March 19, 2024, 01:23:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lindsey Baum # 4 8/26/09 - 9/28/09  (Read 479675 times)
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1800 on: September 27, 2009, 09:02:37 PM »

. . . . and isn't it odd that Self, who was home at that same time, saw nothing, not even the kids playing in the street that Bentley saw?

I wonder if there has to be cause to ask someone to take a LDT in GHC?
That part of the article bothered me also Scandi.
I hate to point at anyone innocent but dang it,this is the first we are hearing that Lindsey disappeared right in front of the Mayor's house.I can't even find a picture of Mayor Bentley and IMO if he has any suspicions surrounding him,I doubt the McCleary LE will investigate him.

I hope you saw my link on the Mayor's pictures.

This is the exact reason I was harping so much about the LE not doing their jobs, and outside LE such as State or Federal investigators should be brought in. Not because of the Mayor, per se, but because it looked to me like they were covering for someone in McCleary.

I spoke of the 5th amendment and last night, and realized my mistake later I meant the 4th amendment.  Sorry.

Thanks Fanny, I just saw his photo on your link.

The 4th amendment dealing with search and seizure specifies that the search has to be signed by a judge and have probable cause.  I guess until we learn something new about this I will have to say I have to trust the integrity of those officers and officials involved in the case.  Isn't the FBI still directing the case?  I know they have a 3 or 4 person squad full time in Montesano working on Lindsey's case {last I read}, and have not heard that the FBI is no longer involved in the case.  I could be wrong and correct me if that is not the case.  xox

hi Scandi... I have always respected your postings and reasoning, have seen you work on many cases over the years.

yes they have to have probable cause.  I do believe you will be surprised when it comes out that the judge has a DIRECT CONFLICT with the family over personal matters.  This will be brought up to the attorney for the family.  It is POSSIBLE someone's personal conflict got in the way of good judgement.  I would really hope not, but this judge should never have been the one to okay the warrants in the first place.  The conflict has to do with personal problems between the two families, NOT ANYTHING "LEGAL" at all.  some old deep wounds there between his family and the family he signed the search warrant for. 

so let's see what becomes of this. 

again Scandi.  Always enjoyed seeing your posts.

A little conflict of interest?  Judge required to excuse self.....hum....

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1801 on: September 27, 2009, 09:08:45 PM »

It is hard to imagine that certain locals have enough power to get this kind of investigation going based on rumors alone. We all know that it sometimes takes an act of God to get LE moving on anything. I have emailed with Kona back and forth and by all accounts she appeared to be truly trying to find answers to bring little Lindsey home. I cannot help but wonder if she and her family were used as scapegoats by the real perp. Perhaps because it has become common knowledge that there are those in town that don't like her? You plant some evidence on her property and those locals lap it up with a spoon and fork because, after all, she was not well liked by them. I don't know, I am getting that "hinky" feeling again.

Hi sebastian

A genuine suspicion may have been based on the fact that ... according to DD .. Kona inserted herself personally in the case.  Not only do many with sincere motives become active along side an investigation in persuit of answers but ... so do the perps who have a personal agenda to obstruct the investigation by distract from themselves and ... distracting from the evidence.  Perps have been known to speak publicly on behalf of the victim as well as appear to search for the missing.

It appears that Kona's neighbours stand behind the family.  I have not heard anything negative.

Janet

+++++

Search Warrants Served In Missing Girl Case
Posted: 11:42 am PDT September 25, 2009
Updated: 6:37 pm PDT September 25, 2009

Neighbors said they don’t think police will find a thing.

"I just think they've got the wrong family. I'm sure they've got some sort of evidence or something, but I'm sure they've got the wrong family," said one neighbor who did not give his name.

http://www.kirotv.com/news/21116315/detail.html

Police have yet to find big break in case
The Daily World
Sunday, September 27, 2009 1:14 AM PDT

Chief Criminal Deputy Dave Pimentel said he conducted interviews with a number of people Friday, but said no suspects or persons of interests have been named and no arrests have been made.

“So far, we have not found that smoking gun, we have not found anything that would jump out at us, but without forensic analysis done at the lab, we can’t really say whether what we’ve found will help our cause or not.”

<snipped>

Pimentel noted that although the search warrants are getting a lot of attention, the Sheriff’s Office has “served dozens of search warrants” during the course of the three-month investigation.

