for each site would be silly and a waste of time.

I have posted on DD's forum and TG was going to put my posts over here for me. Cluemaster has an agenda and is making things up. I appreciate you all taking the time to read the posts and figure out that the unfortunate actions of cluemaster has taking away valueable time from all of you investigating real issues regarding figuring out who took Lindsey. Now all of you back to it and lets find her!
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #125 on: August 29, 2009, 06:20:54 PM »

It was requested of me to post the following emails from Melissa McCann. Klaas if you could please approve melissa Mccann, it would be much appreciated

To Everyone that reads this blog, This is Melissa McCann. I appreciate this being posted for me. I havent yet had an account approval or I would be posting myself. I dont have to hide behind a nicname like some people. The beauty of being able to have free will writing, is that you can post things no matter if they are true or not (cluemaster). Its nice to see so many people have an interest in Lindseys disappearance. Its nice of Cluemaster to be so concerned for Lindsey from so far away. Everyday we hope will be the day she comes home. Some people who post on here, put their opinions that really dont have any merit and can actually hinder an important thing such as a search for a lost little girl. There really is no reason to put anything on here regarding my life but I will accommodate this need Cluemaster has to know so much about us. Maybe there is a secret crush going on. You would actually get more attention by just sending flowers. I have seen several questions that many of you have and I will try to address what I can remember reading. If you read through the media articles (the legitimate ones from stations like Kiro, King, Komo, ect) you will see that I was not at Melissa Baum's house the night Lindsey disappeared. I have no idea how that even came up. Maybe someone misread something or misunderstood. I didnt go over to her house until the next morning. I dont live in McCleary and I never have. I am from Lacey but live in Elma currently. Melissa Baum and I have been friends since the 3rd grade however we dont spend alot of time together as we both do have lives. With a new baby I rarely see anyone ever. There has never been an opportunity for Mark Duncan's children to meet Melissa Baum's children. School got out June 18th and Lindsey vanished June 26th. Lindsey was 'working' the dollar store in the beginning of 2008 if you want to call it that. Lindsey and Josh came to the store at 5:30pm on days that Melissa Baum was stuck in traffic and didnt make it to daycare in time to pick them up. Lindsey would occasionally use the cash register and socialize with the customers. It is coincidence that Mark's daughter and Josh have aspergers. Just because they share a same condition doesnt mean they have reason to interact. Mark has never been diagnosed with Aspergers nor does he take any medications. Unfortunately due to Marks and his ex wifes situations they did have to file bankruptcy and loose their home and his vehicle back in March. Mark was 11 years old when the green river killings started. Thats a far out stretch of the imagination that Cluemaster has to say Mark was ever a suspect or knew Gary Ridgeway. Mark is still employed as a real estate agent. If cluemaster knows Mark's ex wife Tracy as he/she claims to, then he/she would also know about Marks medical issue and surgery he had that prevented him from working a hard labor job but fails to mention that. Another thing cluemaster fails to mention is that he/she is probably acting out in behalf of the ex wife thinking that he/she may be helping in some way. Mark was awarded FULL CUSTODY of their children August 25th, (((1 day prior to the sudden posting of this cluemaster person))) which clearly made Tracy extremely unhappy. Again, having freedom of speech is a great thing. Cluemaster can go on with their postings as I am not wasting my energy focusing on their opinion. I dont hide things so those of you who have questions, feel free to come directly to the source. Its public knowledge i am on facebook, myspace, ect so come find me and add me as a friend. If anyone is local, we appreciate you helping out this weekend on the mass search being organized by the 2 wonderful foundations Laura Recovery Center and Klaaskids.

The only real concern with all these postings is that Cluemaster seems to wonder about Lindsey's donations not getting used appropriately. I dont wish to see some ramblings of an UNINVOLVED person affect the efforts we all make to find Lindsey and bring her home safely. These donations are key to keeping the search alive! I took on the responsibility of getting things set up for Melissa Baum as you cant imagine (unless you have gone through this) the things she is going through. As her friend, I am doing what i can to help. There is no misappropriations going on of any sort. Tips dont come in via email as the website states you need to call the tip line or the police. Should something ever come through, it would be forwarded on to the appropriate people to investigate.

