April 27, 2024, 01:10:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lindsey Baum # 4 8/26/09 - 9/28/09  (Read 483005 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #240 on: September 04, 2009, 12:35:58 AM »

Does anyone remember Kara K stating that she thought that LB may have gone off her normal path on her walk home? Does anyone remember what the name of the street was? Also, does anyone have a map with the house numbers on the streets? I was told that the guy and his girlfriend that moved after LB disappeared had a child. I just wonder if LB may have gone there. The street is on her walk home.

I remember Kara stating that and we have maps in the threads pertaining to that somewhere.  I'll see if I can find them OR they may be in a separate map thread. 

Here is a link to all of KaraK's posts.  You can look through there if you want.  I can't right now but will try to later:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?action=profile;u=6810;sa=showPosts
« Last Edit: September 04, 2009, 12:37:31 AM by klaasend » Logged
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #241 on: September 04, 2009, 11:30:49 AM »

thought I better come over here and clear this up if I can. 

okay I really thought that photo was on the alice walters myspace.  However, jenniferO posted over on another board there was no picture on alice walters myspace.  So... where did I see that photo then?  I know I saw it on one of the kids' myspaces.  ugh.  but where and who?

and now although there might have never been a photo attached to alice walters, we still have a problem with this which needs to be looked at, because NO ONE knows who this alice walters person is, and lindsey is the SOLE friend on alice walter page.  The timing is also very strange. 

I asked MB if she knew this person... answer NO.  she asked the kids if they knew who alice walters is, answer NO, so who is this person who signed up on june 8th, became a "friend" to LINDSEY ONLY, then last logged in on june 28th, two days after lindsey goes missing.  you will also see they sent lindsey a message saying they "wanted to play" whatever that game is at the bottom of lindsey's myspace.  Why is it, this person signed up for myspace, put some things on myspace to set it up, became lindsey's friend, (and NO ONE else's friend, not even family nor anyone), sends lindsey a message, then poof they are gone.  what was the point in the whole myspace account.  And how do you just randomly find lindsey baum on the net to become ONLY LINDSEY'S friend, then you poof two days after lindsey is missing.  And the weird thing about it, NO ONE knows who you are... someone really needs to figure out who this person is. 

now sorry, I had people looking for a photo that might not have been on there ugh... boo on me... but I am still looking for that photo.  I remember it well, and it has to be on one of those kids' myspaces.  it is the only "friend" I never got a chance to figure out who they were, and it was an older woman in front of a white van or suv.  I could swear it was on alice walters, but guess it wasn't.

thanks for trying to help me find it, and maybe it would be a good thing to help try to figure out who this alice walters is. 

I guess the police were "suppose" to check out all these myspace people... but did they?  I have my doubts...sorry, but I have my doubts about a LOT of things which were suppose to be done and were not... but that is a whole other story and I will just mind my own business about that over here... but I am through minding my own business elsewhere.  I am tired of the way this investigation has went and I am not going to be quiet about it any longer.  I might be told to shut up before this is over, and if I am TOLD to shut up, I probably will, but until then... I think its time someone says something, because lindsey has been missing way too long and if no one else is going to look at some things, then I think it is time the general public knew so they can either help look at it, or they can start asking the "WHY" questions.  If the people responsible to look at these things are not, then they need to be reminded to do so... ugh... sorry for the rant, but if you knew, you would see why I am so aggrivated.  I'm not being quiet any longer...

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #242 on: September 04, 2009, 11:40:02 AM »

I can help with this really quick here.

ok I added to my business map. I added the places in blue, kara's house, lindsey's house, maple street, 6th street, the dog trail, tag and libby's house.

kara's is across the street from # 2 = The Olympic Christian Center

the dog trail I am not sure how far south on 6th the dogs trailed.  when I say trailed I mean pulling when on heavy scent.  I know a little more about this, but I am not sure where the heavy pulling stopped, but I do know the heavy pulling stopped at some point, BUT THE TRAIL CONTINUED ON.  I am not sure which street the dogs went EAST on after being on 6th, but I do not they ended up over EAST OF THE HIGHWAY.  I do know they "HIT" over there.  AND NOTHING WAS DONE ABOUT IT GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!

oh I am going to catch h__ll over this, but oh well, this girl has been missing WAY TOO LONG and someone need to do their job.  ugh.  And if you are reading here, sorry, but you need to go search that place !!!!!!!!! 

