March 19, 2024, 01:19:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lindsey Baum # 4 8/26/09 - 9/28/09  (Read 479674 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1840 on: September 27, 2009, 10:23:24 PM »

I do not know how to bring a post from one thread to another.  Could someone please bring post 992 over .  TYVM

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5541.msg864342#msg864342
Northern Rose, I'm not sure how, but when reading the post, this one statement always bugged me.             When Lindsey left my house she headed down maple street - my daughter watched her until the neighbors trees got in the way that would have been before she hit the corner of 7th and Maple.      I have a hard time believing that her daughter watched her until she couldn't see her anymore, just doesn't sound to me something a ten year old does, imo.
Madre
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1841 on: September 27, 2009, 10:23:32 PM »

I do not know how to bring a post from one thread to another.  Could someone please bring post 992 over .  TYVM

AND #1001 from same thread...

POST #992

NorthernRose timeline:

Thursday 25 June
Kayla spends the night at Lindsey's house

Friday 26 June
Lindsey and Kayla had been swimming all day at a friends house.
Lindsey showers and changes.They head over to Kayla's house to see if Kayla could spend the night again.

?Time(I'm thinking Lindsey's Mom stated somewhere what time they left the house to go to Kayla's house)~Lindsey,brother Josh and Kayla head over to Kayla's house to see if Kayla could spend the night again.The bike's chain is broke so Lindsey is walking the bike,gets tired and wants Josh to take the bike home,they argue,a family friend see's them arguing and sends Josh back home with the broken bike.

8:19- friends of Lindsey and kayla rented the movies the girls just happened to be with them at the time on the way to Kayla's.Also on the way to Kayla's the girls change their minds about who will stay where.They decide to ask if Lindsey could stay friday night at Kayla's because Kayla wanted to stay saturday night at Lindsey's house.

At Kayla's (9:10) - Lindsey stayed for maybe 5 minutes
Or at Kayla's at 9:00PM,Lindsey stays about 10-15 minutes leaving at about 9:15PM

Leave Kayla's - She left before 9:30 probably closer to 9:15.
Kayla either watches Lindsey go down Maple street a ways or.....Lindsey went up the hill on 6th street(and not down Maple)like Kara has stated.

So I think we now need Kara to tell us if Lindsey walked down Maple ST. or up the hill on 6th ST.Also.....if Kara knows if the girls went to the video store before Lindsey's shower/clothes change or did the video store trip happen on the way to Kayla's house.

Looking for you guys to comment about my observations here.

Does the timeline work OK this way?

I lost my work computer for Friday they had to copy the hard drive so I am going to try and catch up on questions and comments I am sure I'll miss some though so please repost if I do. (And please do not worry or watch what you say I understand everyone has to be looked into). I am told FBI is going to be done soon so please please please don't stop.

When Lindsey left my house she headed down maple street - my daughter watched her until the neighbors trees got in the way that would have been before she hit the corner of 7th and Maple. Either route she took either straight home or up 6th she would have had to walk down Maple street a ways.

Originally I was told that they picked up Lindsey's scent on the corner of 6th and Maple (near Beehive retirement center) and it went up 6th street (so to me that is a right onto 6th street) I was even told another location nearer to her house where they picked up her scent as well. They are no longer saying this and are now saying the dogs never picked up a scent (that's impossible isn't it????) So I am confused and not sure now what the real story is.

Video store - Took place at 8:19 according to the video store records - so it happened before she went home to change. The video store is less than 1/2  block from where the girls were swimming and they went to the video store with the friends who they were swimming with.

My Brother - Has some issues right now he was a service man years ago and served his country and factors that played in that life and in our childhood has really caused him to be confused and lost and he now suffers serious sleep disorders that wreak havoc on his life'. He and my sister had a business years ago that I helped them with before we all went our separate ways. I have not seen my brother in years but I see my sister fairly often when she picks up my kids. If you have questions here feel free to ask I have no qualms.

Lindsey's dad - His name is Greg (I believe) but his friends and lots of family call him by his middle name which is Scott. I've never met him but in the past according to Lindsey he was a good dad and she never had anything bad to say about him except that he left. Everything else she said about him was positive.

doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1842 on: September 27, 2009, 10:25:05 PM »

Where did the original information come from that she went home, took a bath and changed from her bathing suit to clothes.  Wasn't that from KK or her daughter?  Was that rumor, or official? MB? 

I remember early on that SM members were questioning the time involved in doing that task and how long it would take. 

AND.....I really want to know why MB would not welcome a dog search with open arms, and welcome any help she could get from any one.  Why would she not even speak to HO???  this makes no sense to me whatsoever. 

