March 18, 2024, 11:10:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lindsey Baum # 4 8/26/09 - 9/28/09  (Read 479649 times)
JessStar
Monkey Junky

Please Help Find Justice for Nevaeh

« Reply #1600 on: September 26, 2009, 10:02:45 PM »

I'm not sure how that worked locally, DD. My "guess" is that the donor would need to earmark what account they wanted their money to be deposited into.

JessStar
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1601 on: September 26, 2009, 10:09:48 PM »

Haa haa, sister. Thanks for making fun of my typo!  Smile  goes to show you it's not easy posting from a blackberry!

I wouldn't jump to conclusions and call the potpourri fund misleading without knowing more. I think everyone had good intentions. You're talking about people who never ever had to deal with anything like this before. People who may not have had very much disposable income to begin with. And now they are faced with searching for their missing child. How do you deal with that? How do you deal with the financial repercussions of not being able to work because of the emotional trauma caused by having your child missing?  So I would be cautious about jumping the gun. Although, based on the charcters involved in this Shalespearean tragedy, I can fully understand the cynicism. I have it myself, as I said earlier.

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1602 on: September 26, 2009, 10:14:25 PM »

JessStar, I certainly appreciate what you are saying.  If it's going to be to help MelissaB, that's ok, God knows she has needed it.  All I am suggesting is call it what it is.  If it is being used to help her survive as best she can, again, that's ok.  I just have a problem with calling it one thing and using it for something else.  Even if the need changed, that's ok too, just be honest about it.  But, that's just me.

liver
I hate liver

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1603 on: September 26, 2009, 10:15:00 PM »

JenniferO from WS posted this about the 3 different accounts.

There are three accounts:
1. Reward fund at Sterlings Savings bank. I don't know who has access to this account. Wasn't the original $6,000 from Crimestoppers? Maybe they control the account.

2. "Potpourri fund" set up by MM at Timberland Bank. This is MBs "living account" and money she uses for whatever (never got a definite answer on that)

3. Search fund is at Sterling Savings and requires two signatures and I was told MB is not on the account. Not sure who the signers are.

KarmaR, thanks for getting that information.  Before the reward or search accounts were established, I thought the account at Timberland was on one of the websites with paypal (or whatever) for the use to help find Lindsey.  Am I wrong about that?  Does anyone know?

yes that is right, it was the only one and linked as to help for lindsey.  I had linked it from my site and had no idea till one of them came and called it a popouri fund.  I did not know what that meant.  then found out later for mb for whatever.  then they set up the other accounts

omg, potpouri -- that's misrepresentation, but probably like JessStar said, honor system only -- how cruel to fool the public like that.

To avoid any misunderstands ... to avoid being scammed ... I now ask the hard questions prior to donating an amount larger than $10.00 to any fund.  I have learned to remind myself that we have all been blessed not only with a willing heart but with the ability to decern.

I have learned through personal experience.  Two years ago ... I ended up unintentionally contributing substantially to furthering an agenda ... an agenda that I opposed ... an agenda that was preventing justice from prevailing for a missing 18 year old American named Natalee Holloway.

Janet

++++++

KYLE KINGMAN - ROV OPERATOR AND ANALYST - THE PERSISTENCE

Kyle Kingman - In His Own Words

Kyle Kingman:
  I took the proportions of the body form from the head, to shoulder, to a 90 degree angle which I believed to be the hem line of Natalee's skirt. I then took those proportions and matched them to the photo of Natalee with what she was last seen wearing. The proportions matched within an inch from head, to shoulder, to skirt line. Based on this comparison and with what we believed we saw in the Dec 29th video, Tim Miller contacted the family and told them the 99.9% comment. I told Tim not to do anything until we have forensic results back after the site is processed. Jan 7th we sampled the contents and in my opinion we found the skirt under the sand along with the other items The blue fabric was found right where the skirt is pictured. If it isn't her, it will forever haunt me as a major cosmic WTF.

