March 19, 2024, 01:15:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lindsey Baum # 4 8/26/09 - 9/28/09  (Read 479673 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #460 on: September 09, 2009, 07:43:29 PM »

I am really surprised that Harry gave you that information since he is bound by the contract not to discuss his findings with anyone but LE & FBI   
Harry also gave a copy of the report to Kara K.(and discussed it with her) so I don't know?

Karma ... the following are the posts submitted to SM where Kara discusses the 6th Street route/search.  Was it on another forum that Kara claims she received a report?  Maybe she shared this info DD.

Janet

++++++

KARA KAMPEN:  THE WITNESS - THE DOGS - THE SIXTH STREET ROUTE/SEARCH?

KaraK
Re: Lindsey Baum, 10y missing from McCleary, WA 6/26/09
« Reply #350 on: July 01, 2009, 05:25:22 PM »

For some of the other posters regarding the camera's and Lindsey's route: From a possible witness on the night that Lindsey disappeared she did not take her regular route home. If that is true she would not have had to come through an area where she would have been picked up on those camera's. Instead she would have been headed up 6th street hill into a strictly residential area where there are no businesses which would be consistent with the original trail said to have been picked up by the dogs.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5541.msg860401#msg860401

KaraK
« Reply #992 on: July 04, 2009, 09:13:38 PM »

When Lindsey left my house she headed down maple street - my daughter watched her until the neighbors trees got in the way that would have been before she hit the corner of 7th and Maple. Either route she took either straight home or up 6th she would have had to walk down Maple street a ways.

Originally I was told that they picked up Lindsey's scent on the corner of 6th and Maple (near Beehive retirement center) and it went up 6th street (so to me that is a right onto 6th street) I was even told another location nearer to her house where they picked up her scent as well. They are no longer saying this and are now saying the dogs never picked up a scent (that's impossible isn't it????) So I am confused and not sure now what the real story is.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5541.msg864342#msg864342

KaraK
« Reply #1012 on: July 04, 2009, 10:27:20 PM »

I do want to let you know I just had a visitor that Lindsey's family hired - an independent tracker renowned for helping where others have failed http://www.k9sardog.com/harryoakes.html and he says he picked up a scent nearly the same as I was told before. He cut his usual fee and is currently trying to track using his trained dogs. Pray he finds something that the others have missed!!!

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5541.msg864394#msg864394

KaraK
« Reply #1152 on: July 05, 2009, 06:12:45 PM »

Absolutely - don't worry about me just do what you guys have to do. - I stand by what I was told early on about where Lindsey's scent was picked up but I will have to confirm direction with Mr. Oakes if I get to see him again as far as the most recent trail that was picked up. He never actually mentioned a scent on Pine or anything like that simply 6th and then he too mentioned and searched the same area past her house that was picked up by the original dogs. If I can talk to him I will try to confirm exactly where the scent led and if it seemed to be a solid trail.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5541.msg865282#msg865282

KaraK
« Reply #1229 on: July 05, 2009, 10:27:51 PM »

I am a bit confused now as to where the eye witness says she saw Lindsey. I would strongly suggest if my information is the only one throwing the witness accounts off base then I would ignore what I said. I did not see Lindsey after she left so I could not accurately attest to which direction she headed. I had thought that the witness originally stated going up 6th but I have not been able to find where I read that so maybe I did not. That is why it seemed to add up with what I was told early on about the tracking dogs... This is my major gray area so I should probably refrain from speculating since now I seem to be the one adding a "rumored" account.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5541.msg865710#msg865710

Kara sounds confusing,I believe she is talking about 2 different dog searches.....one from LE and one from Harry.Seems she only thought she read(somewhere?Blogs?Media misreporting?)that the dogs tracked her on 6th street.If the dogs tracked her on Beck street,Lindsey would have had to make a left on one of those streets on Maple,not a right,to get to Beck street.
I do know that Kara shared the dog search report(Harry's)with DD and with JenniferO from WS.

I agree Karma.  Kara Kampen is all over the place regarding the 6th Street topic.

Nevertheless ... I will give LE/FBI the benefit of the doubt that Harry Oakes' report was taken into consideration in the process of the elimination.  I hope it was not disregarded as a non-issue.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #461 on: September 09, 2009, 08:33:11 PM »

I may have missed it, but I do not recall KaraK saying on this forum she received a copy of the report from Mr. Oaks.  She did say she spoke with him.
The witnesses are who KaraK is talking about with the 6th street info, not Mr. Oakes.
It was not until last night that I had ever heard of Beck Street being searched by anyone and it was only until last night that I had ever heard of the "Death Scent" via the e-mail Mr. Oakes sent to Janet and then she posted on the thread.  If this info had been out before, I sure don't recall it and I know for sure that some of us have never researched what even may be on Beck Street.  That was why I was puzzled by its mention.  Course, it may have already been posted on a different forum.
Janet, could you post your original e-mail and the entire e-mail he sent you as his seems to be in mid-thought.  Of course, I know you have to block out your e-mail address.  Thanks.

