March 19, 2024, 01:28:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lindsey Baum # 4 8/26/09 - 9/28/09  (Read 479679 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1420 on: September 26, 2009, 02:18:24 PM »

So my beef is this:  I am involved with Lindseys search from day one, and yet me, my boyfriend mark duncan, and others have been slung through the mud and the posts about us have not been deleted. there was no protecting us from you and several of you monkeys said things that weren't nice. You didnt know me but had no problem (not all of you) running with the crap being said about us. Its a different story though when it comes to you all wanting to protect kona just because she is a regular poster.  You have no idea the damage you can do to someone who does nothing but help in this search when you sling mud at them.

The property being searched does NOT BELONG to mark duncan. Marks property that was made reference to by a poster isnt even in mccleary. its olympia. granted no far, but no relation to the property out foreman road. I am not sure how that was confused.

I was at MB's yesterday. Saw the hope and dispear in her face with all the news that came about. The best thing any of you can do at this point is pray that what they find in this search will lead to bringing lindsey home!

Melissa ... as far as I know nobody on this forum has identified the property currently being searched as belonging to you or Mark Duncan.

If I am reading the map correctly and ... Mark Duncan's property is located on N. Summit Road as indicated by Cluemaster ... the implication is that the curtent search is being conducted on the other side of McCleary.

When the location of Harry Oakes canine search in regards to Beck Street is considered ... in the process of elimination ... was Mark Duncan's property searched by investigators in the Lindsey Baum case.  I noticed that N. Summit Road intersects with Beck.

Melissa ... it is my prayer that today's events will bring closure and ... the justice process can begin.

Janet

+++++++

Has anyone thought of searching the vacant and foreclosed 5 acres and house at 12310 Summit Lake Road NW, which is next to the highway between Olympia and McCleary in Thurston County?

It belonged to a Mark Duncan, live-in boyfriend of Melissa McCann, who have both known Lindseys mother since attending Timberline High together in 89/90.

Just a thought.....

DD's map of Beck street(found in the maps and photos thread)resized by NewsJunkie.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1421 on: September 26, 2009, 02:23:14 PM »

So my beef is this:  I am involved with Lindseys search from day one, and yet me, my boyfriend mark duncan, and others have been slung through the mud and the posts about us have not been deleted. there was no protecting us from you and several of you monkeys said things that weren't nice. You didnt know me but had no problem (not all of you) running with the crap being said about us. Its a different story though when it comes to you all wanting to protect kona just because she is a regular poster.  You have no idea the damage you can do to someone who does nothing but help in this search when you sling mud at them.

The property being searched does NOT BELONG to mark duncan. Marks property that was made reference to by a poster isnt even in mccleary. its olympia. granted no far, but no relation to the property out foreman road. I am not sure how that was confused.

I was at MB's yesterday. Saw the hope and dispear in her face with all the news that came about. The best thing any of you can do at this point is pray that what they find in this search will lead to bringing lindsey home!

Unfortunately, when people are left to GUESS who's property is being searched that is what happens.  As far as posts being deleted from SM, we have been specifically asked to keep the Lindsey Baum threads intact by LE.  Everyone needs to take responsibility for their own actions and that includes things they post on the internet for all to see.

Klaas, I couldn't agree with you more.  When folks just post things with no thought of any consequences, it is just sad.  I do appreciate you advice yesterday to wait about distributing some information as I believe it helped LE in the search for Lindsey.
MelissaM, I understand your frustration in all the speculation about you and your bf.  It's tough when you are trying to help and get slammed for it.  I'm not sure what you mean about Kona, I know he/she is a local, but I am guessing from your post he/she was involved in some way with the search warrants yesterday.  There are several other locals on here as well, so I'm hoping they can be the reliable source as to what is actually happening.
Madre, I agree with you about dd.  The funny thing to me (though not actually funny) is what I know about where dd wanted searchers to look is where they looked and those searchers report directly to LE and not to other forums.  It was my understanding that those associated with the LRC were not to talk about the searches at all, anywhere.  Too bad they can't follow the rules.  No wonder LE doesn't participate, if what is suppose to be not for public digestion is spread on the other forums and can undermine their work.  If LE is reading here, I'm sure they are reading there too.
Again, prayers for LE and all who seek to bring Lindsey home.

shortcake
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1422 on: September 26, 2009, 02:34:30 PM »

MM I agree and I think I understand.  If you notice, a few locals post using their name, not a nickname.  Then everyone seems to search their background and post anything bad they can find.  Wonder how many would be so quick to post if they had to reveal their true identity?  I really feel sad for MB as she has endured much criticiam.  You see the pain when is interviewed.  So sad.  shortcake
MelissaMcCann
Scared Monkey

One of the reasons I was born

« Reply #1423 on: September 26, 2009, 02:34:46 PM »

Melissa ... as far as I know nobody on this forum has identified the property currently being searched as belonging to you or Mark Duncan.

If I am reading the map correctly and ... Mark Duncan's property is located on N. Summit Road as indicated by Cluemaster ... the implication is that the curtent search is being conducted on the other side of McCleary.

