March 19, 2024, 01:12:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lindsey Baum # 4 8/26/09 - 9/28/09  (Read 479670 times)
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #280 on: September 04, 2009, 07:46:00 PM »

Where have the police said there was a scent? It was stated in many articles that the police dogs never picked up Lindsey's scent.

I suggest calling the Seattle FBI field office and tell them about this scent stuff and asked why the house wasn't searched. Tell them you don't think the local LE is doing all that they could/should be doing for Lindsey. MB's mom should do it. Call them, I mean.

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #281 on: September 04, 2009, 07:46:40 PM »

hmmm thought I was being straight and direct... can't get much more direct than that.. I try but I guess it doesn't come out right.  oh well.  sorry I make you tired, did not mean to, guess I should just not bother anyone.  sorry
DD,I'm sorry,I am tired and crabby today.I have been reading all over at different websites and just about every one of them(about Lindsey)has a few locals or posters who know people involved in this case and every time they DO say something that contains info or possible info.....they edit info out of their posts or a mod removes the whole post or the poster lets everyone and their Gramma know that they know stuff but they won't post it and on and on it goes till all I have left is to pray for Lindsey.So then that leaves me even more confused.
Sorry,I didn't mean to offend you but can you please say what house you are talking about and is this the same house that Sebastian has posted about with the people moving right after Lindsey disappeared?

I think everyone is beyond frustrating, is it the same house that Sebastian is talking about?
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #282 on: September 04, 2009, 07:47:16 PM »

yi yi yi yi yi, is about all I am thinking and this kind of knowledge can get a person in deep doo doo.  so, I don't know.  I just know, it might just be useless to try... when you run into things like this there is not a lot you can do.  I have lived in places like this, and you just sit and live, say nothing, see nothing, hear nothing and go on about life, or you move, even if you don't want to ugh...

so... not sure.. guess I am just at a loss.  I can't do anything, I'm nobody.  so what do you do?  guess you just let people know and hope like heck if people know they will have to go do what they are suppose to do.. if not, I guess I get contacted and told to shut up or whatever.  I expect it. ugh.  I'm a fighter but ... one person can't do much good against this.
Maybe if more people knew what was going on it could be fought together?
Personally I am tired of not knowing and tired of the few who may know saying they know but cannot tell me.Can everyone just talk straight and direct please?What house are you talking about DD?

Karma,  I believe it started when DD said that the dogs did pick up a scent, and they tracked it all the way down 6th to the highway and then to a house directly across from the highway.  She was told the dogs hit on a scent there, and it was not searched.   I believe I have this right, someone correct me if i am wrong. 

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #283 on: September 04, 2009, 07:49:05 PM »

yi yi yi yi yi, is about all I am thinking and this kind of knowledge can get a person in deep doo doo.  so, I don't know.  I just know, it might just be useless to try... when you run into things like this there is not a lot you can do.  I have lived in places like this, and you just sit and live, say nothing, see nothing, hear nothing and go on about life, or you move, even if you don't want to ugh...

so... not sure.. guess I am just at a loss.  I can't do anything, I'm nobody.  so what do you do?  guess you just let people know and hope like heck if people know they will have to go do what they are suppose to do.. if not, I guess I get contacted and told to shut up or whatever.  I expect it. ugh.  I'm a fighter but ... one person can't do much good against this.
Personally I am tired of not knowing and tired of the few who may know saying they know but cannot tell me.Can everyone just talk straight and direct please?What house are you talking about DD?

Karma,  I believe it started when DD said that the dogs did pick up a scent, and they tracked it all the way down 6th to the highway and then to a house directly across from the highway.  She was told the dogs hit on a scent there, and it was not searched.   I believe I have this right, someone correct me if i am wrong

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #284 on: September 04, 2009, 07:54:48 PM »

hmmm thought I was being straight and direct... can't get much more direct than that.. I try but I guess it doesn't come out right.  oh well.  sorry I make you tired, did not mean to, guess I should just not bother anyone.  sorry
DD,I'm sorry,I am tired and crabby today.I have been reading all over at different websites and just about every one of them(about Lindsey)has a few locals or posters who know people involved in this case and every time they DO say something that contains info or possible info.....they edit info out of their posts or a mod removes the whole post or the poster lets everyone and their Gramma know that they know stuff but they won't post it and on and on it goes till all I have left is to pray for Lindsey.So then that leaves me even more confused.
Sorry,I didn't mean to offend you but can you please say what house you are talking about and is this the same house that Sebastian has posted about with the people moving right after Lindsey disappeared?

I think everyone is beyond frustrating, is it the same house that Sebastian is talking about?
I have no clue NoRose.
I'm also not trying to argue with anyone but jeez o pete,if so many people know this and that and other info that we have not heard in the media or from the LE themselves......then why is Lindsey still missing?
I just don't know what to think anymore and I never liked to tango(in Natalee's case) and (I don't like to play the I know something and I can't tell you but I just want you to know that I know something....game) so I am left with.....praying for sweet Lindsey.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #285 on: September 04, 2009, 07:56:18 PM »

dd, we've been researching for a long time together, which I am grateful as you have taught me so much.  But my friend, sometimes you think what you say is straight and direct, yet there are little curves in there sometimes.  So, are you saying there is a house on or near 6th street where the residents gave permission to search and it has not been searched?  Who would know the exact house? the police dogs' handlers?
I know you're tired, I don't know if you ever sleep.  There has to be a way we can help for we all feel so helpless.  We will never give up!  Bring Lindsey home!!!!!