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #243 on: September 04, 2009, 11:46:15 AM »

and one other thing that confused everyone early on and still does if you don't realize it...the address system in mccleary does not run the street address in sequence with the numbered streets they are in between... so because kara's house is in the 500 block you would think it is between 5th and 6th, but it is not, it is between 7th and 8th.  so she is to the West of 8th, so you can't see past 7th if kara's daughter was watching lindsey from the porch, there are trees in the way so after just a little ways you can't see where lindsey went... however the first witness who broke up the arguement between lindsey and josh, could have seen her turn south on 6th.  and it was stated a witness said lindsey took a different route home.  This coincides with the dog trailing from both sets of dogs, LE and the private dog handler MB hired. 

the dog trail was followed, there WAS SCENT, there was a WHOLE TRAIL OF SCENT, and it led south on 6th, went weak at some point(I don't know where yet) then turned east and ended up over on the east side of the highway at a house.  They did not search that house   GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #244 on: September 04, 2009, 12:04:46 PM »

omg I never intended to get over here and start posting but... people need to know...

there is a whole group of people in that town telling a ton of lies and trying to throw people off.  grrrr... they led me on so many wild goose chases it is unbelieveable.  There is a "reason why" people do that; not sure what their reason was, but I have my thoughts on that,.... but... when you sift through all the lies you still end up with info, and I found, all of these people are connected to one another.  And all these wild goose chases, though coming from different people as if it were confirmed the info was true, all originated from the same connected group of people.  So in reality, nothing confirms anything, other than a whole bunch of different people who all know one another told the same lies.  Very interesting.  So they had me all over the place... LIe, lies, lies, again... so a lot of the first info I was following had me all over the place, so much so if you go back and read a lot of things I was following it is all turned around.  Why so much effort from several people to do this?  hmmm, pretty obviously, they wanted me to believe lies and stop looking at what I was looking at.  seems a bit crazy, but once I figured this out, it all makes perfect sense especially when I figured out how they are all connected and who they are related too... then all this bs concerning overlooking a lot of things makes sense. 

anyway, now I am not even sure what happened to adam campbell and that whole situation.  heck he could be dead for all I know ugh...

I know they are reading this and I am to the point I don't care.  hey, the truth is the truth, and something is really wrong in grays harbor county and mccleary and elma have some real problems going on, and until someone goes in there and really starts questioning people and starts "searching places", this case is going nowhere. 

I am just some nobody on the net who looks at missing persons cases.  I have no influence whatsoever, but I know something is really really wrong here.  I can't do anything about it but say so.  I'll probably regret saying so, but lindsey is missing and I say it for her sake and if people in mccleary and elma get furious at me, oh well, I will deal with it when that happens. ugh. 

To find me:
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #245 on: September 04, 2009, 12:16:20 PM »

We need the truth.  We need to find Lindsey.  This isn't the first time I've seen an orchestrated disinformation campaign.  It's a real shame, since at stake is a young girls life.  More than just a shame...a crime or crimes!  And to me, anyone that is covering, lying, taking part in disinformation, leading away from the truth and failing to tell what they know about where this child is has a certain amount of responsibility for Lindsey being missing.  For every moment that is wasted, a child's life is at stake.  Why is this happening?  Who is being protected?  Why are those doing this so afraid of the truth coming to light? 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #246 on: September 04, 2009, 12:26:00 PM »

We need the truth.  We need to find Lindsey.  This isn't the first time I've seen an orchestrated disinformation campaign.  It's a real shame, since at stake is a young girls life.  More than just a shame...a crime or crimes!  And to me, anyone that is covering, lying, taking part in disinformation, leading away from the truth and failing to tell what they know about where this child is has a certain amount of responsibility for Lindsey being missing.  For every moment that is wasted, a child's life is at stake.  Why is this happening?  Who is being protected?  Why are those doing this so afraid of the truth coming to light? 
Hi All,
I am going to try to do a search on the address that I was given. Double Decker I am wondering if you could elaborate a bit on who you are frustrated with. Is it MB's inner circle? I was reading on another site that the main players do not seem interested in searching for LB. The only one that showed up and helped search was KK. I also read that the "Aunt" MM, never showed up at all and she is the one handling the donation money isn't she? Shouldn't she have been there in case they needed money for anything? I hear your frustration and I feel it too!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #247 on: September 04, 2009, 12:49:51 PM »

Agreed, and thanks DD for the updates, something is very wrong, very. 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #248 on: September 04, 2009, 12:50:44 PM »

