March 19, 2024, 04:28:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lindsey Baum # 4 8/26/09 - 9/28/09  (Read 479704 times)
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1480 on: September 26, 2009, 04:33:16 PM »

Well, I will say none of this makes much sense, but I believe this is not as complicated a case as I might have thought for a minute or two. I really wish I could understand all this back stabbing that seems to be going on. Again it appears a child is lost in all the bs, and what a shame it is 

I agree
Praying for Lindsey

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Madre
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1481 on: September 26, 2009, 04:37:15 PM »

the "all of you" in my above post means MM< MB< KK< JENNIFERO etc, it does not mean any of the posters here

Thanks DD.  That's been my point with them.  How can you believe any of them?  As far as I'm concerned until we know otherwise, everyone in McCleary is still a suspect.

Yes Klaasend, Sebastian and DD.   Misdirection, not following up on possible leads, even "mistruths"  surrounding those who are close to Lindsey and/or her family is perplexing and disturbing.  Is this massive egos, sick fascination, or something possible more sinister?!  JMO
Prayers for Lindsey and those that are truly trying to bring her home
Thank-you, what you posted, are my thoughts.

No Rose, thanks for your support.  By the way MM, you said on another site this is just bickering.  I totally disagree.  This back-stabbing, misdirection, etc. you and your "friends" are doing there in your town is very unsettling because this is the rub....Why? What are the agendas?  Why are there agendas?!  In my opinion, the radio personality that came to the search has shined the light on some troubling things he saw or surmised that day....which some here have tried to allude to repeatedly.   

Prayers for Lindsey
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1482 on: September 26, 2009, 04:40:55 PM »

sebastian,  feel free to ask me directly questions and IF i can answer them I will.  The issue is that a lot of what we know we arent allowed to discuss... and i never denied helium to mb, that would of been 'worried' just tryin to stir the pot. what i do is behind the scenes since i cant go out to do the physical search.  i dont come on here to attack others as some do, i will defend myself or mark as it DIRECTLY related to me. i am pretty sure you would do the same if i came on here and started posting about you and your life.. just a point i am making. 

whomever asked about jb being home (maybe that was janet) when lindsey disappeared, yes he was home. that has been stated at some point in time.

there are a lot of posts on here,, often running together,, so if i miss things sorry

just got off the phone with mb and she said LE hasnt contacted her yet today about anything so hopefully soon!

my highlight above. 

MM, you and I have chatted quite a few times.  Our last chat was last night, all about this very subject.  You came to my chatroom and discussed this several people, how you were going to come over here and OUT the poster because you were mad because no one here would delete the posts about you.  I explained to you exactly why these posts can't be deleted.  You said you don't see they why no one is posting about the "poster", and asked how was that any different that people posting about you.  I explained to you in detail exactly how it was different; you are not trying to help by giving information on a forum that might get you killed.  I explained that to you.  I even asked you... what you want to go out someone else who might be harmed if you do, just because you are mad because the posts about you were not removed... you said no you did not...well now you did just that...

and reading above you just said you only come here so defend yourself and not attack others, you come only to defend you and mark if someone is derectly said about you.  How is this other poster have anything at all directly said about you.  How does posting their name defend you or mark? 

and now here you are intentionally putting someone in harms way after I told you exactly what was going on with this person and it has nothing whatsoever to do with this posters involvement in the lindsey case.  Why is it so important that all of you want this persons name all over the net, when she has been trying to help find lindsey.  Is that how all of you treat everyone who tries to help, you want to transfer the suspicion to them instead of yourselves.  I have a feeling when this all clears we will see that people are trying to blame this person for something they have nothing to do with.  and the worse part about it... they tried to help only for all you to "expose" them and put them in harms way.  Mccleary is a tiny town and when you know everyone but you try to help the outsider, and then the outsider who needs the help turns on you... you really have to wonder what this all really is about.

sorry for the long post again... but you know there is a consorted effort by all of you to hide the truth and try to put the blame on people who are trying to expose the truth... I am very suspicious of all of you...especially after every one of you have went behind the others back to expose each other.  you all have come to me with suspicions about all the others, tried to tell me all their lifetime garbage, and last but not least I have the emails where MB accuses YOU of ripping off the fund money.. shall I go on?
DD I am hoping you are not including any Monkeys in the"all of you"above.
None of us has outted anyone or put anyone in danger by posting their name/s.....at least not that I have read.