“This is just one tip we’ve received that we decided to follow up on out of thousands, literally, thousands of tips,” Pimentel said. “The people we talked to yesterday were among the hundreds and hundreds of people we’ve talked to, as well.”

http://**/articles/2009/09/27/local_news/doc4abf03c936aa2261426446.txt

also remember KONA is the direct reason Harry Oakes first got involved.  Kona is the one who initiated that and they LB's aunt is actually the one to request his services...

would KONA really want Harry Oakes and the dogs to come in if she thought they would lead to her properties or to something which would incriminate herself or her son.  I really doubt it. 

It seems Kona was the one wanting the dogs to come in, and it was MB who did not.

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
shortcake
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1802 on: September 27, 2009, 09:15:57 PM »

. . . . and isn't it odd that Self, who was home at that same time, saw nothing, not even the kids playing in the street that Bentley saw?

I hate to point at anyone innocent but dang it,this is the first we are hearing that Lindsey disappeared right in front of the Mayor's house.I can't even find a picture of Mayor Bentley and IMO if he has any suspicions surrounding him,I doubt the McCleary LE will investigate him.

This is the exact reason I was harping so much about the LE not doing their jobs, and outside LE such as State or Federal investigators should be brought in. Not because of the Mayor, per se, but because it looked to me like they were covering for someone in McCleary.

I spoke of the 5th amendment and last night, and realized my mistake later I meant the 4th amendment.  Sorry.

The 4th amendment dealing with search and seizure specifies that the search has to be signed by a judge and have probable cause.  I guess until we learn something new about this I will have to say I have to trust the integrity of those officers and officials involved in the case.  Isn't the FBI still directing the case?  I know they have a 3 or 4 person squad full time in Montesano working on Lindsey's case {last I read}, and have not heard that the FBI is no longer involved in the case.  I could be wrong and correct me if that is not the case.  xox

hi Scandi... I have always respected your postings and reasoning, have seen you work on many cases over the years.

yes they have to have probable cause.  I do believe you will be surprised when it comes out that the judge has a DIRECT CONFLICT with the family over personal matters.  This will be brought up to the attorney for the family.  It is POSSIBLE someone's personal conflict got in the way of good judgement.  I would really hope not, but this judge should never have been the one to okay the warrants in the first place.  The conflict has to do with personal problems between the two families, NOT ANYTHING "LEGAL" at all.  some old deep wounds there between his family and the family he signed the search warrant for. 

DD - Are you saying that Kona has already got an attorney for the family?  Now I don't trust this person anymore.  After all why would anyone rush out and get an attorney unless you may be involved in something.  This is very suspicious action by the person being searched.  I would let in the LE come in without a warrant and tell them look all you want.  Thats what most others said when they were asked in that town.  That is a fact. shortcake
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1803 on: September 27, 2009, 09:17:23 PM »

or maybe we have really Really been duped and she skipped 6-9.  just throwin that out...you can throw it back if ya want
::ducking nanners::
I sure won't throw nanners 
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1804 on: September 27, 2009, 09:22:31 PM »

i could be wrong but i really think they were looking for her bathing suit at the posters house

You are very smart sunshine, very smart indeed!
Which would mean that there are people lying big, big, big, big time!

sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1805 on: September 27, 2009, 09:23:13 PM »

shortcake-with all due respect, if i was in Kona's position i would get a lawyer too. especially since this is gonna be all over the press when the warrants are unsealed. it would be stupid of her not to.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1806 on: September 27, 2009, 09:26:16 PM »

shortcake-with all due respect, if i was in Kona's position i would get a lawyer too. especially since this is gonna be all over the press when the warrants are unsealed. it would be stupid of her not to.
I have to agree.
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1807 on: September 27, 2009, 09:26:45 PM »

i could be wrong but i really think they were looking for her bathing suit at the posters house

You are very smart sunshine, very smart indeed!
Which would mean that there are people lying big, big, big, big time!

i know, unfortunately they could make a lifetime movie out of all of these twists and turns. and lies lies lies, and i dont mean that to be disrespectful at all but its the truth
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1808 on: September 27, 2009, 09:33:26 PM »

