March 18, 2024, 10:53:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lindsey Baum # 4 8/26/09 - 9/28/09  (Read 479646 times)
MelissaMcCann
Scared Monkey

One of the reasons I was born

« Reply #1500 on: September 26, 2009, 05:21:19 PM »

Ok, since this case is hopefully FINALLY coming to a conclusion, let's iron out a few things. I do have some questions. You say that you are not "friends" with KK? I saw a post on IS where you stated that "YOU, MB and KK were sitting around in your store", blah blah blah. You are also supposedly very close to MB, so how could you not be friends with KK? Do you dislike her? If so, why? 2. Why is it there are so many questions regarding your handing of the search fund money and you never giving any direct answers? Why was it that only you were on the account and not MB? 3. Where have you been? Honestly, where have you been? I know you have a new baby and a new boyfriend, but YOUR BEST FRIENDS DAUGHTER HAS BEEN MISSING FOR MONTHS! I cannot help it. I have to wonder if A. you know where Lindsey is which is why you have not bothered with the searches or B. You are just another selfish, egotistical local. Perhaps I am truly missing things about you. I am not there, and I have no idea what goes on behind the scenes. I mean this with all due respect, PLEASE ENLIGHTEN ME!
[/quote]

is there an easy way to find posts on here as i know i have addressed stuff already. however since there is 2 other sites i have posted on i cant be sure it was this site.......
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1501 on: September 26, 2009, 05:25:31 PM »

http://www.skyvalleychronicle.com/BREAKING-NEWS/IN-McLEARY-br-Search-Warrants-Served-For-Missing-Girl

IN McCLEARY:
Search Warrants Served For Missing Girl
September 26, 2009

Missing Lindsey Baum. (McCLEARY, WA) -- Investigators plan to be out again today (Saturday) searching for clues in the disappearance of 11-year-old Lindsey Baum of McCleary. Approximately 50 searchers will be working through the weekend.

It has now been three months since she disappeared from a McCleary street while walking home from a friend's house.

Friday morning, Grays Harbor Sheriff's deputies, FBI agents and members of the King County Sheriff's Office, started serving search warrants in and around the McCleary area.

It appeared investigators had reason to search specific properties in the area for the missing girl but a Grays Harbor Sheriff's Office spokesperson would only say the search warrants were a result of their "continuing investigation" and that authorities had credible information that lead to the searches.

Authorities did not say where the locations were they intended to search or if anyone was specifically being looked at as a suspect in Baum's disappearance.

Lindsey’s 11th birthday came and went in early July with searchers seemingly no closer to finder her than they were on June 26th when she vanished.

That month law enforcement officials in Grays Harbor County said it appears “likely” that Lindsey was abducted, perhaps by someone she knew.

Authorities at that time were urging residents in the area to report any unusual behavior they might have noticed that might point to an abductor, such as a person suddenly cutting or dyeing hair, an unexplained absence from work or cuts or bruises on the arms and face.

Lindsey is 4-foot-9, about 80 pounds, has brown hair and brown eyes and was last seen 10 days ago on June 26 wearing a light blue hooded pullover shirt and blue jeans with black shoes. See picture of her to right, above.

Anyone with information is asked to call a hotline that has been set up at 1-866-915-8299.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1502 on: September 26, 2009, 05:27:00 PM »

i learned long ago never to say anything i wouldnt say to anyone else,, those who know me know i am direct and dont hold back. i didnt have a problem telling KK things dont seem right, i had no problem telling mb that stories need to quit changing. i havent incrimated myself. i wasnt there, i had nothing to do with it, no information that could of been helpful regarding it. i hadnt seen MB for weeks prior to LJ going missing. i am not part of the inner crowd as u say. i am not friends with kk, never met jenn-o til yesterday and didnt really talk to her as i was there for mb. its sad you feel your hard work didnt go anywhere and you feel whatever you told kk didnt get passed on. I am not her, i cant tell you what she did or didnt do, i only know what mb tells me when i asked her about it and she said it was passed on.  not sure how you got that i didnt like you out of what i said but thats not the case. many times i said u are appreciated and i have passed on a few things to sb that you relayed to me. would be nice if one of us could go sit in with LE for the day and see just what exactly it is they are doing and how they handle everything that comes to them. then maybe we would have a better understanding instead of just our speculations.

i too hope very soon it comes out as to where lindsey is and what happened. lindsey, melissa, and josh will all need counceling and support to get through this tragic experience so they can come out on the brighter side of the rainbow. i hold out great hope for this case to end soon!

