March 18, 2024, 08:50:02 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lindsey Baum # 4 8/26/09 - 9/28/09  (Read 479628 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1720 on: September 27, 2009, 04:53:45 PM »

I have little time to keep up here.  I am doing the best I can.  My fingers and wrists are numb from typing. I am trying me best.

its time to clear up a lot of BS..

I will start by explaining whose house was searched, etc. I have persmission to do this, this person wants the truth out, and all the crap to stop.  I do too.

http://truecrime.forums-free.com/what-is-going-on-t1360.html
OMG, thank-you very much for explaining this, here is a woman that is helping and look what you get, I feel terrible for her, and if I were her, I wouldn't help another living soul    Now, I'm not even going to get started on this Jenn person, what I feel is irrelevant, but I have read pretty much all she has posted, and I will drop it. My belief in what happened to this little child never strayed from my mind. Yes, I went here and there with my thoughts, but I always came back to the original thoughts, and after reading what you posted DD I guess I wasn't wrong  I appreciate all you do, and when you speak to the poster please tell her thank-you from me, and take care, which sounds like that will be very difficult to do.

No Rose, I'm with you.  I'm sure we will hear about probable cause,etc.  but I know that there have been some fishy things going on out of the people's mouths themselves, those surrounding Lindsey, that are right here on these boards.  I also agree that a suspect/suspect's family would not call in a dog handler in hopes to find where Lindsey is.  Whatever the answers are, I believe someone is getting closer to finding out.  Please, please, someone tell what they know to bring Lindsey where she belongs.  Thank you DD.  For what it is worth, I have myself been following the other forum and that particular poster and kept having a nagging feeling about their control issues over this case/search/MB,etc.  It might not be transparent at first, but if you read the whole body of work, it's weird.  IMO   As I posted before, is tthe misdirection and control due to massive egos, sick fascination, or something more sinister?
Madre, you are right, the two forums she posts on, something, I can't pinpoint has bothered me. Why in the world do some people think this is somekind of a game? I can't begin to express how upset I am with three cases, Lindsey, Haleigh and Caylee, and the insane nonsense surrounding these cases.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1721 on: September 27, 2009, 04:54:25 PM »

I don't know what to say anymore. I am flabbergasted. Where is MM?
Good question, huh? 
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1722 on: September 27, 2009, 05:11:45 PM »

madre- i agree with you and nrcg. these posts have always bothered me by her, like it is some type of control issue, or she thinks its cool to be in the "inside circle" with all the players on the case and now she's over there accusing dd of lying. oh well. thankfully i think its pretty obvious that DD has all of her facts together.

i am also wondering where MM is right now.

i think if we take some of the info we got from dd's website it's clear that they were searching for something that based on statements made by kk and others, lb wasn't wearing at the time she was seen leaving kk's house.  to me, that means that kk could be lying about what lb was last seen wearing, or maybe lb stopped home again to get this thing they were looking for in the search warrants before she disappeared, or ....ugh  i dont even know, i need to wrap my head around all of this
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1723 on: September 27, 2009, 05:18:31 PM »

Pictures of Mayor Bentley:

http://www.cityofmccleary.com/index.asp?Type=B_LIST&SEC={2F17A6E9-6C9A-43CB-B97D-E6EA41A15685}

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Madre
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1724 on: September 27, 2009, 05:20:33 PM »

madre- i agree with you and nrcg. these posts have always bothered me by her, like it is some type of control issue, or she thinks its cool to be in the "inside circle" with all the players on the case and now she's over there accusing dd of lying. oh well. thankfully i think its pretty obvious that DD has all of her facts together.

i think if we take some of the info we got from dd's website it's clear that they were searching for something that based on statements made by kk and others, lb wasn't wearing at the time she was seen leaving kk's house.  to me, that means that kk could be lying about what lb was last seen wearing, or maybe lb stopped home again to get this thing they were looking for in the search warrants before she disappeared, or ....ugh  i dont even know, i need to wrap my head around all of this

Yes Sunshine12, some, if not all of the "facts" of that day that have been the jumping off point for investigation, could be false.
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1725 on: September 27, 2009, 05:26:33 PM »

. . . . and isn't it odd that Self, who was home at that same time, saw nothing, not even the kids playing in the street that Bentley saw?