When the location of Harry Oakes canine search in regards to Beck Street is considered ... in the process of elimination ... was Mark Duncan's property searched by investigators in the Lindsey Baum case.  I noticed that N. Summit Road intersects with Beck.

Melissa ... it is my prayer that today's events will bring closure and ... the justice process can begin.

Janet

+++++++

Has anyone thought of searching the vacant and foreclosed 5 acres and house at 12310 Summit Lake Road NW, which is next to the highway between Olympia and McCleary in Thurston County?

It belonged to a Mark Duncan, live-in boyfriend of Melissa McCann, who have both known Lindseys mother since attending Timberline High together in 89/90.

Just a thought.....

DD's map of Beck street(found in the maps and photos thread)resized by NewsJunkie.

[/quote

You are misinformed... summit lake road is entirely different than summit rd.. summit lake is east of mccleary in olympia out hwy 8
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1424 on: September 26, 2009, 02:34:49 PM »

I understand that, just making a point. Each person who owns these posting sites has the power to do whatever they want with the posts. I noticed on WS the posts saying Kona's name have been deleted.  She has the right to come on here just like I did and clear things up.  I hope for the best regarding the search and I hope that everyone just refrains from saying bad things about her until the search is done.

I've see a couple of people GUESS at who's property is being searched.  YOU are one of the few HERE that are naming names.  Why are you doing that? 

WE at SM will do what is requested of us by LE.  I could care less what they have done at WS and I can't read there to verify what has been done. 

I really hope that whatever they are searching and whatever tip they got from WHOEVER they got it from brings either Lindsey home or justice.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1425 on: September 26, 2009, 02:37:14 PM »

I understand that, just making a point. Each person who owns these posting sites has the power to do whatever they want with the posts. I noticed on WS the posts saying Kona's name have been deleted.  She has the right to come on here just like I did and clear things up.  I hope for the best regarding the search and I hope that everyone just refrains from saying bad things about her until the search is done.

I've see a couple of people GUESS at who's property is being searched.  YOU are one of the few HERE that are naming names.  Why are you doing that? 

WE at SM will do what is requested of us by LE.  I could care less what they have done at WS and I can't read there to verify what has been done. 

I really hope that whatever they are searching and whatever tip they got from WHOEVER they got it from brings either Lindsey home or justice.
Thank-you, I hope for the same  an angelic monkey
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1426 on: September 26, 2009, 02:41:50 PM »

Melissa

Considering you are a good friend of Lindsey's mother ... are you aware whether or not Josh Baum returned home following the argument ... returned home as instructed by the family friend.  In other words ... was Josh home with Mom at the time that Lindsey left the Kampen/Williams residence between 9:15 PM and 9:30 PM.

If it is known that Josh was home ... speculation regarding ... this young man ...  who you did not deny had agression issues ... can cease.

Thank You.

Janet

+++++

MELISSA MCCANN - JOSH BAUM

I have some questions!  Before you and MD hooked up and before MD was allowed custody he obviously must have been the better choice of two parents.  I'm curious to the amount of self education parents sought for a daughter with asbergers.  It is quite a struggle managing the physical and mental forms of this disability and also to navigate a medical world for treatment as well as goverment agencies.  This is such a rare form of of functioning autism I find it difficult to believe that MD and MB through you never had a discussion about support groups and help once the child with Asbergers enters school.  There are three support groups near McCleary that can help guide a parent.  JB has already entered the court system with his anti social fire starting and underlining aggression.  Being MB's friend she didn't confide in you (knowledge is power) her frustrations with JB because they were huge in the psychiatric world of getting a child help.  This seemed to be source of concern for Lindsey with what we know to date.  My space comments, running to the neighbors for help and calling 911.  Whoa monkey's, jump back.  Your a close friend now so I ask how mom is handeling the new school yr. for JB and pray due to his agressive, firestarting behaviors if he is in a behavior modification program and if the scholl will let him attend.  A frustrating loss may bring out even worse syptoms if not addressed.  If MB isn't in a support group I would be more than gratefull to direct her in the right and good diretion.

Mark would be the better person to address this but I will do my best as I am new to learning about aspergers. Aspergers, as most conditions affect people differently. JB and MD's daughter are as different as night and day. Also again, we just got the girls awarded to us August 25th. Prior to that they have been splitting time between their mother and us. MD and his family are from Olympia. Different cities, different schools, there really wasnt a reason to connect JB and MD's daughter. MD and his ex wife have researched aspergers, joined the different groups, fought to get an IEP, ect..  I know what MB goes through with JB and he has more issues than aspergers so we dont deal with anything that MB does. thanks for your concern regarding that but MB has been dealing with this issue for years.

Also, Mark is not the better parent but we do currently provide the best situation for the children.  The girls mom loves them wholeheartedly and we hope that her anger will not be a deterant in finding common ground when it comes to raising the girls.

regarding MB. She is doing what she can to help JB. She has the programs in place that need to be there and thank you for your concern.

