March 19, 2024, 01:26:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lindsey Baum # 4 8/26/09 - 9/28/09  (Read 479678 times)
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #300 on: September 05, 2009, 04:08:48 AM »

hmmm thought I was being straight and direct... can't get much more direct than that.. I try but I guess it doesn't come out right.  oh well.  sorry I make you tired, did not mean to, guess I should just not bother anyone.  sorry

dd, we've been researching for a long time together, which I am grateful as you have taught me so much.  But my friend, sometimes you think what you say is straight and direct, yet there are little curves in there sometimes.  So, are you saying there is a house on or near 6th street where the residents gave permission to search and it has not been searched?  Who would know the exact house? the police dogs' handlers?
I know you're tired, I don't know if you ever sleep.  There has to be a way we can help for we all feel so helpless.  We will never give up!  Bring Lindsey home!!!!!

yes, who would know this exact location?  not too many people I would not think.  I find it pretty interesting I know about it but no one else does.  Now isn't that interesting.  Of course I made sure I confirmed it.  wow confirmed info, yet no one else knows about it.  Not the police, not the searchers, not all of mccleary, not anyone on all the forums.  I wonder if the dog handlers know about it? Now that would really be interesting.  Well believe me, I confirmed the info with TWO different people who have the dog report.  So ... yes, this is all pretty interesting and I do believe mb needs to call the fbi and tell them all of this. 

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #301 on: September 05, 2009, 04:15:58 AM »

let me make this clear... when I say I confirmed this info about the dogs on 6th going to the house on cedar and the cedar house not searched, I confirmed that with two people who had the dog report, who know all about this house not searched, who know all about the dog trail, so there is no reason in the world I should not believe them.  right?
why should I not believe them? and if this is true, someone needs to do something about it. seems to be a lot of people don't believe this info, well, all I can say is, this is going to get very interesting

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #302 on: September 05, 2009, 04:22:56 AM »

I don't mind looking stupid for awhile or sounding nuts for awhile so long as the outcome is the truth comes out.  Just keep that in mind.  There's a method do my madness.  But if it does not get cleared up soon... well... it just will.

To find me:
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #303 on: September 05, 2009, 04:26:30 AM »

I don't mind looking stupid for awhile or sounding nuts for awhile so long as the outcome is the truth comes out.  Just keep that in mind.  There's a method do my madness.  But if it does not get cleared up soon... well... it just will.

yes, it will.  Of that I am confident.  If there is a snake in the wood pile . . . well, we know what happens to snakes, even if they don't have a rattler.

doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #304 on: September 05, 2009, 04:39:33 AM »

I sure hope mb calls the fbi, and if not maybe kara will call them for her.  If they would just do that I am sure this whole thing would get cleared up. It's best they do it, they know more about it than I do.   

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #305 on: September 05, 2009, 04:44:03 AM »

yes, it will.  Of that I am confident.  If there is a snake in the wood pile . . . well, we know what happens to snakes, even if they don't have a rattler.

Now Sister, is that straight and direct?  or is there a bit of a curve in that one too?

all in all though, peeps, a really good thing is happening.  And just as soon as someone calls the fbi, I am sure they will understand all of this. 

To find me:
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #306 on: September 05, 2009, 05:18:13 AM »

Now Sister, is that straight and direct?  or is there a bit of a curve in that one too?

all in all though, peeps, a really good thing is happening.  And just as soon as someone calls the fbi, I am sure they will understand all of this. 

dd, that is as straight and direct as it can be -- MB and/or KK needs to call the FBI.  Can't make if any clearer than that, and when they do, this will all be understood perfectly.  And you are also right, a lot of good wil come out of this.

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #307 on: September 05, 2009, 09:54:15 AM »

Have been listening today to some of the tapes from the Caylee Anthony case, and thought this is one case I wish Leonard P. was on, because he wouldn't give a ____ whose toes he stepped on.

Been reading along with all y'all, digesting all this latest.  And my first thought was also wishing that Padilla would be called in on this.  Him and/or Cobra. 

Also, am thinking this info needs to be given directly to the FBI.  If some of the locals incl perhaps the local LE is not getting behind the doing of what needs to be done, as it sounds like, surely the FBI has the authority to sweep past them and leave no stone unturned. 