Melissa ... what changing stories?  Have you discussed Melissa Baum's changing stories with LE?

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1503 on: September 26, 2009, 05:27:16 PM »

Ok, since this case is hopefully FINALLY coming to a conclusion, let's iron out a few things. I do have some questions. You say that you are not "friends" with KK? I saw a post on IS where you stated that "YOU, MB and KK were sitting around in your store", blah blah blah. You are also supposedly very close to MB, so how could you not be friends with KK? Do you dislike her? If so, why? 2. Why is it there are so many questions regarding your handing of the search fund money and you never giving any direct answers? Why was it that only you were on the account and not MB? 3. Where have you been? Honestly, where have you been? I know you have a new baby and a new boyfriend, but YOUR BEST FRIENDS DAUGHTER HAS BEEN MISSING FOR MONTHS! I cannot help it. I have to wonder if A. you know where Lindsey is which is why you have not bothered with the searches or B. You are just another selfish, egotistical local. Perhaps I am truly missing things about you. I am not there, and I have no idea what goes on behind the scenes. I mean this with all due respect, PLEASE ENLIGHTEN ME!

is there an easy way to find posts on here as i know i have addressed stuff already. however since there is 2 other sites i have posted on i cant be sure it was this site.......
[/quote]

Could you PLEASE humor me and provide the answers to these questions again. There are ONLY 3!
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1504 on: September 26, 2009, 05:30:27 PM »

Sebastian wrote:

[/quote]
Melissa,I believe you can click on your screen name and then the option will show up to read all posts by this member.
Here are your posts....
Go to the bottom under show the last posts.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?action=profile;u=6816

Karma Is Coming

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1505 on: September 26, 2009, 05:32:45 PM »

Melissa - it's very easy to check all of your posts or someone elses too for that matter.  All you have to do is click on their name and scroll down to where it says:

Show the last posts of this person
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1506 on: September 26, 2009, 05:34:06 PM »

i learned long ago never to say anything i wouldnt say to anyone else,, those who know me know i am direct and dont hold back. i didnt have a problem telling KK things dont seem right, i had no problem telling mb that stories need to quit changing. i havent incrimated myself. i wasnt there, i had nothing to do with it, no information that could of been helpful regarding it. i hadnt seen MB for weeks prior to LJ going missing. i am not part of the inner crowd as u say. i am not friends with kk, never met jenn-o til yesterday and didnt really talk to her as i was there for mb. its sad you feel your hard work didnt go anywhere and you feel whatever you told kk didnt get passed on. I am not her, i cant tell you what she did or didnt do, i only know what mb tells me when i asked her about it and she said it was passed on.  not sure how you got that i didnt like you out of what i said but thats not the case. many times i said u are appreciated and i have passed on a few things to sb that you relayed to me. would be nice if one of us could go sit in with LE for the day and see just what exactly it is they are doing and how they handle everything that comes to them. then maybe we would have a better understanding instead of just our speculations.

i too hope very soon it comes out as to where lindsey is and what happened. lindsey, melissa, and josh will all need counceling and support to get through this tragic experience so they can come out on the brighter side of the rainbow. i hold out great hope for this case to end soon!

Melissa ... what changing stories?  Have you discussed Melissa Baum's changing stories with LE?

Janet
       Who is really changing stories?
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1507 on: September 26, 2009, 05:37:08 PM »

O/T Tacoma toddler found safe

TACOMA, Wash. - Tacoma police say they have found Azeal M. Degruy, the Tacoma toddler who was abducted by his uncle Friday night.

http://www.king5.com/topstories/stories/NW_092609WAB-toddler-abducted-by-uncle-KS.1bad0c5ef.html
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1508 on: September 26, 2009, 05:39:34 PM »

O/T Tacoma toddler found safe

TACOMA, Wash. - Tacoma police say they have found Azeal M. Degruy, the Tacoma toddler who was abducted by his uncle Friday night.

http://www.king5.com/topstories/stories/NW_092609WAB-toddler-abducted-by-uncle-KS.1bad0c5ef.html
Thank-you, good news an angelic monkey
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1509 on: September 26, 2009, 05:42:44 PM »

As for the case.  I  huge buzz going on around McCleary and over to Elma.  but who knows if it is true, I will just wait.