I wonder if there has to be cause to ask someone to take a LDT in GHC?
That part of the article bothered me also Scandi.
I hate to point at anyone innocent but dang it,this is the first we are hearing that Lindsey disappeared right in front of the Mayor's house.I can't even find a picture of Mayor Bentley and IMO if he has any suspicions surrounding him,I doubt the McCleary LE will investigate him.

Hi Karma, I know I am now 2 pages behind, but agree with you.  Being the mayor might hamper a thorough investigation by his peers.  The one saving grace is the FBI is still involved, right?  They would look at him as a citizen and not skirt him in their work because he holds a political position IMO. 

I don't think anyone has been cleared in the case, right?  Publicly that is, by LE.  I brought a link over to WS last night that was worded so oddly.  It said SS like LE have looked at allot of people and ruled most of them out in Lindsey's case.  That struck me as saying there must be some people they have doubts about, right?  I'll go regrab that snip but don't think I have the link.  It was several pages back here.

Also, it is true that journos often get the slant wrong.  But the way the article was worded it seemed so clear, one saw kids playing at that time and the other didn't and they live houses away from each other!   xox
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1726 on: September 27, 2009, 05:33:51 PM »

. . . . and isn't it odd that Self, who was home at that same time, saw nothing, not even the kids playing in the street that Bentley saw?

That part of the article bothered me also Scandi.
I hate to point at anyone innocent but dang it,this is the first we are hearing that Lindsey disappeared right in front of the Mayor's house.I can't even find a picture of Mayor Bentley and IMO if he has any suspicions surrounding him,I doubt the McCleary LE will investigate him.

I hope you saw my link on the Mayor's pictures.

This is the exact reason I was harping so much about the LE not doing their jobs, and outside LE such as State or Federal investigators should be brought in. Not because of the Mayor, per se, but because it looked to me like they were covering for someone in McCleary.

I spoke of the 5th amendment and last night, and realized my mistake later I meant the 4th amendment.  Sorry.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1727 on: September 27, 2009, 05:33:53 PM »

Here is that article I shagged from yesterday, bolded by me

http://www.kirotv.com/news/21116315/detail.html

Search Warrants Served In Missing Girl Case
Posted: 11:42 am PDT September 25, 2009
Updated: 6:37 pm PDT September 25, 2009

MCCLEARY, Wash. -- Evidence was been collected from a 10-acre property Friday after detectives served a search warrant in connection with the disappearance of Lindsey Baum, detectives said.
Detectives searched the property in the McCleary area looking for evidence that could lead to 11-year-old Baum who disappeared June 26 while walking home from a friend’s house.

"It has been the longest three months of my life," said Lindsey’s mother, Melissa Baum.

The Grays Harbor Sheriff's Office, the FBI and the King County Sheriff's Office served the search warrants Friday morning and expect the continue searching through the weekend.

“We are looking obviously for the clothing that she was last seen wearing, we're looking for any sort of trace evidence that might be related back to Lindsey Baum," said Sgt. Steve Shumate of the Grays Harbor Sheriff’s Office.

All four members of the family who live on property are being interviewed, but police said nobody is being called a suspect.

Neighbors said they don’t think police will find a thing.

"I just think they've got the wrong family. I'm sure they've got some sort of evidence or something, but I'm sure they've got the wrong family," said one neighbor who did not give his name.

"This is no different than other persons of interest we have had in the past. We have looked into those individuals, we have deemed to be persons of interest and in most cases they ended up not being involved in the disappearance of Lindsey Baum," Shumate said".
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1728 on: September 27, 2009, 05:34:47 PM »

i never read ws...(i boycotted them when i couldn't be a member with a yahoo e-mail. i still have no idea what thats all about)  gimme the dirt!

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1729 on: September 27, 2009, 05:35:41 PM »

Who is being framed?

Janet

+++++++

Police have yet to find big break in case
By Steven Friederich
The Daily World
Sunday, September 27, 2009 1:14 AM PDT

Chief Criminal Deputy Dave Pimentel said he conducted interviews with a number of people Friday, but said no suspects or persons of interests have been named and no arrests have been made.

So far, we have not found that smoking gun, we have not found anything that would jump out at us, but without forensic analysis done at the lab, we can’t really say whether what we’ve found will help our cause or not.”

http://**/articles/2009/09/27/local_news/doc4abf03c936aa2261426446.txt

read dd's post on her website, it will explain everything

Thank you Sunshine.  Thank you DD.