I would think the authorities would not want another case like Jaycee's on their hands, certainly not at a federal level. 

Soooooo my suggestion if for DD to go to the FBI with all that is known, and strongly suggest to Lindsey's mom to call in Padilla and Cobra.  They aren't the least bit 'shy' about getting sh!t done. 

IMO there isn't enough media coverage in McCleary to get Padilla and Cobra to go there.I would love to be proven wrong on that opinion.   

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #308 on: September 05, 2009, 10:04:55 AM »

DD. Has anyone talked to KK and MB about calling the FBI with the information?  I mean directly talked to them about this action, not post on the board, etc.  Why would they even hesitate?? Man, I would be on the phone in 20 seconds after hearing this info.  What would be their motivation for not calling???

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #309 on: September 05, 2009, 10:06:27 AM »

Where have the police said there was a scent? It was stated in many articles that the police dogs never picked up Lindsey's scent.

I suggest calling the Seattle FBI field office and tell them about this scent stuff and asked why the house wasn't searched. Tell them you don't think the local LE is doing all that they could/should be doing for Lindsey. MB's mom should do it. Call them, I mean. <-----dd bolded this

I think that is the best idea yet. 
Good Morning, I agree also.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #310 on: September 05, 2009, 10:10:51 AM »

I sure hope mb calls the fbi, and if not maybe kara will call them for her.  If they would just do that I am sure this whole thing would get cleared up. It's best they do it, they know more about it than I do.   
Well lets hope they do, for goodness sake if I were the mother of Lindsey I would be on the phone and doing everything in my power, and not just sitting and waiting for the cops to do something. They know more about it than I do, very intriguing, don't know exactly what you are meaning, but my interest is peaked.     I better clarify that I don't necessarily mean Melissa is just sitting, because that I don't know, I just no I would be more vocal.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #311 on: September 05, 2009, 10:11:34 AM »

Have been listening today to some of the tapes from the Caylee Anthony case, and thought this is one case I wish Leonard P. was on, because he wouldn't give a ____ whose toes he stepped on.

Been reading along with all y'all, digesting all this latest.  And my first thought was also wishing that Padilla would be called in on this.  Him and/or Cobra. 

Also, am thinking this info needs to be given directly to the FBI.  If some of the locals incl perhaps the local LE is not getting behind the doing of what needs to be done, as it sounds like, surely the FBI has the authority to sweep past them and leave no stone unturned. 

I would think the authorities would not want another case like Jaycee's on their hands, certainly not at a federal level. 

Soooooo my suggestion if for DD to go to the FBI with all that is known, and strongly suggest to Lindsey's mom to call in Padilla and Cobra.  They aren't the least bit 'shy' about getting sh!t done. 

IMO there isn't enough media coverage in McCleary to get Padilla and Cobra to go there.I would love to be proven wrong on that opinion.   
    I was afraid to say that 
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #312 on: September 05, 2009, 10:40:26 AM »

DD. Has anyone talked to KK and MB about calling the FBI with the information?  I mean directly talked to them about this action, not post on the board, etc.  Why would they even hesitate?? Man, I would be on the phone in 20 seconds after hearing this info.  What would be their motivation for not calling???

I really do not know the answers to those questions.  I wish I did.

I did a lot of thinking about this all night.  I want to do the right thing, so I have to be careful what I say at this point.  I have to be sure what is really going on here; and at this point I truthfully don't really know.

To find me:
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #313 on: September 05, 2009, 10:47:07 AM »

I really do not know the answers to those questions.  I wish I did.

I did a lot of thinking about this all night.  I want to do the right thing, so I have to be careful what I say at this point.  I have to be sure what is really going on here; and at this point I truthfully don't really know.
Whatever you do it will be the right thing 
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #314 on: September 05, 2009, 10:47:11 AM »

this is the response I posted to someone who is a little upset with what is happening right now.  This person works alongside of me and it pretty upset at the way I am our work is being trashed.  I don't blame them, I feel the same way, but there are more important factors than worrying about who is trashing me or whatever.  So this is how I responded to them about this whole situation.  So I think I will just say the same thing to everyone here.  And this is about all I can say.  And from here on, I will try to answer the best I can without jeapordizing anything to do with lindsey.  There is a lot I want to say, but I better not...

my response to a person who works alongside of me and understands just about as much of this as I do.

this is much much deeper than someone coming to the board to start trouble. I am not sure why anyone is doing what they are doing, and it might take me a little bit to figure it out, but I will; I always do.

first I had that group of local liars running me all over. Why I still do not know.