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #286 on: September 04, 2009, 07:58:44 PM »

Karma,  I believe it started when DD said that the dogs did pick up a scent, and they tracked it all the way down 6th to the highway and then to a house directly across from the highway.  She was told the dogs hit on a scent there, and it was not searched.   I believe I have this right, someone correct me if i am wrong. 
Yes,DD said this so I think that is a different house than the one Sebastian is talking about.DD has also said she was lied to from people close to the case so how does she know to trust this person telling her where the dogs scented?IMO KK started a few rumors about those dog searches.....I don't know if those rumors are in fact the truth.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #287 on: September 04, 2009, 08:02:11 PM »

KarmaR, I do know the verification of the dogs picking up the scent was done by the private dog handler that was hired.  So I am confident it is not a rumor.  It was also verified where the scent went and where it trailed off.

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #288 on: September 04, 2009, 08:04:24 PM »

Have been listening today to some of the tapes from the Caylee Anthony case, and thought this is one case I wish Leonard P. was on, because he wouldn't give a ____ whose toes he stepped on.

sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #289 on: September 04, 2009, 08:22:23 PM »

Hi All,
I could be wrong but I don't think that the address that I gave DD has anything to do with what she is talking about. I have no idea as to the liars that she is referring either.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #290 on: September 04, 2009, 08:31:28 PM »

Have been listening today to some of the tapes from the Caylee Anthony case, and thought this is one case I wish Leonard P. was on, because he wouldn't give a ____ whose toes he stepped on.

He sure wouldn't.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #291 on: September 04, 2009, 08:31:57 PM »

Hi All,
I could be wrong but I don't think that the address that I gave DD has anything to do with what she is talking about. I have no idea as to the liars that she is referring either.
Thanks 
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #292 on: September 04, 2009, 08:36:28 PM »

Been reading along with all y'all, digesting all this latest.  And my first thought was also wishing that Padilla would be called in on this.  Him and/or Cobra. 

Also, am thinking this info needs to be given directly to the FBI.  If some of the locals incl perhaps the local LE is not getting behind the doing of what needs to be done, as it sounds like, surely the FBI has the authority to sweep past them and leave no stone unturned. 

I would think the authorities would not want another case like Jaycee's on their hands, certainly not at a federal level. 

Soooooo my suggestion if for DD to go to the FBI with all that is known, and strongly suggest to Lindsey's mom to call in Padilla and Cobra.  They aren't the least bit 'shy' about getting sh!t done. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #293 on: September 04, 2009, 08:39:24 PM »

Been reading along with all y'all, digesting all this latest.  And my first thought was also wishing that Padilla would be called in on this.  Him and/or Cobra. 

Also, am thinking this info needs to be given directly to the FBI.  If some of the locals incl perhaps the local LE is not getting behind the doing of what needs to be done, as it sounds like, surely the FBI has the authority to sweep past them and leave no stone unturned. 

I would think the authorities would not want another case like Jaycee's on their hands, certainly not at a federal level. 

Soooooo my suggestion if for DD to go to the FBI with all that is known, and strongly suggest to Lindsey's mom to call in Padilla and Cobra.  They aren't the least bit 'shy' about getting sh!t done. 

Wyks, do you think Padilla would do this gratious?  I am sure MB has no funds to pay for a private investigator.

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #294 on: September 04, 2009, 09:52:15 PM »

Wyks, do you think Padilla would do this gratious?  I am sure MB has no funds to pay for a private investigator.

I think he might.  Esp if he was told about the lack of action on the local LE, etc.  If anything, it seems that he has a good heart, compassion and a sense of wanting to right the wrongs in a case.   Kind of like swooping in on a white horse... with a black hat and toothpick.   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #295 on: September 04, 2009, 11:25:03 PM »

I think he might.  Esp if he was told about the lack of action on the local LE, etc.  If anything, it seems that he has a good heart, compassion and a sense of wanting to right the wrongs in a case.   Kind of like swooping in on a white horse... with a black hat and toothpick.   

Well, he does like publicity, and this would bring attention to the case that it needs!  It wouldn't hurt to ask him!  At least it would get some others to start paying attention. 

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #296 on: September 05, 2009, 12:07:48 AM »

Hi All,
sebastian....so happy you are here ::(monkey hug)::  what are your thoughts on this?

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
Jademoff
Scared Monkey

« Reply #297 on: September 05, 2009, 02:17:22 AM »

o.O

The FBI was given persmission to investigate the house that the dogs picked up a scent at, but they didn't investigate? That's awkward. I actually am debating if I believe that or not. Where is this information coming from? The most information I get is word of mouth information on her and the case locally. And usually the word of mouth I get has been recycled through the town a few good times. If someone has a direct link to where this information has come from, I would love to see it.

And to everyone who is here, it may be frustrating to do so much, but not have results we want. We cross off those bad results and explore new ones, it's steps closer to the case being cracked. I even hear from word of mouth that law enforcement was going to start looking through threads and forums to see if someone else came up with a clue that they missed. So there's a chance that something on the forums will trigger a clue for them, and that could be in any post!

My frustration over the case is worth it. I want to know that Lindsey has been found!
Jademoff
Scared Monkey

« Reply #298 on: September 05, 2009, 02:31:45 AM »

And my greatest apologies, I stumbled on the information I asked about regarding where the houses not being searched came from.
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #299 on: September 05, 2009, 03:42:20 AM »

Where have the police said there was a scent? It was stated in many articles that the police dogs never picked up Lindsey's scent.

I suggest calling the Seattle FBI field office and tell them about this scent stuff and asked why the house wasn't searched. Tell them you don't think the local LE is doing all that they could/should be doing for Lindsey. MB's mom should do it. Call them, I mean. <-----dd bolded this

I think that is the best idea yet. 

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.