I have read over everything and find it interesting that you all have so much time on your hands to do this. I am not a pissed off girl friend by any means and its nice that people who dont know Lindsey are wanting to put in their 2 cents to try to figure out what happened. From day one I have been reading comments from judgemental boobheads on tons of sites and its hard to not let it get personal. Everyone has a right to have their opinions as do I when I read about other cases or any news story for that matter. I have no qualms what so ever about speaking my mind or answering questions. We, (me, mb, mm, and kk) had a few laughs about what cluemaster was posting however it did waste a lot of peoples time. Someone asked what would Cluemaster gain by trashing mark. Well my theory is this,,,, Since Mark and I now have custody of his children, if Mark was suddenly being looked at as a possible child abducter, one may hope the court would revert the order of custody to their mother. Who knows. and just FYI for whomever it was that asked how it could be Mark never met MB's kids,,,, Mark and I have not been together very long at all. We went to highschool together and hadnt seen each other in 19 years until he and his ex wife walked into my store at christmas time. I love Melissa B dearly but our lives are very different and there really hadnt been a lot of time for hanging out with everything going on with my life, marks life, combing our lives, and our children. The kids have been back and forth between Mark and his ex so there was just never a chance for them to meet Josh and Lindsey. Also my daughter was born in March, not May. If you look at the Olympian's posting May 13th, it says she was born march 8th. they had just missed putting it in the paper for a very long time. When i saw Mark, I was 7 months pregnant. Cleary Mark is not the biological father to my daughter however he is her daddy in every way and is adopting her. Background checks were done on all parties involved with the custody case of his children so yes if something was out there about either Mark or myself then it would of come up. For now, I am exhausted, this new baby of mine keeps me busy and tired so I am going to bed.

nah, at the time of lindseys disappearance, and actually all along, T just assumed she would have full custody of the kids simply because she is the mom. She wouldnt know Lindsey from a tree. She wouldnt have a clue as to who my friends are or anything. she has had the kids off and on all summer for visits and anyone who knows her, knows she doesnt have the smarts to plan an abduction. the other thing is this was purely a crime of oportunity. it wasnt planned for Lindsey to be out walking, it was spur of the moment. just coincidence of perfect timing. we could live that day over 100 times and come out with a differnt outcome just because children change their minds and act out on it.

just fyi,,, i said this in private but i will also say it in public and tracygirl feel free to cut n paste my stuff over to sm since i am still not approved, thanks to someone trackin an ip address, it appears that cluemaster is over in spokane area... where TD moved to in May to be near her friend CG, who happened to be her co-girl scout leader when CG lived over here in Olympia. coincidence? hmmmm. i truely doubt that cluemaster has anything to do with lindsey what so ever but would like to try to make Mark look like a bad person in hopes that the court would reverse the custody issue....

tg,, all the posts i have made since the big long one are fine,, it will make sense if they go in order to those people over on sm

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #126 on: August 29, 2009, 06:46:36 PM »

I believe one of the sites is being run/emails being answered by Karak and one by someone else (MB possibly) They are both friends of the family and set up the sites at the request of Lindsey's mom. Which is why they both have the same address.

If you have any tips, those should go to LE and should never be sent to the website, imo.

I agree,all info should be sent to LE but I don't think they both came from the same addy,I could be wrong.I shrunk them down to see if they are easier to read.....hope this works.

I meant the same PO Box Address.
Ahh,sorry for my confusion Pink.

Karma Is Coming

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #127 on: August 29, 2009, 06:47:37 PM »

Tracygirl - I need to know what nickname she registered under.  I don't see anyone that is looking like her unless somehow I'm missing it.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #128 on: August 29, 2009, 06:50:54 PM »

Tracygirl - I need to know what nickname she registered under.  I don't see anyone that is looking like her unless somehow I'm missing it.

Melissa - your account is now approved.  FYI - there are 700+ people waiting that have registered.  We have been busy and I haven't been approving many members. 
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #129 on: August 29, 2009, 07:06:05 PM »

Klaas, thanks for all you do.  I really appreciate you and all the mods for working so hard on these various cases.
Justice for the Silent Ones!

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #130 on: August 29, 2009, 07:07:51 PM »

Thank you Klaas for finding and approving her.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #131 on: August 29, 2009, 07:08:35 PM »

thanks to someone trackin an ip address

Well that is a pretty crappy thing to do on these forums,I don't care who you are. IMO

Karma Is Coming

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #132 on: August 29, 2009, 07:23:45 PM »

Well that is a pretty crappy thing to do on these forums,I don't care who you are. IMO

It is shameful, is what it is. We are looking for a young girl who has been missing for a very long time. This is not a playground for those with an agenda's, this is a serious issue, very serious. It just makes my blood boil to think someone was using Lindsey's kidnapping as a way to try to get back at someone for their own selfish gain, if that is what happened of course. I suggest they look for a good psychologist and work this out. This is extreme behavior, and you know, inhuman. We have a mother sitting at her house probably right at this very minute waitign for something, anything which can lead her to her daughter, her baby girl she has been crying over.
If was asked if I would send my money to the search efforts... yes, I would and as a matter of fact I am planning on doing just that and I suggest everyone to think about doing it as well. 
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #133 on: August 29, 2009, 07:41:16 PM »

It is shameful, is what it is. We are looking for a young girl who has been missing for a very long time. This is not a playground for those with an agenda's, this is a serious issue, very serious. It just makes my blood boil to think someone was using Lindsey's kidnapping as a way to try to get back at someone for their own selfish gain, if that is what happened of course. I suggest they look for a good psychologist and work this out. This is extreme behavior, and you know, inhuman. We have a mother sitting at her house probably right at this very minute waitign for something, anything which can lead her to her daughter, her baby girl she has been crying over.
If was asked if I would send my money to the search efforts... yes, I would and as a matter of fact I am planning on doing just that and I suggest everyone to think about doing it as well. 
I agree with all that you posted Tracy but what I found a crappy thing to do was have someone on these forums track down an IP addy of one of the posters.
I don't know Melissa M,Melissa B,Mark D nor ClueMaster however I would like to make up my own mind about these people and not have it made up for me by posters on the internet playing junior detectives.

