March 18, 2024, 09:21:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lindsey Baum # 4 8/26/09 - 9/28/09  (Read 479636 times)
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1540 on: September 26, 2009, 08:04:30 PM »

lol what was i directing? i have never spoken to LE about any tips.  i posted earlier i dont believe in psychics, go read that,, youre obsession seems to be taking over. I am not lying about anything, infact you said you feel kk and jenn-0 are controlling. i have said its an unhealthy relationship and i have said that to MB as well.. i am not sure why your feelings are so hurt about this and what it is youre trying to accomplish right now... i am NOT on the search fund, those were set up after mb learned about them from lrc. did you miss me saying that?  mark isnt on anything to do with LJ or the search. the difference between me and you is i have indeed said whats on my mind to mb regarding her and KK,,, i told her i was speaking to you, told her you were going to give the info to sb since you didnt feel KK was doing anything with it,, which is when she said it was forwarded on to LE and then i said that on here earlier.. I am thinking that you should just keep on with the search stuff that you say you are having private people do and lets all hope something comes from it.

i just spoke to MB and she said there isnt anything happening differently today that is leading LE over to Elma.. not sure if thats good or bad news

go back and read about elma, that was a week ago... quit twisting.
and quit trying to mix the funds up, you know exactly which one. Do I have to start posting everything you said... maybe I should just go upload all the bs all of you said, straight up on my open board.  then you can't keep twisting it and avoiding what is asked.  Do you think at this point anyone believes you.  I can't believe you are still rattling on, however, that is what is so great about all of you, you just never know when to quit.  makes it that much easier for all of us to spot the lies. 

keep going on, please.

I am still going to get the email... about the account funds, I have so many emails I am searching through them to find it.  if it becomes too much of a problem to search through them all to PROVE all your lies, then I will just upload them all and people can sort through them all at leizure and figure it all out for themselves.  Much easier that way for me.  so when you start making this become a lot of work for me to answer all of your lying posts, I will just go over there and upload them all.  I do believe they all have a lot of bearing on this case anyway.... so maybe I should just do that anyway being it is all relevant to the case.  We are all researching for the truth, so that will be the easiest for all of use to sort through all the lies so we can get to the truth of this case.  so I will just go do it that way

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1541 on: September 26, 2009, 08:04:38 PM »

lol what was i directing? i have never spoken to LE about any tips.  i posted earlier i dont believe in psychics, go read that,, youre obsession seems to be taking over. I am not lying about anything, infact you said you feel kk and jenn-0 are controlling. i have said its an unhealthy relationship and i have said that to MB as well.. i am not sure why your feelings are so hurt about this and what it is youre trying to accomplish right now... i am NOT on the search fund, those were set up after mb learned about them from lrc. did you miss me saying that?  mark isnt on anything to do with LJ or the search. the difference between me and you is i have indeed said whats on my mind to mb regarding her and KK,,, i told her i was speaking to you, told her you were going to give the info to sb since you didnt feel KK was doing anything with it,, which is when she said it was forwarded on to LE and then i said that on here earlier.. I am thinking that you should just keep on with the search stuff that you say you are having private people do and lets all hope something comes from it.

i just spoke to MB and she said there isnt anything happening differently today that is leading LE over to Elma.. not sure if thats good or bad news

I have no idea what they are doing, but it is very possible they aren't telling MB everything that is going on.

Klaas, not always, but usually, LE doesn't talk with the family unless solid, concrete information can be provided.  This helps eliminate as much as humanly possible more emotional rides on that roller coaster.  It can be annoying for the family I'm sure, but LE tries to remain professional about conversations with families.  They seldom discuss theories, etc unless they (LE) believe the family can assist in debunking or providing more information.  It's a difficult line LE and the families walk, as they journey to the same goal.

MelissaMcCann
Scared Monkey

One of the reasons I was born

« Reply #1542 on: September 26, 2009, 08:05:34 PM »

[/quote]

Melissa ... what changing stories?  Have you discussed Melissa Baum's changing stories with LE?

Janet
[/quote]

Melissa

1.  Say it how it is to those who can make a difference ... Law Enforcement.

2.  lindsey, melissa, and josh ... ?????  Obviously, the organized searches you are involved with are not about locating a "live" Lindsey.