Kyle Kingman:  John is not a believer in the trap. He took ALE's word as gospel that it wasn't case related, yet never studied the videos or bothered to inquire further. He had plans on doing business with Aruba and in S. America and he didn't want to hurt any feelings by talks hinting at lack of complete trust and friendship. I did not feel the same and we had a major difference in opinion. He was the one who never pressed ALE to be completely open with us with the trap evidence. I would have forced them to. However, John was the one paying my invoices so I was forced to sit back and hope for the best.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1604 on: September 26, 2009, 10:17:03 PM »

Wow, after coming back and catching up, I am speechless. What is really going on here, poor little Lindsey, thanks for all the info, I am very disturbed by it.
JessStar
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1605 on: September 26, 2009, 10:18:50 PM »

JessStar, I certainly appreciate what you are saying.  If it's going to be to help MelissaB, that's ok, God knows she has needed it.  All I am suggesting is call it what it is.  If it is being used to help her survive as best she can, again, that's ok.  I just have a problem with calling it one thing and using it for something else.  Even if the need changed, that's ok too, just be honest about it.  But, that's just me.

liver
I hate liver

No sister, you are RIGHT on with that.  I agree 150%.

Madre
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1606 on: September 26, 2009, 10:19:27 PM »

Wow, after coming back and catching up, I am speechless. What is really going on here, poor little Lindsey, thanks for all the info, I am very disturbed by it.

No Rose, I am as well. 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1607 on: September 26, 2009, 10:24:13 PM »

liver
I hate liver

No sister, you are RIGHT on with that.  I agree 150%.

No me.  I love liver.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1608 on: September 26, 2009, 10:25:11 PM »

No Rose, I am as well. 

I believe the truth is about to surface.
going to take my liver thoughts to bed.
God Bless Lindsey Baum!

JessStar
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1609 on: September 26, 2009, 10:27:41 PM »

No Rose, I am as well. 

God Bless Lindsey Baum!

Hey sister . . . . . .   

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1610 on: September 26, 2009, 10:30:42 PM »

No Rose, I am as well. 

God Bless Lindsey Baum!
Have a good evening, I sure hope you are right.
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1611 on: September 26, 2009, 10:31:25 PM »

No Rose, I am as well. 

God Bless Lindsey Baum!

Hey sister . . . . . .   

Liver = pukel puker pukel puker pukel puker
me going to send all my liver to Janet

night guys

doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1612 on: September 26, 2009, 10:33:11 PM »

I'm not sure how that worked locally, DD. My "guess" is that the donor would need to earmark what account they wanted their money to be deposited into.

in the beginning there was only one account.  So everything would have went there.  that would be the account they later refered to as the popouri account.  That is the one MM had set up. 

then they changed and set up a search fund and a reward fund. 

and I lost track after that what they were doing, as I knew LRC was involved and assumed they were taking care of things becaue there were no funds in the local search fund. 

ok well I will let someone else try to figure this all out. 

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1613 on: September 26, 2009, 10:35:53 PM »

i was just wondering if it was possible to edit something in karak's email that dd posted that i believe is inappropriate for the forum as it pertains to a private medical issue that karak appeared to be mocking in her email
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1614 on: September 26, 2009, 10:36:33 PM »

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1615 on: September 26, 2009, 10:38:02 PM »

No Rose, I am as well. 

God Bless Lindsey Baum!

Hey sister . . . . . .   

night guys

.... with fried onions and real bacon bits along with mashed potatoes and everything  smothered in dark gravey.  A warmed sissor bun for dipping would be nice.

Good Night All!

Janet

_____

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1616 on: September 26, 2009, 10:45:33 PM »

No Rose, I am as well. 

God Bless Lindsey Baum!

Hey sister . . . . . .   

night guys

.... with fried onions and real bacon bits along with mashed potatoes and everything  smothered in dark gravey.  A warmed sissor bun for dipping would be nice.

Good Night All!

Janet

good night.

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1617 on: September 26, 2009, 10:51:57 PM »

i was just wondering if it was possible to edit something in karak's email that dd posted that i believe is inappropriate for the forum as it pertains to a private medical issue that karak appeared to be mocking in her email

Can you give me the link to the post you are referring to please?  I'll take a look and see if I think it's OK to edit it.  In general NO to editing except in special circumstances.  But if I know which post I'll check.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1618 on: September 26, 2009, 11:03:19 PM »

Can you give me the link to the post you are referring to please?  I'll take a look and see if I think it's OK to edit it.  In general NO to editing except in special circumstances.  But if I know which post I'll check.

KLAAS, I think it is on this page.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5810.1560

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1619 on: September 26, 2009, 11:14:37 PM »

KLAAS, I think it is on this page.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5810.1560

Thanks, I did edit it out and replace with this:

((edit personal information unrelated to case))
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.