March 18, 2024, 11:39:51 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lindsey Baum # 4 8/26/09 - 9/28/09  (Read 479655 times)
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1220 on: September 25, 2009, 01:18:38 PM »

I do not believe for one moment Harry Oakes is a liar.  In fact, based on what dd knew in July, it is an affirmation.
We know what his e-mail said, we know what his website says . . . he has no reason to lie and his dogs do what they are trained to do.
The bigger issue, IMO, is what is LE doing about it or why haven't they done anything about it.

This is a real concern.  Even if they thought HO is a "quack", shouldn't they just to look.  I mean they KNOW where to look, it is not like they have to go hiking all over a mountain to follow directions.  I could do it in a day by myself.  So how dang hard is it for them to go there?  Did they go?  Did they say, what a "quack" and toss the reports and whatever else he gave them?  They have had plenty of time to have done whatever they needed to do.  If they have done something then they should let someone know that they at least acted upon what HO told them and submitted.  We need to be speaking up here and make people accountible(sp)... I have been sitting here being quiet because people close to the case want me to be quiet... well crap, how long do we all sit and be quiet?  3 more months?  into winter?  next year?  come on people... time is of essense here, unless you want some unsolved cold case to be in the archives 20 years from now... ugh.  Let people trash me to heck, I don't care, I should have spoke up long ago, but out of respect for some people I "THOUGHT" were doing something, I didn't.  I'm fed up... now I will do this MY way...

dd, I know, having worked with you on other cases, that you try to honor what people tell you in confidence.  It is one of the reasons I like working with you.  But you are right, where do you draw the line -- the line is drawn when nothing gets done that you possibly lead to Lindsey coming home.  I honor your decision.

doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1221 on: September 25, 2009, 01:26:57 PM »

DD

You are correct.  Harry Oakes' words in his email to me regarding the death scent ... words that I shared with the forum ... is ALL that I have to go on.  Either Oakes told me the truth or he lied to me.

I would rather Harry Oakes had not responded to my email if his words were not the truth.

Janet

He did not LIE to you, he just left so much out, that you didn't get enough to know the rest.  Remember, he went more than once.  As he found out more, his conclusions become clearer.

Harry Oakes email to me was on September 8, 2009.

My understanding of Oakes' words in a nutshell is that a death scent was detected by his dog/s in the Beck Street Area but ... the death scent was not necessarily Lindsey.

I do not think for one minute that Harry Oakes lied to me.  However ... I do find the details he shared of the search area somewhat confusing.

Janet

It's confusing, Tomikasmom, because what he shared with you is so little and the directions are kind of jumbled all together. It makes for someone trying to figure it out to read it incorrectly and come up with something totally different.  It was easier for me to understand it because I had all the information from two witnesses and another separate person, so I could understand what he was saying easier than someone who had no other info.  However I could not explain it because no one wanted me to, and rather than let anyone know anything, people would rather call me a liar and making things up, and then tell you he lied to you. 

He did not lie.  What he told you is true, but everyone has it interpreted incorrectly.  Rather than anyone trying to explain it so something might help, they choose to let everyone remain confused and try to make me be quiet.  ugh.  so I was quiet... not anymore I am not.  I want something done. 

ok so then he knew on 8/31 what he knew at the time he emailed you, so he just chose to tell you what he told you because he probably does not want to commit 100% to what he thought.  He certainly could not come right out and tell you that, so he left it open I guess, I can't say really, I don't know why he left it open like that...but how do you tell someone, what you think.. and my guess(heck I don't KNOW WHY) he figured soon someone would act upon what he submitted and it would come out then... But at this point in time, I really don't believe anyone is doing anything with his info and I think someone needs to speak up and start asking why and MAKE someone do something.   

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1222 on: September 25, 2009, 01:27:26 PM »

self edit:
that can possibly lead to Lindsey coming home.

Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1223 on: September 25, 2009, 01:28:10 PM »

Quote.. "I'm fed up... now I will do this MY way... "

I love that kind of talk.. It is,The Power of "Fed Up" that gets things done.
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1224 on: September 25, 2009, 01:35:46 PM »

thank you.  I HONOR my word more than anything in life.  But heck my promises were made regarding a two way street.  I would not say anything and pass the info on to them, and they would get things done.  Now I find out no one has done anything, no one passed info on, no one is every going to do anything, I yet I honor my part and stay quiet, all the while letting people say I make crap up blah blah.  Well I am willing to sit here and take crap from people if it helps find Lindsey.. but when enough time goes by, and they never HONOR their PART of the promise.  I am thinking okay, these people want this all hushed up for the WRONG reasons.. that was NOT the DEAL I made, so DEAL off.  I have sit behind the scenes trying to get someone to do something over and over and over and all they do is lie.  yes I am FED UP.. FED UP with THEM ALL.  Now they get to see the REAL me.  No quiet naive, able to be conned, stupid person; nor am I intimidated by ANYONE... and I mean NO ONE... so hey, now it my way or the highway.  And I am not the one going anywhere.

To find me:
canadianmonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1225 on: September 25, 2009, 01:40:20 PM »

thank you.  I HONOR my word more than anything in life.  But heck my promises were made regarding a two way street.  I would not say anything and pass the info on to them, and they would get things done.  Now I find out no one has done anything, no one passed info on, no one is every going to do anything, I yet I honor my part and stay quiet, all the while letting people say I make crap up blah blah.  Well I am willing to sit here and take crap from people if it helps find Lindsey.. but when enough time goes by, and they never HONOR their PART of the promise.  I am thinking okay, these people want this all hushed up for the WRONG reasons.. that was NOT the DEAL I made, so DEAL off.  I have sit behind the scenes trying to get someone to do something over and over and over and all they do is lie.  yes I am FED UP.. FED UP with THEM ALL.  Now they get to see the REAL me.  No quiet naive, able to be conned, stupid person; nor am I intimidated by ANYONE... and I mean NO ONE... so hey, now it my way or the highway.  And I am not the one going anywhere.

Go DD!!!!!  I hope that Sherip is successful in her search with your information.
MonkeyinSC
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1226 on: September 25, 2009, 02:11:37 PM »

DD, you go girl !  It's an attitude like that that is needed to get things moving here ! LET'S BRING LINDSEY HOME !!

Sherip, Take care in your search ! If I wasn't on the opposite coast, I'd join you in a heartbeat !
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1227 on: September 25, 2009, 02:12:43 PM »

I emailed you sherip, did you get it?

To find me:
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1228 on: September 25, 2009, 02:29:55 PM »

dd, I reported the post that needs editing to the mods for you.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1229 on: September 25, 2009, 02:49:17 PM »

DD

I am confused.

When Harry Oakes findings revealed in his report is considered ... findings that the impending search will be based on ... what more can Sherip and the searchers accomplish than Harry Oakes to bring a conclusion to the Lindsey Baum case?

When Harry Oakes findings revealed in his report is considered ... findings the impending search is based on ... to avoid any misunderstandings ... would it not make sense that Harry Oakes accompanies Sherip and the searchers?

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
sherip
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1230 on: September 25, 2009, 02:50:37 PM »

I emailed you sherip, did you get it?

Yes - thanks
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1231 on: September 25, 2009, 03:08:26 PM »

Search intensifies for missing McCleary girl

http://www.king5.com/topstories/stories/NW_092509WAB-missing-mccleary-girl-KS.1b5660aae.html?rss

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1232 on: September 25, 2009, 03:11:01 PM »

http://www.kirotv.com/news/21116315/detail.html
Search Warrants Served In Missing Girl Case
Posted: 11:42 am PDT September 25, 2009
Updated: 11:58 am PDT September 25, 2009

MCCLEARY, Wash. -- Investigators looking into the disappearance of Lindsey Baum have served search warrants at two adjacent properties in the McCleary area, authorities told KIRO 7 Eyewitness News.