Janet

[/quote]

oops sorry i missed answer that. changing stories just meaning it went from 9 45 to 9 30 to 9 15.  i guess its hard to know exactly what time everything was occuring as no one had any idea this was going to happen.  is it 4 blocks, 8 blocks,, did a witness see LJ walkin home or just the witness seeing them walk to MK's. i dont recall what my kids wore yesterday, what time they jumped on the trampoline, ect and if something happened i dont know that i could give exacts either. media has also changed things. i too questioned why LJ was out alone at that time, and stated to MB that regardless how it may make others think of her, we have to have as close to exacts as possible as there could be a different witness at 9 14 than at 9 45.

i sid they all would need counceling including lindsey. i put her name first as she is most important. i hope they find her alive! do i think she is? well it didnt look good based on so many things but this weekend is reinstalling hopes
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1543 on: September 26, 2009, 08:10:59 PM »

MM read the highlight... is that suppose to bother me?  yes they are controlling, and I have said a ton more about each of them, is that suppose to be something NEW... you don't get it.  they already know what I say.  Kara knows full well how i am, unlike you, I WILL say it, I have said it, I will continue to say it.  I am not is a popularity contest here. 

don't turn this around MM, it won't work.  trying to make me look like i said it to, does not change anything.  people already know how I feel.  where have you been?  there is nothing you can say about me that will bother me at all.  Its all part of getting to the truth in this case.  I've been that way since day one. they know I have, MB knows I have everyone knows I have.  But what people don't understand is why YOU are lying, why everyone is backstabbing each other between all of you, and now lets get the truth out here.  You can't stand KK, you said you were going over to MB's house and telling kara to leave.  remember that. 
well let me get this all off this board.  and I'll just go post it all so you can refresh your memory so you don't get caught in more lies.

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1544 on: September 26, 2009, 08:17:33 PM »

I have no idea what they are doing, but it is very possible they aren't telling MB everything that is going on.

you know klaas, this is the real problem here.  LE is not telling them everything and they all say themselves, LE is telling them very little.  Yet they all come to the board is if they know everything going on and they don't, yet they say whatever they want people on the boards to believe, and everyone just believes them, because people expect them to be telling the truth... however, these people, every one of them lie and lie, time and time again...  and le is not telling them everything.  In fact for all we know LE might even suspect one or more of them. 

To find me:
MelissaMcCann
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1545 on: September 26, 2009, 08:19:34 PM »

i m not caught in any lies,, post it,,, its what i said,,,  if she had been there i was goig to ask her to leave, however that morning she wasnt there when i got there.

the account at timberland that i set up is NOT the search fund that requires 2 accounts. you are twisting things and yet my story stays the same..  as i was explaining the 1 i started was first, and then after mb learned more about the legalities of them from LRC, they set up the reward fund and the search fund which require the 2 sigs,, i am thinking you may have posted on that on your site but i cant be sure since you banned me from your site. and again i welcome anyone to audit the account.

shouldnt you be trying to use your energy in a more positive manner. i dont quite get what youre trying to accomplish. so your thinking that if you tell mb and kk things i HAVE already said to them....... please finish that sentence

i am thinking your earlier post was referring to searching in elma today,, did i misnderstand that when you said there is buzz,,,  i called mb and ask and she siad there was nothing which i posted on here as others were asking as well
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1546 on: September 26, 2009, 08:20:23 PM »

you know klaas, this is the real problem here.  LE is not telling them everything and they all say themselves, LE is telling them very little.  Yet they all come to the board is if they know everything going on and they don't, yet they say whatever they want people on the boards to believe, and everyone just believes them, because people expect them to be telling the truth... however, these people, every one of them lie and lie, time and time again...  and le is not telling them everything.  In fact for all we know LE might even suspect one or more of them. 

Exactly DD.  Also possible LE may tell them something just to see if they repeat something they were told not to.  Or they want to see who they run to tell.
MelissaMcCann
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1547 on: September 26, 2009, 08:22:41 PM »

oh such drama is tiring.

Ok all, I am going to close my store up a few mins earlier and head over to Melissa's for the vigil. I hope to see you locals there and whose ever idea it was earlier to light a candle even if you live far away, that was great! have a good nite
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1548 on: September 26, 2009, 08:23:42 PM »

i m not caught in any lies,, post it,,, its what i said,,,  if she had been there i was goig to ask her to leave, however that morning she wasnt there when i got there.

the account at timberland that i set up is NOT the search fund that requires 2 accounts. you are twisting things and yet my story stays the same..  as i was explaining the 1 i started was first, and then after mb learned more about the legalities of them from LRC, they set up the reward fund and the search fund which require the 2 sigs,, i am thinking you may have posted on that on your site but i cant be sure since you banned me from your site. and again i welcome anyone to audit the account.

shouldnt you be trying to use your energy in a more positive manner. i dont quite get what youre trying to accomplish. so your thinking that if you tell mb and kk things i HAVE already said to them....... please finish that sentence

i am thinking your earlier post was referring to searching in elma today,, did i misnderstand that when you said there is buzz,,,  i called mb and ask and she siad there was nothing which i posted on here as others were asking as well

so your name is on account.  What is that account for?