If Tamikosmom was singled out by LE as a person of interest in the Lindsey Baum case because of false speculation of others and ... the authorities arrived at our door with or without a search warrant ... in the process of elimination ... hubby and I would step aside to let them in and ... instruct them to go for it but ... please excuse the mess because I spend hours on the computer and ... seldom clean house.  With or without a warrant ... in the process of elimination ... the searching of our property would meet with the same compliance.  Closure and justice for Lindsey would demand it.

Kona ... thank you for all you do in making a stand for Lindsey Baum ... a stand that was not without personal consequences.  This old world needs more Konas.

I can now appreciate how Wayne Watne and Jim Mullins must have felt when they were also targeted as persons of interest by internet posters.  Wayne Watne ... for all we know ... his only motivation was to be a positive influence in the life of Josh Braum and a provider of support for an overwelmed single Mom.  Jim Mullins ... for all we know ... was a man who took pleasure in watching young people play as they played in the creek on his property.

My heart goes out to Kona and her family, Wayne Watne and Jim Mullin.  The focus of suspicion must be hurtful to all of them.  Nevertheless ... a ten year old little girl is missing and ... and persons of interest that come to the attention of LE must be investigated in the process of elimination.

Sincerely, Janet

+++++

JIM MULLIN

Search ramps up for McCleary girl
10:19 PM PDT on Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Instead of kids playing in Jim Mullin's creek, search dogs were back on his property. It's the sixth time his place has been searched.

He misses the kids.

"Since this happened there hasn't been kids out here at all. They're usually running all over," he said.

http://www.king5.com/topstories/stories/NW_063009WAB-Mccleary-girl-search-LJ.1fc0b759.html

Jim Mullin
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5606.0

WAYNE WATNE

She’s no runaway, family says
By Steven Friederich - The Daily World
Wednesday, July 1, 2009 12:13 PM PDT

Lindsey was in Girl Scouts. She went to church at the Evergreen Christian Center in McCleary, an offshoot of a larger church in west Olympia. She sometimes worked the front counter at Baum’s store in Elma, a “dollar store.”

http://**/articles/2009/07/01/local_news/doc4a4ba94721f78989072462.txt

Hundreds gather for Baum vigil
By Callie White - The Daily World
Wednesday, July 1, 2009 12:13 PM PDT

Wayne Watne of Evergreen Christian Community in Olympia and two other local ministers said prayers for Lindsey’s return. Watne took speakers from the assembled crowd. Friends of the family stepped up, taking turns expressing their hope and their pain.

http://**/articles/2009/07/01/local_news/doc4a4baa38c6082474655699.txt

KaraK
Re: Lindsey Baum, 10y missing from McCleary, WA 6/26/09
« Reply #1245 on: July 05, 2009, 11:23:14 PM »

Josh does not have any regular friends that I am aware of but I will ask around but I know Wayne Watne tries to help out there by taking him fishing and there may be other adults and such that have stepped in to provide friendship as well. Most of the time that I see Josh he is hanging out with Lindsey and my 10 and 11 yr old.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5541.msg865772#msg865772

Wayne Watne
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5614.0

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1730 on: September 27, 2009, 05:36:28 PM »

Thanks Fanny!
Wonder why the Mayor chose June 26th as a special day(officially)for a retiring council member when she retired on June 24th?

Mayor Bentley thanked Donnie Rostedt, for over 35 years of service at her final council meeting.

During the council meeting on June 24th, 2009 Mayor Bentley declared June 26, 2009 as "Donnie Rostedt Day"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Also,look at all those sores and stratches on another council member's legs during the parade ride with the Mayor.
I think I am getting more paranoid than I already was 

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1731 on: September 27, 2009, 05:38:11 PM »

cool.  if you scroll down you can see pictures of the city counsel and their 'goals'

Madre
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1732 on: September 27, 2009, 05:42:05 PM »

Sorry but again bringing a snippet from the Ron & Don radio show interviewing Rick Scott, undersheriff, my bold.  These are the only facts for sure, that I know of at this point.  Soooo...from 9:30 to 10:50pm, what happened to Lindsey?  3 to 4 blocks from home or what location, Kara's?

