March 18, 2024, 11:27:45 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lindsey Baum # 4 8/26/09 - 9/28/09  (Read 479653 times)
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #260 on: September 04, 2009, 05:28:29 PM »

and one other thing that confused everyone early on and still does if you don't realize it...the address system in mccleary does not run the street address in sequence with the numbered streets they are in between... so because kara's house is in the 500 block you would think it is between 5th and 6th, but it is not, it is between 7th and 8th.  so she is to the West of 8th, so you can't see past 7th if kara's daughter was watching lindsey from the porch, there are trees in the way so after just a little ways you can't see where lindsey went... however the first witness who broke up the arguement between lindsey and josh, could have seen her turn south on 6th.  and it was stated a witness said lindsey took a different route home.  This coincides with the dog trailing from both sets of dogs, LE and the private dog handler MB hired. 

the dog trail was followed, there WAS SCENT, there was a WHOLE TRAIL OF SCENT, and it led south on 6th, went weak at some point(I don't know where yet) then turned east and ended up over on the east side of the highway at a house.  They did not search that house    GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

That just irks the h*ll of out of me!!  How can that be?? Why??

DD do we know the address of this house, or who owns it, or lives/lived there??
OMG.... the dogs hit on a house, and they did NOT search it... grrr.. so here is the map with the corrections I made after I had this stuff figured out.    If the dogs hit on a house, is that not probable cause to get a warrant?

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #261 on: September 04, 2009, 05:30:52 PM »

and one other thing that confused everyone early on and still does if you don't realize it...the address system in mccleary does not run the street address in sequence with the numbered streets they are in between... so because kara's house is in the 500 block you would think it is between 5th and 6th, but it is not, it is between 7th and 8th.  so she is to the West of 8th, so you can't see past 7th if kara's daughter was watching lindsey from the porch, there are trees in the way so after just a little ways you can't see where lindsey went... however the first witness who broke up the arguement between lindsey and josh, could have seen her turn south on 6th.  and it was stated a witness said lindsey took a different route home.  This coincides with the dog trailing from both sets of dogs, LE and the private dog handler MB hired. 

the dog trail was followed, there WAS SCENT, there was a WHOLE TRAIL OF SCENT, and it led south on 6th, went weak at some point(I don't know where yet) then turned east and ended up over on the east side of the highway at a house.  They did not search that house    GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

That just irks the h*ll of out of me!!  How can that be?? Why??

DD do we know the address of this house, or who owns it, or lives/lived there??
OMG.... the dogs hit on a house, and they did NOT search it... grrr.. so here is the map with the corrections I made after I had this stuff figured out.    If the dogs hit on a house, is that not probable cause to get a warrant?

inexcusable

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #262 on: September 04, 2009, 05:51:46 PM »

I know the address, yes.

they could have searched the house.  they were given permission to search the house. they did not. 

I am probably going to catch hell over posting this, but, come on.  someone has to say something and someone has to know they have to do something about this.  we can't just sit here and be quiet and wait for centuries to pass to say HEY GO SEARCH and quit this lying and hush hush crap.

also, I just read over on insessions board that this info was not even given to laura recovery etc.  they told everyone lindsey is last seen between 5th and 6th on maple.  This is crazy... how can people plan searches when no one is telling them anything.  it might not make a huge difference if they don't know about the dog trail, but... it should.. because it leads you to a specific area you might not think of looking.  why in the world were they not told about this?  I'm just ....HUHH????

I feel like I am over here saying things no one wants me to say, but omg, I can't just sit and not say this any longer.  people are out there trying to search(or at least "SOME" people are) and even the organization planning the searches is not being told, or they are not saying or something.  what the heck... do I have to get on here and look like I'm mental because everyone else is just sitting there not saying anything, then when I do, I look like a nut because no one else knows this stuff?  grrrrrr...

well I am saying it, and I don't have a clue why no one else is saying it, but I am tired of sitting here trying to work on this and thinking omg I can't say this or that because no one knows, then I read not even the search orgs know.  what??? !!!! 

I can't believe this.

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #263 on: September 04, 2009, 05:57:42 PM »

now... how do you get someone to go search that dang place?  I can't go call and say HEY YOU NEED TO GO SEARCH THAT PLACE... who am I to call them to tell them what to do... but maybe if enough people know about it, they will go search it.  so I am posting it out here and if they read here I am saying GO SEARCH THAT HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #264 on: September 04, 2009, 06:01:09 PM »

GRRR.... what is the point of me sitting here day and night looking up all this stuff or trying to help, when if I do ever find something worthwhile it goes nowhere, in one ear and out the other... my god if they won't even search that house they sure as heck are not going to listen to any tips coming from anyone.  are they?  gee, I don't want to think this is the way it is, but you really have to wonder. 

ugh.. now what? 

where else was not searched?  who else was not questioned?  what tips are ignored?  who the hell is running this show?  ugh....