I cleared that up in the post after that.  after I posted I realized that was not clear so I fixed it in the next post. 

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1483 on: September 26, 2009, 04:40:57 PM »

DD- keep up all of your hard work. lindsey is lucky to have you searching for her. i know if i ever went missing or someone in my family went missing i would definitely want you on the case.
I totally agree, and pretty much reading through everything since the beginning, and reading what DD has all said today, my thinking all along was not far off. I pray Lindsey will be found soon.  an angelic monkey
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1484 on: September 26, 2009, 04:43:31 PM »

Sooooooooo,where are we at in the search for sweet Lindsey?
Anyone?

Karma Is Coming

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1485 on: September 26, 2009, 04:44:12 PM »

Anyone?
I was wondering myself, what was going on today.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1486 on: September 26, 2009, 04:52:55 PM »

BRAVO DD! 
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1487 on: September 26, 2009, 04:53:48 PM »

Anyone?

I've been checking the local tv and news, nothing yet.  I know that LE said they were not going to state where the seach warrants where issued for (until 5 days).  I guess they still want the element of surprise, but that just my opinion.

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1488 on: September 26, 2009, 04:55:16 PM »

BRAVO DD! 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1489 on: September 26, 2009, 04:58:56 PM »

Anyone?

I've been checking the local tv and news, nothing yet.  I know that LE said they were not going to state where the seach warrants where issued for (until 5 days).  I guess they still want the element of surprise, but that just my opinion.
Thank-you, I'm sure they don't want people knowing, I wasn't sure if LE was searching, or there was a planned search with the people from the town.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1490 on: September 26, 2009, 04:59:34 PM »

MelissaMcCann
Scared Monkey

One of the reasons I was born

« Reply #1491 on: September 26, 2009, 05:04:49 PM »

i learned long ago never to say anything i wouldnt say to anyone else,, those who know me know i am direct and dont hold back. i didnt have a problem telling KK things dont seem right, i had no problem telling mb that stories need to quit changing. i havent incrimated myself. i wasnt there, i had nothing to do with it, no information that could of been helpful regarding it. i hadnt seen MB for weeks prior to LJ going missing. i am not part of the inner crowd as u say. i am not friends with kk, never met jenn-o til yesterday and didnt really talk to her as i was there for mb. its sad you feel your hard work didnt go anywhere and you feel whatever you told kk didnt get passed on. I am not her, i cant tell you what she did or didnt do, i only know what mb tells me when i asked her about it and she said it was passed on.  not sure how you got that i didnt like you out of what i said but thats not the case. many times i said u are appreciated and i have passed on a few things to sb that you relayed to me. would be nice if one of us could go sit in with LE for the day and see just what exactly it is they are doing and how they handle everything that comes to them. then maybe we would have a better understanding instead of just our speculations.

i too hope very soon it comes out as to where lindsey is and what happened. lindsey, melissa, and josh will all need counceling and support to get through this tragic experience so they can come out on the brighter side of the rainbow. i hold out great hope for this case to end soon!
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1492 on: September 26, 2009, 05:04:49 PM »

DD- keep up all of your hard work. lindsey is lucky to have you searching for her. i know if i ever went missing or someone in my family went missing i would definitely want you on the case.
I totally agree, and pretty much reading through everything since the beginning, and reading what DD has all said today, my thinking all along was not far off. I pray Lindsey will be found soon.  an angelic monkey

yes, i think we are gonna find that lindsey was taken by someone she knows.

MelissaMcCann
Scared Monkey

One of the reasons I was born

« Reply #1493 on: September 26, 2009, 05:07:11 PM »

mb said she hasnt been contacted yet by LE today
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1494 on: September 26, 2009, 05:10:14 PM »

Anyone?

Thank-you, I'm sure they don't want people knowing, I wasn't sure if LE was searching, or there was a planned search with the people from the town.

NoRose, the last I heard the next planned search with LRC is scheduled for the next weekend, though I could be mistaken.  I'm not sure what will happen, however, as the Klaus Foundation is very serious about the confidentiality regarding the searches and since several involved in coordinating the searches through LRC have been talking so much on the internet about the searches, it's just hard to say.  It is unfortunate that folks don't realize the ramifications all this can have on the whole purpose.  Klass stated earlier about people realizing responsibility for what they put out over the internet.  I pray those who have this lesson to learn will not learn it to the detriment of bringing Lindsey home.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1495 on: September 26, 2009, 05:10:21 PM »

yes, i think we are gonna find that lindsey was taken by someone she knows.