Now I have something even more mindboggling going on. Again, it seems there is a consorted effort to lie to me... but this time, it makes no sense whatsoever, but when something like this happens, there is a deep underlying reason. It might take awhile to uncover all the crap and dig deep into it, but the truth is down there somewhere. In situations like this it takes more than a couple of people with shovels to get down to the bottom of the pit; sometimes it takes a backhoe or an excavator. I have acces to both. And if that is not enough, you pull out the explosives and blast the whole thing apart and let everyone get in there to toss out the loose dirt.

here is basically how I am going to handle this. I am going to "listen". I will give everyone the benefit of doubt, but they need to talk to me. If they sit silent and will not tell me what is going on, then I will decide what I will do next. I don't particularly like sitting here having the world told I am lying, I am nuts, I am making this stuff up because I want to be noticed or whatever. I don't like someone trying to discredit me because then that discredits my work, and my work if for the missing etc. I don't do this day and night and work my butt off etc because I think this is fun or I want people to notice me or whatever it is some people think about all of this. All the time I put into this I could be putting into work to help myself (which truth be told I use to have a lot of money when I worked, but I gave that all up when I started doing this. There is not one dime to help myself when I spend all my hours helping do this rather than run a lucrative business). People have no idea what I have given up to do this. I certainly did not give all that up so I could come to the net and play around and work my butt off for nothing for myself and then make up stories/lies to post to the world on a crime forum. And right now I am putting up with an awfully lot of crap from people because I know in the end what I am doing is going to shed a whole lot of light on "something" no one realizes.

So I have to sit here, put up with this until I can lay it all out there. I am totally torn between just putting it all out there so everyone will understand and risk blowing this whole thing, or I can sit here, look like the bad guy and the idiot and crazy person, attention seeker, confused person, etc, whatever; and hope people will understand that I have to sit here and not say anything until this mess can be unraveled and the information gets to the right place...wherever the heck that might be at this point. At this point I just am not sure what is the best thing to do.... but this is not about me, it is about Lindsey, so I can't get hasty here and try to defend myself if it might cause lindsey not to be found.

so... I have to just take the crap and put up with it, until the time is right to explain all of this. If I were to explain it all right now, I'm not sure who that might affect the outcome of Lindsey. And believe me, it is very hard for me to sit here and put up with this crap... I'm really not the kind of person to take crap from anyone, but if I were to get out here and voice what I really think and what is really going on behind the scenes, it would be very selfish of me, because it would be to defend myself moreso than to get to the truth.

So just keep reminding me, better for me to look like an idiot than to defend myself and hinder lindsey being brought home.

In the meantime if people want to trash me etc, they can do that I guess. I'll just continue to try to work on this in spite of it. It is going to be kind of hard to explain much of what I am working on without exposing some things which should not be exposed at this time.... so probably some of the things I work on or say or put out here might not make a lot of sense, but I don't have a choice at this point.

So... I'll just work along and see where all of this goes, and when I feel like the time is right to explain it I will; and if for some reason that time never becomes right, I will sit here and just not say anything. ugh.

you know what is going on, a few others do, but just let it be for now. It's not okay, but it is okay. I can live with it this way for now. But this is hurting all these cases, because everytime I don't explain myself, is that much more no one will bother to use the info we are putting out there, because they will listen to what people say and not want to help here or use the information. That will hurt a lot of casework. So there is more at stake here than just Lindsey's case.

oh well, we'll see what happens, if anyone wants to bail and get away from this, I understand. It's not going to be easy to put up with. but I refuse to let this become about defending myself rather than working on the cases

EDIT:  I HAVEN'T SEEN ANY OF THIS GO ON AT SM - PLEASE DO NOT BRING PROBLEMS OUTSIDE OF SM TO SM.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2009, 11:21:41 AM by klaasend » Logged

To find me:
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #315 on: September 05, 2009, 10:59:44 AM »

DD, thank-you, I take your word for what you are all doing, and when and if you think it is right to explain more you will. Please keep up all the good work you are doing. Don't worry if someone thinks you are crazy, so what let them, it doesn't change what you are as a person  an angelic monkey
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #316 on: September 05, 2009, 11:19:40 AM »

DD - I'm getting a little tired of problems going on behind the scenes or on other sites being discussed at SM.