Karma Is Coming

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #134 on: August 29, 2009, 07:49:17 PM »

Praying for you sweet baby girl.

an angelic monkey

Karma Is Coming

Kona Kare
Scared Monkey

« Reply #135 on: August 29, 2009, 07:56:45 PM »

Melissa - your account is now approved.  FYI - there are 700+ people waiting that have registered.  We have been busy and I haven't been approving many members. 
     I have some questions!  Before you and MD hooked up and before MD was allowed custody he obviously must have been the better choice of two parents.  I'm curious to the amount of self education parents sought for a daughter with asbergers.  It is quite a struggle managing the physical and mental forms of this disability and also to navigate a medical world for treatment as well as goverment agencies.  This is such a rare form of of functioning autism I find it difficult to believe that MD and MB through you never had a discussion about support groups and help once the child with Asbergers enters school.  There are three support groups near McCleary that can help guide a parent.  JB has already entered the court system with his anti social fire starting and underlining aggression.  Being MB's friend she didn't confide in you (knowledge is power) her frustrations with JB because they were huge in the psychiatric world of getting a child help.  This seemed to be source of concern for Lindsey with what we know to date.  My space comments, running to the neighbors for help and calling 911.  Whoa monkey's, jump back.  Your a close friend now so I ask how mom is handeling the new school yr. for JB and pray due to his agressive, firestarting behaviors if he is in a behavior modification program and if the scholl will let him attend.  A frustrating loss may bring out even worse syptoms if not addressed.  If MB isn't in a support group I would be more than gratefull to direct her in the right and good diretion.
MelissaMcCann
Scared Monkey

One of the reasons I was born

« Reply #136 on: August 29, 2009, 08:03:36 PM »

[/quote]
I agree with all that you posted Tracy but what I found a crappy thing to do was have someone on these forums track down an IP addy of one of the posters.
I don't know Melissa M,Melissa B,Mark D nor ClueMaster however I would like to make up my own mind about these people and not have it made up for me by posters on the internet playing junior detectives.

[/quote]

Thanks for the approval.  Happy to be a part of this site finally.

Regarding this above statment, Insert your name in place of Mark's in the things that were posted and tell me you just turn a blind eye to it.  We asked for some help in tracking down where this was coming from due to the nature of what was being said and the fact we have children involved. Its as much our right to find out who is doin the bs as it for any yahoo to post whatever they want on here.  Finding out an IP address is no different than any of you going to websites to obtain information such as addresses, court docs, ect....
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #137 on: August 29, 2009, 08:10:44 PM »

I have some questions!  Before you and MD hooked up and before MD was allowed custody he obviously must have been the better choice of two parents.  I'm curious to the amount of self education parents sought for a daughter with asbergers.  It is quite a struggle managing the physical and mental forms of this disability and also to navigate a medical world for treatment as well as goverment agencies.  This is such a rare form of of functioning autism I find it difficult to believe that MD and MB through you never had a discussion about support groups and help once the child with Asbergers enters school.  There are three support groups near McCleary that can help guide a parent.  JB has already entered the court system with his anti social fire starting and underlining aggression.  Being MB's friend she didn't confide in you (knowledge is power) her frustrations with JB because they were huge in the psychiatric world of getting a child help.  This seemed to be source of concern for Lindsey with what we know to date.  My space comments, running to the neighbors for help and calling 911.  Whoa monkey's, jump back.  Your a close friend now so I ask how mom is handeling the new school yr. for JB and pray due to his agressive, firestarting behaviors if he is in a behavior modification program and if the scholl will let him attend.  A frustrating loss may bring out even worse syptoms if not addressed.  If MB isn't in a support group I would be more than gratefull to direct her in the right and good diretion.

Interesting posting Kona...Why are we discussing this issue? Does it have any reliviance to this case or are you again bringing up the fact that this boy has a disability? Does the fact you state he started a fire have any thing to do with anything? This boy has a right to privacy just as the other kids do who spat on him...what are their names and do they have any disabilities?
BTW, aspergers is not physical and it is not rare. 1 in 5 children in our country have a form of autism, most being on the higher end.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #138 on: August 29, 2009, 08:15:35 PM »

Karma I think we all are playing jr detectives, lol.
JessStar
Monkey Junky

Please Help Find Justice for Nevaeh

« Reply #139 on: August 29, 2009, 08:21:53 PM »

Right-on TraceyGirl.  I contacted LRC, and made a generous donation last Friday.  I don't say that to toot my own horn, but merely to show that I truly care about these children.  I live too far away to be able to contribute anything else.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.