Yes, that is one thing I have believed all along, Lindsey knew the person.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1496 on: September 26, 2009, 05:11:34 PM »

mb said she hasnt been contacted yet by LE today
Thank you Melissa.Tell Mama Melissa that Monkeys have her and her family and especially Lindsey in our prayers.

Karma Is Coming

sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1497 on: September 26, 2009, 05:15:27 PM »

i learned long ago never to say anything i wouldnt say to anyone else,, those who know me know i am direct and dont hold back. i didnt have a problem telling KK things dont seem right, i had no problem telling mb that stories need to quit changing. i havent incrimated myself. i wasnt there, i had nothing to do with it, no information that could of been helpful regarding it. i hadnt seen MB for weeks prior to LJ going missing. i am not part of the inner crowd as u say. i am not friends with kk, never met jenn-o til yesterday and didnt really talk to her as i was there for mb. its sad you feel your hard work didnt go anywhere and you feel whatever you told kk didnt get passed on. I am not her, i cant tell you what she did or didnt do, i only know what mb tells me when i asked her about it and she said it was passed on.  not sure how you got that i didnt like you out of what i said but thats not the case. many times i said u are appreciated and i have passed on a few things to sb that you relayed to me. would be nice if one of us could go sit in with LE for the day and see just what exactly it is they are doing and how they handle everything that comes to them. then maybe we would have a better understanding instead of just our speculations.

i too hope very soon it comes out as to where lindsey is and what happened. lindsey, melissa, and josh will all need counceling and support to get through this tragic experience so they can come out on the brighter side of the rainbow. i hold out great hope for this case to end soon!

Ok, since this case is hopefully FINALLY coming to a conclusion, let's iron out a few things. I do have some questions. You say that you are not "friends" with KK? I saw a post on IS where you stated that "YOU, MB and KK were sitting around in your store", blah blah blah. You are also supposedly very close to MB, so how could you not be friends with KK? Do you dislike her? If so, why? 2. Why is it there are so many questions regarding your handing of the search fund money and you never giving any direct answers? Why was it that only you were on the account and not MB? 3. Where have you been? Honestly, where have you been? I know you have a new baby and a new boyfriend, but YOUR BEST FRIENDS DAUGHTER HAS BEEN MISSING FOR MONTHS! I cannot help it. I have to wonder if A. you know where Lindsey is which is why you have not bothered with the searches or B. You are just another selfish, egotistical local. Perhaps I am truly missing things about you. I am not there, and I have no idea what goes on behind the scenes. I mean this with all due respect, PLEASE ENLIGHTEN ME!
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1498 on: September 26, 2009, 05:17:26 PM »

an angelic monkey

Karma Is Coming

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1499 on: September 26, 2009, 05:19:01 PM »

Monkeys

My unpopular position with many on this forum did sway momentarily today but ... I have regained my balance.

Unless it is revealed otherwise ... I will continue to ask myself the following questions regarding Lindsey Baum disappearance:

1.  Following the witness sighting ... is it possible that an impulsive action by someone close to Lindsey unintentionally caused her death?

2.  In an attempted coverup ... is it possible assistance was requested and provided?

3.  Considering there have been no arrests ... could their be underlying issues  encompassing the questioning of an underage person of interest? 

Janet

+++++++

Expert: Missing girl likely went with someone she knew
09:58 PM PDT on Wednesday, July 1, 2009

A national expert helping in the search for 10-year-old Lindsey Baum says someone Lindsey knew might be responsible for her disappearance. Baum vanished while walking home from a friend’s house Friday around 9 p.m.

"Based on the information I have, it’s someone she possibly knows or is in the area, not outside the area," said Henry Schmidt, with the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children..

Schmidt, a retired sheriff from Wyoming, arrived in McCleary to assist with the search Sunday.

http://www.nwcn.com/statenews/washington/stories/NW_070109WAB-mccleary-KS.260ea8b9.html

TIMELINES AND THEORIES
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5703.0

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.