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1549 on: September 26, 2009, 08:25:53 PM »

Please light a candle for Lindsey.

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=FLB

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1550 on: September 26, 2009, 08:26:18 PM »

oh such drama is tiring.

Ok all, I am going to close my store up a few mins earlier and head over to Melissa's for the vigil. I hope to see you locals there and whose ever idea it was earlier to light a candle even if you live far away, that was great! have a good nite

Lady, you may think it is drama -- it is not.  It is the quest for the truth! and to bring a precious child home!

doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1551 on: September 26, 2009, 08:29:45 PM »

oh such drama is tiring.

you told me they changed the times because they wanted to save face they aren't good mothers letting lindsey leave like that... oh yes you said that too

still skirting the issue of the account... believe, I have the email.  I will get it out here. I will post it all over on my board, so this board can have some peace.  they all can read it and bring it all over to use for discussion if they would like, or they can all ignore it if they like.  it is PART OF THE CASE...who is credible and who is not... if everyone controlling the searches, the money etc, are all liars, and if they lies point to also lying to LE, very much a part of this case.  so have a nice night... hope you sleep well

To find me:
JessStar
Monkey Junky

Please Help Find Justice for Nevaeh

« Reply #1552 on: September 26, 2009, 08:30:23 PM »

Idon't want to fuel any fires here, but I know first hand that LRC is not handling any search funds in this case. I know because I specifically asked LRC. Why?  Because I was working directly with LRC on funding the search. I don't know why LRC seemed, to me, to distance itself from this effort after it participated in the search a few weeks back. But it caused me to pause. While I'd do anything within my ability to help Lindsey, the level of trust I have for anyone in McCleary is about as low as it could get. I might be wrong about all of it, but it's my gut feeling, and I have to go with it. Sorry.

MelissaMcCann
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1553 on: September 26, 2009, 08:30:58 PM »

Sister,  that was the first account, it was set up for donations right after LJ went missing. Its at timberland bank which is a local bank. As time went on and we learned more about how to run things, the other 2 accounts were set up at sterling. All 3 are available for donations. There isn’t a timberland bank in McCleary, only a sterling. So my guess is that is why sterling was chosen and they also are a regional bank with more locations where as timberland is not.
MelissaMcCann
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1554 on: September 26, 2009, 08:33:54 PM »

i didnt say lrc is handeling the account, and if that is how it was interpretted my bad, i guess i should of said more like this 'after mb was educatied about these kinds of things by lrc and klaas that is when they set up the accts
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1555 on: September 26, 2009, 08:34:03 PM »

Sister,  that was the first account, it was set up for donations right after LJ went missing. Its at timberland bank which is a local bank. As time went on and we learned more about how to run things, the other 2 accounts were set up at sterling. All 3 are available for donations. There isn’t a timberland bank in McCleary, only a sterling. So my guess is that is why sterling was chosen and they also are a regional bank with more locations where as timberland is not.

What is the first account for?  What have the funds been used for?  Isn't your name on this first account?

doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1556 on: September 26, 2009, 08:36:58 PM »

mb told me that you were transferring the funds out of the account to persona accounts and they froze the account.  now is she lying?

To find me:
MelissaMcCann
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1557 on: September 26, 2009, 08:37:18 PM »

sister have u read my other posts about this account,, i have said i set it up, my name is on it, i did the legal paperwork,, i posted about it a couple pages back.

ok now customers are gone so i can close. prayers for lindsey and a good turn out tonite!
JessStar
Monkey Junky

Please Help Find Justice for Nevaeh

« Reply #1558 on: September 26, 2009, 08:38:15 PM »

That wasn't really the point of my post. Again, I don't want to point fingers, indict anyone, take sides, etc. Things are tough enough in McCleary to begin with. But I just thought it was odd that LRC seemed to back out as quickly as I became involved. Now, in the interest of full disclosure, I was told they are remaining active in assisting LE. But I was also told that they have no intentions at this point of returning to Washington. Again, I just found that a bit odd.

MelissaMcCann
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1559 on: September 26, 2009, 08:41:54 PM »

the account has never been frozen. it was online banking that was frozen, i guesss she misunderstood or something. a deposit was made in the account and the bank wasnt open. mb came and got the money from me directly since i hadnt made my store deposit so i put that exact amount in my store deposit to make up the difference.

thats the problem when 5 different people tell the same story,,,,,, remember that game we use to play as kids,,, where you whisper something in the ear of someone and by the time it gets to the end the phrase 'eat worms with ketchup' somehow turns into lick dogs in chocolate? 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.