This is the Lindsey thread.  I have no idea what is going on and who is trashing you but the discussion does not belong here.  If you have problems with someone, discuss it at your site or in PM's at your site or via email but not in the SM open forum.
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #317 on: September 05, 2009, 11:25:41 AM »

I just want to say....

There are many great researchers on this board, many great analyzers, brainstormers, information gatherers, etc.  I can say the same for a lot of the people over on ws also.  I discuss things and research things with people from both boards.  There are people I have worked with on cases for several years who come to neither boards.  I believe in sharing information that might help someone see something.  I will research info for someone no matter who they are as long as they are trying to work on something and not just sending me on wild goose chases for the purpose of thinking it is funny to lead me around while they are entertaining themself; and believe me there are a lot of people on these crime forums who do just that.  I try to stay away from that kind of thing. 

I would like to believe the persons giving me info to research are sincere and not purposely wasting mine and others' time.  I would certainly hope people close to the case are not leading me on wild goose chases.  I just can't comprehend why someone would do that.  I would hope others are not being led around like that either.  But the truth is, someone is being lied to, whether it is me or it is someone else, I really am not sure at this point.  But it is really sad that someone would lie to anyone when it comes to a missing child, especially, if you are portraying yourself to be helping to find that child.  Who would do that, and WHY?  There has to be a reason.

The sad thing about it is, those of us who are trying to help cannot understand why one another is saying what we do.  If someone has never been caught up in this kind of craziness before they automatically think the other person is lying, but I have been around enough craziness in so many cases that I know sometimes the source is not the people trying to help at all.  It is the person feeding the info to the people helping.  And in this case, I believe this is what is happening here. 

I don't want anyone to blame any of the people on the boards who try to hard to solve these cases.  I received several emails and pm's yesterday directing me to some posts on WS where I was being trashed.  I believe this person in all sincerity believed what they were saying about me, and I understand why they would believe that to be true of me... and I an the other hand thought why in the world is this person doing that.  But that person is not the source of the problem and neither am I.  So please, no one start pointing fingers at different posters on the boards.  It is none of us who is the cause of this.  There is something much deeper going on here.  There are no "sides" we are all on the same side; it is just we have different information.  Why I am not sure, but we do.  So when someone sees me out here putting out info they do not have which contradicts the info they do have, they think I am making this stuff up.  It makes sense they would think that if they have different info.  So we can't fight amongst ourselves, we have to get to the bottom of this, and we can't do that if people are trashing one another or fighting without knowing what is really going on here.

Let us get to the bottom of this mess, we are on the same side, working to find lindsey, it is just that someone/someones are obviously not telling someone the truth.  At this point I don't know for certain who is lying about what, but someone is, and for whatever reason is beyond me.  Someone is purposely putting lies out here.  Something is really wrong and it is not coming from the people on the boards trying to help.  So we should not be arguing amongst the people helping, nor should we be trashing one another; rather we should be getting together and figuring out just what is really going on here;  I believe we are doing just that now. 

so please, no fingerpointing at the very people trying to help.  It is of no fault of our own this has happened. 

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #318 on: September 05, 2009, 11:27:47 AM »

DD - I'm getting a little tired of problems going on behind the scenes or on other sites being discussed at SM.

This is the Lindsey thread.  I have no idea what is going on and who is trashing you but the discussion does not belong here.  If you have problems with someone, discuss it at your site or in PM's at your site or via email but not in the SM open forum.

I respect that klass, just now read your post... I was about to go anyway.  I just do not want people fighting over what is happening with this case.  It is all about the "case" it is not about me or anyone else.  But I will leave. 

To find me:
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #319 on: September 05, 2009, 11:48:39 AM »

I respect that klass, just now read your post... I was about to go anyway.  I just do not want people fighting over what is happening with this case.  It is all about the "case" it is not about me or anyone else.  But I will leave. 
Besides Lindsey's family and a few select others that is all I can see that want Lindsey found. I'm not talking about anyone on any forum, I'm talking about in the town, my perception is a lot of people in the town could care less if she is found or not, I hope I'm wrong, but it sure seems that way.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.