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1427 on: September 26, 2009, 02:46:31 PM »

Does anyone know what property was searched? I'm not asking for anyone to say, because of danger, but does the person who owns the property included with the family that lives there or not? Or does that person live elsewhere?
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1428 on: September 26, 2009, 02:48:49 PM »

Janet

+++++++

Just a thought.....

<snipped>

[/quote

You are misinformed... summit lake road is entirely different than summit rd.. summit lake is east of mccleary in olympia out hwy 8

Melissa ... I was not misinformed ... I misunderstood the map.  I implied in my post I could be mistaken.

Where is Mark Duncan's property in relation to the property currently being searched?

Thank you.

Janet

_____

shortcake
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1429 on: September 26, 2009, 02:49:03 PM »

I was in Mccleary Friday night and nothing seemed out of the norm.  A few locals had rumors, but that was all they were.  I don't deal with rumors.  Even one person who claimed to live on same road as one of the searched places, and they were clueless(at least to me).  Remember this is Beaver Cleveland 1950's, not the wild west.  I was on the streets of McCleary late last night and no fear.  I also see the news reports showing the searches, and they look more like chemical removal to me.IMO  shortcake
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1430 on: September 26, 2009, 02:50:14 PM »

I cannot speak for everyone here, but here is MY beef with YOU. The only time that I have seen you come on to any boards to discuss Lindseys case is when you are defending yourself or Mark Duncan. You do not come on to try to help, find clues, or anything. I have heard that you have done very little to help locate Lindsey, yet you are supposed to be "her aunt". You refused helium for balloons on one of the searches. Yet, you supposedly handle the search funds. Here you pop up again to defend YOURSELF and MARK DUNCAN. I think thou does protest to much!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1431 on: September 26, 2009, 02:50:27 PM »

I was in Mccleary Friday night and nothing seemed out of the norm.  A few locals had rumors, but that was all they were.  I don't deal with rumors.  Even one person who claimed to live on same road as one of the searched places, and they were clueless(at least to me).  Remember this is Beaver Cleveland 1950's, not the wild west.  I was on the streets of McCleary late last night and no fear.  I also see the news reports showing the searches, and they look more like chemical removal to me.IMO  shortcake
Thank-you, interesting, I'm not sure what you mean about chemical removal 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1432 on: September 26, 2009, 02:51:07 PM »

Klaas ... mods

Could somebody please fix my last post.  I messed up somehow.

Thanks

Janet

_____

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1433 on: September 26, 2009, 02:51:27 PM »

I cannot speak for everyone here, but here is MY beef with YOU. The only time that I have seen you come on to any boards to discuss Lindseys case is when you are defending yourself or Mark Duncan. You do not come on to try to help, find clues, or anything. I have heard that you have done very little to help locate Lindsey, yet you are supposed to be "her aunt". You refused helium for balloons on one of the searches. Yet, you supposedly handle the search funds. Here you pop up again to defend YOURSELF and MARK DUNCAN. I think thou does protest to much!

Another interesting and curious post, thank-you.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1434 on: September 26, 2009, 02:56:36 PM »

12310 Summit Lake Road NW

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1435 on: September 26, 2009, 03:00:10 PM »

Does anyone know what property was searched? I'm not asking for anyone to say, because of danger, but does the person who owns the property included with the family that lives there or not? Or does that person live elsewhere?

NoRose, from what I have gleaned from reading and listening, several search warrants of properties were issued, more may be forthcoming over the weekend.  There was a family of four (don't know if all four were questioned) who were questioned, but not held, not arrested, just questioned, and not labeled as persons of interest.  A roadblock was established yesterday and I can't find if it is still up today.  (Maybe Shortcake can answer that.) Evidence has been taken by LE from some properties.  Apparently according to the news reports and LE oral statments, more people will be questioned over the weekend and searches with warrants will continue.  To my knowledge, the folks questioned yesterday were local people and they were not held for further questioning.
That's the latest I know.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1436 on: September 26, 2009, 03:00:39 PM »

Klaas thanks for the map, so Summit Lake Road, where the A is on the map is where the police have searched?
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1437 on: September 26, 2009, 03:01:15 PM »

Klaas ... Thanks.

Is the that property anywhere near the property currently being searched.

Thanks.

Janet

_____

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1438 on: September 26, 2009, 03:01:49 PM »

NoRose, from what I have gleaned from reading and listening, several search warrants of properties were issued, more may be forthcoming over the weekend.  There was a family of four (don't know if all four were questioned) who were questioned, but not held, not arrested, just questioned, and not labeled as persons of interest.  A roadblock was established yesterday and I can't find if it is still up today.  (Maybe Shortcake can answer that.) Evidence has been taken by LE from some properties.  Apparently according to the news reports and LE oral statments, more people will be questioned over the weekend and searches with warrants will continue.  To my knowledge, the folks questioned yesterday were local people and they were not held for further questioning.
That's the latest I know.
Thank-you, I appreciate that info 
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1439 on: September 26, 2009, 03:02:07 PM »

Another interesting and curious post, thank-you.

no one on this board named whos property was related to the search warrants except you.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.