Prayers for Lindsey

This is one of the interviews

Monday, August 31, 2009
3:00 pm-4:00 pm

Don went down to McCreary, WA to help out in the search for Lindsey Baum. Rick Scott, the Grays Harbor County undersheriff talked to Ron and Don about the abduction. Don talks about what it was like to go down and search for Lindsey.

Don:
Could you tell everybody kind of the Lindsey Baum story and what we know at this point just to kind of reset, for those of our listeners right now, that may not be familiar with Lindsey’s story.

Rick:
Well on June 26th of this year, Lindsey disappeared walking home from a friends house in mcCleary, Wash. And she was last seen at about 9:30 pm, by locals that we identified who knew her from living in a small town. She was headed home to her residence roughly 3-4 blocks from that location on one of the secondary streets there in McCleary when she was last seen, ultimately did not return by 10:00 pm as she’d been told by her mother. Following that, her mom called around trying to find her, failing to do so, she went out looking for her herself, then at about 10:50pm that evening, reported her missing to the McCleary police department. They began then to aid in the search for her looking around town. By the following morning, she had not been found our department was contacted then and search and recue resources were activated on that Saturday, and that essentially kicked off what has been a massive search for Lindsey. At first focussing on searching in and around McCleary with the use of search & Rescue volunteers, at times totalled about 100 people were used to search in and around the community. We also within 24 hrs of her disappearance began to activate law enforcement resources in the belief that this was beginning to look more like a criminal investigation then a missing child so to speak, and that’s when I was brought in then.

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1733 on: September 27, 2009, 05:43:53 PM »

MCCLEARY, Wash. -- Evidence was been collected from a 10-acre property Friday after detectives served a search warrant in connection with the disappearance of Lindsey Baum, detectives said.
Detectives searched the property in the McCleary area looking for evidence that could lead to 11-year-old Baum who disappeared June 26 while walking home from a friend’s house.

"It has been the longest three months of my life," said Lindsey’s mother, Melissa Baum.

The Grays Harbor Sheriff's Office, the FBI and the King County Sheriff's Office served the search warrants Friday morning and expect the continue searching through the weekend.

“We are looking obviously for the clothing that she was last seen wearing, we're looking for any sort of trace evidence that might be related back to Lindsey Baum," said Sgt. Steve Shumate of the Grays Harbor Sheriff’s Office.

All four members of the family who live on property are being interviewed, but police said nobody is being called a suspect.

"I just think they've got the wrong family. I'm sure they've got some sort of evidence or something, but I'm sure they've got the wrong family," said one neighbor who did not give his name.

"This is no different than other persons of interest we have had in the past. We have looked into those individuals, we have deemed to be persons of interest and in most cases they ended up not being involved in the disappearance of Lindsey Baum," Shumate said".
That was stated by SGT.Steve Shumate of Grays Harbor County.
They sure have a weird way of making statements 

Karma Is Coming

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1734 on: September 27, 2009, 05:47:25 PM »

Karma ... I was thinking that this statement is one of the few statements of LE in this case that does make sense.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1735 on: September 27, 2009, 05:50:47 PM »

Karma ... I was thinking that this statement is one of the few statements of LE in this case that does make sense.

Janet

I was actually thinking the LE have nothing and they are now just trying to throw some hope out there that they have POI that they are checking out.

Karma Is Coming

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1736 on: September 27, 2009, 05:51:57 PM »

DD,were the LE looking for Lindseys bathing suit?

Karma Is Coming

Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1737 on: September 27, 2009, 05:54:26 PM »

Not odd at all!  Mr. Self's house does not face Maple Street.  He is not in good health, was probably relaxing in his living room at that time in the the evening!

Thanks Heidismom,  Glad you are here to point that out.  Does Maple street go uphill abit going from 6th west towards 7th and 8th?  And then looking back down Maple from there, would there have been a lot of tree foliage  obstructing a view of 6th st and beyond back in June?
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1738 on: September 27, 2009, 05:54:27 PM »

Janet

I was actually thinking the LE have nothing and they are now just trying to throw some hope out there that they have POI that they are checking out.

I believe the words "most cases" imply that SGT.Steve Shumate was not necessarily referring to the Lindsey Baum case.  Hey ... I could be wrong.

Janet

_____

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1739 on: September 27, 2009, 05:55:57 PM »

in most cases they ended up not being involved

uggg...between the speech patterns and the reporting.  so if in most cases they ended up not being involved i would have to assume that in at least one case someone/something did end up being involved.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.