I feel like saying "I give up, what is the point"

To find me:
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #265 on: September 04, 2009, 06:19:52 PM »

GRRR.... what is the point of me sitting here day and night looking up all this stuff or trying to help, when if I do ever find something worthwhile it goes nowhere, in one ear and out the other... my god if they won't even search that house they sure as heck are not going to listen to any tips coming from anyone.  are they?  gee, I don't want to think this is the way it is, but you really have to wonder. 

ugh.. now what? 

where else was not searched?  who else was not questioned?  what tips are ignored?  who the hell is running this show?  ugh....

BBM

That's probably what some would wish...the whole thing will just get dropped and everyone will go away and leave it alone.  I can see only a small part of the effort you and some of the others have put in toward finding Lindsey.  I really don't know how to get action on the things that are needed.  Maybe it isn't constructive, but I keep wondering why the inaction, which appears like a cover up for someone or something.   What and whom are the powers that be?  And why do they not want Lindsey found?  Could it be one of their own that the tracks are being covered for?  And who would be influential/powerful or wield enough threat to have a group of people and possibly some in authority to either not act on things or to try to move attention away?  Or is it someone that is so greatly beloved that is protected?  I am wondering just what you asked DD "Who's running the show?"  Pulling the strings behind the curtain?

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #266 on: September 04, 2009, 06:27:08 PM »

now... how do you get someone to go search that dang place?  I can't go call and say HEY YOU NEED TO GO SEARCH THAT PLACE... who am I to call them to tell them what to do... but maybe if enough people know about it, they will go search it.  so I am posting it out here and if they read here I am saying GO SEARCH THAT HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!
If they were given permission to search that house, there are no excuses, is the FBI not involved anymore? I can't imagine that they would not bother to search, but then who knows anymore? I'll bet if the child that went missing had a family that had money, a whole different attitude would be going on right now. Are there people that live in the house, or is the house for sale or in foreclosure?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #267 on: September 04, 2009, 06:29:20 PM »

ugh.. now what? 

BBM

That's probably what some would wish...the whole thing will just get dropped and everyone will go away and leave it alone.  I can see only a small part of the effort you and some of the others have put in toward finding Lindsey.  I really don't know how to get action on the things that are needed.  Maybe it isn't constructive, but I keep wondering why the inaction, which appears like a cover up for someone or something.   What and whom are the powers that be?  And why do they not want Lindsey found?  Could it be one of their own that the tracks are being covered for?  And who would be influential/powerful or wield enough threat to have a group of people and possibly some in authority to either not act on things or to try to move attention away?  Or is it someone that is so greatly beloved that is protected?  I am wondering just what you asked DD "Who's running the show?"  Pulling the strings behind the curtain?
Could very well be one of their own, they are covering for  I really don't know what to think anymore.
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #268 on: September 04, 2009, 07:07:20 PM »

I am told people live there, a couple, with adult children who live there as well.  I found they have adult sons.  I am not sure which sons live there but I found one who lives in olympia but went to elma high and I believe they have relatives who might live on 6th as well.  they have a last name they spell more than one way, so hard to tell if they are related or not.

I don't find anything weird about the people though.  but that does not mean they aren't.  does not matter, what matters is they should have searched the house and they should search it now if they did not.  I am told they did not search it and when asked about it nothing is happening. 

so whether or not it even has to do with anything(which the dogs seems to think it did), the thing is, why in the world would they not search that house, and does this mean there are other houses they don't search as well or other tips they pick and choose what they want to look at and what they don't.

and as far as some muckity mucks in the town yes there are and I ran into them while looking, ones who have been there since 1920's, and are very influential and some of their relatives are part of the drug community and tied to the main drug dealers in elma.  so .... big HMMMMMMM, I don't know

and also there is another connection I am not saying but involves someone that might have some way to influence, but I am not saying HOW ugh, I don't like saying stuff like that but I found them as a relative to these same drug people.. who by the way are part of the liars.

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #269 on: September 04, 2009, 07:12:42 PM »

yi yi yi yi yi, is about all I am thinking and this kind of knowledge can get a person in deep doo doo.  so, I don't know.  I just know, it might just be useless to try... when you run into things like this there is not a lot you can do.  I have lived in places like this, and you just sit and live, say nothing, see nothing, hear nothing and go on about life, or you move, even if you don't want to ugh...

so... not sure.. guess I am just at a loss.  I can't do anything, I'm nobody.  so what do you do?  guess you just let people know and hope like heck if people know they will have to go do what they are suppose to do.. if not, I guess I get contacted and told to shut up or whatever.  I expect it. ugh.  I'm a fighter but ... one person can't do much good against this.