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1510 on: September 26, 2009, 05:43:13 PM »

Could you PLEASE humor me and provide the answers to these questions again. There are ONLY 3!
[/quote]

SEARCH ENGINE

1.  Click Search icon located toward the top of the page.

2.  Search for:  type key word that you remember is in your post.

3.  By User:  sebastian

4.  Click "Show results as messages"

5.  Search Order:  "most recent topics first"

6.  Click Search icon at bottom.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1511 on: September 26, 2009, 06:10:28 PM »

As for the case.  I  huge buzz going on around McCleary and over to Elma.  but who knows if it is true, I will just wait.

I hope Lindsey is found soon, that is what I'm praying for.
MelissaMcCann
Scared Monkey

One of the reasons I was born

« Reply #1512 on: September 26, 2009, 06:13:56 PM »

great thanks, got it figured out...

---------------------------------

Let’s hope this case is finally coming to an end!!!

MB and KK are together all the time. They came in to my store together. I am not going to ignore her if she is here. Just because she is friends with MB, doesn’t mean she is friends with me. Am I rude to her? No. Do I dislike her? I don’t know her enough to dislike her. Do I see her when I go over to MB's? Yes because they are together all the time. Are you friends with all of your friends friends? If so, wow and kudos.

The questions concerning money handling came from the unfortunate incident that started with my boyfriends ex being mad he was awarded full custody of their kids. Her friend was trying to stir the pot (I assume in hopes of trying to help get the court to change there minds) which is what brought me to the site again.  Anyways, a couple days after Lindsey went missing, the family decided they should set up an account for donations and asked me if I could do it. Because I am a business owner, know about getting the tax forms, handling money, keeping receipts, ect.. I said I would do it.  Beings how none of us had ever been through this experience before, we have learned as we go.  So I set I did what the bank requested, got the appropriate IRS forms, filled them out, submitted them, and then set up the account. All paperwork is accounted for, all statements and receipts kept in a file. If anyone wanted to audit the account they are more than welcome to.  MB is not on ANY of the accounts for this exact reason. So no one could accuse her of misappropriations of the money. She has enough stress on her plate as it is.  As LRC and Mark Klaas got involved, we have all  learned more about how to do things which is why the 2 other accounts were set up. They have a person on them who is unrelated in anyway and any withdrawals require 2 signatures.

“you know where Lindsey is which is why you have not bothered with the searches”
Now that’s quite the stretch! I wish I knew where Lindsey was. I don’t really believe in psychics but at this time I sure wish I was one of them. Yes my best friend’s kid is missing and my heart hurts for her every day.  I don’t go out to the physical searches because I have to take care of my family. If that makes me selfish than so be it. I don’t have the funds to hire someone else to work my store or I would. My life changing has coincided with Lindsey's disappearance. When MB calls and asks me to do something, I do it if I can. I wish I had more freedom to spend each and every day with her but I can’t.  If she calls and says 'I need you to be with me today' then I make it happen. I am grateful she has KK to be with her (regardless of what people think of her) because unfortunately MB sure can’t rely on Lindsey’s father to be by her side in this.  as for what I do/have done behind the scenes, well, I assist with the websites as I have some familiarity with html, having set them up for my own businesses, I have made phone calls, taken phone calls, talked to media, made posts, emailed photos here and there to different agencies, and now I will be working on setting up the websites so that anyone who would like to buy a t-shirt or a sweatshirt with Lindsey photo and info on it can do so with the shopping cart if you’re not local. Its nice seeing people walk though town with them on. Sometimes the little things are just as important as the big things.   

so anything else i can answer for ya? i am sure i have missed something somewhere
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1513 on: September 26, 2009, 06:15:53 PM »

I hope Lindsey is found soon, that is what I'm praying for.
an angelic monkey

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1514 on: September 26, 2009, 06:20:06 PM »

Thank-you
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1515 on: September 26, 2009, 06:21:13 PM »

i hope there are some answered revealed some. one way or another, lindsey needs to be brought home. and again, she is lucky to have someone like you advocating for her Smile
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1516 on: September 26, 2009, 06:24:24 PM »

great thanks, got it figured out...