A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #462 on: September 09, 2009, 08:45:42 PM »

I may have missed it, but I do not recall KaraK saying on this forum she received a copy of the report from Mr. Oaks.  She did say she spoke with him.
The witnesses are who KaraK is talking about with the 6th street info, not Mr. Oakes.
It was not until last night that I had ever heard of Beck Street being searched by anyone and it was only until last night that I had ever heard of the "Death Scent" via the e-mail Mr. Oakes sent to Janet and then she posted on the thread.  If this info had been out before, I sure don't recall it and I know for sure that some of us have never researched what even may be on Beck Street.  That was why I was puzzled by its mention.  Course, it may have already been posted on a different forum.
Janet, could you post your original e-mail and the entire e-mail he sent you as his seems to be in mid-thought.  Of course, I know you have to block out your e-mail address.  Thanks.

I second this!  Pretty please.  I actually wondered what you asked him to get the response last night, but the room felt tense....(to me, anyway!)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #463 on: September 09, 2009, 08:54:25 PM »

Sister

I posted EVERYTHING (see above) that Harry Oakes emailed me in response to my concern that the case appeared to be going cold and ... considering the findings of LE/FBI canine search were negative ... maybe the report on his canine search would have the ability to spark renewed interest if it went public.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #464 on: September 09, 2009, 08:56:26 PM »

Monkeys

I took it upon myself to email Harry Oakes regarding the report that he send to the FBI concerning the canine search for Lindsey Baum.  I specifically asked him about the detection of Lindsey's scent at 6th and Maple and ... then along 6th Street ... as indicated by Kara Kampen on this forum.

The following was not as clear as I had hoped.  However ... it was an appreciated response nevertheless.

Janet

+++++++

RE: LINDSEY BAUM SEARCH‏
Sent: September 8, 2009 12:12:42 PM

we actually tracked up to Beck St then NE To a logging atv road and our search continues there. So far we've located two empty beer bottles, and a track (Scent trail) heading east 6 miles on either a motor cycle or ATV.

we are also (the search dogs) picking up a dead human alert 1/2 mile East of Beck the winds are coming from the south. I can't tell you about anything else we've found. That's been handed over to the McCleary Police.

Note: The death scent on a dead human could be from any "Dead Human" that has died in the area. Not neccessarily the missing child's scent.

Harry

BUMPED

_____

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #465 on: September 09, 2009, 09:22:36 PM »

Janet, what exactly did you ask him that would cause him to share this "new" information (new to me at least).  Do you mind posting your e-mail if it's not too much trouble.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #466 on: September 09, 2009, 09:28:59 PM »

Janet, what exactly did you ask him that would cause him to share this "new" information (new to me at least).  Do you mind posting your e-mail if it's not too much trouble.

Sister

I do not have the exact wording as I sent my words to Harry Oakes.  I shared the essence of my email.

Janet

_____

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #467 on: September 09, 2009, 09:31:06 PM »

Thanks for the reply.  Just hoped you would have a copy in your send file.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #468 on: September 09, 2009, 09:35:02 PM »

Where is my "send" file?

Janet

_____

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #469 on: September 09, 2009, 09:37:35 PM »

Janet, I think you DIL could help you find it.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #470 on: September 09, 2009, 09:50:04 PM »

DIL will not be coming over this evening but a Scrabble friend is.  I will ask her.

Sister ... maybe DD could ask Kara Kampen to get in touch with Harry Oakes regarding this issue.  Considering Kara has had past dealings with him in regards to his canine  search on Melissa Baum's behalf ... he may be more forthcoming to her in regards to the Beck Street "death" scent.

Just a suggestion.

Anyways ... I have to look for my Scrabble dictionary.  It is not where it is suppose to be.

Good Night Monkeys!  Good Night Zookeepers!

Janet
6:50 PM

_____

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #471 on: September 09, 2009, 10:27:05 PM »

Janet, I don't think I will ask dd to ask KaraK to ask HarryO for a copy of your e-mail.   

KONAMOCHA
Scared Monkey

« Reply #472 on: September 09, 2009, 11:05:53 PM »

I am sorry you felt the room was tense last night and I did apologize to Janet as well...