Hi All,
I am going to try to do a search on the address that I was given. Double Decker I am wondering if you could elaborate a bit on who you are frustrated with. Is it MB's inner circle? I was reading on another site that the main players do not seem interested in searching for LB. The only one that showed up and helped search was KK. I also read that the "Aunt" MM, never showed up at all and she is the one handling the donation money isn't she? Shouldn't she have been there in case they needed money for anything? I hear your frustration and I feel it too!
      Poor little Lindsey.
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #249 on: September 04, 2009, 12:58:31 PM »

and one other thing that confused everyone early on and still does if you don't realize it...the address system in mccleary does not run the street address in sequence with the numbered streets they are in between... so because kara's house is in the 500 block you would think it is between 5th and 6th, but it is not, it is between 7th and 8th.  so she is to the West of 8th, so you can't see past 7th if kara's daughter was watching lindsey from the porch, there are trees in the way so after just a little ways you can't see where lindsey went... however the first witness who broke up the arguement between lindsey and josh, could have seen her turn south on 6th.  and it was stated a witness said lindsey took a different route home.  This coincides with the dog trailing from both sets of dogs, LE and the private dog handler MB hired. 

the dog trail was followed, there WAS SCENT, there was a WHOLE TRAIL OF SCENT, and it led south on 6th, went weak at some point(I don't know where yet) then turned east and ended up over on the east side of the highway at a house.  They did not search that house   GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

ugh, kara's house is to the west of 7th, between 7th and 8th, I said up there she is to the west of 8th... sorry

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #250 on: September 04, 2009, 01:13:09 PM »

I believe MB and KK are doing all they possibly can, with little help... there are a few people who are trying to help them but if you have LIES leading you around like a ring in your nose, you follow the lies and never look for the real truth.  And when you find the truth and no one will do anything, they truth remains hidden.  A few people might realize it but do you know how crazy it sounds to tell the truth when everyone else is saying something else.  And also, they probably feel confused and worried why certain things are not being looked at when you know full well they should be.  And if you live there, are you really going to stand up again everyone and say hey look, this is bs, no one is looking her or searching or questioning that person etc.  it is not like you can take it upon yourself to go kick in someone's door and shake them stupid until they tell you the truth..ugh...too bad it is that way, if we were back in the 1800's lindsey would have been found by now or at least some things certainly would have been looked at and searched and a few people rousted up and MADE to talk  ugh...but society is what is today and you have to tell LE what you know and rely on them to figure it out and do something... but when that is not happening, then what... you sit and wait for them to do it...well how long do you wait?  another 18 years like in jaycee dukard's case? 

ok I need to quit, I am getting on a rampage here and that is not my intention, but I am sitting here thinking if I don't say something, who is?  if each of us sits and says nothing, nothing is going to change.  I'm sick of this.  why are they not searching that house? grrr.... why are all the liars spreading lies all over the place so no one looks in the right place, but rather looks all over heck and back at the same lies coming from several people.  I don't even believe there was a white car now... I pretty much know exactly where that started and it was never even said it was a car or a truck, or if it really happened, but each person who all knows one another said it.  so here we are looking for some prevert in a white car.  this goes on and on and on, and it is not just one person lying, it is several.  but they all are connected.  then you go figure out who they are... oh unbelieveable who they are... ugh... not that I am a saint, far from it, but I am not lying to help hide what happened to a child... grrrr... 

and what is MB and kara going to do about this... what can they do?  they can't go rattle people and make them tell or make the police go search this or that.  they have to sit there and wait for someone to do what they are suppose to do, and it seems it is not happening.  ugh... there is nothing "I" can do, but tell it like I see it, and if McCleary/Elma/Grays harbor gets mad at me, oh well, I guess I'll deal with that when it happens. 

the police need to go search that house.... 2+ months later  ugh, but later is better than never...
they need to go over to elma and roust the hell out of these liars until they get the truth out of them and find out why they are telling all of these lies. 

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #251 on: September 04, 2009, 01:41:57 PM »

Hi All,

if you can get the address to me I will dig up everything.  If klaas does not want that posted here, then I understand, but I would like to know the address of the person who moved. 

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #252 on: September 04, 2009, 02:03:29 PM »

ok here is a good example right here.

look at the map, I had been given the info(not by one local, but several) that jim mullin creek is the east fork of wildact up at the top left of this map... so I think, ok this is where they searched 6 times.  so I try to figure out why would they search up there if the dogs went south on 6th... but of course LE puts out there is NO DOG SCENT, well I knew that was not true so I was following the dogs...but the police are searching jim mullins creek, so I ask locals, okay where is this creek.  omg I am told it is up there at wildcat behind simpsons... so nothing makes sense why the police would search up there and not on 6th where I know the dogs went, yet they say there is no scent... so this was a big HMMMMM with me, so I go back to the dog trail... then I am led all over the place and off the dog trail I am taken again and again and again... 