Hi DD!!  Please explain how you know they found nothing in the search?  Are you working with the local LE?  From what I seen on TV, men dressed in HazMet suits had something in their hands and headed for a large truck.  As I posted early on, I believe it was chemicals(possibly for drugs).  Maybe you know if the results of the LE search was negative??  How??  I hope not from someone who's place was being searched.  I would like to know if someone knows if Lindsey was last seen wearing her bathing suit.  If so, a lot makes sense and I will focus my search in another direction.  I phoned a tip in early on and still believe this person may be involved somehow.  LE makes no mention of this individual, yet it is this person was targeted early on.  shortcake

I said they found nothing that would be obvious there was anything there to do with LB.  They of course do take things that they send to the lab to see if there is anything forensic that might connect to lindsey baum.  This is normal procedure.  They did take things from the house, but nothing that can be said to connect to this case.

they had a warrant to search for all the normal things they always search for.  However there was one thing that seemed strange to search for and that was her swimming suit.  So we now know LB must have either been wearing her swimming suit or she had it with her somewhere.   It is obvious she did not leave it at home now, or they would not have that listed on the sw. 

I do have the search warrant and the receipts for items taken. 

I am answering what I have permission to answer.

It seems to me they were searching for anything that might let them know if linsey had either been in the house at any time or anything to link someone there to lindsey.  Nothing out of the ordinary except for the swimming suit.  I'll see what else I can post.

the only drugs was a tiny bit of pot and a pipe.  big deal. 

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1809 on: September 27, 2009, 09:36:22 PM »

DD - Are you saying that Kona has already got an attorney for the family?  Now I don't trust this person anymore.  After all why would anyone rush out and get an attorney unless you may be involved in something.  This is very suspicious action by the person being searched.  I would let in the LE come in without a warrant and tell them look all you want.  Thats what most others said when they were asked in that town.  That is a fact. shortcake

I would have an attorney also.  If someone is trying to say you did something you did not do, it is good to have an attorney. 

they did not say le could not come in.  le just showed up and told them to leave the house.  they proceded to tear it up.  At that point I would have retained an attorney also.

To find me:
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1810 on: September 27, 2009, 09:36:24 PM »

I have to agree.

It is one thing to search your house or your property.  Sure, nothing to hide, come on in.  But if they take anything, anything, whoa!

sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1811 on: September 27, 2009, 09:39:20 PM »

so im gonna guess they didnt find her swimming suit there
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1812 on: September 27, 2009, 09:40:03 PM »

and tell you to leave your own house?  Are you kidding?  Do they have the legal right to make you leave your own home?

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1813 on: September 27, 2009, 09:42:06 PM »

Am I to assume that someone planted Lindsey's swimsuit at this lady's house? I just don't know what else to think. 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1814 on: September 27, 2009, 09:43:57 PM »

and tell you to leave your own house?  Are you kidding?  Do they have the legal right to make you leave your own home?
I'm not sure about that, I thought you could stay when they search your home with a warrant?
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1815 on: September 27, 2009, 09:44:33 PM »

Am I to assume that someone planted Lindsey's swimsuit at this lady's house? I just don't know what else to think. 

NoRose - i dont think we know yet if the suit was even found at this house.

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1816 on: September 27, 2009, 09:47:08 PM »

so im gonna guess they didnt find her swimming suit there

no they found nothing connected to her at all... unless it is forensics that they have to test from the vaccum etc, things like that.  that is normal

so unless something turns up in forensics, there was NOTHING

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1817 on: September 27, 2009, 09:49:41 PM »

NoRose - i dont think we know yet if the suit was even found at this house.

well it was not on the receipts are being found
and police also stated in the paper they found nothing unless is turns up in the forensics.  had they found her swimming suit, that would be obvious connnection, and they said there was nothing obvious. 

things on the receipts of what was removed, it is not on there either.  other things listed like vacuum dust etc are listed, so I am sure if they found the swim suit it would be on there too, it is not

safe to say, they didn't find it... and if they had have, someone would be in jail by now

To find me:
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1818 on: September 27, 2009, 09:49:57 PM »

I'm not sure about that, I thought you could stay when they search your home with a warrant?

Maybe if JessStar comes on she can answer that for us.  But NoRose, I thought the same thing.
So the bathingsuit is on the search warrant, which means LE is looking for it, which means the original story is wrong, which means other parts of the story may be wrong, which means somebody is covering their butts (collective or otherwise), which means we have been lied to from day one, which means . . . omg!

sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1819 on: September 27, 2009, 09:51:38 PM »

so i guess my question is, who would lead police to this tip that her swimming suit might be found there?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.