---------------------------------

Let’s hope this case is finally coming to an end!!!

MB and KK are together all the time. They came in to my store together. I am not going to ignore her if she is here. Just because she is friends with MB, doesn’t mean she is friends with me. Am I rude to her? No. Do I dislike her? I don’t know her enough to dislike her. Do I see her when I go over to MB's? Yes because they are together all the time. Are you friends with all of your friends friends? If so, wow and kudos.

The questions concerning money handling came from the unfortunate incident that started with my boyfriends ex being mad he was awarded full custody of their kids. Her friend was trying to stir the pot (I assume in hopes of trying to help get the court to change there minds) which is what brought me to the site again.  Anyways, a couple days after Lindsey went missing, the family decided they should set up an account for donations and asked me if I could do it. Because I am a business owner, know about getting the tax forms, handling money, keeping receipts, ect.. I said I would do it.  Beings how none of us had ever been through this experience before, we have learned as we go.  So I set I did what the bank requested, got the appropriate IRS forms, filled them out, submitted them, and then set up the account. All paperwork is accounted for, all statements and receipts kept in a file. If anyone wanted to audit the account they are more than welcome to.  MB is not on ANY of the accounts for this exact reason. So no one could accuse her of misappropriations of the money. She has enough stress on her plate as it is.  As LRC and Mark Klaas got involved, we have all  learned more about how to do things which is why the 2 other accounts were set up. They have a person on them who is unrelated in anyway and any withdrawals require 2 signatures.

“you know where Lindsey is which is why you have not bothered with the searches”
Now that’s quite the stretch! I wish I knew where Lindsey was. I don’t really believe in psychics but at this time I sure wish I was one of them. Yes my best friend’s kid is missing and my heart hurts for her every day.  I don’t go out to the physical searches because I have to take care of my family. If that makes me selfish than so be it. I don’t have the funds to hire someone else to work my store or I would. My life changing has coincided with Lindsey's disappearance. When MB calls and asks me to do something, I do it if I can. I wish I had more freedom to spend each and every day with her but I can’t.  If she calls and says 'I need you to be with me today' then I make it happen. I am grateful she has KK to be with her (regardless of what people think of her) because unfortunately MB sure can’t rely on Lindsey’s father to be by her side in this.  as for what I do/have done behind the scenes, well, I assist with the websites as I have some familiarity with html, having set them up for my own businesses, I have made phone calls, taken phone calls, talked to media, made posts, emailed photos here and there to different agencies, and now I will be working on setting up the websites so that anyone who would like to buy a t-shirt or a sweatshirt with Lindsey photo and info on it can do so with the shopping cart if you’re not local. Its nice seeing people walk though town with them on. Sometimes the little things are just as important as the big things.   

so anything else i can answer for ya? i am sure i have missed something somewhere

Thank you for your response! Who is the other person on the "search fund account" with you? Who is working your store today? It just seems odd to me that you cannot help search on any Saturday because of your store, but today, when there is media around and so much action, you are suddenly available and all over these web boards. I really want to believe that you are a good friend to Melissa. I guess at times I wear rose colored glasses and want to believe there is good in everyone. I just don't get why you were not available to help search. Elma is only 8 miles away. Isn't it true that your boyfriend Mark Duncan is unemployed and has worked in your store before? I guess I don't understand why he could not have manned your store so that you could have been by Melissa's side and helped her search. I really appreciate the fact that you are there today. I am sure she needs every last bit of support that she can get. I  truly hope that Lindsey is found safe this week-end and brought home to her mother and brother. I doubt dad would be terribly interested one way or the other based on his performance thus far.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1517 on: September 26, 2009, 06:24:53 PM »

I think this is an update on todays search,video won't play for me.
http://www.kirotv.com/video/21120565/index.html

Karma Is Coming

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1518 on: September 26, 2009, 06:33:24 PM »

I wonder if the huge buzz is if they found Lindsey or some evidence.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1519 on: September 26, 2009, 06:35:39 PM »

I think this is an update on todays search,video won't play for me.
http://www.kirotv.com/video/21120565/index.html

Looks like last nights video
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.