I was just shocked that he revealed the information and I probably came across as being directed at Janet.... sorry

You may be right as to why he decided to reveal it now but it still concerns me about the information being released

mostly because

a) I am sure the perp is reading these forums or is hearing what is said on them

b) The people that read this may go into the area and trample anything that may be of use to LE

c) The perp may panic and do something to LB to endanger her life (hate to say this, if she is still alive   )

d)  If she is not still alive, the perp may move her body

I again apologize if I came across as harsh and anything but shocked

IMPO
~KONA~

Quote from: doubledecker
on 09-23-2009 at 09:59:00 PM

I have enough information now I believe I might know exactly where someone should go search...if anyone reads this, is there locally, able to actually go to where I point out, and will put aside all the bs and just go out there, I will tell you where to go.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #473 on: September 09, 2009, 11:05:54 PM »

Reposting this:

SEARCH VOLUNTEERS NEEDED

FRIDAY-SATURDAY – SUNDAY

SEPTEMBER 11-13, 2010

Searches will be starting back up this weekend for missing child Lindsey Baum.  We unfortunately do not have an actual center and will be working from Beerbower Park in downtown McCleary Washington but hopefully this will help urge a kind heart to offer up a space for future searches if we are unable to bring Lindsey home this weekend.

We are hoping that this does not deter you and that we will have an opportunity to see you at this weekends search.  Please make sure you do not bring pets or children under the age of 18 as we can not legally let them participate in any searches.

Searches will begin at 9:00 am and last search will be sent out at 4:00 pm.  Please come and help all day, part day or even a couple of hours.   ANY help will be appreciated.

Volunteers are asked to wear weather and search appropriate clothing.  There may be areas in thick brush as well as rough terrain so good shoes and long sleeves and pants are being suggested. 

There is also a need of volunteers inside the search center for varying tasks and errands.  Please check in at the search center or email questions to contact@findlindseybaum.com  or you can call 360-495-3400.

Donations of snacks, water, food for searchers, disposable cups, toilet paper are desperately needed.

Thank you to everyone who has supported our search for this precious missing child.

If you are unable to deliver supplies please let us know and we will make arrangement’s to pick up items.

Please ask friends, family, co-workers to join us in our search for Lindsey.

Any type of off-road vehicles, quad, Horse’s, boats are welcome and needed.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #474 on: September 09, 2009, 11:28:40 PM »

I am sorry you felt the room was tense last night and I did apologize to Janet as well...

I was just shocked that he revealed the information and I probably came across as being directed at Janet.... sorry

You may be right as to why he decided to reveal it now but it still concerns me about the information being released

mostly because

a) I am sure the perp is reading these forums or is hearing what is said on them

b) The people that read this may go into the area and trample anything that may be of use to LE

c) The perp may panic and do something to LB to endanger her life (hate to say this, if she is still alive   )

IMPO
~KONA~

KONAMOCHA

Don't fret hon.

I would assume that LE/FBI have already checked out Harry Oakes' findings in regards to his canine searches.

Mr Oakes' send the FBI and the McCleary Police Department on July 2, 2009.

Janet

++++++

http://www.k9sardog.com/searches.html

07-02-09 Re: 06-28-09 5963-323(B). Missing child. Gray’s Harbor Co. Wa. Lindsey Baum McCleary, Wa. Age 10. Sent my search report to FBI and McCleary City PD.

_____

KONAMOCHA
Scared Monkey

« Reply #475 on: September 09, 2009, 11:42:34 PM »

Thank you for setting my mind at ease Janet

Do you understand my questioning from last night a little better now ?

Hope you forgive me for being so abrupt 

Quote from: doubledecker
on 09-23-2009 at 09:59:00 PM

I have enough information now I believe I might know exactly where someone should go search...if anyone reads this, is there locally, able to actually go to where I point out, and will put aside all the bs and just go out there, I will tell you where to go.
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #476 on: September 10, 2009, 02:51:10 AM »

mostly because

IMPO
~KONA~

KONAMOCHA

Don't fret hon.

I would assume that LE/FBI have already checked out Harry Oakes' findings in regards to his canine searches.

Mr Oakes' send the FBI and the McCleary Police Department on July 2, 2009.

Janet

++++++

http://www.k9sardog.com/searches.html

07-02-09 Re: 06-28-09 5963-323(B). Missing child. Gray’s Harbor Co. Wa. Lindsey Baum McCleary, Wa. Age 10. Sent my search report to FBI and McCleary City PD.

so what are these dates?  when was he first out there? anyone happen to know what kind of vehicle he was in and what he was wearing? 

he might have been turned into the police as being suspicious LOL  omg Monkey Devil!

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #477 on: September 10, 2009, 02:55:03 AM »

how tall is he and what does he weigh? where is his photo?

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #478 on: September 10, 2009, 03:00:02 AM »

Where is my "send" file?

Janet

Snipped:
" My assignment is to email her each one of MY posts EACH day" . . . "My part is to email her my posts and thoughts and ... she takes it from there. I am so thankful."

chi-monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #479 on: September 10, 2009, 03:06:23 AM »

Don't we need his place and dob now?

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.