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #270 on: September 04, 2009, 07:17:27 PM »

I don't know how mb is ever going to get anything done, I really don't.  She needs help.  I don't know how I can be that kind of help.  I do what I can, but how much can I do with this going on.  I don't have the kind of contacts to make people do things, and I know trying in these situations is useless.  there is no way I can make the police do what I think they should do.  LOL... I am sure they are not too happy with me right now because I am saying this... and maybe it isn't this way, but what other way is it then?

sad to say, but I think nothing is going to happen

To find me:
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #271 on: September 04, 2009, 07:22:05 PM »

DD
great to see you again...off the cuff-good ol boys? drug ran town? bad church? bad church drug ran town? 
as far as the unsearched house?  can you call for a well-fair check...just 'cause your 'worried' about your 'aunt'?

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #272 on: September 04, 2009, 07:22:43 PM »

yi yi yi yi yi, is about all I am thinking and this kind of knowledge can get a person in deep doo doo.  so, I don't know.  I just know, it might just be useless to try... when you run into things like this there is not a lot you can do.  I have lived in places like this, and you just sit and live, say nothing, see nothing, hear nothing and go on about life, or you move, even if you don't want to ugh...

so... not sure.. guess I am just at a loss.  I can't do anything, I'm nobody.  so what do you do?  guess you just let people know and hope like heck if people know they will have to go do what they are suppose to do.. if not, I guess I get contacted and told to shut up or whatever.  I expect it. ugh.  I'm a fighter but ... one person can't do much good against this.
Maybe if more people knew what was going on it could be fought together?
Personally I am tired of not knowing and tired of the few who may know saying they know but cannot tell me.Can everyone just talk straight and direct please?What house are you talking about DD?

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #273 on: September 04, 2009, 07:29:49 PM »

DD
great to see you again...off the cuff-good ol boys? drug ran town? bad church? bad church drug ran town? 
as far as the unsearched house?  can you call for a well-fair check...just 'cause your 'worried' about your 'aunt'?

hahah YOUR aunt NOT MINE LOL.. no way in heck will I mess around too much.  I think I about crossed the line already...

MB need a private investigator... that is about all I can say.  one with a lot of guts!

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #274 on: September 04, 2009, 07:33:59 PM »

hmmm thought I was being straight and direct... can't get much more direct than that.. I try but I guess it doesn't come out right.  oh well.  sorry I make you tired, did not mean to, guess I should just not bother anyone.  sorry

To find me:
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #275 on: September 04, 2009, 07:37:19 PM »

hmmm thought I was being straight and direct... can't get much more direct than that.. I try but I guess it doesn't come out right.  oh well.  sorry I make you tired, did not mean to, guess I should just not bother anyone.  sorry
you're never a bother...please don't be gone for to long an angelic monkey

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #276 on: September 04, 2009, 07:42:58 PM »

I don't know how mb is ever going to get anything done, I really don't.  She needs help.  I don't know how I can be that kind of help.  I do what I can, but how much can I do with this going on.  I don't have the kind of contacts to make people do things, and I know trying in these situations is useless.  there is no way I can make the police do what I think they should do.  LOL... I am sure they are not too happy with me right now because I am saying this... and maybe it isn't this way, but what other way is it then?

sad to say, but I think nothing is going to happen
But you are sure trying, and for that we are very much appreciative. I don't know how MB is going to get anywhere, I just don't understand, is the FBI still involved?
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #277 on: September 04, 2009, 07:43:27 PM »

DD,I'm sorry,I am tired and crabby today.I have been reading all over at different websites and just about every one of them(about Lindsey)has a few locals or posters who know people involved in this case and every time they DO say something that contains info or possible info.....they edit info out of their posts or a mod removes the whole post or the poster lets everyone and their Gramma know that they know stuff but they won't post it and on and on it goes till all I have left is to pray for Lindsey.So then that leaves me even more confused.
Sorry,I didn't mean to offend you but can you please say what house you are talking about and is this the same house that Sebastian has posted about with the people moving right after Lindsey disappeared?

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #278 on: September 04, 2009, 07:43:30 PM »

DD
That's a thought
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #279 on: September 04, 2009, 07:45:26 PM »

DD

hahah YOUR aunt NOT MINE LOL.. no way in heck will I mess around too much.  I think I about crossed the line already...

MB need a private investigator... that is about all I can say.  one with a lot of guts!
But one that would do it free or little money because she doesn't have much, I think you are right, a PI can find a lot of things out.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.