Finally, I figure out that wildcat creek is NOT jim mullins creek and it is right down there on 6th like I thought in the beginninng and was told no that is not it... so once I find out that jim mullins creek is down in the 6th area where the dogs went I go back to the dog trail.  by this time I have figured out all these people have been lying and taking me anywhere and everywhere but the dog trail area.  so I get back on the dog trail... then I find out the dog trail went weak and then continues and the police were on this right off, I mean right off... and the dogs hit on a house.  OMG.... the dogs hit on a house, and they did NOT search it... grrr.. so here is the map with the corrections I made after I had this stuff figured out. 

[size=150]Edited to correct info given to me[/size]

at the top, wildcat creek is jim mullin creek(according to local)
it goes northeast in back of simpsons, you can't see on the map

[size=150]correction[/size]

Jim Mullin's creek is [size=150]not to the north of maple [/size]is it south down 6th area.  why someone who lives there would tell me it is wildcat creek I have no idea, but they did.  And more than one local told me this ugh... so scratch that info... now it makes more since why they searched jim mullin creek 6 times, because it is where the dogs went.

kara's house is WEST of 7th.  the dogs trailed from Kara's to 6th, south on 6th, then at some point on 6th, the trail got weak, but did keep going.  I am not sure where at south on 6th the trail went from "pulling" to "weak", at some point on one of those streets it goes EAST, not sure on which street it goes east.  the dashed lines are for weak scent on ONE of those streets I don't know which one.  But the scent ends up going that was til it gets east at a location, which I have not put on the map and can't say.  Then I don't know where it goes

marilyn lachester has said the scent ended up over by her old house on 1st and pine, but she might not know.  the place I know of is NOT at her old house.  but maybe it went that way later or trailed by there I don't know, but you can't believe anything she says.  but I know for sure where the dogs went, but not where it went after that. 

but this map gives you an idea where the dogs trailed in relation to where everything else is

I also want to say, if you look at kara's house, looking EAST down maple, you can't see even to the corner of 7th, so this is why if kara's daughter stood on the porch and was watching lindsey leave kara's, her daughter could not see lindsey past 7th.  There are trees in the way. 

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #253 on: September 04, 2009, 02:04:17 PM »

ooopsss sorry about the blue in above post, I just copied it off of my board and forgot to change the color for this board

To find me:
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #254 on: September 04, 2009, 02:07:00 PM »

Hi Double Decker,
Klaas would prefer that I do not post it here. How do I send it to you?
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #255 on: September 04, 2009, 02:20:41 PM »

Hi Double Decker,

you can email it to me if you like
keysring@yahoo.com
but if you don't like emailing people hmmmm not sure LOL

To find me:
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #256 on: September 04, 2009, 02:34:44 PM »

Hi Double Decker,

you can email it to me if you like
keysring@yahoo.com
but if you don't like emailing people hmmmm not sure LOL

Hi,
I just emailed it to you. I forgot to add that these people were renting a trailer on that property. You seem to be the one who can find things! Thank you!
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #257 on: September 04, 2009, 02:42:54 PM »

thanks I will go look it up and get back to you.  give me a bit, I am in the middle of my morning chores also, so I am in and out all morning, out more than in LOL

To find me:
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #258 on: September 04, 2009, 03:16:26 PM »

the dog trail was followed, there WAS SCENT, there was a WHOLE TRAIL OF SCENT, and it led south on 6th, went weak at some point(I don't know where yet) then turned east and ended up over on the east side of the highway at a house.  They did not search that house    GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

DD do we know the address of this house, or who owns it, or lives/lived there??

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #259 on: September 04, 2009, 04:12:00 PM »

the dog trail was followed, there WAS SCENT, there was a WHOLE TRAIL OF SCENT, and it led south on 6th, went weak at some point(I don't know where yet) then turned east and ended up over on the east side of the highway at a house.  They did not search that house    GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

DD do we know the address of this house, or who owns it, or lives/lived there??
OMG.... the dogs hit on a house, and they did NOT search it... grrr.. so here is the map with the corrections I made after I had this stuff figured out.    If the dogs hit on a house, is that not probable cause to get a warrant?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.