I'll tell you nothing makes sense to me, hasn't made sense to me, and it just gets worse and worse.  HO came several times to search.  He's fed up. 

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
shortcake
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1843 on: September 27, 2009, 10:25:52 PM »

People, you are reading WAY too much into the search warrant. Yes, they have the ability to tell you to leave. In fact, that's pretty standard procedure, especially when the property is so large. The reason is to secure the site in case anything is there. Taking stuff that might lead to clues, or stuff that is reaonably likely to lead to evidence, is routine in a case full of unsolved mysteries. It may or may not be evidence, but it fits the evidentiary profile. The standard for securing a search warrant isn't probable cause that the custodian of the property committed a crime. It's reasonable probability thay evidence exists there for whatever reason. It could have been deposited there by the perp without knowledge of the owner, for example. So you can't indict these people just because a search warrant was issued.

For those who would just open their doors to law enforcement in a case like this, I hope you would think long and hard about that if you're ever put in that position. There's a reason for a constitutional right against unreasonable searches and seizures. There are such things as dirty cops and overzealous prosecutors looking to raise their conviction rates. Law enforcement are people too, and just because they are law enforcement doesn't mean that they're always there to protect and serve.

Finally, these people were astute in getting an attorney. If someone was targeting your property in a missing child case, I'd hope you'd do the same. Because I doubt anyone on this board knows all of their rights. I've been practicing law for 15 years, I know what I'm talking about.

Ok, let the nanners fly. But that's okay because I think most people on this board aren't naïve enough to open their doors to unbridled searches by law enforcement in a case like this where LE is under a great amount of stress and pressure to solve it.
Good point Jess.  Being an attorney, I bet you thought OJ should have retained one of you at the getgo because you never know when someone might plant a glove.  Hmmmmm.  Just a thought, but I do respect your point of view.  shortcake
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1844 on: September 27, 2009, 10:26:29 PM »

at this point, i really want to know who's framing this family.  i think once we can figure that out it will help crack this case.
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1845 on: September 27, 2009, 10:28:18 PM »

Northern Rose, I'm not sure how, but when reading the post, this one statement always bugged me.             When Lindsey left my house she headed down maple street - my daughter watched her until the neighbors trees got in the way that would have been before she hit the corner of 7th and Maple.      I have a hard time believing that her daughter watched her until she couldn't see her anymore, just doesn't sound to me something a ten year old does, imo.

well it is only a few houses before the trees are in the way... but if we believe HO report she was on the north side of maple, so I don't know how that would work either.  but if she went down 6th like kara had told me, she would not have crossed the street either.  so its just not working.

To find me:
Madre
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1846 on: September 27, 2009, 10:29:20 PM »

AND #1001 from same thread...

POST #1001
Kara thank you so much for answering and I hope you get your computer soon.  I am sorry to hear about Wesley.  I feel that anyone that serves the country should get more support after they are back that just is not there for them.

The timeline I did, then I was correct th tat they were at the video store at 8:19 , then went to Lindsey's, Lindsey then has a bath, then head to your house?

The time between the video store and your house is 1 hour 4 minutes.  As stated before, that seems very short to fit in a bath, re-dress, primp, bike push, fight, intervention, and walk to your door. 

Do we know anything more about the principle/superintendent of the school.  I dug up some interesting allegations about him .

Also does Lindsey's mom rent the house from someone named Eric from Elma? Has he been checked out throughly?

I wish your 4th of July was not spent with these questions and am sending strength to you and your family until Lindsey comes home safe.

KARA  REPLIED:

I never actually met the principle and honestly until you guys brought it up had not heard of any allegations. I will be bring those up to the authorities though I know they won't actually tell me anything.

I believe that is Melissa's landlord though I am sure he has not been checked out yet. I will ask about that as well.

From what I can tell your time line is pretty right on though there are slight time inconsistencies between my recollection and others so there may be a few minutes difference in everything except for the video store. I believe the girls may have played or talked out in front of Lindsey's for a while before she went in to bathe and change which would take up some of the time but my daughter did not mention anything in between that time so I will be re-asking. I honestly had not even thought about that time gap so it seems important.
My 4th was spent at home praying and thinking I could not imagine doing anything else right now . I did send my family to be with family and they are having fun as they should but now knowing that this will shortly be left in the hands of the Sheriff's dept and McCleary PD I was hoping to remember anything new before we started losing resources. I thought all night and realized that I don't think we ever really dug into who the girls knew or would say hi to etc or even people Josh knew that are regulars around here. They are going to re-question all the kids involved and see if they can identify the people that would be a normal or friendly face to them. Hopefully this can shed a little light on who would have the opportunity to seem trustworthy to Lindsey. 