The Grays Harbor Sheriff's Office, the FBI and the King County Sheriff's Office began serving the search warrants Friday morning and planned to continue searching through the weekend.

A tip helped investigators develop information that led to the warrant, investigators told KIRO 7 Eyewitness News reporter Richard Thompson.

The search warrant includes items such as hair, fibers and clothing Lindsey was last wearing -- anything that could lead investigators to her whereabouts, officials told Thompson.

A family of four lives at the property where the warrant was served. The family is being questioned and is being cooperative.

The 11-year-old vanished June 26 on her way home from a friend's house.

doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1233 on: September 25, 2009, 03:40:42 PM »

DD

I am confused.

When Harry Oakes findings revealed in his report is considered ... findings that the impending search will be based on ... what more can Sherip and the searchers accomplish than Harry Oakes to bring a conclusion to the Lindsey Baum case?

When Harry Oakes findings revealed in his report is considered ... findings the impending search is based on ... to avoid any misunderstandings ... would it not make sense that Harry Oakes accompanies Sherip and the searchers?

Janet

what impending search is based on.... I am giving information to Sherip which has to do with what I know.  We are not talking about HO's report.  I have other info which just so happens to coincide with his info, but the location I have is not from his info.  It is from MY info.

To find me:
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1234 on: September 25, 2009, 03:41:31 PM »

a video is with this article

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1235 on: September 25, 2009, 03:48:46 PM »

Thanks Sister.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1236 on: September 25, 2009, 03:53:35 PM »

DD

I am confused.

Janet

what impending search is based on.... I am giving information to Sherip which has to do with what I know.  We are not talking about HO's report.  I have other info which just so happens to coincide with his info, but the location I have is not from his info.  It is from MY info.

My misunderstanding.  I apologize.

Janet

_____

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1237 on: September 25, 2009, 03:55:15 PM »

http://www.komonews.com/news/local/61475637.html

MCCLEARY, Wash. - Authorities are executing search warrants Friday at multiple locations in connection with the mysterious disappearance of an 11-year-old girl last June.
The searches, all in the McCleary area, are being carried out by the FBI, Grays Harbor County Sheriff's Office and King County Sheriff's Office.

Lindsey Baum 
Lindsey Baum disappeared June 26 while walking home from a friend's house in the small mill town of McCleary, and several searches have been carried out since then for her. None of them has turned up any evidence.

But an official said Friday that authorities have received new, credible information that there are locations in the McCleary area that may yield evidence to assist in the investigation.

Search warrants are being executed at those locations on Friday, and may continue throughout the weekend, said a spokesman for the Grays Harbor County Sheriff's Office.

Video shot by KOMO News' Air 4 showed law enforcement personnel combing at least two sites near McCleary on Friday.

At one site, investigators in protective clothing were probing an area near an old, abandoned house and large shed.

At another location, about one-eighth mile away near the intersection of Old Sand Creek Road, North Sand Creek Road and Foreman Road, a mobile King County Sheriff's Office command post was set up at a residence surrounded by junk cars.

Lindsey's disappearance has baffled and alarmed residents of McCleary, a small town where everyone knows their neighbors.

Lindsey was last seen between 9 and 10 p.m. June 26 when she left her friend's home on Maple Street, where she had been visiting.

Lindsey was going to walk the four blocks to her home on Mommsen Road, which is roughly a 10-minute walk. But something happened in that short distance - Lindsey never arrived home.

This is a developing news story. More information will be posted as soon as it becomes available.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1238 on: September 25, 2009, 04:25:24 PM »

Deputies acting on “credible” tip
By Jacob Jones & Steven Friederich - The Daily World
Friday, September 25, 2009 11:15 AM PDT

http://**/articles/2009/09/25/local_news/doc4abd00e90348c403452968.txt

_____

crazybabyborg
« Reply #1239 on: September 25, 2009, 04:53:58 PM »

Doubledecker? I think that clears the edits you requested in your posts for the originals and quotes.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.