Report to moderator    Logged 

doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1847 on: September 27, 2009, 10:29:22 PM »

anyone have a link  for kiro news... is saying the dogs never found scent at kona's for lindsey

To find me:
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1848 on: September 27, 2009, 10:30:46 PM »

so i guess my question is, who would lead police to this tip that her swimming suit might be found there?

that's my question...i wish we knew.

who would even know about the swimming suit.  it was suppose to be home.  so who would know she had it on or with her?
Her mom, her brother, her friend, her friend's mom, otherwise I don't know 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1849 on: September 27, 2009, 10:33:01 PM »

at this point, i really want to know who's framing this family.  i think once we can figure that out it will help crack this case.
I want to know that also, and why they are framing this family.
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1850 on: September 27, 2009, 10:35:01 PM »

so i guess my question is, who would lead police to this tip that her swimming suit might be found there?

who would even know about the swimming suit.  it was suppose to be home.  so who would know she had it on or with her?

and she had on jeans and a hooded sweatshirt.

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1851 on: September 27, 2009, 10:35:14 PM »

well it is only a few houses before the trees are in the way... but if we believe HO report she was on the north side of maple, so I don't know how that would work either.  but if she went down 6th like kara had told me, she would not have crossed the street either.  so its just not working.
No, it is not working at all. I always wondered if she left Kara's house, I know there was two witnesses, but witnesses can get days and times mixed up.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1852 on: September 27, 2009, 10:38:56 PM »

anyone have a link  for kiro news... is saying the dogs never found scent at kona's for lindsey

http://www.kirotv.com/news/21116315/detail.html
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1853 on: September 27, 2009, 10:40:49 PM »

God Evening Monkeys and Guest.

I just started reading  on this thread last night, so have some catching up to do..May I ask what time it gets dark in McCleeary that time of year? TIA

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1854 on: September 27, 2009, 10:41:46 PM »

maybe she really did leave kara's house, and then stopped at that house she was swimming at and asked to sleep over. maybe she didnt leave that house, or maybe she did leave that house with some friends and went out to some place in the woods
Madre
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1855 on: September 27, 2009, 10:44:30 PM »

and she had on jeans and a hooded sweatshirt.

Quote from: doubledecker on July 11, 2009, 06:08:33 PM
doesn't lindsey's poster/flyer say she was wearing a blue hoodie?  I guess that might be considered a sweatshirt? 

KARA'S RESPONSE:
Yeah some of the flyers that were put and printed up by others as well as some news stations have her shirt as a sweatshirt instead of a long sleeve blue shirt with hood. Not necessarily a crucial difference but I for one when looking at what someone is wearing make note of garment by material so to me the term sweatshirt seems heavy and possibly bulky which hers was not so it is just something that I wanted to point out more so for anyone who may see her or should someone find something.
Madre
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1856 on: September 27, 2009, 10:51:27 PM »

maybe she really did leave kara's house, and then stopped at that house she was swimming at and asked to sleep over. maybe she didnt leave that house, or maybe she did leave that house with some friends and went out to some place in the woods

Guess where one of the places was that Don from the Don & Ron radio show took a picture of when he was there for the search?!!!?  Isn't this the pool were Lindsay was swimming the day she went missing?

http://www.mynorthwest.com/?nid=185&sid=207012&pid=7
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1857 on: September 27, 2009, 10:53:43 PM »

I just started reading  on this thread last night, so have some catching up to do..May I ask what time it gets dark in McCleeary that time of year? TIA
I know Janet had that answer, it stays light there longer then it does where I live in So Cal in June, and I was surprised it was still light out. Wasn't she told to start going home by Kara's boyfriend before it got dark, and wasn't that about 9:15 or so?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1858 on: September 27, 2009, 10:55:24 PM »

Guess where one of the places was that Don from the Don & Ron radio show took a picture of when he was there for the search?!!!?  Isn't this the pool were Lindsay was swimming the day she went missing?

http://www.mynorthwest.com/?nid=185&sid=207012&pid=7
I'm not sure, because the pic I remember seeing I couldn't believe how dirty and cluttered the yard was 
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1859 on: September 27, 2009, 10:56:28 PM »

I know Janet had that answer, it stays light there longer then it does where I live in So Cal in June, and I was surprised it was still light out. Wasn't she told to start going home by Kara's boyfriend before it got dark, and wasn't that about 9:15 or so?

Thanks NRCG...I live in the south on the east coast, so figured it stayed light later there than it does here. We are usually full dark by 9:15 to 9:30

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.